Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika (31137 Views)

Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria / Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released / Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi And Wife Arrested By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Reelmii: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by ScaryDreamz: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
jahsharon:
You are still within DSS radar.

Oloshi Oloriburuku somebody.

Whitemen men are producing engineers, doctors, scientists, Nigeria is producing prophets and pastors. They will then come back and say the country is not developed. These useless idiots that are supposed to be doing research into science and technology, it is Yahoo Yahoo they are doing calling themselves prophets and prophetesses. God punish una Mama.

Pastor Dr. Adeboye of RCCG lectured for many years at Unilag, same with Dr Olukoya of MFM, these useless boy is calling himself pastor or whatever. E no go better for the people wey dey call you pastor.
Aba, wetin happen.. He offend you before?

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Ireportlive: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
larj:
Even if you are paid to support APC as a media person. Please have sense and be reasonable. What if this happened to your parents.

State Security Service are doing their job, if you or your parents are threats to the existence of Nigeria through wreckless incitement.. it's the duty of DSS to investigate and prosecute you whether you are christian, Muslim or Athiest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by KingLennon(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
This DSS is a political force. The people in power use them against people they don't like....

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Obyangel: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
Terrible, real shit-hole country

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by kayjay69(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tinubu still remains a drug lord baron and a criminal.
jahsharon:

Whitemen men are producing engineers, doctors, scientists, Nigeria is producing prophets and pastors. They will then come back and say the country is not developed. These useless idiots that are supposed to be doing research into science and technology, it is Yahoo Yahoo they are doing calling themselves prophets and prophetesses. God punish una Mama.

Pastor Dr. Adeboye of RCCG lectured for many years at Unilag, same with Dr Olukoya of MFM, these useless boy is calling himself pastor or whatever. E no go better for the people wey dey call you pastor.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Administration1: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
K
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by BarakBishop: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
Nigeria,it will never be well with our oppressors

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by LadyExcellency: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
jahsharon:

Pastor Dr. Adeboye of RCCG lectured for many years at Unilag, same with Dr Olukoya of MFM, these useless boy is calling himself pastor or whatever. E no, go better for the people wey dey call you pastor.

You are just another pained online thug.

Tell me what life you have ever imparted?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by AndrewTate(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
jahsharon:

I think you need to find a healthy way to deal with your pains...
You're bleeding all over the wrong place bro!

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by LadyExcellency: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ireportlive:

State Security Service are doing their job, if you or your parents are threats to the existence of Nigeria through wreckless incitement.. it's the duty of DSS to investigate and prosecute you whether you are christian, Muslim, or Athiest

Lagos State INEC REC and Yourself should have been in detention if what you said is factual.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by mayo47(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
Obvious, you are sick. You need to see a mental therapist

jahsharon:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
So they left the aide and travelled overseas. Damn!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
jahsharon:

Be careful what say bro before u use ur to invite trouble

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by jahsharon: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
LadyExcellency:

You are just another pained online thug.

Tell me what life you have ever imparted?

Pained ke?

We won the election. You are the pained ones here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Ireportlive: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
LadyExcellency:

Lagos State INEC REC and Yourself should have been in detention if what you said is factual.

I will gladly ask you for evidence to prosecute us for any crime and if you are not just hiding under faceless forum put your name out so I can sue you if you are simply falsely accusing me or the aforementioned

Lawlessness in Nigeria ends now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by buharibanjo(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
Jesus no run when de arrest am o
You don leave naija now now
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by jahsharon: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Be careful what say bro before u use ur to invite trouble

Shey na that small boy dey fear you say he be prophet? Your parents will be disappointed to know that this is what you have grown up to.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by jahsharon: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
buharibanjo:
Jesus no run when de arrest am o
You don leave naija now now

Abi my brother. Jesus no run. Jesus no give fake prophecies.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
jahsharon:

Shey na that small boy dey fear you say he be prophet? Your parents will be disappointed to know that this is what you have grown up to.

Dis one beta bitterness 4 body oo

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by jahsharon: 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
mayo47:
Obvious, you are sick. You need to see a mental therapist

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by mayo47(m): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
You def need to improve your comprehension

OkoYibo:
So, they abandoned their staff in custody but are thanking God for their own release. Selfish things.

A lot of idiots think they can talk nonsense and defame people under the guise of democracy. You will go to defend the nonsense you're saying whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by jahsharon: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Dis one beta bitterness 4 body oo

I have made more money than that Yahoo Yahoo boy that you call Pastor. And my party APC also won the last election. So, it is you and your fake Pastor who are bitter, sad, depressed and sucidal
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by DriveByKiller: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
jahsharon:

Please tell us what is happening to your parents. We may be able to help you.
are you so mentally and materially dispossessed, you manifest online as a fringe vagabond?

Human garbage
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by obyrich(m): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

.Tinubu and Buhari are completely different

While Buhari would overlook many things just to form repentant Democrat.

Tinubu would drag many to court, using laws like Cyber Act, Defamation of Character, Incitement and conspiracy to cause breach of peace to Prosecute you

Lagos is the one state that would impound your car if you break traffic laws, and crush it if you can't pay fine

If you drive one way against incoming traffic, you would be made to go for psychiatric evaluation and once you are found sane your fine is waiting

Are you insinuating that Tinubu is responsible for their arrest?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Praktikals1000: 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
drkrest:
what about your aide that is still being held by the DSS?
The answer to your question is in the post
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
jahsharon:

I have made more money than that Yahoo Yahoo boy that you call Pastor. And my party APC also won the last election. So, it is you and your fake Pastor who are bitter, sad, depressed and sucidal

Oga park side abeg go make up with ur babe if una break up

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by mayo47(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
Very simple method - A 3rd party will def tell who's mentally unstable after reading from both of us

jahsharon:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Ireportlive: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
obyrich:
Are you insinuating that Tinubu is responsible for their arrest?

No I am not, DSS works under Presidency and during transition face President Elect has substantial powers over some agency

I am saying they are responsible for their own arrest if they can't tell us what they where queried for and why they ran back immediately leaving their Aides

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bible Question: Was Benjamin Born Before Or After Joseph Was Sold Into Slavery? / Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) / Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.