Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins (44828 Views)

A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
Katcall:
can you suck pussy
Not done before but can learn
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Bigseven(m): 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
Farm tools everywhere
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by WhisperedNoise: 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
salem1996:

To he honest, our generational knowledge bankrupted celebs have nothing to teach their followers. The next generations have to work too hard to find moral values.
It's very sad, chief.
Social media has amplified the foolishness of many people. They just come online and say utter nonsense.

Sadly, our children aren't wise enough to filter the content they are exposed to.

Learnt there was a lady on Twitter who collected nudes of fellow ladies and eventually sold it to men. What moral value does such have to my daughter?

Sad.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by babajero(m): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by kelspinall(m): 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
some advice funny die
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by nedekid: 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Na so one woman try snatch me then, I knack her toto, cum inside her tire, fire her toto from 2013 to 2016,, dumb her sorry ass and return to my woman
So you think say men weh de get second wife or Kids outside de plan am? Because woman weh born for you na second wife and with pikin = second family.
Bros, na where man de plan to "knack and cum" inside the totex, complication de enter.
The nacking fit sweet hook you, on the other hand she fit put jazz ontop tie you to the extent to go house go taya you.
Finally finally if you get money, the ultimate na to take belle hold you. Once a woman has a child for you, you are linked to her for life. Your family will never remain thesame. You children's inheritance will be interfered with.
Check out ayeni, the billionaire lawyer or yul, the actor.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by saladinnoir: 12:02am On Apr 06, 2023
VeryKindHearted:

My brother, the male gender use to astonish me.

Even before today, I use to wonder how I find myself sharing the same gender with men.

Just watch it, any woman that says anything positive about a man, any woman who tries to defend a man, any woman who tries to show love to a male, such woman would be tongue lashed and Insulted by the males.

It's baffling. In fact, I swear if there's another world where I can run to which do not have the kind of men we have in this world, I would run to such a world.

I read in a book that most women are the way they are because they have come to the conclusion that men do not understand what love and respect is.

A woman who insult and hate men could even have more male attention and admiration than a woman who loves and respects men.

That's why at the end of the day, every woman ends up offering nothing except sex, because she has seen that love, respect, gifts or money cannot win most men.

God will surely help the few men who groan and weep for the evil brought to this world by the male gender.

Although someone suggested that so many profile with the male gender tag are actually women out to discredit any show of respect and love towards the male gender.

They make it appear as if men hate any women who tries to love and respect them.

Because if a woman loves a man more than a woman or if she supports a man against a woman, most women will not like it. So they hide under the male moniker to insult the woman. It's like saying: You see, men whom you are defending/respecting/loving are not worth being defended/respected/loved. They are even abusing you for showing them respect or love.

Even at that, I know so many men who hate women who respect or love them.

That's why someone said that if a woman wants to fight another woman, she would use a man. A woman came and said something good about men.

Another woman doesn't like it, so she uses the power of her mind to make men attack the woman. I think every woman has some subtle part which enables her to control men's minds and use them to her advantage.

That's why men behave the way they do.

I hardly say things like this but flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

That woman gave excellent advice yet most people on this thread are condemning her.

Women have standards for how men should treat them but men have low if not non existent ones.

Men deserve good things to but society has indoctrinated us to believe that we were born to suffer.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by VeryKindHearted(m): 12:19am On Apr 06, 2023
saladinnoir:

I hardly say things like this but flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

That woman gave excellent advice yet most people on this thread are condemning her.

Women have standards for how men should treat them but men have low if not non existent ones.

Men deserve good things to but society has indoctrinated us to believe that we were born to suffer.

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by pansophist(m): 12:51am On Apr 06, 2023
One of the downsides of social media is the democratization of reach. Any idiot can open a social media account and his useless opinion would be viewed by the world, giving him/her a false sense of value. As usual, can speak English but don't have sense.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by pansophist(m): 12:56am On Apr 06, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Na so one woman try snatch me then, I knack her toto, cum inside her tire, fire her toto from 2013 to 2016,, dumb her sorry ass and return to my woman

Mad man grin

But wait o, can women actually snatch men? All I see is a woman that wants to convert herself into his cumbag. To be pounded unto eternity. It is more understandable if a man snatches a woman since women are responsibilities to men. Her sustenance becomes his responsibility.

But for a woman to go and snatch a man, that's premium foolishness. She just turned herself into a mortar. When she no be fufu. grin

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by ademi87(m): 1:10am On Apr 06, 2023
KanuSE:
Lol grin She has a point though bcoz no good man/woman deserves to be made to stick with a horrible unrelenting partner... IMO
good perspective there tho and vice versa
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Konjiboii: 1:17am On Apr 06, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
A daft comment by an equally doltish lady.
Where are these "actresses" coming from sef?

E shock you, e just dey like say the gate of hell dey leak and all this jezebel offsprings dey seep through. All girls na runs girls now and dem no dey hide am again.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by godwon01(m): 1:18am On Apr 06, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
. Not very nice bro . You need to ask for forgiveness. Pray to God to destroy the blood convenant between you and that girl. Again, you are using the same penis to Knack your woman. I laught in French language. You need deliverance. It is not a joke. Some of this ladies or girls are not ordinary.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Romanoff(f): 1:21am On Apr 06, 2023
Katcall:
how many did you snatch?

Just one. Your father.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Adebowhales(m): 4:06am On Apr 06, 2023
b0rn2fuck:

You didn't tell us who was dvcking ur "woman" then.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:11am On Apr 06, 2023
godwon01:
. Not very nice bro . You need to ask for forgiveness. Pray to God to destroy the blood convenant between you and that girl. Again, you are using the same penis to Knack your woman. I laught in French language. You need deliverance. It is not a joke. Some of this ladies or girls are not ordinary.
how many ladies when person go siddon jejeli , making my cool money but they always think I be mumu because my face look gentle. A woman that's bordering me recently is a mother of four, four kids four 3 different men and he is currently with the 3rd one living with her which she got two kids too and the mumu still want to cheat with me. Sending me nude on WhatsApp, I just dey look sky they look God, God can only punish me if I toast them first.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:14am On Apr 06, 2023
Adebowhales:

You didn't tell us who was dvcking ur "woman" then.
wetin concern me with ducking, I have slept with 11 different girlfriends in the past, one is a married woman which she lied to me before marriage. One I didn't know it was just a week to her marriage, one was in a relationship but the ashawo and olosho I knack pass 200 before I retire, even ashawo joints wey I sabbi in Lagos past 20, and you expect me to be thinking of who is ducking my babe.. pussy don tire me menh, which just dey nurse toto now ..the difference between you and me is BO, me na Adewale

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Adebowhales(m): 4:18am On Apr 06, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
wetin concern me with ducking, I have slept with 11 different girlfriends in the past, one is a married woman which she lied to me before marriage. One I didn't know it was just a week to her marriage, one was in a relationship but the ashawo and olosho I knack pass 200 before I retire, even ashawo joints wey I sabbi in Lagos past 20, and you expect me to be thinking of who is ducking my babe.. pussy don tire me menh, which just dey nurse toto now ..the difference between you and me is BO, me na Adewale
You were born2fuck truly
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:19am On Apr 06, 2023
Ugwuoha:

Mind the kind of words you post.
Your words can poison insecure minds.
Be careful.
I'm only telling the truth because the post anger my mind...
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Adebowhales(m): 4:20am On Apr 06, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Which scope/OT you take dey get those women?
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:24am On Apr 06, 2023
Adebowhales:

Which scope/OT you take dey get those women?
babe are like rats, they smell where food dey, even if you hide inside hole, Dem go drag you come out, rather than spending on them, work on yourself, get money, look good, wear better cloths and stay clean like celeb, na you go run say you no wan Bleep again. They will even go to extent of collecting your number from someone in your area or start from one mumu smiling visit, you no go even toast them self before them open legs, two of my babes have said thank you got fucking them in the past. All these women are cheaper than men, they are looking for a clean guy, with money to milk oo ,come begin on generator daily and come get one small business for area, you go knack tire

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Adebowhales(m): 4:33am On Apr 06, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
babe are like rats, they smell where food dey, even if you hide inside hole, Dem go drag you come out, rather than spending on them, work on yourself, get money, look good, wear better cloths and stay clean like celeb, na you go run say you no wan Bleep again. They will even go to extent of collecting your number from someone in your area or start from one mumu smiling visit, you no go even toast them self before them open legs, two of my babes have said thank you got fucking them in the past. All these women are cheaper than men, they are looking for a clean guy, with money to milk oo ,come begin on generator daily and come get one small business for area, you go knack tire
I really do appreciate this
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Germanjoe(m): 4:46am On Apr 06, 2023
Empty brain,so all this Yr fans both young n old, ur advise to them is to snatch peoples husbands,instead of being responsible.
Guys no b everybody advice is u go take.
Dont go n look for Yr own wait for peoples husbands.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by ogene144(m): 5:07am On Apr 06, 2023
Sundaycomputer:
I need her phone number
A woman at 30 years plus is an evening newspaper I have one that she is still doing shakara at 38years without baby ...
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Unrated900(m): 5:58am On Apr 06, 2023
MuslimIgbo:
Very correct.
I accept.

Imagine a useless girl that brings nothing to the table besides sex, and she still had the guts to be spreading her legs loosely with any man that professes love to her...
Pray I never catch you... I don't forgive... I don't forget... You'll definitely live to regret your stupidity...

If sex is all you have to offer and you're still give it to other guys, what then now makes you special and important?
A MAN CAN ONLY LICK THE PLATE HE EATS FROM IF HE'S EATING ALONE...

Imagine a useless whóre that has lost count of her bodycount, a girl one is just managing because you don't want to break her heart, yet she still has the effrontery to be cheating on you...

Sorry about your ordeal
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Carot: 6:10am On Apr 06, 2023
Isabi4lov:
grin grin who be the good man liadis wey I go snatch , I say good man o no be jekojeko any kinda man grin grin
me. cum and chop my dollar make i chop your cookie
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Exodora: 6:47am On Apr 06, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
So we should applaud you now. This is it, wished a good man snatched your wife from you then cause you don’t deserve her, the fact that you brag about it is ……
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Burgerlomo: 6:55am On Apr 06, 2023
Oya ladies make una go snatch Portable Mr Akoi grace 😆
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by yeyedu(m): 7:13am On Apr 06, 2023
Romanoff:

Just one. Your father.

Ouch!
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by sammysammy111(m): 7:27am On Apr 06, 2023
KanuSE:
Lol grin She has a point though bcoz no good man/woman deserves to be made to stick with a horrible unrelenting partner... IMO
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Okoroawusa: 7:31am On Apr 06, 2023
Na person wey go snatch me I dey find like this...
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Benwallt(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2023
Adultery apologist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) / Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.