Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika (31141 Views)

Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria / Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released / Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi And Wife Arrested By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by drkrest(m): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
Abagworo:

His aide is Igbo . I need not say more
Hmmmmm....wisdom
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by superCleanworks(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
drkrest:
what about your aide that is still being held by the DSS?

so i am not the only one who noticed how the story SWITCHED from the unknown location of the aide to WE ARE NOW SAFE OUTSIDE NIGERIA
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by jaxxy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
This is very disturbing. I'm happy he is yoruba b4 they shout ipob.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by jahsharon: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
chiefolododo:
Sad. You are doing this to men of God because you are armed ? I pity you

Who is man of God here? This Yahoo boy and his Olosho wife?

Tell me, are you man of Satan?
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Umadam: 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
Which men of God?
chiefolododo:
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Belleful: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
Talk wetin make dem arrest you... U say till them release ur aide.
Aide wen u don use as guarantor take bail u and ur wife, com Japa leave am na u dey wait make Dem release am before you talk wetin you do. Na u dey claim say DSS no gree tell una were he dey. Continue... God is watching
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by drkrest(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
superCleanworks:

so i am not the only one who noticed how the story SWITCHED from the unknown location of the aide to WE ARE NOW SAFE OUTSIDE NIGERIA
The aide is still in DSS' custody, there is nothing elusive about it. The aide was simply arrested because of his affiliation with the pastor. My point is that the pastor is now in the UK while his aide is probably being tortured. You have no idea the kind of public outcry that accompanied his arrest. The moral lesson is that humans only care about survival. Sunday Igboho also escaped only for DSS to dehumanize his followers consequently. El Zazaky saw shege in the hands of DSS, that is the kind of leadership I would commend.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by UNDFTD: 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
I can confirm that we are safe and will continue to work and pray for a new Nigeria.

How can this FAKE a$$ prophet say that he's working and praying for a new Nigeria? I hope that Nigeria happens to you again and when it does, may you never have the opportunity to talk about it. Why NOT work and pray for the disintegration of Nigeria? Yeye people everywhere.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by kayjay69(m): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
I am only saying Tinubu remains a criminal heroin drug criminal, nothing more.
Ynix:

Why are you ranting, the Prophet in Person is a UK born Nigerian, a trained gynecologist. So what are you saying ?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
ecolime:
Only in Nigeria government agencies do the biddings of whatever party is in power.

This same DSS was shamelessly used to chase Emefiele just few weeks ago under the pretext of terrorism-financing. Election is over, Emefiele isn't a Terrorism sponsor anymore as APC has 'won'.

This same agency has allegedly been catfishing accounts of Peter Obi's supporters on twitter. It's such a shame! (if true)

Government institutions are meant to be independent and not be willing tools in the hands of Politicians.
Hmmmm!
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by GoodLord95: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
As a Pastor and Educated person and someone who has been to white mans country before you are a shame to them all.
Take it from me if you start any church in that abroad you are getting deported foolish man
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by GoodLord95: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by HilcomTech(m): 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
Pastor by day and coded yahoo yahoo at night.

Being a pastor (albeit a fake one) doesn't mean you are above the law.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by freddie009(m): 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
drkrest:
what about your aide that is still being held by the DSS?

Baba don leave Aide travel go back to Uk, naim go use head carry the wahala. In this life always look out for yourself because nobody will except your immediate family which is not always the case as well.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by wman(m): 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
This is sad and unfair.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by poseidon12: 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
jahsharon:
You are still within DSS radar.

Oloshi Oloriburuku somebody.

Whitemen men are producing engineers, doctors, scientists, Nigeria is producing prophets and pastors. They will then come back and say the country is not developed. These useless idiots that are supposed to be doing research into science and technology, it is Yahoo Yahoo they are doing calling themselves prophets and prophetesses. God punish una Mama.

Pastor Dr. Adeboye of RCCG lectured for many years at Unilag, same with Dr Olukoya of MFM, these useless boy is calling himself pastor or whatever. E no go better for the people wey dey call you pastor.

This is one of the characters keeping Nigeria backwards. Shame on you.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by ManOfMan: 12:49am On Apr 10, 2023
Brendaniel:
Secret service that cannot locate Bello Turji

Or the killers of Deborah

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Spandau: 2:03am On Apr 10, 2023
jahsharon:

Whitemen men are producing engineers, doctors, scientists, Nigeria is producing prophets and pastors. They will then come back and say the country is not developed. These useless idiots that are supposed to be doing research into science and technology, it is Yahoo Yahoo they are doing calling themselves prophets and prophetesses. God punish una Mama.

Pastor Dr. Adeboye of RCCG lectured for many years at Unilag, same with Dr Olukoya of MFM, these useless boy is calling himself pastor or whatever. E no go better for the people wey dey call you pastor.
i have never seen a demented, warped and insensitive person as you. What did that man and his family do to you before you started yarning dust about him? You need help o. Nonsense dingbat.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Spandau: 2:09am On Apr 10, 2023
poseidon12:

This is one of the characters keeping Nigeria backwards. Shame on you.

You can imagine o. What can justify the vitriol that bozo just unleashed? Who have the Adeboyes and Olukoyas who lectured in Universities done other than amass wealth and blindfold people? The Adeboyes and Olukoyas who have not been able to do anything other than buy jets and collect from politicians. Nonsense guy.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Spandau: 2:11am On Apr 10, 2023
HilcomTech:
Pastor by day and coded yahoo yahoo at night.

Being a pastor (albeit a fake one) doesn't mean you are above the law.

Can you point to anyone who had been swindled by the man? If you can't do that then you are a mook.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Spandau: 2:13am On Apr 10, 2023
GoodLord95:
As a Pastor and Educated person and someone who has been to white mans country before you are a shame to them all.
Take it from me if you start any church in that abroad you are getting deported foolish man

Haha! Why are you people like this? This is really bad. You don't even know what he was picked up for and you are here making silly comments.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by DLuciano: 4:21am On Apr 10, 2023
jahsharon:

You are a fuul! Simple.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Ynix(m): 4:24am On Apr 10, 2023
kayjay69:
I am only saying Tinubu remains a criminal heroin drug criminal, nothing more.
it's okay then
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Image123(m): 4:25am On Apr 10, 2023
This talk get big comma.

-no real knowledge as to the grounds for our arrest.
-After a lengthy interrogation,
 -it appears media and social media pressure forced DSS to release my wife and I. 
-We will not divulge the particulars of the investigation at this point.

These four things no make sense together. You claim not to know(whatever no real knowledge means), but you will not divulge. Clout.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by HilcomTech(m): 4:54am On Apr 10, 2023
Spandau:

Can you point to anyone who had been swindled by the man? If you can't do that then you are a mook.

And the DSS arrested him because he loves wearing white clothes abi..

Can you see how ST00PEED you sound?
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by HilcomTech(m): 4:56am On Apr 10, 2023
chiefolododo:

Is your men of God above the law?
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by GreatrAnalyst: 6:06am On Apr 10, 2023
OkoYibo:
So, they abandoned their staff in custody but are thanking God for their own release. Selfish things.

A lot of idiots think they can talk nonsense and defame people under the guise of democracy. You will go to defend the nonsense you're saying whether you like it or not.

Can you give the definition of democracy, aside from "government of the people by the people"?
What do you think democracy is again?

Nigeria claimed to copy American democracy, is this the way America intimidate people from speaking dissenting opinions?

How many Americans publicly lambasted Trump, and he never by any means could do them nothing?! Even with Trump's craziness.

Everybody can't speak for you, and if you can't stand contrary voices while in power, what are you doing with power seat?? Just wear military clothes immediately.

What is the difference between the government of today's approach to contrary voices and that of military eras?

A government who felt insecure to the extent of banning Twitter, and later did damage control that controlled nothing eventually.
If indeed the government is doing well,why afraid of people's criticism?
Is Nigeria North Korea?

You guys simply don't know what democracy is.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Sammyblacky87: 6:14am On Apr 10, 2023
chiefolododo:

So man of God is above the law?

The only problem wey this country get be say mumu too plenty
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 10, 2023
jahsharon:

Whites are producing engineers rada rada ... You seem to be brain dead.. is this how to produce engineers and tech giants by arresting and molesting the citizens with law enforcement agencies?
If you want to make a point be rational in your thinking.. don't be dumb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 / Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.