Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika (31142 Views)

Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria / Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released / Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi And Wife Arrested By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by detectivejones: 7:17am On Apr 10, 2023
Oga give us the gist of 'why' not 'how'
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Kmoney4money: 7:17am On Apr 10, 2023
They left their aide in DSS custody and ran away.
Which kain pastor be dis, na dis kain pastor go dey preach in time of presecution strong in the Lord.
He don japa, yahoo pastor,scamming people in the name of God
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Chucks13: 7:20am On Apr 10, 2023
Allardyce:
This is what Bulaba and his agents wanted to do Peter Obi, intimidate him till he leaves the country.
But God pass the Olosho drug baron.

And you get sense so? I doubt it. No offense just being honest with my question.

So Tinubu that is not yet swear in as president now the one controlling DSS?

You think you are funny ba? No you are not. You won't know why an action is taken you will just opened your mouth and be bulabu balabu.

If DSS are ready for Obi bro leave talk they will dock him immediately so leave all those God pass dem thrash, you said more than that about Kanu but why can't God now release him from where he was chained down like a ram in DSS custody?

Better be bracing up you have 8 good years more to wail, don't go and hustle stay on NL and be wasting your time you will tel me if na only you be obidient even those who formed the occultic movement have moved on with their hustling. Dey dia dey fume u hear?
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by PigBarn: 7:26am On Apr 10, 2023
jahsharon:
You are still within DSS radar.

Oloshi Oloriburuku somebody.

Whitemen men are producing engineers, doctors, scientists, Nigeria is producing prophets and pastors. They will then come back and say the country is not developed. These useless idiots that are supposed to be doing research into science and technology, it is Yahoo Yahoo they are doing calling themselves prophets and prophetesses. God punish una Mama.

Pastor Dr. Adeboye of RCCG lectured for many years at Unilag, same with Dr Olukoya of MFM, these useless boy is calling himself pastor or whatever. E no go better for the people wey dey call you pastor.

He who has not sinned let him cast the first stone……
Never you pull down what you can’t create…..we have been too judgmental in Nigeria and that’ been the reason we so divided as a nation.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by detectivejones: 7:28am On Apr 10, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry

APC has politicised and bastardised every institution in this country. No country can survive this level of rot and decadence for long.

Throughout Obj, Yar Adua and Gej's tenure you can never hear of DSS recklessly the way you hear their names now. Infact it was only after the end of Gej's tenure I knew the head of the DSS, you only hear the name of the spokesperson.

Only under a fascist and authoritarian govt and party can a top intelligence security unit be this announced, politicised, lawless and evil minded. Nigeria is at its lowest angry
And you think they just around like headless chickens making unnecessary arrest right? Nigerians are really the problem of Nigeria
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by detectivejones: 7:30am On Apr 10, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry

APC has politicised and bastardised every institution in this country. No country can survive this level of rot and decadence for long.

Throughout Obj, Yar Adua and Gej's tenure you can never hear of DSS recklessly the way you hear their names now. Infact it was only after the end of Gej's tenure I knew the head of the DSS, you only hear the name of the spokesperson.

Only under a fascist and authoritarian govt and party can a top intelligence security unit be this announced, politicised, lawless and evil minded. Nigeria is at its lowest angry

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Allardyce: 7:33am On Apr 10, 2023
Chucks13:

And you get sense so? I doubt it. No offense just being honest with my question.

So Tinubu that is not yet swear in as president now the one controlling DSS?

You think you are funny ba? No you are not. You won't know why an action is taken you will just opened your mouth and be bulabu balabu.

If DSS are ready for Obi bro leave talk they will dock him immediately so leave all those God pass dem thrash, you said more than that about Kanu but why can't God now release him from where he was chained down like a ram in DSS custody?

Better be bracing up you have 8 good years more to wail, don't go and hustle stay on NL and be wasting your time you will tel me if na only you be obidient even those who formed the occultic movement have moved on with their hustling. Dey dia dey fume u hear?
Shut up and stop crying because I mentioned Tinubu.
Shut up.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by apstpaulg(m): 7:41am On Apr 10, 2023
jahsharon:

Whitemen men are producing engineers, doctors, scientists, Nigeria is producing prophets and pastors. They will then come back and say the country is not developed. These useless idiots that are supposed to be doing research into science and technology, it is Yahoo Yahoo they are doing calling themselves prophets and prophetesses. God punish una Mama.

Pastor Dr. Adeboye of RCCG lectured for many years at Unilag, same with Dr Olukoya of MFM, these useless boy is calling himself pastor or whatever. E no go better for the people wey dey call you pastor.
love your views.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:48am On Apr 10, 2023
Nigeria and bad news.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by NaBanga: 7:49am On Apr 10, 2023
They left the aide who is now languishing in prison. This reminds me of how those following Apostle Suleman's caravan were shot and killed while he and his family were protected in an armored vehicle. Be careful when dealing with "big" men. cry
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Themandator: 7:54am On Apr 10, 2023
jahsharon:

Never heard of him until this saga and I bless the Lord for it.. I have subscribed to his YouTube channel and ready have like 5 of his videos

THIS IS a blessed person

For insulting him, you will leave this earth after a illness that will force you to go public begging for funds

Mark this down unless he has never worked the Lord's work
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by prettyliz(f): 8:22am On Apr 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:
I believe the DSS have gotten what they want .

God bless may 29. God bless Tinubu .
Blind people everywhere, somebody has not even entered power yet but is already intimidating people...your family are the next... Rubbish
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by HydraFeeds(m): 8:44am On Apr 10, 2023
prettyliz:
Blind people everywhere, somebody has not even entered power yet but is already intimidating people...your family are the next... Rubbish
oloriburuku don’t mention me .

He committed a crime by saying democratic process won’t take place . If Tinubu is power drunk ,the pastor will be in jail till eternity .
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by franudi: 9:05am On Apr 10, 2023
Why are the DSS still holding the Igbo man that was with the pastor and his wife?
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by GoodLord95: 9:22am On Apr 10, 2023
You no read the place wey dem sey the pastor japa leaving his aide behind
Spandau:

Haha! Why are you people like this? This is really bad. You don't even know what he was picked up for and you are here making silly comments.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Babinski: 9:37am On Apr 10, 2023
JonTopps:
* We did not come to Nigeria under any illusion of comfort. We came to serve the Lord, fully aware of the danger.*

*Danger comes*

*Japas*

Check their instagram pages. These people appear to be more of businessman and businesswoman selling merchandise than man and woman of God preaching the Gospel. I will not be surprised that they were imvited or apprehended by the DSS in relation to business matters.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by bankylan: 9:43am On Apr 10, 2023
Mention anybody's name in your father's house who is an engineer or a scientist. What happens to their destinies? How about you? Why can't you become the doctor and the scientist instead of being a troll on Nairaland whose major achievement in life has been to have a profile on a free platform. What research have you done? Why are you unknown? Since you know what has to be done, why can't you do it and make money from it and even enjoy the monopoly.

It is easy to hide in that hole and speak ills of achievers in life. You know how the rich should handle their finances, only that you don't know how achieve what they have.......

jahsharon:

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by edoairways: 10:23am On Apr 10, 2023
jahsharon:

You foolishly and ignorantly forgot that same white men has many pastors and prophets

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Timmi: 10:34am On Apr 10, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry

Obviously you buried your head in the sand during the obj, yaradua and gej, if not you would have known that this agency did worst things under Obj
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Spandau: 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
GoodLord95:
You no read the place wey dem sey the pastor japa leaving his aide behind

Do you know what he was picked up for? If DSS arrested him, hoping to fraudulently pin a terrorism charge against him, would it not be silly for him to remain in the country? Instead of raising your voices against the excesses of DSS you're blaming the man.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Redstorm(m): 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
jahsharon:

Your comment is off point
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Spandau: 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
HilcomTech:

And the DSS arrested him because he loves wearing white clothes abi..

Can you see how ST00PEED you sound?

You're the one who is the dingbat and a dunderhead. State exactly where the DSS issued a public statement about the man's offense of the man? DSS is known to be an instrument of State terrorism. Your narrow mindedness would not allow you to realize that.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Spandau: 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
[quote author=detectivejones post=122412369][/quote]
And some foooooools are here busy pretending that they don't know.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Spandau: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
Timmi:

Obviously you buried your head in the sand during the obj, yaradua and gej, if not you would have known that this agency did worst things under Obj

Post a link to support your claim. Now!
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Spandau: 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
detectivejones:
And you think they just around like headless chickens making unnecessary arrest right? Nigerians are really the problem of Nigeria

Yes, they do.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by GoodLord95: 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
Let me tell you if DSS wanted to pin terrorism charge against him he wouldn't have been able to leave the country. And shey na me go tell this kind pastor what to do? undecided
With his kind of status if he doesn't knows what to do US should deport him cus it means he is a pest

Spandau:

Do you know what he was picked up for? If DSS arrested him, hoping to fraudulently pin a terrorism charge against him, would it not be silly for him to remain in the country? Instead of raising your voices against the excesses of DSS you're blaming the man.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Spandau: 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
GoodLord95:
Let me tell you if DSS wanted to pin terrorism charge against him he wouldn't have been able to leave the country. And shey na me go tell this kind pastor what to do? undecided
With his kind of status if he doesn't knows what to do US should deport him cus it means he is a pest

He is a British citizen too. He went back to Britain. Nobody can deport him.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by GoodLord95: 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
WAWU British born Nigerian pastor wey no know what to do. And this kind pastor go dey quote bible verse for me dey ask for tithe?
Na hin church members suppose dey use am do mugu. I thank DSS for bursting his cranium, that cranium wey he dey use deceive himself and hin followers go enter dangerous pit

Spandau:

He is a British citizen too. He went back to Britain. Nobody can deport him.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Spandau: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
GoodLord95:
WAWU British born Nigerian pastor wey no know what to do. And this kind pastor go dey quote bible verse for me dey ask for tithe?
Na hin church members suppose dey use am do mugu. I thank DSS for bursting his cranium, that cranium wey he dey use deceive himself and hin followers go enter dangerous pit

Na beef go kill many of you folks on Nairaland. What is the meaning of what you just posted? This man is not one of your pastors whose major message centres around the collection of tithes. Go and check him out on YouTube. The government is using state terrorism to shut down some vocal clergies who have been speaking against them, the election and will not be corrupted with brown envelopes.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by GoodLord95: 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
Trust me this is not beef. I am only saying that as a British born Nigerian with his high level of education he is unfit to preside over that church as a pastor. Maybe he thought Nigerian is like terror Afghanistan maybe that was why he japa who knows.
The man don dey form Ibile for hin congregation but after the DSS issue now we all he has no real bearing, he acts like those British undergraduates from Oxford wey mosquito no dey bite you dey hear me so......and he con japa when DSS issue came up and he left his aide behind branding it persecution to make it look like a religious war.
And shey you go like show me YouTube videos of where this boboyo pastor dey use Obi name to dey form christain persecution? undecided
And that was during the presidential elections when ground dey hot you con sey make DSS no arrest am? Dem suppose charge am to court sef but he don japa

Spandau:

Na beef go kill many of you folks on Nairaland. What is the meaning of what you just posted? This man is not one of your pastors whose major message centres around the collection of tithes. Go and check him out on YouTube. The government is using state terrorism to shut down some vocal clergies who have been speaking against them, the election and will not be corrupted with brown envelopes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 / Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.