Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins (44827 Views)

A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
In other words don't be ashamed to engage in adultery and immorality.

The devil is all out for this our generation. He is all out with reasons to destroy and people to Hell.

Beware of the craftiness of the devil.
Sex outside the confines of marriage is not dating . It is fornication. It will send you to Hell.

Having a sexual relationship with someone husband or wife under any guise is not assistance or love. It is Adultery. It will destroy your soul in Hell
Total rubbish! aren't you tired of these your crap?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Exceed15: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
men are not babies to be snatched. If you frustrate him he will search for where he'd find peace.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
Iseoluwani:
Koni da fun ee
ko need epe
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by RPG2020(m): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
Fact because some people don't know what they have angry
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by KanuSE: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
tunapawizzy:
na women be the problem of women.....
a woman should snatch a man from a careless woman...and man no be trophy o.......

Dem like to dey play ! grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by IMMUNO1(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
Come and snatch me. I assure you that when I finish with you, you will write a book on "HOW TO KEEP AWAY FROM ANOTHER WOMAN'S MAN"
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Iseoluwani: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
ko need epe

This is what actually happened to a friend tonight.

M so pained
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Madups(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
All this ones their own nor pass man, hair, dic.k and perfume even to baff well sef na wahala after all 10k perf de hand bag.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by ecomalchemistt(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
Oj
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by TemmyT002(m): 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
If you snatch a man from another woman. Another woman can easily snatch from you too
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by ud4u: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nonsense comment
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by KanuSE: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
Annahh:
A good man cannot he snatched.

But can endure suffering and persevere in hardship isn't it? grin
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
Iseoluwani:

This is what actually happened to a friend tonight.

M so pained
Eyah sorry

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by tunapawizzy: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
KanuSE:

Dem like to dey play ! grin
na real play
grin grin grin grin grin grin
na those ones wey dey push the hate against male gender dey beg for gbola for closet
I'm a feminist i cant submit to my husband......cooking is a shared responsibility between husband and wife, BUT u dey shout YEsir for office, dey make coffee for male boss steady

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by layzie: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Na so one woman try snatch me then, I knack her toto, cum inside her tire, fire her toto from 2013 to 2016,, dumb her sorry ass and return to my woman

As u dey knack am, she dey knack u too. She got what she wanted at the time, u.
So stop feeling fly

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by olamilekan9(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Na so one woman try snatch me then, I knack her toto, cum inside her tire, fire her toto from 2013 to 2016,, dumb her sorry ass and return to my woman
oh lawd ha broda u re wicked 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Gasayi(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
Everything good is scarce. But men and women.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by HustlerGurl(f): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
Use what you have to get what you want

Life goes On

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by ufotunang: 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
See her husband snatcher
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Isabi4lov: 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
grin grin who be the good man liadis wey I go snatch , I say good man o no be jekojeko any kinda man grin grin
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Ugwuoha: 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
b0rn2fuck:

Mind the kind of words you post.
Your words can poison insecure minds.
Be careful.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
In other words don't be ashamed to engage in adultery and immorality.

The devil is all out for this our generation. He is all out with reasons to destroy and people to Hell.

Beware of the craftiness of the devil. The target is your Soul.
Sex outside the confines of marriage is not dating . It is fornication. It will send you to Hell.

Having a sexual relationship with someone husband or wife under any guise is not assistance or love. It is Adultery. It will destroy your soul in Hell

Shut up...even jesus wouldn't advise you to be annoying while preaching the gospel
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by iamloski(m): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
A daft comment by an equally doltish lady
olosho handwork, snatching other people's husband why not go and find your own, the actress is a disgusting simp
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Isabi4lov: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

She is absolutely right
Yes she's right

The next question is where can you find such a good man 🤷 especially in Nigeria.

There's no woman that won't cherish a good man in the first place except her village people are beating drums on her head or the man is a pretender.

Hope she has gotten herself one .
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Enemyofpeace: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
Olosho just full everywhere
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by GoodLord95: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
This one wan snatch. With her expired pussy she still wan snatch lipsrsealed
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Adakintroy: 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
Any woman that thinks this way is herself a careless woman.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Enemyofpeace: 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
HustlerGurl:

Use what you have to get what you want

Life goes On
as I dey look you so, you dis thing no go sweet again, e go don sour
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Singlenhappy(f): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
The moment you colour dye your hair and wear very tight trousers with half of your breast naked you automatically qualify as a relationship adviser God help you also if you act some of those sex scenes in nollywood!
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/dont-be-afraid-to-snatch-good-man-from-careless-woman-sarah-martins/

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by MemoriesAndMe: 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:
Tell them....
Snatch every man cos we are all good 😊😊
Technically speaking from experience, it's not the man they want to snatch, it's the money they want to snatch from the man.

None of them wants to snatch a broke man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by chatinent: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
God1000:
She should be ashamed of herself, such ridiculous advise
Advice.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by VeryKindHearted(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
gashiwalesman:
Simp plenty well well for nairaland oo.. see as men dey insult like women? You correct jor fine girl! I'm yours for snatching! Koman and grab me

My brother, the male gender use to astonish me.

Even before today, I use to wonder how I find myself sharing the same gender with men.

Just watch it, any woman that says anything positive about a man, any woman who tries to defend a man, any woman who tries to show love/respect to a male, such woman would be tongue lashed and Insulted by the males.

It's baffling. In fact, I swear if there's another world where I can run to which does not have the kind of men we have in this world, I would run to such a world.

I read in a book that most women are the way they are because they have come to the conclusion that men do not understand what love and respect is.

A woman who insult and hate men could even have more male attention and admiration than a woman who loves and respects men.

That's why at the end of the day, every woman ends up offering nothing except sex, because she has seen that love, respect, gifts or money cannot win most men.

God will surely help the few men who groan and weep for the evil brought to this world by the male gender.

Although someone suggested that so many profile with the male gender tag are actually women out to discredit any show of respect and love towards the male gender.

They make it appear as if men hate any women who tries to love and respect them.

Because if a woman loves a man more than a woman or if she supports a man against a woman, most women will not like it. So they hide under the male moniker to insult the woman. It's like saying: You see men whom you are defending/respecting/loving are not worth being defended/respected/loved. They are even abusing you for showing them respect or love.

Even at that, I know so many men who hate women who respect or love them.

That's why someone said that if a woman wants to fight another woman, she would use a man. A woman came and said something good about men.

Another woman doesn't like it, so she uses the power of her mind to make men attack the woman. I think every woman has some subtle part which enables her to control men's minds and use them to her advantage.

That's why men behave the way they do.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) / Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.