Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika (31139 Views)

Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria / Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released / Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi And Wife Arrested By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by mayo47(m): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
Never knew age was a criteria in becoming a Pastor. If we go by this your criteria then we all wouldnt be celebrating Easter as Jesus died at age 33. You seriously need a mindset/mental shift

jahsharon:
You are still within DSS radar.

Oloshi Oloriburuku somebody.

Whitemen men are producing engineers, doctors, scientists, Nigeria is producing prophets and pastors. They will then come back and say the country is not developed. These useless idiots that are supposed to be doing research into science and technology, it is Yahoo Yahoo they are doing calling themselves prophets and prophetesses. God punish una Mama.

Pastor Dr. Adeboye of RCCG lectured for many years at Unilag, same with Dr Olukoya of MFM, these useless boy is calling himself pastor or whatever. E no go better for the people wey dey call you pastor.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by 43Ronin: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
Do basically you abandoned your aide.... stop following these so-called pastors una no go gree.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Preacherrr(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
I doubt if you will ever have sense in your life. Because of boy-boy appointment that you are seeking from thief-tinubu you are writing nonsense. You said other countries are producing engineers, doctors, scientists. Did anybody stop you from becoming one? That you are a motor park boy today is because that is the destiny you choose for yourself.
jahsharon:

Whitemen men are producing engineers, doctors, scientists, Nigeria is producing prophets and pastors. They will then come back and say the country is not developed. These useless idiots that are supposed to be doing research into science and technology, it is Yahoo Yahoo they are doing calling themselves prophets and prophetesses. God punish una Mama.

Pastor Dr. Adeboye of RCCG lectured for many years at Unilag, same with Dr Olukoya of MFM, these useless boy is calling himself pastor or whatever. E no go better for the people wey dey call you pastor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by ChineduAPC: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
chiefolododo:
Sad. You are doing this to men of God because you are armed ? I pity you
point of correction god of men

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Angelfrost(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
DSS don turn errand boy thugs for politicians!

A whole nation's secret service only arrests and intimidates those speaking against politicians!

They can't arrest or crack down on sponsors of terrorism and banditry!

Nigeria gets more irredeemable by the day!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by 43Ronin: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
JonTopps:
Tomi Arayomi: We did not come to Nigeria under any illusion of comfort. We came to serve the Lord, fully aware of the danger.

*Danger comes*

Tomi Arayomi: *Japas*
And abandons aide that says yes daddy, ok daddy. They are all cowards hiding under christianity.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by LadyExcellency: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
jahsharon:

Pained ke?

We won the election. You are the pained ones here

What concerns a successful preacher and so many of us that are living a fulfilled life with families and friends across every social, political, and religious sphere with who won elections? Do you think politicians will pick your call before ours?

For your information, I can call any high-profile politician if I so choose because of something you don't have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by SpyAC(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
jahsharon:

Are they the cause of your misfortune?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by mayo47(m): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2023
Do you proof where the pastor made wreckless incitement?

Ireportlive:

State Security Service are doing their job, if you or your parents are threats to the existence of Nigeria through wreckless incitement.. it's the duty of DSS to investigate and prosecute you whether you are christian, Muslim or Athiest

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by DrMuzungu(m): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
The last prophet died 2000 years ago. Anyone calling himself a prophet or apostle should indeed be arrested.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Ireportlive: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
mayo47:
Do you proof where the pastor made wreckless incitement?

Go watch his video of his sermons especially the one on military takeover
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by gsmgold: 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
angry
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by dopemama(f): 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
NobleSeed:
interrogation, it appears media and social media pressure forced DSS to release my wife and I. My aide still remains under DSS custody and thus far, DSS have been elusive as to his exact whereabouts.
since those set of people<DSS> join that Bird app, na radarada thing them come dey do 😂 😂
Naija don tire person walahi
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by drkrest(m): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
Praktikals1000:

The answer to your question is in the post
The question is why leave the country when your aide is still in custody? You don't leave your sheep behind
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by jahsharon: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
SpyAC:
Are they the cause of your misfortune?

You are the unfortunate one here. A useless Yahoo Yahoo boy and his Olosho wife are calling themselves prophet and prophetess and extorting dummies like you. You are definitely the unfortunate one in this discussion.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by jahsharon: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
LadyExcellency:

What concerns a successful preacher and so many of us that are living a fulfilled life with families and friends across every social, political, and religious sphere with who won elections? Do you think politicians will pick your call before ours?

For your information, I can call any high-profile politician if I so choose because of something you don't have.

This your Yahoo Yahoo nah low level. Only idiots will be interested in the nonsense you posted.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by stevups(m): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
jahsharon:

Amen
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by jahsharon: 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
Preacherrr:
I doubt if you will ever have sense in your life. Because of boy-boy appointment that you are seeking from thief-tinubu you are writing nonsense. You said other countries are producing engineers, doctors, scientists. Did anybody stop you from becoming one? That you are a motor park boy today is because that is the destiny you choose for yourself.

I am not at the same level as anybody in your family. That is why I do not follow Yahoo Yahoo prophets and prophetesses like you and your family do.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by IpobAntidote: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
Just another Pastorpreneur fraudster.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by jahsharon: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Just another Pastorpreneur fraudster.

Na useless Yahoo Yahoo boy jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by SpyAC(m): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
jahsharon:

You are the unfortunate one here. A useless Yahoo Yahoo boy and his Olosho wife are calling themselves prophet and prophetess and extorting dummies like you. You are definitely the unfortunate one in this discussion.
quite unfortunate for you and your family, please yabaleft is not far from me incase you need help

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by IgOga(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq0pQDqqu8b/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Nor be this guy I see for Heathrow this afternoon grin
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Ynix(m): 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
kayjay69:
Tinubu still remains a drug lord baron and a criminal.
Why are you ranting, the Prophet in Person is a UK born Nigerian, a trained gynecologist. So what are you saying ?
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by lexy2014: 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
jahsharon:

who exactly are you blaming? buhari was president since 2015. how has he moved nigeria forward since then? is nigeria not producing doctors, engineers and scientists or do you live under a rock? is nigeria developed and is that the fault of pastors?

what business does the DSS have arresting the pastor? can you state his crime? what has the DSS done about the killing of 45 people in benue and the kidnapping of school kids in zamfara all within this month?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by lexy2014: 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ireportlive:

State Security Service are doing their job, if you or your parents are threats to the existence of Nigeria through wreckless incitement.. it's the duty of DSS to investigate and prosecute you whether you are christian, Muslim or Athiest

how are the pastor and his wife threat to nigerias existence? what incitement did they incite? what was buharis response to his loosing 2011 elections? was that incitement or celebration? did the DSS carry out any investigation on the pastor and his wife? what is the outcome of the investigation? why has the DSS not prosecuted them if they committed any crime?

how is the DSS doing its work by randomly arresting innocent people? does the work of the DSS exclude finding out how 45 people were slaughtered in benue and how school kids were recently kidnapped in zamfara? why is the DSS now like a tortoise when it comes to such issues but is quick to bare its fangs when certain people are criticised?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by sslcrypt: 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
HydraFeeds:
I believe the DSS have gotten what they want .

God bless may 29. God bless Tinubu .

And may hydra feed on every flesh of thy abode.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by WhisperedNoise: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
jahsharon:

The engine of your empty, hollow head has knocked.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by drkrest(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
OkoYibo:
So, they abandoned their staff in custody but are thanking God for their own release. Selfish things.

A lot of idiots think they can talk nonsense and defame people under the guise of democracy. You will go to defend the nonsense you're saying whether you like it or not.
same question I asked initially. The pastor is a UK citizen and he is highly influential. H He could have used that same influence to ask for the release of his aide. This reminds me of the story of the lost sheep
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by HydraFeeds(m): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
sslcrypt:

And may hydra feed on every flesh of thy abode.
mumu
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by onajo2000(m): 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
jahsharon:

What a wasted sperm.... I pity your parents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Abagworo(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
drkrest:
what about your aide that is still being held by the DSS?

His aide is Igbo . I need not say more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 / Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.