Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! (59964 Views)

Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / I Gave Her A Bugged Phone / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by teehazzy(m): 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
[quote author=ifihearam post=122399213]so you cant just write everything once and for all?

WRITE YOUR OWN AND YES, I'M SHOUTING.
Nigerians and entitlement mentality. Smh!

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by KinqPromise: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
ifihearam:
so you cant just write everything once and for all?

I tire o…. Mybe he dey copy from somewhere

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by upower123(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
Continue
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by dchamp234(m): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
Notify me when you update please.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by madscientist88(m): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
your story deserves editorial audience.interesting

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by ifihearam: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
madscientist88:
your story deserves editorial audience.interesting

True but so many inconsistencies

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Tzar91: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
Pls continues
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Tzar91: 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
Pls do remind me if you post the next one
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Seyiemath(m): 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
Part 6.

As soon as I was sure that my phone was been spied on by a novice, it was time to attack and not defend anymore.

I explained my plans to my uncle but he suggested we defend and wait for any intruder. My uncle owned a licensed kala, so his plan was for us to wait and strike when anyone shows up in the house.

I wasn’t ready for any of those BS, I went on with my plan, I wasn’t ready to add moda to my already existing case. I installed one of the best anti spying software in the market at that time. Guardio io was the software I installed, i Paid for the premium plan in other to get the pro features.

After scanning my phone, the software showed me the existing data breaches on my phone, OMG I had a lot of data breaches, one particular malicious note got my attention, I copied the I.p address from the software and I had to look up the source.

I powered up my uncles laptop and checked out the I.p address on grabify. com. It brought out the location of the I.p address, the network provider, device etc. All the info was pointing at a particular location.

I sent all the data to my lawyer and it was game on. After knowing the particular device that was on my phone, it was time to do some hide and seek. I explained the current updates with my uncle and he was in.

The plan was to draw whoever planned to hurt me to the house and get cctv footages of that person and use it as evidence in court. And to executing this plan perfectly, me and uncle need to exit the house but still need to keep my phone in the house, so that the hacker can still access my real time location.

I further installed some remote access softwares on my phone ( I won’t mention the name of the software so as to avoid people using for malicious purposes).

When the software were installed and working, my uncle could access, operate and do whatever he wants on my phone from His. And the location and I.p address will be from my phone. The next day, as early as 3am me and my uncle left the house to a hotel far away from the house.

Before then, my uncle already activated his cctv cameras in the house. That same day from my uncles phone, I called the number who have been threatening me from my phone, using the remote access tool, the plan was to provoke whoever will pick the call to the point were my uncles home will be attacked.

I kept doing it for days with no positive result, it was day 3 and no one came to the house and I and my uncle was already loosing hope and getting frustrated.

We kept calling those number via a remote access we installed already, provoking them and coursing. My phone was still on in my uncles house.

We slept off and in the morning , we reviewed the cctv footages as usual, when all of a sudden we noticed people breaking into the house, and going straight to my phone which was in my uncles room. This guys were in a dark mask, we couldn’t see any face, just figures.

But luckily enough this guys took my phone, we immediately turned on the remote access software that was installed on both phones.

I noticed the phone wasn’t in use, I kept watching my phone from my uncles phone. My eyes was glued on the phone for hours.

The plan was to turn on my phone selfie camera and take a screen shot of the face of the person that had my phone. I waited for house, when all of a sudden my phone turned on and someone was operating it, I turned on the selfie camera, and the face I saw really shocked me.

Typing………..

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Seyiemath(m): 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
upower123:
Continue

I just did
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
Part 6.

NB. My account was banned by mod. Cos of some words I used in this part……

As soon as I was sure that my phone was been spied on by a novice, it was time to atack and not defend anymore.

I explained my plans to my uncle but he suggested we defend and wait for any intruder. My uncle owned a licensed metal, so his plan was for us to wait and $trike when anyone shows up in the house.

I wasn’t ready for any of those Shit, I went on with my plan, I wasn’t ready to add moda to my already existing case. I installed one of the best anti $pying software in the market at that time. Guardio io was the software I installed, i Paid for the premium plan in other to get the pro features.

After scanning my phone, the software showed me the existing data breaches on my phone, OMG I had a lot of data breaches, one particular malicious note got my attention, I copied the IP address from the software and I had to look up the source.

I powered up my uncles laptop and checked out the I.p address on a website. It brought out the location of the I P address, the network provider, device etc. All the info was pointing at a particular location.

I sent all the data to my lawyer and it was game on. After knowing the particular device that was on my phone, it was time to do some hide and seek. I explained the current updates with my uncle and he was in.

The plan was to draw whoever planned to hurt me to the house and get cctv footages of that person and use it as evidence in court. And to executing this plan perfectly, me and uncle need to exit the house but still need to keep my phone in the house, so that the hacker can still access my real time location.

I further installed some remote access softwares on my phone ( I won’t mention the name of the software so as to avoid people using for WRONG purposes).

When the software were installed and working, my uncle could access, operate and do whatever he wants on my phone from His. And the location and I P address will be from my phone. The next day, as early as 3am me and my uncle left the house to a hotel far away from the house.

Before then, my uncle already activated his cctv cameras in the house. That same day from my uncles phone, I called the number who have been threatening me from my phone, using the remote access tool, the plan was to provoke whoever will pick the call to the point were my uncles home will be attacked.

I kept doing it for days with no positive result, it was day 3 and no one came to the house and I and my uncle was already loosing hope and getting frustrated.

We kept calling those number via a remote access we installed already, My phone was still on in my uncles house.

We slept off and in the morning , we reviewed the cctv footages as usual, when all of a sudden we noticed people breaking into the house, and going straight to my phone which was in my uncles room. This guys were in a dark mask, we couldn’t see any face, just figures.

But luckily enough this guys took my phone, we immediately turned on the remote access software that was installed on both phones.

I noticed the phone wasn’t in use, I kept watching my phone from my uncles phone. My eyes was glued on the phone for hours.

The plan was to turn on my phone selfie camera and take a screen shot of the face of the person that had my phone. I waited for house, when all of a sudden my phone turned on and someone was operating it, I turned on the selfie camera, and the face I saw really shocked me.

Typing………..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tzar91:
Pls do remind me if you post the next one

It’s here
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Xlogistics(m): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tzar91:
Pls continues
It’s here
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Johnweeked12: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
Guy I go swear for you oo. This suspense wan kee me. Finish this gist na make I rest. Haba.

7 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by rainlover(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
grin
KinqPromise:

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by rainlover(m): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
Xlogistics:
Part 6.

As soon as I was sure that my phone was been spied on by a novice, it was time to atack and not defend anymore.

I explained my plans to my uncle but he suggested we defend and wait for any intruder. My uncle owned a licensed metal, so his plan was for us to wait and $trike when anyone shows up in the house.

I wasn’t ready for any of those Shit, I went on with my plan, I wasn’t ready to add moda to my already existing case. I installed one of the best anti $pying software in the market at that time. Guardio io was the software I installed, i Paid for the premium plan in other to get the pro features.

After scanning my phone, the software showed me the existing data breaches on my phone, OMG I had a lot of data breaches, one particular malicious note got my attention, I copied the IP address from the software and I had to look up the source.

I powered up my uncles laptop and checked out the I.p address on a website. It brought out the location of the I P address, the network provider, device etc. All the info was pointing at a particular location.

I further installed some remote access softwares on my phone ( I won’t mention the name of the software so as to avoid people using for WRONG purposes).

When the software were installed and working, my uncle could access, operate and do whatever he wants on my phone from His. And the location and I P address will be from my phone. The next day, as early as 3am me and my uncle left the house to a hotel far away from the house.

We kept calling those number via a remote access we installed already, My phone was still on in my uncles house.

Typing………..
hmm.. interesting
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Incognito21: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
Omo why’d suspense grin

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by subong360: 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
Continue with the Tori now
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Earthstorms(m): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
Xlogistics:
Part 6.

Typing………..

So it was your girlfriend they gave the phone to?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by teehazzy(m): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
Damn this story is too lethargic.
Come on, Seyi FINISH UP

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2023
Those wey dey quote the whole update una papa.

7 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by advanceDNA: 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lorokán shaaa.

..u sabi hack,
..U sabi spy,
..U sabi track,
..U fit remote access control phones from another location with another mobile phone.

Well done...we go patronize you

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by capetownboyz(m): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hahaha wacko

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Zico777(m): 12:36am On Apr 10, 2023
angry
ifihearam:
so you cant just write everything once and for all?

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Zico777(m): 12:37am On Apr 10, 2023
angry
KinqPromise:

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Zico777(m): 12:45am On Apr 10, 2023
grin
advanceDNA:
Lorokán shaaa.

..u wan sabi hack,
..U sabi spy,
..U sabi track,
..U fit remote access control phones from another location with another mobile phone.

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by oz4real83(m): 4:39am On Apr 10, 2023
advanceDNA:
Lorokán shaaa.

..u sabi hack,
..U sabi spy,
..U sabi track,

you got the gist cheesy grin, he also knows softwares that do crazy things cheesy cheesy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Saviourk: 5:16am On Apr 10, 2023
Op continue

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by vincenteger: 7:51am On Apr 10, 2023
You be NEPA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by BlackMan6969(m): 8:23am On Apr 10, 2023
I thought you were just a regular Nigga... Now it turns out, you're a tech. Nigga. It's okay...

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by youngrhosy(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2023
Na Nollywood be dis o

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by rainlover(m): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2023
Where's the op?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. / A deeper look into the act of masturbation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.