Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! (59949 Views)

Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / I Gave Her A Bugged Phone / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by upower123(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
I am enjoying your story

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by mrcrabs(m): 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
advanceDNA:
Lorokán shaaa.

..u sabi hack,
..U sabi spy,
..U sabi track,
..U fit remote access control phones from another location with another mobile phone.

Well done...we go patronize you

Lmao 😂

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
Part 7.

Same might wonder how I knew all this software tricks, well it’s easy, I love tech so much that I do watch videos on YouTube regarding stuffs like this. I also watch Dark web videos on YouTube too. That is how I learnt all the tricks and methods I used, I couldn’t wait on police to do there job cos trust me those guys don’t know basic tech related shortcuts.

Back to the story, when I launched the software I turned on the selfie camera, the face I saw shocked me.. it was my girlfriend’s face. At first I thought maybe she was held against her will, or she was been forced to go through my phone.

To be sure, I activated the recording app on my phone, the phone she was holding. I listened to there conversations that is when I knew she was in all along.

This girl who I thought loved me was working with some yahooooo buys to run me street. She was the person who gave out all of my banking informations to these guys, she had access to my dollar account on the day of my arrest.

I quickly made copies of the selfie footages and voice recording and sent all of the data to my lawyer. I was still listening to there conversations when all of a sudden the phone was turned off.

I had all the info I needed and it was time to counter them, my lawyer got a court order that was issued to MTN, my lawyer had the I P address and some data which I sent to him. The plan was to get the phone numbers attached to the server from MTN, because the data was attached to there network as a provider.

MTN was reluctant at first not until my lawyer gave them the court order and threatened to sue them, when they heard the millions of naira that will be filled with, they started been responsive.

After a while we had the number, it was one of my girlfriends friend that owned the number. When I got the information, I was happy and sad at the same time.

This boys weren’t smart to run stuffs codedly, how can you be so dull to attach your registered numbers with stuffs like this.

Well I know I can still find more loopholes, I did more digging and I got all I wanted. Everything was sent to my lawyer and I was ready for my next hearing in court.

Me and my uncle was still in that hotel room located outside town, I was under estimating this yah00 boys, I never knew they were good enough. They did a reverse connection on my phone ( the phone they had in there possession) and they noticed someone was watching them. The court hearing was 2 days away we just needed to survive 2 nights.

I never knew 2 nights can be very long. This was when me I and my uncle faced the toughest and roughest events.

our location was exposed, men were sent to our hotel room to come silent us. It was on a Thursday evening around 5pm when all of a sudden some hefty looking men came through the hotel gates, our room was on the 2nd floor just opposite the hotel entrance. I saw them, at I first I thought it was bouncers from the club down stairs. I observed there body language between them and the security men, something was off.

My uncle was sleeping, I did not want to wake him up out of false alarm, I decided to walk towards the stair cases so I can hear there conversations between them and the manager of the hotel, something wasn’t right at all. They told the manager that they were looking for us, saying we had a scheduled meeting together. Lol, meeting ko, Maltina ni.

I ran to my room and jumped on my uncle, it was time to run.

Typing…………….

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
upower123:
I am enjoying your story

Latest part is out

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
Johnweeked12:
Guy I go swear for you oo. This suspense wan kee me. Finish this gist na make I rest. Haba.

Latest part is out

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tzar91:
Pls do remind me if you post the next one

Latest part is out

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
Saviourk:
Op continue

Latest part is out
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
Johnweeked12:
God will punish you if you no. Finish this story tonight. Haaa, just like watching indian movie... Kilodeeeee.... This laamba is too much. Just summarize joo na

He is already punishing you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
✅✅✅✅
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by rainlover(m): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
Xlogistics:
✅✅✅✅
hmm better finish this story o. Make hands no touch your from phone

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by MrCuteking(m): 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
Nice fiction.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
Lol, manufacturer weldone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by dnawah(m): 12:54am On Apr 11, 2023
Xlogistics:
Part 7.

Same might wonder how I knew all this software tricks, well it’s easy, I love tech so much that I do watch videos on YouTube regarding stuffs like this. I also watch Dark web videos on YouTube too. That is how I learnt all the tricks and methods I used, I couldn’t wait on police to do there job cos trust me those guys don’t know basic tech related shortcuts.

Back to the story, when I launched the software I turned on the selfie camera, the face I saw shocked me.. it was my girlfriend’s face. At first I thought maybe she was held against her will, or she was been forced to go through my phone.

To be sure, I activated the recording app on my phone, the phone she was holding. I listened to there conversations that is when I knew she was in all along.

This girl who I thought loved me was working with some yahooooo buys to run me street. She was the person who gave out all of my banking informations to these guys, she had access to my dollar account on the day of my arrest.

I quickly made copies of the selfie footages and voice recording and sent all of the data to my lawyer. I was still listening to there conversations when all of a sudden the phone was turned off.

I had all the info I needed and it was time to counter them, my lawyer got a court order that was issued to MTN, my lawyer had the I P address and some data which I sent to him. The plan was to get the phone numbers attached to the server from MTN, because the data was attached to there network as a provider.

MTN was reluctant at first not until my lawyer gave them the court order and threatened to sue them, when they heard the millions of naira that will be filled with, they started been responsive.

After a while we had the number, it was one of my girlfriends friend that owned the number. When I got the information, I was happy and sad at the same time.

This boys weren’t smart to run stuffs codedly, how can you be so dull to attach your registered numbers with stuffs like this.

Well I know I can still find more loopholes, I did more digging and I got all I wanted. Everything was sent to my lawyer and I was ready for my next hearing in court.

Me and my uncle was still in that hotel room located outside town, I was under estimating this yah00 boys, I never knew they were good enough. They did a reverse connection on my phone ( the phone they had in there possession) and they noticed someone was watching them. The court hearing was 2 days away we just needed to survive 2 nights.

I never knew 2 nights can be very long. This was when me I and my uncle faced the toughest and roughest events.

our location was exposed, men were sent to our hotel room to come silent us. It was on a Thursday evening around 5pm when all of a sudden some hefty looking men came through the hotel gates, our room was on the 2nd floor just opposite the hotel entrance. I saw them, at I first I thought it was bouncers from the club down stairs. I observed there body language between them and the security men, something was off.

My uncle was sleeping, I did not want to wake him up out of false alarm, I decided to walk towards the stair cases so I can hear there conversations between them and the manager of the hotel, something wasn’t right at all. They told the manager that they were looking for us, saying we had a scheduled meeting together. Lol, meeting ko, Maltina ni.

I ran to my room and jumped on my uncle, it was time to run.

Typing…………….
r u still running? I beg stop and write Jo!

9 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by teehazzy(m): 1:32am On Apr 11, 2023
Op, let this be the last time you post a story here 😂 😂 😂 Haba! What's the suspense for? Why the intermittent delays?
FINISH UP ABEG

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by ifihearam: 2:34am On Apr 11, 2023
mods ban and suspend this yeye op

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:49am On Apr 11, 2023
Johnweeked12:
God will punish you if you no. Finish this story tonight. Haaa, just like watching indian movie... Kilodeeeee.... This laamba is too much. Just summarize joo na

Why should he summarize it?

If you're tired of reading or too lazy to read, just go and sleep, please

@Op don't listen to this lazy guy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Ken4agent(m): 7:38am On Apr 11, 2023
grin
Johnweeked12:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2023
Maltina ni grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Streetmovement(m): 11:15am On Apr 11, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

He dey like say you wan collect slap before you come finish this story grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Aklee4994(m): 11:24am On Apr 11, 2023
I imitate the commenter above me 💯✅

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by blazepascal(m): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
Lol.op this ur suspense is too much
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Davidkings878: 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
This suspense is too much
#following
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Evestar200(f): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hmmmm

Just finish the story na
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by valiju: 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
Finish story
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
Part 8.

I woke my sleeping uncle up, and explained all what was going on to him in 30 secs. He picked up his phone and we had to run towards the backyard of the hotel while trying not to be spotted or heard by the guys who came to silent us.

This hotel had a catfish pond at the back, the only choice at that time was to hide in the smelly fish pond. I had no other choice, me that hate the smell of fish so much that made me to stop eating fish since I was 5, now a fish pond is the only option on the table.

The pond had less fishes so it was easy to hide there comfortably. We jumped into the pond immediately, at first, the cat fish were so jumpy but it reduced afterwards.

The men who came for us went to our room that I am sure of but were they went to afterwards no body knows, so it was unsafe to leave the fish pond. We stayed in the pond for like 2 hours, I even made friends with the fishes 😊. It was getting cold when all of a sudden, I heard footsteps walking towards the pond.

The metal used in covering the pond was opened, luckily enough it was one of the workers who came to pick one fish based on order. When she opened the pond, she got shocked seeing 2 male inside a fishpond.

She released a heavy scream out of fear and that brought attention to the backyard. A lot of the workers rushed to the backyard to see what was going on. I couldn’t explain what was going on to the workers because I don’t know where to start from, it was a very funny site.

The manager also came to the backyard when the mumu workers couldn’t comprehend anything we were saying. When the manager came up, we explained everything to him in private and he was acting like he understood the situation .

We never knew the manager and the men who came for us had exchanged phone numbers. Based on my calculations, the men who came for us most have claimed to be law enforcement agents and convinced the manager to call them if ever we come back.

The manager calmed us down and promised us full security, I knew something was off and I could tell the manager was lying. I told me uncle that we have to leave ASAP that something was wrong. My uncle was already fed up with all of these drama. We went back to the room, and started packing our stuffs as fast as we could when I noticed one of those guys walked into the hotel again.

It was just one guy, so I wasn’t too scared. I discussed the plan I had with my uncle and it was game on, we turned off the lights in the room and waited for the guy to walked in.

After 3-4 minutes, we heard someone opening the door from outside. The door was opened and he walked in…..

Typing…………..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
valiju:
Finish story

It’s here
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
Evestar200:
Hmmmm

Just finish the story na

It’s here
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
Davidkings878:
This suspense is too much
#following

It’s here
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Evestar200(f): 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
Xlogistics:

It’s here
but e never finished na
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Gurakel123: 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Op are you sure this your story is real?
And it happened here in Nigeria?😮

27 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Ayomide119: 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
See suspense. Op you must finish this story this night sad

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.