Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins (44825 Views)

A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by chatinent: 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
It’s always about men. Men are gold o

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Lampass(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/dont-be-afraid-to-snatch-good-man-from-careless-woman-sarah-martins/

Correct Lady......but that's the bitter truth, some think worst things in there minds pretending to be saints
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Zion243(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
Unbecoming of womanhood. Shame!!
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Toks2008(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by mariahAngel(f): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ndi otu Judy.
Ndi oshi di. undecided
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by maxist2020(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Na so one woman try snatch me then, I knack her toto, cum inside her tire, fire her toto from 2013 to 2016,, dumb her sorry ass and return to my woman

You come inside for 3 years and you no give am Belle, you no try at all.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by sishol(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
Don't snatch a good man from a careless woman, but snatch your generation out of poverty.

Check my siggy to discover how you can do this. THIS IS 100% LEGIT. You will thank me later. Don't dull
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by zezebabs: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
You would always have to be at the top of your game to keep a man you snatched.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Nnamaka1: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
TheRealMalcolmX:
undecided

I remember the time I could name Nigerian actresses and the movies they've acted in.....

Now, everyone bears the name actress, even the ones that twerk naked for a living.......tueh

Damn!! You just spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Divay22(f): 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
MN07:

Why would anyone want to live up to 95?

I'm 32 and I think I have had enough of life.
Had enough?
What and what have you seen?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by apstpaulg(m): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
What a disgrace to decent womanhood.
This must be one who people look up to, as role models.
It is well!
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
maxist2020:

You come inside for 3 years and you no give am Belle, you no try at all.
I no wan go belle area before una finish me ... The girl was saying she cant keep it but the third term she manage to keep it. She had carry over ,after that na zoom off, if she didn't have the carry over, na gbeke e, she even call my wife say she get pregnant on the third pregnancy
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by marsup: 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
That word "snatch" just ruined everything.
This is one of the reasons why most people think women have fish brains.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by KanuSE: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
marsup:
That word "snatch" just ruined everything.
This is one of the reasons why most people think women have fish brains.

You're rude.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
That's how you people will go and snatch nonsense
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by lilhoodie(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Basiliun: 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
It seems this lady has been in snatching business no wonder she is given such deadly advise her birds of a featner
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by reddingtonblack: 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
Una sha wan give aunty pocohantas BP, undecided
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by reddingtonblack: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

You killed off 3 of your children, according to your tale.

Murder isn't something to be proud of and party to.

Will you keep quiet !!
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Katcall: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Na so one woman try snatch me then, I knack her toto, cum inside her tire, fire her toto from 2013 to 2016,, dumb her sorry ass and return to my woman
the woman suck your dick?
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Katcall: 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
TheRealMalcolmX:
undecided

I remember the time I could name Nigerian actresses and the movies they've acted in.....

Now, everyone bears the name actress, even the ones that twerk naked for a living.......tueh
i'm currently receiving bløwjob from a nollywood actress
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Katcall: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
Romanoff:
Side chic looking for new recruit.

How many has she been able to snatch since she started this trade?
how many did you snatch?
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Katcall: 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
WowSweetGuy:
A lady please snatch me tonight

I'm a sweet guy u hardly meet

Too weak and hungry tonight tho. Quote me and let's move forward from here
can you suck pussy
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by WhisperedNoise: 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2023
salem1996:

I know she messed up, but, but but..... this your comment eh!!! You seems a good savage grin

Though me sef no even know if she had even acted in their village
People just open their mouth and utter nonsense. What will we teach the upcoming generation?

Boss, I'm not savage o. I'm gentle.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by WhisperedNoise: 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

She is absolutely right
She's is absolutely wrong.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by WhisperedNoise: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
iamloski:
olosho handwork, snatching other people's husband why not go and find your own, the actress is a disgusting simp
Very ridiculous comment.
Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
This one is just a cum bucket. Nothing more or less, little to no value. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by NaBanga: 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
This Instagram woman is Yul Edochie's "second wife's" best friend. She is Judy's partner in crime. She is taking a swipe at May after the death of her son. Anyone supporting this character is insulting May indirectly. Be careful who you agree with. You don't know that their agenda is to destroy and kill. angry

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by tctrills: 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

You will soon jam a man that will use that opportunity to finish off your remaining clit and then move back to his home.
Trust me bro, she has already met all kinds of men. While her advice is toxic and evil, it is very practical and women have been doing it long before any of us was born.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by Onyipk: 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
She is Judy Austin's best friend ie the lady that snatched YUL EDOCHIE.husband to MAY EDOCHIE.

At this time of May's grief, I don't expect her to be writing this trash.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins by salem1996: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

People just open their mouth and utter nonsense. What will we teach the upcoming generation?

Boss, I'm not savage o. I'm gentle.

To he honest, our generational knowledge bankrupted celebs have nothing to teach their followers. The next generations have to work too hard to find moral values.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet / Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.