Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! (59947 Views)

Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / I Gave Her A Bugged Phone / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by ashawopikin(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:

The last time i was a pussy in relationships with Women was year 2015... Since then, I turned full Alpha till date...
Normally I don't advertise the Redpill.. but if You were Redpilled, you for no loose guard like dis ..
If you have learnt from this bitter experience then fine.. if you have not .. More lamentations would still come in no distant future...
the last time I was in a relationship was in 2007, like 16, years ago
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Octopusssy(f): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2023
ShaqFu:
Lol. Never did I believe you'll use naija slang. 😁
E don reach that level grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by ashawopikin(m): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Bro rest. The strongest (samson) and wisest(solomon) men for Bibile looseguard to Woman.
those guys you mentioned are the simps
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Geovanni412(m): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2023
Octopusssy:

Oga, we don't run a jury system in Nigeria. Stop the lamba, it's irritating

Snr. Detective

grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by LagBlogger(m): 11:48am On Apr 15, 2023
Xlogistics:
Part 9. AND FINAL. (Make everybody rest)

I Will summarize all the events that happened in this last part, because a lot of readers have been on my neck.

: When the man walked into the room, I threw a glass cup towards the TV stand to send him to the wrong direction. I and my uncle were standing beside the Closet in the dark.

When we succeeded in sending him the wrong way, I used the pressing iron that was in the room to give him a heavy bang at the back of his head(self defense ladies and gentlemen).

When he fell on the floor we quickly emptied his pocket and disarm him, we gave him a proper beating sha. It was time to leave the hotel.

I told my uncle that we can’t both walk out of the hotel at the same time, one of us needs to go out first, while the other follow.

We left all our belongings and my uncle went out first, we had planned on a meeting point if we succeed. While my uncle was leaving the hotel gate, we heard shots, my uncle ran back into the hotel with a speed of 3,000k/hr lol. Funny enough it wasn’t gun shots both but from a car tyre driving nearby.

That made me laugh real bad, it was a very funny scene which helped to relax the nerves. My uncle went out and after 10 minutes it was my turn to leave the hotel, I walked very fast to the meeting point, praying I meet my uncle there.

Luckily enough I met him there.

//BASED ON POPULAR SUGGESTIONS, HERE IS THE SUMMARY OF THE EVENTS THAT UNFOLDED AFTERWARDS.//

When we arrive in court on the day of the hearing, my lawyer presented all the facts and evidence to the jury. A later day was scheduled for hearing. Finally we won the case and all the charges dropped. But the surprising part of it is the role my girlfriend played in setting me up.

Anyway the case I filled against EFCC/SARS took a year and the half to conclude. I also won that case too. I was compensated with a large sum of money, I gave all of the money to my uncle because he lost a lot during the process.

What did I learn from my experience ?

1. Your SIM card and phone should both have different passwords(not phone pattern)

2. Don’t trust your girlfriend, don’t loose guard.

3. Always scan your phone with anti $pying softwares once in 2 months, at least.

4. Always fight law enforcement agencies, not physical fight, but with law.

5. Be intelligent and think fast.

6. Learn basic tech prompts, it might save you.

7. The police is not your friend.

8. Keep your life extremely private. You don’t have to be friends with everyone.

9. Having CCTV cameras is no brainer

10. Own a licensed metal if you can

11. Na only God they save Nigerians.

Jury in Nigerian court? Guy drop this lie more over SARS don't do fraud cases. They are strictly into armed robbery and kidnapping.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by ShaqFu: 11:48am On Apr 15, 2023
Octopusssy:

E don reach that level grin
Chai. 😁😁😁
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by agabaI23(m): 11:49am On Apr 15, 2023
Please come and go and finish what you started naa
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by chillychill(f): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2023
Where unna dey see all dis kin girl dey date seff undecided
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by agabaI23(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2023
Seyiemath come and go and finish this story. I am happy you're the Victor and I need to see that.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Angelfrost(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2023
Sigh... I almost believed this work of fiction!

I think I'm slipping! tongue
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by niel63(m): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2023
Kai... real life.

Mine was in October 2020. IGP Abuja, Abba Kyari boys (according to them)... na the men wey wake me up.

Hmmm... Women!
No man wakes up insecure or wicked. We were all taught by these women.
I envy the guys who have good women! God bless y'all Queens!

Now we just have plenty good love to give that's wasting away because of life's lesson.

The pain and the hunger for freedom. These days when I see people misbehaving, I go just dey laugh.

10 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by ruggedtimi(m): 11:59am On Apr 15, 2023
The remote tool is probably anydesk
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by enest2000: 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
Where is this guy na, let him complete this shit ASAP
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
advanceDNA:
Lorokán shaaa.

..u sabi hack,
..U sabi spy,
..U sabi track,
..U fit remote access control phones from another location with another mobile phone.

Well done...we go patronize you

the mumu guy don cast the story. I was very interested until I started seeing all those things

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Raphael81(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
Nice story, it can be converted into a Nollywood movie, also you can spice up the story by trusting only your mum with your banking details and others.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Onyechejoy: 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
I hope it's not your girlfriend's face you saw.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Vicana: 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
Xlogistics:
Part 9. AND FINAL. (Make everybody rest)

I Will summarize all the events that happened in this last part, because a lot of readers have been on my neck.

: When the man walked into the room, I threw a glass cup towards the TV stand to send him to the wrong direction. I and my uncle were standing beside the Closet in the dark.

When we succeeded in sending him the wrong way, I used the pressing iron that was in the room to give him a heavy bang at the back of his head(self defense ladies and gentlemen).

When he fell on the floor we quickly emptied his pocket and disarm him, we gave him a proper beating sha. It was time to leave the hotel.

I told my uncle that we can’t both walk out of the hotel at the same time, one of us needs to go out first, while the other follow.

We left all our belongings and my uncle went out first, we had planned on a meeting point if we succeed. While my uncle was leaving the hotel gate, we heard shots, my uncle ran back into the hotel with a speed of 3,000k/hr lol. Funny enough it wasn’t gun shots both but from a car tyre driving nearby.

That made me laugh real bad, it was a very funny scene which helped to relax the nerves. My uncle went out and after 10 minutes it was my turn to leave the hotel, I walked very fast to the meeting point, praying I meet my uncle there.

Luckily enough I met him there.

//BASED ON POPULAR SUGGESTIONS, HERE IS THE SUMMARY OF THE EVENTS THAT UNFOLDED AFTERWARDS.//

When we arrive in court on the day of the hearing, my lawyer presented all the facts and evidence to the jury. A later day was scheduled for hearing. Finally we won the case and all the charges dropped. But the surprising part of it is the role my girlfriend played in setting me up.

Anyway the case I filled against EFCC/SARS took a year and the half to conclude. I also won that case too. I was compensated with a large sum of money, I gave all of the money to my uncle because he lost a lot during the process.

What did I learn from my experience ?

1. Your SIM card and phone should both have different passwords(not phone pattern)

2. Don’t trust your girlfriend, don’t loose guard.

3. Always scan your phone with anti $pying softwares once in 2 months, at least.

4. Always fight law enforcement agencies, not physical fight, but with law.

5. Be intelligent and think fast.

6. Learn basic tech prompts, it might save you.

7. The police is not your friend.

8. Keep your life extremely private. You don’t have to be friends with everyone.

9. Having CCTV cameras is no brainer

10. Own a licensed metal if you can

11. Na only God they save Nigerians.

Guy, this basic tech stuff, I go like get through o. Carry me along make we get into this tech stuff deep.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
better keep quite and face front, person they share im life experience you dey there dey cap rubbish rather than appreciating his efforts. You think seunn pays for his writeups?
teehazzy:

Thank you for that but please, don't post anything here again because you've made everyone uninterested in this 'bits and pieces' story. Now, calling someone Gen z or whatnot just because they aired their opinion about your story or how it's being passed on here is below the belt. I'm no Gen z but I'm tired already.
As for me, I always follow through and complete almost anything I start, so I've no choice than to keep refreshing this damn topic but you have most definitely lost a fan.
Shalom!

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
Gov Emiefiele won't see this one , he knows people are stealing money from dormant accounts, hence his policies, but when we ask him to let us know all the accounts linked to our BVN he would be doing asko, let him make it mandatory that statements be sent to email address linked to the BVN, another asko . That an account has someone's name and BVN does not in anyway means they are the one operating the accounts. This is for those that like to use lawyers to direct their engagements, they just might have been paying into an impostor account. By the way I have seen atm without names as well no name on the screen instead you see anonymous.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
lol, till you are in the situation, its gonna be a joke
mykymyk101:
Nigerian James Bond Version; No wonder all your plan worked.

Thank you for making our day, as we no get TV.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Igbokwechika101(m): 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
Please brother Benard.

Please can you finish what you just started 😊

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by b3llo(m): 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
Seyiemath:
Nlfpmod See topic
you no complete the story
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by ItisWell22(f): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:

The last time i was a pussy in relationships with Women was year 2015... Since then, I turned full Alpha till date...
Normally I don't advertise the Redpill.. but if You were Redpilled, you for no loose guard like dis ..
If you have learnt from this bitter experience then fine.. if you have not .. More lamentations would still come in no distant future...

Chill boss!

You learnt, same way he has learnt! 😒

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by beejay85: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
Xlogistics:

I’m pretty sure you are a Gen Z, with little or no life experiences. if I were you, I will learn from the story even if you feel it’s fictional. Fictional books are sold on Amazon at 12$ and above, and here you are reading one for free. The Movies and series you watch on Netflix are 98percent fictions and yet you pay to watch every month.

We are in Nigeria bro, read and learn from real life experiences.
True talk

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by yipata: 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
Which anti-spying app can be used to detect if your phone is been traced or bugged?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by frugal(m): 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
The story started well, but turned fiction mid-way. Good work smiley

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by obinna58(m): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
Why claiming it’s a real story when you can just tell us it’s fiction

It was interesting at first but lost all it’s credibility halfway, I hardly finished it but if I had known it was fiction I wouldn’t even have bothered reading at all
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Neoteny7: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
Fiction.

There's no way you didn't receive alerts on your phone about logins, changes, and transactions.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by prewtyjulie(f): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
James Hardly Chase they learn work where u dey. Nice piece
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by OloyeVIII: 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:

Oga rest.. all of you claiming alpha bullsh!t..ZERO.. shi shi una no get..

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Spanishmilf(m): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
What happened to your girlfriend after was she arrested? You said you can’t give the info out
The story sounds fictitious
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by utepu: 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
Following

uote author=Seyiemath post=122381840]See What My Ex Girlfriend Did To Me (FULL STORY)

OMO FEAR WOMEN O.

On the 27th of December 2019 around 4:30pm I went out to do a POS transaction, after imputing my 4 digit pin into the almost-dead POS Machine.

I noticed 4 men in black with guns walking towards my direction, at first I thought it was armed robbers. The POS operator quickly ran away leaving his Card machine at the desk. When I noticed this guys were coming for me, I activated the Husain Bolt in me, this men ran after me.

I knew all the short cuts in my street so it was easy to disappear in no time. I ran towards an estate in my area, the plan was to get help from the security men stationed at the estate and vanish in no time. The men who were chasing me knew they can never catch up with me in this world or next. Before I could take a left turn heading to the estate.

I heard gun shots, I was sure these guys shot at me. Omo, I stopped running immediately to avoid been killed at the spot. The men ran towards me and informed me that they are men from SARS. I knew I was in a mess, not because I committed any crime, but because it’s a Friday evening. Which simply means I can stay in there cell till Monday (if you have been in law enforcement cell before you should understand what I mean).

One of the guys gave me a dirty and resounding slap. Out of Reflex I returned the Slap ASAP. I shouldn’t have done that but it was just reflex, nobody messes with me with out getting double of the dose. lol.

The other three men jumped on me, I was beating properly before dragged to the van. While been dragged, I saw my girl friend staring at me amongst the crowd. She did not look surprised at all. I did not read meanings into it. When we got to there station I was thrown in there cell with out questioning or been allowed to call anyone.

Typing……….

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.