Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! (60029 Views)

Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / I Gave Her A Bugged Phone / I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by superCleanworks(m): 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
Gurakel123:
Op are you sure this your story is real?
And it happened here in Nigeria?😮

how they moved from 2nd floor of the hotel to the fishpond at the backyard then stayed in the CATFISH pond with catfish inside for 2 hours.

The zobo is just too much

36 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Alwayshungry: 1:11am On Apr 12, 2023
😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 4:36am On Apr 12, 2023
superCleanworks:

how they moved from 2nd floor of the hotel to the fishpond at the backyard then stayed in the CATFISH pond for 2 hours.

It’s your type that makes the story long, so I need to explain how we used the staircase, moving our legs one after the other ?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by teehazzy(m): 4:50am On Apr 12, 2023
Xlogistics:

It’s your type that makes the story long, so I need to explain how we used the staircase, moving our legs one after the other ?

Then complete the story once and for all

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by HENRY648: 6:46am On Apr 12, 2023
Long story
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by HENRY648: 6:48am On Apr 12, 2023
superCleanworks:

how they moved from 2nd floor of the hotel to the fishpond at the backyard then stayed in the CATFISH pond for 2 hours.

Like mad 🤦

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 7:01am On Apr 12, 2023
HENRY648:

Like mad 🤦

I’m pretty sure you are a Gen Z, with little or no life experiences. if I were you, I will learn from the story even if you feel it’s fictional. Fictional books are sold on Amazon at 12$ and above, and here you are reading one for free. The Movies and series you watch on Netflix are 98percent fictions and yet you pay to watch every month.

We are in Nigeria bro, read and learn from real life experiences.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2023
When I have time today, I will give a very blunt summary. Make everybody rest. Suen is not paying me 😆

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by teehazzy(m): 7:10am On Apr 12, 2023
Xlogistics:
When I have time today, I will give a very blunt summary. Make everybody rest

Thank you for that but please, don't post anything here again because you've made everyone uninterested in this 'bits and pieces' story. Now, calling someone Gen z or whatnot just because they aired their opinion about your story or how it's being passed on here is below the belt. I'm no Gen z but I'm tired already.
As for me, I always follow through and complete almost anything I start, so I've no choice than to keep refreshing this damn topic but you have most definitely lost a fan.
Shalom!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by hopeforcharles(m): 7:20am On Apr 12, 2023
teehazzy:

Thank you for that but please, don't post anything here again because you've made everyone uninterested in this 'bits and pieces' story. Now, calling someone Gen z or whatnot just because they aired their opinion about your story or how it's being passed on here is below the belt. I'm no Gen z but I'm tired already.
As for me, I always follow through and complete almost anything I start, so I've no choice than to keep refreshing this damn topic but you have most definitely lost a fan.
Shalom!
You are very wrong. This is a life experience and if you are smart you should learn, all he said he did was very doable and can save ur life. We are in the age of AI, internet based world, I and a lot of people are interested and following. @Xlogistics please continue don't skip any part it's your story tell ut the way you like don't mind those Gen Z guys, they can be very Dumb.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by teehazzy(m): 7:42am On Apr 12, 2023
hopeforcharles:

You are very wrong. This is a life experience and if you are smart you should learn, all he said he did was very doable and can save ur life. We are in the age of AI, internet based world, I and a lot of people are interested and following. @Xlogistics please continue don't skip any part it's your story tell ut the way you like don't mind those Gen Z guys, they can be very Dumb.

Firstly, I don't trade words with people that engage conversations, opinions and discussions with insults. There's really no point in name calling. You only dish out what exactly is in your brain faculty.

I never said I wasn't interested in the story and moreso, I don't care if it's fiction or factual, I followed the story from the very start. His moniker was actually Seyi before the mods banned him or something. I'd initially commended the Op for his delivery of words and prowess. My issue with him (and take note, I'm not alone in this) is that IT IS TAKING TOO LONG.

As for you, categorising a set of people (Gen z) as 'dumb' perfectly depicts the sort of person you are and trust me, your level of comprehension and reasoning is LOW

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 7:45am On Apr 12, 2023
teehazzy:

Shalom!

You Got it all wrong, I quoted the nairalander in question.
Did I call you a GenZ ? Did I question you at any point? Based on popular demand, the story will be summarized.

Some of the details shared in this story can easily put me in fresh trouble, so to be wise, not all informations were portrayed in its real sense to avoid wahala, if you know you know

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by teehazzy(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2023
Xlogistics:

You Got it all wrong, I quoted the nairalander in question.
Did I call you a GenZ ? Did I question you at any point? Based on popular demand, the story will be summarized.

Some of the details shared in this story can easily put me in fresh trouble, so to be wise, not all informations were portrayed in its real sense to avoid wahala, if you know you know

Respect! Fully understood

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 8:01am On Apr 12, 2023
teehazzy:

Respect! Fully understood

🙏🙏🙏🙏

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by superCleanworks(m): 8:38am On Apr 12, 2023
Xlogistics:

it is my type?
what do you know about my type?
it is my type that was reading EVERY WORD with rapt attention till the fourth page.
How about that?
I pointed out what I noticed and you are talking about my type.
1. You were on the 2nd floor of the hotel which was surrounded by HITMEN.
2. The men were already in the building and not at the gate.
3. You moved from 2nd floor to the ground floor with so much speed and guile (with an uncle who should be twice your age) without being caught. Is he Jason Bourne?
4. You went to the backyard of the hotel and entered a catfish pond to hide.
4a. How big was the catfish pond that it could contain two men for two hours with the cover closed.?
4b. You stayed in a catfish pond that had some catfishes for over 40 minutes? Really?

please ignore my type & carry on with your story. I am not here.

13 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Evestar200(f): 8:43am On Apr 12, 2023
Una don quarrel? angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by latability(m): 9:03am On Apr 12, 2023
Your last page of this story is no longer adding up, started sounding Childish now and unbelievable. How can you explain this?
1. You were on the 2nd floor of the hotel which was surrounded by HITMEN.
2. The men were already in the building and not at the gate.
3. After hearing them discussing with the manager of the hotel, You now moved from 2nd floor to the ground floor with so much speed and guile (with an uncle who should be twice your age) without being caught. Is he Jason Bourne?
4. You went to the backyard of the hotel and entered a catfish pond to hide. Your story don dey get K leg now 😡😡😡

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2023
Part 9. AND FINAL. (Make everybody rest)

I Will summarize all the events that happened in this last part, because a lot of readers have been on my neck.

: When the man walked into the room, I threw a glass cup towards the TV stand to send him to the wrong direction. I and my uncle were standing beside the Closet in the dark.

When we succeeded in sending him the wrong way, I used the pressing iron that was in the room to give him a heavy bang at the back of his head(self defense ladies and gentlemen).

When he fell on the floor we quickly emptied his pocket and disarm him, we gave him a proper beating sha. It was time to leave the hotel.

I told my uncle that we can’t both walk out of the hotel at the same time, one of us needs to go out first, while the other follow.

We left all our belongings and my uncle went out first, we had planned on a meeting point if we succeed. While my uncle was leaving the hotel gate, we heard shots, my uncle ran back into the hotel with a speed of 3,000k/hr lol. Funny enough it wasn’t gun shots both but from a car tyre driving nearby.

That made me laugh real bad, it was a very funny scene which helped to relax the nerves. My uncle went out and after 10 minutes it was my turn to leave the hotel, I walked very fast to the meeting point, praying I meet my uncle there.

Luckily enough I met him there.

//BASED ON POPULAR SUGGESTIONS, HERE IS THE SUMMARY OF THE EVENTS THAT UNFOLDED AFTERWARDS.//

When we arrive in court on the day of the hearing, my lawyer presented all the facts and evidence to the jury. A later day was scheduled for hearing. Finally we won the case and all the charges dropped. But the surprising part of it is the role my girlfriend played in setting me up.

Anyway the case I filled against EFCC/SARS took a year and the half to conclude. I also won that case too. I was compensated with a large sum of money, I gave all of the money to my uncle because he lost a lot during the process.

What did I learn from my experience ?

1. Your SIM card and phone should both have different passwords(not phone pattern)

2. Don’t trust your girlfriend, don’t loose guard.

3. Always scan your phone with anti $pying softwares once in 2 months, at least.

4. Always fight law enforcement agencies, not physical fight, but with law.

5. Be intelligent and think fast.

6. Learn basic tech prompts, it might save you.

7. The police is not your friend.

8. Keep your life extremely private. You don’t have to be friends with everyone.

9. Having CCTV cameras is no brainer

10. Own a licensed metal if you can

11. Na only God they save Nigerians.

167 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by teehazzy(m): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2023
Xlogistics:

I Will summarize all the events that happened in this last part, because a lot of readers have been on my neck.

: When the man walked into the room, I threw a glass cup towards the TV stand to send him to the wrong direction. I and my uncle were standing beside the Closet in the dark.

When we succeeded in sending him the wrong way, I used the pressing iron that was in the room to give him a heavy bang at the back of his head(self defense ladies and gentlemen).

When he fell on the floor we quickly emptied his pocket and disarm him, we gave him a proper beating sha. It was time to leave the hotel.

I told my uncle that we can’t both walk out of the hotel at the same time, one of us needs to go out first, while the other follow.

We left all our belongings and my uncle went out first, we had planned on a meeting point if we succeed. While my uncle was leaving the hotel gate, we heard shots, my uncle ran back into the hotel with a speed of 3,000k/hr lol. Funny enough it wasn’t gun shots both but from a car tyre driving nearby.

That made me laugh real bad, it was a very funny scene which helped to relax the nerves. My uncle went out and after 10 minutes it was my turn to leave the hotel, I walked very fast to the meeting point, praying I meet my uncle there.

//BASED ON POPULAR SUGGESTIONS, HERE IS THE SUMMARY OF THE EVENTS THAT UNFOLDED AFTERWARDS.//

When we arrive in court on the day of the hearing, my lawyer presented all the facts and evidence to the jury. A later day was scheduled for hearing. Finally we won the case and all the charges dropped. But the surprising part of it is the role my girlfriend played in setting me up.

Anyway the case I filled against EFCC/SARS took a year and the half to conclude. I also won that case too. I was compensated with a large sum of money, I gave all of the money to my uncle because he lost a lot during the process.

1. Your SIM card and phone should both have different passwords(not phone pattern)

3. Always scan your phone with anti $pying softwares once in 2 months, at least.

8. Keep your life extremely private. You don’t have to be friends with everyone.

Kudos

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Davoneskay(m): 9:28am On Apr 12, 2023
Was your girl sentenced, @xlogistics and seyiemath?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by mykymyk101: 9:39am On Apr 12, 2023
Nigerian James Bond Version; No wonder all your plan worked.

Thank you for making our day, as we no get TV.

15 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2023
Davoneskay:
Was your girl sentenced, @xlogistics and seyiemath?

I can’t give out all informations here

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2023
mykymyk101:
Nigerian James Bond Version; No wonder all your plan worked.

Thank you for making our day, as we no get TV.

Hahaha 😝. You are welcome

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by dnawah(m): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2023
Xlogistics:

na because u no want give us share,na him make u said u give ur uncle all of them abi? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2023
dnawah:
na because u no want give us share,na him make u said u give ur uncle all of them abi? grin grin grin

Lol I gave all the money to him, because he lost his home/properties. I did not add it in the story. A lot of readers wanted a short version of the story so that was excluded

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by REALretep(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2023
Seyiemath:
Part 5.

While in court room, my lawyer wasn’t helpful at all, he wasn’t dishing out facts that will prove my innocence. The lawyer was acting like a 100 level law student. I knew if i kept quiet and let him continue, I will be declared guilty of the crime which I did not commit.

I had no other choice than to cause a scene in court, the judge allowed me to speak when some officers tried stopping me. I told the court how I was arrested( which my lawyer did not made mention of). The judge asked me why I ran away when I noticed police men walking towards me, I explained why, stating that I thought it was armed robbers and not police men. I also explain to the judge that shots were fired at me. Etc.

The judge was interested in my claims and he gave me more time to speak, i narrated my whole day to the judge and everything I know. They called for a break, my lawyer and other lawyers were summoned in private to have a conversation, after a while, the court session continued. The judge adjourned the case for a later date.

I was bundled back into my van with other criminals, when we got to the office, I requested to call my previous lawyer. Before my lawyer arrived, some officers took me to an empty room, threatening to send me to jail if I don’t cooperate with them, when I resisted I was beaten up, I had to fake fainting before they stopped.

When my lawyer finally arrived, he was so angry seeing me in my condition, and that is when we had to fight back, he made a suggestion that made the case to be over stretched.

He told me that he was going to sue EFCC for various offenses against me. It was game on. He also filled for bail which was approved on a later date.

The day I was bailed out, I collected all my property. I did not go to my place because I don’t know what was coming for me, my parents took me to uncles place and told me not to leave the house for any reason.

I was in my uncles house hiding like a prisoner, my final year exams had passed, I did not border because all I wanted at that time was my freedom.

While in hideout, strange numbers do call threatening to kill me if I don’t drop the case I filled against EFCC immediately. I informed my lawyer too. I also get sms telling me to plead guilty to the crime which I did not commit or I will be killed.

All of the sms and phone numbers who called to threatening me was sent to my lawyer, as proves. I never knew all of those threats were real. My phone was tracked, and this guys knew my location. As a tech enthusiast, I knew my phone location was been spied on, because my phones location icon always turn on even if it’s turned off, I also noticed my phone was slower compared to before, so clearly, a novice is tracking and watching me for sure.

Typing……..
Jeeezzz
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 12, 2023
You're good writer, you know where to put the suspense! I have link to a good publisher for your works.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by REALretep(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2023
Thanks for sharing @xlogistics and seyiemath
God help us
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2023
REALretep:
Thanks for sharing @xlogistics and seyiemath
God help us

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2023
crows2ravens:
You're good writer, you know where to put the suspense! I have link to a good publisher for your works.

That will be great 👍 let’s linkup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

(photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What / US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.