Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins (44824 Views)

A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Romanoff(f): 7:59am On Apr 06, 2023
yeyedu:

Ouch!

As e say e no get home training.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by emmnprince(m): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Na so one woman try snatch me then, I knack her toto, cum inside her tire, fire her toto from 2013 to 2016,, dumb her sorry ass and return to my woman

Your moniker and signature doesn't agree and contradictory if it apply to you because your signature clearly tells that you are doomed for destruction!
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by MuslimIgbo: 8:07am On Apr 06, 2023
Unrated900:

Sorry about your ordeal
You need to apply wisdom to the text.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by abidem4real: 8:38am On Apr 06, 2023
God1000:
She should be ashamed of herself, such ridiculous advise
Some true talks really somehow look ridiculous 👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:51am On Apr 06, 2023
Exodora:

So we should applaud you now. This is it, wished a good man snatched your wife from you then cause you don’t deserve her, the fact that you brag about it is ……
I responded to the post up there, not bragging ..
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by victme1(m): 9:14am On Apr 06, 2023
Mist good men have a desire to provide and protect their wife be she evil or good. Ie. Whether she loves and cares for her man or she maktreats such good man despite is goodness to her.

The man will not really see her maltreating him since he is set in his ways to please her.

But if a woman snatches him for the purpose of loving and caring for the man better, let her do it.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Alpharey: 9:19am On Apr 06, 2023
She just want to shake the table 😂😂
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by iInjureHerYansh: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Na so one woman try snatch me then, I knack her toto, cum inside her tire, fire her toto from 2013 to 2016,, dumb her sorry ass and return to my woman
grin
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by bukatyne(f): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

You killed off 3 of your children, according to your tale.

Murder isn't something to be proud of and party to.

Abortion is now murder cheesy
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by azeeza(f): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
You are lucky you return to you wife in one one piece. Most of these small chops are evil. Stick to your wife or practice polygamy( the right way)
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Isabi4lov: 10:01am On Apr 06, 2023
Carot:
me. cum and chop my dollar make i chop your cookie
una mata tire person aswear undecided for here , any something na fvck una fvck person embarassed ,this place don dey turn to Facebook wey all these small small boys dey operate .

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by BRATISLAVA: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2023
bukatyne:

Abortion is now murder cheesy

In his case it is. He's sounding so flippant about it in his tale, using it as something to brag about. It's a dumb bragging point. As if he didn't agree to it. Good to see he's killing off his progeny and gloating about it because it would've grown in the womb of a woman. Such progeny would have been a blight on the earth anyway. He did the world a favor.

He got the message and edited it out of the post.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by PrincewithGod(m): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2023
Righteousness2:
In other words don't be ashamed to engage in adultery and immorality.

The devil is all out for this our generation. He is all out with reasons to destroy and people to Hell.

Beware of the craftiness of the devil. The target is your Soul.
Sex outside the confines of marriage is not dating . It is fornication. It will send you to Hell.

Having a sexual relationship with someone husband or wife under any guise is not assistance or love. It is Adultery. It is homr robbery and husband or wife snatching.
It will destroy your soul in Hell

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2023
azeeza:
You are lucky you return to you wife in one one piece. Most of these small chops are evil. Stick to your wife or practice polygamy( the right way)
wetin my eyes see inside the relationship, imagine knacking raw for 3 years for all these slay queen, my account from 2m balance to debt, business crumble. Before my eyes open and brain reset. We don enter the third year. Even I see the babe appear Infront now, na zoom like Usain bolt... Na evil spirit z I thank God say she live another state now. I block her for Facebook then, she go open a new one to talk to me wetin for me to recover, after I recover a little. Na becareful, the funny truth bi say, I no toast her, she get me through my guy friend
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by 190: 11:30am On Apr 06, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
wetin my eyes see inside the relationship, imagine knacking raw for 3 years for all these slay queen, my account from 2m balance to debt, business crumble. Before my eyes open and brain reset. We don enter the third year. Even I see the babe appear Infront now, na zoom like Usain bolt... Na evil spirit z I thank God say she live another state now. I block her for Facebook then, she go open a new one to talk to me wetin for me to recover, after I recover a little. Na becareful, the funny truth bi say, I no toast her, she get me through my guy friend

Wale star!

After all these years you never change! grin

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:58am On Apr 06, 2023
190:

Wale star!

After all these years you never change! grin
oh you travel go obodo oyinbo many years ago..... How life. I self go do old oooo...
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by 190: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
oh you travel go obodo oyinbo many years ago..... How life. I self go do old oooo...

You are an old man wale!
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by yeyedu(m): 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
Unfortunately there likes are many In the society.

Romanoff:

As e say e no get home training.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by salem1996: 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

It's very sad, chief.
Social media has amplified the foolishness of many people. They just come online and say utter nonsense.

Sadly, our children aren't wise enough to filter the content they are exposed to.

Learnt there was a lady on Twitter who collected nudes of fellow ladies and eventually sold it to men. What moral value does such have to my daughter?

Sad.

Was speaking this morning during devotion and I said "He who is controlled by money never see anything wrong as far as it brings money".

Check comments on nairaland and you know majority of people only criticised evil when it has to do with a lost of life, but when that evil seems to yield money at the end and is not lost of any life, they seems OK by it.

For instance, if someone kills another and take away his money, we call it evil. But when a lady or someone sleeps with another in exchange for money, flaunt money unnecessarily, scams others and becomes rich, get justice by cutting corners and the rest of kinds, we feel is OK because it doesn't seems to have any physical harm. The world keeps going wrong, but we think is right since no one seems physical wounded. One of the reasons preachers becomes objects of hates is not the corruption that's goes on only, but they are majorly hated because the speak a lot to what the world considers just and OK even when it's not.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by BluntCrazeMan: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2023
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/dont-be-afraid-to-snatch-good-man-from-careless-woman-sarah-martins/

So, you that wants to snatch someone,, are you going to love the person better.??

Are you a good person for even being a human snatcher??
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Moutine(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nl b boring dx days .. show us some booty na ...
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Regex: 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
VeryKindHearted:

My brother, the male gender use to astonish me.

Even before today, I use to wonder how I find myself sharing the same gender with men.

Just watch it, any woman that says anything positive about a man, any woman who tries to defend a man, any woman who tries to show love/respect to a male, such woman would be tongue lashed and Insulted by the males.

It's baffling. In fact, I swear if there's another world where I can run to which does not have the kind of men we have in this world, I would run to such a world.

I read in a book that most women are the way they are because they have come to the conclusion that men do not understand what love and respect is.

A woman who insult and hate men could even have more male attention and admiration than a woman who loves and respects men.

That's why at the end of the day, every woman ends up offering nothing except sex, because she has seen that love, respect, gifts or money cannot win most men.

God will surely help the few men who groan and weep for the evil brought to this world by the male gender.

Although someone suggested that so many profile with the male gender tag are actually women out to discredit any show of respect and love towards the male gender.

They make it appear as if men hate any women who tries to love and respect them.

Because if a woman loves a man more than a woman or if she supports a man against a woman, most women will not like it. So they hide under the male moniker to insult the woman. It's like saying: You see men whom you are defending/respecting/loving are not worth being defended/respected/loved. They are even abusing you for showing them respect or love.

Even at that, I know so many men who hate women who respect or love them.

That's why someone said that if a woman wants to fight another woman, she would use a man. A woman came and said something good about men.

Another woman doesn't like it, so she uses the power of her mind to make men attack the woman. I think every woman has some subtle part which enables her to control men's minds and use them to her advantage.

That's why men behave the way they do.

It's just Nigerian men oh. Oyibo men are quite different to an extent.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Telldem1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
Chai. Exactly the way APC snatched our mandate shocked
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Greenvaiper: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
b0rn2fuck:

Hmmn, people really have dirty closet🫢
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by abimic(m): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2023
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's how you people will go and snatch nonsense
Don't be so sure cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet / Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Got A High Paying Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.