Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins (44826 Views)

A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by fasho01(m): 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
Olosho don drop quote

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by blaise26abj(m): 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
Maybe for a single man in a rocky relationship . But to “snatch” a married man/wife from a careless wife/husband is a very dangerous game that can lead to loss of lives . It is for the aggrieved wife or husband to leave the marriage . Not you being the catalyst .

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Triangles1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
She's on point because if you don't value something you can't appreciate it and it won't last so snatching is allow.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by bigdammyj: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
Okay.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Annahh(f): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
A good man cannot he snatched.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by flokii: 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
GboyegaD:
How do you as a lady justify another lady is careless with her man? I think the internet era has given voice to so many people who never deserved a voice as they use their voice to spew gibberish.

The h0e looking for an already made man to snatch feels another lady that stood by her man all through hard and good times is careless.. fish brains dem.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Angelfrost(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
Everyone is an actor these days...!

Nollywood, where is thy standard??! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by amp01(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Na so one woman try snatch me then, I knack her toto, cum inside her tire, fire her toto from 2013 to 2016, about 3 abortion, dumb her sorry ass and return to my woman

Should I clap for you?
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Goodman247: 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nigerian prostitutes disguising as actress,

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by lereinter(m): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
Unfortunately we rarely see good women

Nowadays we have to manage women, if you can't just abandon them

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Chetas81(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
MESSAGE FOR WISE WOMEN 😂 THIS IS PART OF THE WORLD WHERE WOMEN BECOME LIABILITY IN THE NAME OF LOVE SQUANDER IS THEIR FIRST PRIORITY CARELESS IS THEIR SECOND PRIORITY
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by BRATISLAVA: 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Na so one woman try snatch me then, I knack her toto, cum inside her tire, fire her toto from 2013 to 2016, about 3 abortion, dumb her sorry ass and return to my woman

You killed off 3 of your children, according to your tale.

Murder isn't something to be proud of and party to.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by MN07: 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked oh Lord protect the remaining men of this generation may their days be long to age 95

Why would anyone want to live up to 95?

I'm 32 and I think I have had enough of life.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by tunapawizzy: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
olosho dun drop motivation for upcoming

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
b0rn2fuck:

What movies 🎥 is this, tell me let me go and download it. Is it series

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by tunapawizzy: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
na women be the problem of women.....
a woman should snatch a man from a careless woman...and man no be trophy o.......
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by salem1996: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
A daft comment by an equally doltish lady

I know she messed up, but, but but..... this your comment eh!!! You seems a good savage grin

Though me sef no even know if she had even acted in their village
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Chetas81(m): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
liability is their first priority this day

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Beverlyjean(f): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

She is absolutely right
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

You killed off 3 of your children, according to your tale.

Murder isn't something to be proud of and party to.
I didn't abort for her, she claimed she was doing that.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Ykc2(m): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
My rambo jagaban grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by FreeStuffsNG: 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
She is giving them a recipe for suicide
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by KanuSE: 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
MuslimIgbo:
Very correct.
I accept.

Imagine a useless girl that brings nothing to the table besides sex, and she still had the guts to be spreading her legs loosely with any man that professes love to her...
Pray I never catch you... I don't forgive... I don't forget... You'll definitely live to regret your stupidity...

If sex is all you have to offer and you're still give it to other guys, what then now makes you special and important?
A MAN CAN ONLY LICK THE PLATE HE EATS FROM IF HE'S EATING ALONE...

Imagine a useless whóre that has lost count of her bodycount, a girl one is just managing because you don't want to break her heart, yet she still has the effrontery to be cheating on you...

Be like say somebody's daughter don show you shege banza bcoz your comment can be found in the book of lamentations. grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by tishbite42: 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
Who go snatch me?!
I dey Ogba, Dideolu Court Estate to be precise

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Ashirioluwa: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
Wife material? No

She is nothing but a hooked up material.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by BRATISLAVA: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
I didn't abort for her, she claimed she was doing that.

It was done with your consent, if your story is true.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by SonofGod231: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
Why am I always meeting these type of ladies, banging body but nothing really upstairs.As in content whatsoever.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by MuslimIgbo: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
KanuSE:

Be like say somebody's daughter don show you shege banza bcoz your comment can be found in the book of lamentations. grin
Lol
And you think that daughter is not regretting ever knowing me now? grin
Read my comment again grin grin cheesy
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by matm: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
What you call snatching is a big sin called "adultery" which is forbidden by the almighty with eternal damnation as it's punishment.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by specialmati(m): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
MN07:

Why would anyone want to live up to 95?

I'm 32 and I think I have had enough of life.
tongue tongue tongue i just love long life
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by RPG2020(m): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Na so one woman try snatch me then, I knack her toto, cum inside her tire, fire her toto from 2013 to 2016,, dumb her sorry ass and return to my woman

And you dey wonder why you never still blow up
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
Rubbish talk from foolish girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) / Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.