Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

I'm Going To Kill Someone Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Kill Someone Today (4000 Views)

I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! / Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. / This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Flapp478(m): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
It is well. Don't do anything stupid to yourself. There's more to life than women or girls. Just man up and move on, God will compensate you with a better wife. Be strong bro
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by LeeSmart: 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
Blupen969:
The insult will give him sense
I de with u
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Surebami(m): 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
Franzese:
Wen You Embark On that Journey Of Revenge,

Dig Two Graves......

One for the girl.

One for yourself.

Won't say more than that

Word bro!
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Blupen969(m): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
LeeSmart:
I de with u
Abeg you no deh with me ooh, i deh alone
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Rossycares(f): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
Where my gender dy see all this love 🤔
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by LeeSmart: 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
Blupen969:
Abeg you no deh with me ooh, i deh alone
Na him be say u go follow liverpool walk alone oo
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Blupen969(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
LeeSmart:

Na him be say u go follow liverpool walk alone oo
no be the same you tell me say person go hear my request help me for that your thread?
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Philipmighty(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
Guy if you won cry, cry nobody send you?? You go dey trust woman
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by LeeSmart: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
Blupen969:
no be the same you tell me say person go hear my request help me for that your thread?
U wan tell me say nobody don help u frm daht thread?
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Blupen969(m): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
LeeSmart:

U wan tell me say nobody don help u frm daht thread?
Get out joor mumu man
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Foodqueen(f): 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
It's time to start saving.,
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by LeeSmart: 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
Blupen969:
Get out joor mumu man
I take daht as a joke bruv, me no go follow u begin throw curse words 4 dis space anyhow.
Anyway hope ur day was good 2day?

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
PatientofYabale:
After everything I did for you, you still cheat on me. Your day are numbered this stupid girl. I will make sure they plan your funeral very well. I paid for her school fees, bought her handouts, buy her almost 39,000 recharge cards, whenever she is hungry I still dey send her token upon the factory work I dey manage. She still dare cheat on me.
You Kon dey beg me for what!!!. If I no kill her make I bend!!!. I will go to work all night no sleep, those stupid indians and Lebanese go dey shout one me like fool, you this girl wey I dey plan my whole future with Kon still cheat me cry cry cry. Omo this thing pain me well!!!, Whenever I want to Bleep you u go dey tell me when we marry. So u dey fool me since all this while. I will never forgive u, until l kill u. Monkey dey work baboon dey chop. Make nobody shaa vex me this night. Because I fit kill anybody right nw. The girl don end my life. I just dey feel like make I commit suicide. My life is meaningless. I love this girl with my whole life
slowpoke did she force you to give her money, it's your stupidity and inferiority that made you dole out a huge chunk of your salary to please her. If you had self worth you would have had common sense to know what to use money for.

Touch her, if you don't spend the rest of your life in jail. If you like don't concentrate on how to sustain your meagre source of income.

On-top the knock those Lebanese gave you on your head. You still didn't widen up.
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Dimaya: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
OP, you need to watch this video that made frontpage this week. Use the conversations within to fortify yourself against betrayals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWqppErCr60

thank me later
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Fredoh(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2023
PatientofYabale:
After everything I did for you, you still cheat on me. Your day are numbered this stupid girl. I will make sure they plan your funeral very well. I paid for her school fees, bought her handouts, buy her almost 39,000 recharge cards, whenever she is hungry I still dey send her token upon the factory work I dey manage. She still dare cheat on me.
You Kon dey beg me for what!!!. If I no kill her make I bend!!!. I will go to work all night no sleep, those stupid indians and Lebanese go dey shout one me like fool, you this girl wey I dey plan my whole future with Kon still cheat me cry cry cry. Omo this thing pain me well!!!, Whenever I want to Bleep you u go dey tell me when we marry. So u dey fool me since all this while. I will never forgive u, until l kill u. Monkey dey work baboon dey chop. Make nobody shaa vex me this night. Because I fit kill anybody right nw. The girl don end my life. I just dey feel like make I commit suicide. My life is meaningless. I love this girl with my whole life

One thing is sure❗️
You have learned your lesson‼️
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by greatness77: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
PatientofYabale:
calm down bro just move on because she never loved you
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
Don't trust people too much

The reason u are hurting this bad, is because u trusted her too much
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by stacyadams: 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
cheesy
PatientofYabale:
You Kon dey beg me for what!!!. If I no kill her make I bend!!!. I will go to work all night no sleep, those stupid indians and Lebanese go

dey shout one me like fool, you this girl wey I dey plan my whole future with Kon still cheat me cry cry cry. Omo this thing pain me well!!!, Whenever I want to Bleep you u go dey tell me when we marry. So u dey fool me since all this while. I will never forgive u, until l kill u. Monkey dey work baboon dey chop. Make nobody shaa vex me this night. Because I fit kill anybody right nw. The girl don end my life. I just dey feel like make I commit suicide. My life is meaningless. I love this girl with my whole life

In 50 cent voice

"Use your belt and hang yourself"
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Waffarianman(m): 12:29am On Jul 24, 2023
Lol😂😆 na ontop Ashi matta nai you dey vibrate like malfunction vibrator. Anyhow guymen nai real full D's NL
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by luizpippo(m): 6:05am On Jul 24, 2023
OP, you don kill the girl?

You don finally commit suicide? You get luck say you quickly kpai yourself before BAT shege banza off you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You? / My Ex-Boyfriend Keep Harrassing Me / Jealousy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.