Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! (60012 Views)

Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / I Gave Her A Bugged Phone / I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2023
Evestar200:
Una don quarrel? angry angry

Hahaha
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 11:15am On Apr 12, 2023
Gurakel123:
Thank you☺️.Am online now😊

Got it

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2023
2felix:

I m still interested in details

Ok boss
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by 2felix(m): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
Xlogistics:

Ok boss
I m waiting
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by kals4luv990(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
Xlogistics:

guard dot io
I thought it guards only the browser against attacks nd not the phone itself
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Zico777(m): 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
hopeforcharles:

You are very wrong. This is a life experience and if you are smart you should learn, all he said he did was very doable and can save ur life. We are in the age of AI, internet based world, I and a lot of people are interested and following. @Xlogistics please continue don't skip any part it's your story tell ut the way you like don't mind those Gen Z guys, they can be very Dumb.
U nailed it absolutely!
Pls we need it just the way it went down, don't let anyone make u summarize it.
If they are tired of reading they can do well by exiting themselves.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Gurakel123: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
Xlogistics:

Got it
😊I will wait
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Davoneskay(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
Xlogistics:

Ok boss
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
kals4luv990:
I thought it guards only the browser against attacks nd not the phone itself

There version as of 3 years ago, could detect $pyers, I believe the US govt did something about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by viceddy95(m): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
Xlogistics:

guard dot io
Thanks but not seeing it on my play store,how do I get it.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by HENRY648: 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
Xlogistics:

I’m pretty sure you are a Gen Z, with little or no life experiences. if I were you, I will learn from the story even if you feel it’s fictional. Fictional books are sold on Amazon at 12$ and above, and here you are reading one for free. The Movies and series you watch on Netflix are 98percent fictions and yet you pay to watch every month.
Ain't interested

We are in Nigeria bro, read and learn from real life experiences.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Seyiemath(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
Push this to front page mods
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Seyiemath(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
@suen
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Seyiemath(m): 10:04am On Apr 15, 2023
Nlfpmod See topic
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by NtiObaEneke(f): 10:34am On Apr 15, 2023
Reads like fiction

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by NtiObaEneke(f): 10:34am On Apr 15, 2023
Xlogistics:

It’s your type that makes the story long, so I need to explain how we used the staircase, moving our legs one after the other ?
Why is your moniker female?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Octopusssy(f): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2023
Xlogistics:
Part 9. AND FINAL. (Make everybody rest)

I Will summarize all the events that happened in this last part, because a lot of readers have been on my neck.

: When the man walked into the room, I threw a glass cup towards the TV stand to send him to the wrong direction. I and my uncle were standing beside the Closet in the dark.

When we succeeded in sending him the wrong way, I used the pressing iron that was in the room to give him a heavy bang at the back of his head(self defense ladies and gentlemen).

When he fell on the floor we quickly emptied his pocket and disarm him, we gave him a proper beating sha. It was time to leave the hotel.

I told my uncle that we can’t both walk out of the hotel at the same time, one of us needs to go out first, while the other follow.

We left all our belongings and my uncle went out first, we had planned on a meeting point if we succeed. While my uncle was leaving the hotel gate, we heard shots, my uncle ran back into the hotel with a speed of 3,000k/hr lol. Funny enough it wasn’t gun shots both but from a car tyre driving nearby.

That made me laugh real bad, it was a very funny scene which helped to relax the nerves. My uncle went out and after 10 minutes it was my turn to leave the hotel, I walked very fast to the meeting point, praying I meet my uncle there.

Luckily enough I met him there.

//BASED ON POPULAR SUGGESTIONS, HERE IS THE SUMMARY OF THE EVENTS THAT UNFOLDED AFTERWARDS.//

When we arrive in court on the day of the hearing, my lawyer presented all the facts and evidence to the jury. A later day was scheduled for hearing. Finally we won the case and all the charges dropped. But the surprising part of it is the role my girlfriend played in setting me up.

Anyway the case I filled against EFCC/SARS took a year and the half to conclude. I also won that case too. I was compensated with a large sum of money, I gave all of the money to my uncle because he lost a lot during the process.

What did I learn from my experience ?

1. Your SIM card and phone should both have different passwords(not phone pattern)

2. Don’t trust your girlfriend, don’t loose guard.

3. Always scan your phone with anti $pying softwares once in 2 months, at least.

4. Always fight law enforcement agencies, not physical fight, but with law.

5. Be intelligent and think fast.

6. Learn basic tech prompts, it might save you.

7. The police is not your friend.

8. Keep your life extremely private. You don’t have to be friends with everyone.

9. Having CCTV cameras is no brainer

10. Own a licensed metal if you can

11. Na only God they save Nigerians.
Oga, we don't run a jury system in Nigeria. Stop the lamba, it's irritating

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by ShaqFu: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2023
Octopusssy:

Oga, we don't run a jury system in Nigeria. Stop the lamba, it's irritating
Lol. Never did I believe you'll use naija slang. 😁

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by GloriousGbola: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2023
You were not her boyfriend. You are just a maga being used by the gang. This is the same way fraud syndicates get fine chicks to complete the gf online scam

The real question is why your phone is unlocked

ALSO THIS STORY IS BULLSHIT. WE HAVE NO JURY SYSTEM IN NAIJA

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by falcon01: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2023
advanceDNA:
Lorokán shaaa.

..u sabi hack,
..U sabi spy,
..U sabi track,
..U fit remote access control phones from another location with another mobile phone.

Well done...we go patronize you

No mind Am grin, what point did you notice the story was fiction? By the way it is interesting actually I'm enjoying it.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Csami(m): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2023
Make una no dey push incomplete story go front page

Una dey provoke my emotions

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by shineeye1: 11:42am On Apr 15, 2023
Seyiemath:
See What My Ex Girlfriend Did To Me (FULL STORY)

OMO FEAR WOMEN O.

On the 27th of December 2019 around 4:30pm I went out to do a POS transaction, after imputing my 4 digit pin into the almost-dead POS Machine.

I noticed 4 men in black with guns walking towards my direction, at first I thought it was armed robbers. The POS operator quickly ran away leaving his Card machine at the desk. When I noticed this guys were coming for me, I activated the Husain Bolt in me, this men ran after me.

I knew all the short cuts in my street so it was easy to disappear in no time. I ran towards an estate in my area, the plan was to get help from the security men stationed at the estate and vanish in no time. The men who were chasing me knew they can never catch up with me in this world or next. Before I could take a left turn heading to the estate.

I heard gun shots, I was sure these guys shot at me. Omo, I stopped running immediately to avoid been killed at the spot. The men ran towards me and informed me that they are men from SARS. I knew I was in a mess, not because I committed any crime, but because it’s a Friday evening. Which simply means I can stay in there cell till Monday (if you have been in law enforcement cell before you should understand what I mean).

One of the guys gave me a dirty and resounding slap. Out of Reflex I returned the Slap ASAP. I shouldn’t have done that but it was just reflex, nobody messes with me with out getting double of the dose. lol.

The other three men jumped on me, I was beating properly before dragged to the van. While been dragged, I saw my girl friend staring at me amongst the crowd. She did not look surprised at all. I did not read meanings into it. When we got to there station I was thrown in there cell with out questioning or been allowed to call anyone.

Typing……….

This na Chimamanda Adichie fiction series..?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by emanobis(m): 11:44am On Apr 15, 2023
Seyiemath:
See What My Ex Girlfriend Did To Me (FULL STORY)

OMO FEAR WOMEN O.

On the 27th of December 2019 around 4:30pm I went out to do a POS transaction, after imputing my 4 digit pin into the almost-dead POS Machine.

I noticed 4 men in black with guns walking towards my direction, at first I thought it was armed robbers. The POS operator quickly ran away leaving his Card machine at the desk. When I noticed this guys were coming for me, I activated the Husain Bolt in me, this men ran after me.

I knew all the short cuts in my street so it was easy to disappear in no time. I ran towards an estate in my area, the plan was to get help from the security men stationed at the estate and vanish in no time. The men who were chasing me knew they can never catch up with me in this world or next. Before I could take a left turn heading to the estate.

I heard gun shots, I was sure these guys shot at me. Omo, I stopped running immediately to avoid been killed at the spot. The men ran towards me and informed me that they are men from SARS. I knew I was in a mess, not because I committed any crime, but because it’s a Friday evening. Which simply means I can stay in there cell till Monday (if you have been in law enforcement cell before you should understand what I mean).

One of the guys gave me a dirty and resounding slap. Out of Reflex I returned the Slap ASAP. I shouldn’t have done that but it was just reflex, nobody messes with me with out getting double of the dose. lol.

The other three men jumped on me, I was beating properly before dragged to the van. While been dragged, I saw my girl friend staring at me amongst the crowd. She did not look surprised at all. I did not read meanings into it. When we got to there station I was thrown in there cell with out questioning or been allowed to call anyone.

Typing……….

Waiting...

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Octopusssy(f): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2023
NtiObaEneke:
Reads like fiction
James Hadley Chase. The Nigerian version. Chinasa Hardly Chekwube-Chase

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.