Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

The Super Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Super Love (4140 Views)

One Word For The Super Eagles??? / Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! / Cctv Camera Caught Woman Stealing At The Super Market, Hide It In Her Big Yansh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Super Love by CasNova: 7:31pm On May 07, 2023
. .
Re: The Super Love by ThrillPlus: 6:20pm On May 11, 2023
Go on.
Re: The Super Love by Desire4life: 9:51am On May 13, 2023
LoveToRead:
Madam still was yet to arrive but as I neared the gate, her call came through.

'Good evening, ma'am,' I greeted.

'Good evening, Alex. How far with the lesson? Are you through?'

'Yes, ma'am. I'm just about to leave the house.'

'Good. Well-done. You know that last junction to the house, wait for me there. In the next ten minutes, or so, I should be in that vicinity,
okay?'

'Okay, ma'am. I'll wait there ma'am.'

'See you.'

I moved to the junction she said and stood by the roadside. It was twenty minutes past seven and darkness had nearly taken over the
environ. My phone rang. I thought madam was on the line. No, it was Enny.

'Hello, dear,' I said.

'Hi. Are you at home?'

'No, not yet. I've just finished the lesson and I'm about to start going home.'

'How was the lesson?'

I smiled. 'It was great. Everything went well.'

'I love you,' she said.

I chuckled. 'Yeah, and I love you too.'

'Can you promise me something?'

I sighed. Now, what could my dear Enny want me to promise her? 'What do you want me to promise?' I mumbled.

There was a slight pause across the line. 'Promise me that no woman will ever come between us.'

I caught my breath. Now, what was this? First, Sophia asked if I could date an older woman. Now, Enny was asking for a promise of commitment.

'Enny, you know I will always love you. Are you doubting that?'

'No, but I want you to promise me that whatever is the case, no person on earth will come ever between us.'

I sighed deeply. 'I promise.'

She laughed shortly over the line. 'That's my sweetie. And let me promise too that on no account will I ever, ever let any other person
come between us.'

We chatted a bit more and finally disengaged the line.

I wondered why Enny must pick that day and that very hour for the promise. Why didn’t she ask for a promise before now? Why must
she pick the time I had decided to tell Madam Da Rocha that I would be available for her heart desire?

Ten minutes after I got to the junction, a sleek luxury car slowed down and parked a few metres from where I was standing. The driver's door opened and a middle aged came out. Even before he beckoned at me, I had started to move towards the car. The madam too came out.

'Good evening, ma'am,.' I greeted.

'Good evening , Alex.' She turned to the driver. 'Alright, Taju. You can close for the day. See you tomorrow.'

'Yes, madam.' He handed the car keys to her. 'Good night.'

'Good night. Come early tomorrow o.'

'Yes, ma'am.'

The driver took his leave.

'Let's go inside the car,' madam said. She went on to sit on the driver seat, while I sat on the next front seat.

1 Like

Re: The Super Love by BigBasher: 4:20pm On May 14, 2023
Re: The Super Love by CasNova: 10:19am On May 19, 2023
Go on.
Re: The Super Love by ThrillPlus: 5:40am On May 22, 2023
Go on.
Re: The Super Love by BigBasher: 8:11am On Jun 02, 2023
BigBasher:
more...
Re: The Super Love by LoveToRead: 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2023
Let's go inside the car,' madam said. She went onto sit on the driver's eat,While I sat
other extent seat.

The interior of the car was cool and lush.I liked he's entities perceiving in there.

'So,how was the day, Aex?'

'It was fine,ma'am.'

Good.'She looked at me squarely.
Even in the dim light of the car, I could see curiosity all over her. 'So,tell me, do you have answer for me?'

I cleaned my throat. Of course, I had decided Iwould be a man and act manly. I cleared
My throat again and opened my mouth.

'Yes,I...'
No more words came out. Enny'si mage popped into my mind,and that was it.

To my embarrassment and discomfort, all the manliness I thought I had garnered
evaporated into the thin air. I was angry with myself. How could I becomes short of words, after I had decided that I would tell her mind?

Believe me I was angry that I had suddenly become lily-livered.

1 Like

Re: The Super Love by saucygal193: 7:10am On Jun 05, 2023
Nice 👍 work.
Re: The Super Love by goodness4ever(m): 7:27am On Jun 06, 2023
Cool 😎
Re: The Super Love by FrankAkowe: 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
Calm
Re: The Super Love by LoveToRead: 7:50am On Jun 10, 2023
Believe me I was angry that I had suddenly become lily-livered.
She smiled. I can see that youre tensed up, she said kindly. Try to relax, okay? How old are you, Alex?

I tried to relax as she suggested.

Thirty, I answered.

She nodded. Ill be fifty years old, by November tenth.

I stared at her briefly. Fifty? Gosh! So, madam was as old as that. I
had thought she was about forty!

She smiled again. I married my husband when I was twenty-six.
I have two children - Steph and Sofia. Steph is twenty three and shes in an American university.

Sofia too preferred going abroad but I prevailed on her to continue her studies here in Nigeria. I dont want to be left alone here in Nigeria. I desire a close relationship with you not because Im hungry for sex. As a matter of fact, she faced me squarely, sex is out of it.

I caught my breath. Sex, out of it? Was that how it would be? Do guys keep sugar mummies and sex would be out of the equation?

She sighed. I just like you, Alex. I like your diligence and commitment. That is my reason for my interest.

It was my turn to sigh. What a proposition!

I know youre in a relationship with a lady. Dont worry, I wont be a stumbling block. As a matter of fact, I wish you the best.

She reached out for a bag on the back seat of the car and handed it to me. Take this bag. There are some wears and other things you will find useful in it. Its for you.

Thank you so much, maam. I really appreciate all these.

You deserve it. I like your coyness. Many other young men would have jumped at my offer, but here you are. Even after so many days, you could still not bring yourself to say yes. I like that. I like that decency.

1 Like

Re: The Super Love by FrankAkowe: 11:26am On Jun 10, 2023
Nice update.
Re: The Super Love by Saturn101: 5:52am On Jun 12, 2023
Nice 👍
Re: The Super Love by Gonz: 5:57am On Jun 12, 2023
Once upon a time, in a quaint little town nestled amidst rolling hills and blooming meadows, there lived a young woman named Lily. Lily had a heart that shone with kindness and a spirit filled with dreams. However, she carried a heavy burden—a battle with her own mind.

Lily had been struggling with her mental health for as long as she could remember. Anxiety and depression had woven their way into her life, casting dark shadows over even the brightest days. But Lily's resilience was a force to be reckoned with. She refused to let her struggles define her.

Determined to find solace and healing, Lily embarked on a journey of self-discovery. She sought the guidance of a wise therapist named Dr. Evelyn, known for her gentle yet profound approach to mental health. Dr. Evelyn understood the delicate nature of Lily's struggles and provided a safe haven for her to express her deepest fears and sorrows.

Together, they delved into the depths of Lily's emotions, unraveling the tangled threads of her thoughts and helping her confront the demons that haunted her. Dr. Evelyn empowered Lily with coping mechanisms, teaching her to find peace through meditation, art therapy, and connecting with nature.

As the seasons passed, Lily's progress was evident. The vibrant colors of spring seemed to mirror the blossoming hope within her heart. She discovered her passion for painting, using the canvas as an outlet for her emotions. Each stroke of the brush became a testament to her journey—a reminder of her strength and resilience.

With newfound confidence, Lily reached out to others who were facing similar battles. She organized support groups, offering a listening ear and a compassionate heart to those in need. She became an advocate for mental health, raising awareness and fostering a community of understanding and acceptance.

As time went on, Lily's story of transformation spread throughout the town, inspiring others to seek help and embrace their own journeys toward healing. Her authenticity and vulnerability touched the hearts of many, erasing the stigma surrounding mental health.

Years passed, and Lily continued to flourish, her once-turbulent mind finding peace and stability. She never forgot the darkness she had overcome, but she had learned to embrace the light that now radiated from within her. Lily became a beacon of hope for others, a living testament to the power of resilience, love, and support.

And so, the story of Lily, the brave mental health patient turned advocate, became a legend in the town. Her journey proved that with the right support, unwavering determination, and a belief in oneself, one could conquer even the most formidable battles of the mind.

Lily's story reminds us that within every struggle lies the potential for growth, and within every heart, the capacity for healing.

🌟 Seeking Peace of Mind and Wellness? 🌟

Unlock the path to serenity and mental well-being with our exceptional wellness services! 🧘‍♀️🌿

🌟 Discover Inner Harmony:
Let our skilled therapists guide you on a transformative journey towards achieving true balance in life. 🌈 Our team of experienced mental health professionals is dedicated to helping you unlock your full potential and find peace within.

🌟 Tailored Solutions for You:
We understand that every individual is unique, which is why our wellness services are designed to cater to your specific needs. Whether you're seeking relief from stress, anxiety, or simply wish to enhance your overall well-being, our expert therapists have got you covered.

🌟 24/7 Support:
Your mental well-being is our utmost priority! That's why we're available to assist you anytime, anywhere. 📞💬 Call or WhatsApp us now at Plus Two, Three, Four, Eight, One, Eight, Three, Three, Nine, Six, Three, One, Seven, and our compassionate team will be ready to listen, offer support, and guide you towards a happier, healthier life.

🌟 Confidential and Safe:
Rest assured, we provide a safe and confidential space for you to share your thoughts and concerns. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us, and our therapists adhere to the highest professional standards, ensuring your information remains strictly confidential.

🌟 Begin Your Journey Today:
Don't wait any longer to embark on a transformative wellness journey. Rediscover joy, regain control, and embrace a life filled with positivity and resilience. Take the first step by contacting us now at Plus Two, Three, Four, Eight, One, Eight, Three, Three, Nine, Six, Three, One, Seven.

🌟 Your well-being matters to us! Let us be your trusted partner in your pursuit of mental harmony. 🤝💕 Call or WhatsApp us today and experience the profound impact of our wellness services.

🌟 Start your transformative journey now! Call or WhatsApp :🌟

Plus Two, Three, Four, Eight, One, Eight, Three, Three, Nine, Six, Three, One, Seven.

Re: The Super Love by Awesome05: 7:45am On Jun 14, 2023
Go on with the story.
Re: The Super Love by ThrillPlus: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
Go on
Re: The Super Love by LoveToRead: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
I like that decency.’
I was quiet. If I said I was not surprised by what she was saying, then I would be lying.

‘Continue to be a good young man,’ madam continued. ‘If you remember, I told you before that it is good to be good. Keep it up.’

‘Thank you, ma’am.’ My mouth was dry and I felt I was watching a drama. ‘I really appreciate all you’ve said and done, ma’am. Thank you.’

‘You’ve spent your first month on the coaching, now. How do you want to be paid? Will you give me your account number so that I can transfer money there, or do you want cash?’

‘I’ll prefer cash ma’am’

She brought her handbag, opened it and removed a bundle of one thousand naira notes.

‘Can you remove forty pieces from this?’

She handed the bundle to me.
I collected the bundle, counted forty thousand naira and separated it from the lot. She collected the forty thousand naira, leaving me with the rest.

‘That’s your wage; that’s our agreement.’

‘Yes, madam. Thank you, ma’am.’

‘Alright. That will be all for now. My regards to your family. Goodnight.’

‘Good night, and thank you, ma’am.’

I put the money inside the bag she had given me and stepped out
of the car.

I closed the door behind me, waved at the madam and moved to
where I would take a bike home. With the 60K cash on me, I was delighted. I was also glad about the ‘gifts’ madam had given me. I was however unsettled about some of the things she had said.

On one hand, she desired a close relationship with me. On the oth-er hand, she said she was glad I had exhibited ‘decency’ and had not jumped at her offer. Were these postulations not contradictory? Was she just pulling my legs, or what? What exactly was her stand?

When I got home, I went to my room to open the bag she had given me. It contained three St. Michael packet shirts, one Gianni Ver-sace perfume for men, one 18 carat Rolex wrist watch and a Samsung Galaxy phone. I whistled to myself. All these, surely, would cost a lot. This madam Bimpe Da Rocha knew how to ‘spoil’ somebody.

l didn’t know I would have an imminent challenge from my fianc��e over the gifts. The following day when Enny popped in to see me after closing from her place of work, still basking in euphoria, I had shown her all the items madam bought for me. Enny looked at them in wonder.

‘You mean Madam Da Rocha bought all these for you?’ she asked as she picked the item up one by one and examined them.

‘Yes, o.’

Enny suddenly dropped the items and faced me squarely. ‘Can you honestly tell me what’s going on between you two?’

The smile slid off my face. ‘What do you mean by that?’ I tried to sound angry but I doubted if I actually sounded as such.

‘You know what I mean!’ Enny said petulantly. ‘Tell me, what’s between you and that madam?’

‘Oh come on,’ I said indignantly. ‘If there’s anything between us, will I be showing you all these?’ That seemed to make sense a bit, but she still looked uncertain.

1 Like

Re: The Super Love by BigBasher: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
Nice update.
Re: The Super Love by ThrillPlus: 6:39am On Jun 24, 2023
Carry on.
Re: The Super Love by LoveToRead: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2023
‘Oh come on,’ I said indignantly. ‘If there’s anything between us, will I be showing you all these?’ That seemed to make sense a bit, but she still looked uncertain.

‘But why is she buying all these for you?’ she asked. ‘What does she want from you?’

I knew I dared not give her the true answer. I decided to play smart.

‘I think she just likes me. She says I’ve been teaching her daughter well. I think it’s because I’ve been doing the work well.’

She sighed. I knew she was not totally convinced. Maybe I shouldn’t have shown her the gifts. But she would still see them when I wore them and would raise eyebrow. I was like a gold fish that had no hiding place. Henceforth, I decided that I would be very smart in the way I handled Enny. I would eat my cake and still have it, I decided.

That weekend, Saturday morning, about seven a.m., Madam Bimpe Da Rocha ( henceforth, I will refer to her as Madam B) called my num-ber. I was just loitering around the house, thinking of what to do with my time that Saturday morning when her call came through.

‘Good morning, Alex.’ Her voice was cool and soothing. ‘Are you very busy?’

‘Er, not exactly, ma’am.’

‘Can you come over?’

‘You mean to your house, ma’am?’

‘Yes, of course.’

Since I had nothing to do that morning, why not? ‘Okay, ma’am,.
I’ll soon come over.’

I wondered why she wanted me to come to her place as I took my
bath. Could it be that she wanted Sofia to have extra lesson? Could it be that she had a special task for me? Well, don’t worry, man, I told my-self. You would soon know.
I told the wife of my uncle I would be going to the church. Since I did not know the exact thing I would be doing in madam���s house, I felt I should not mention her place. I realized that I had started lying.
I arrived at the gate of Madam B’s house eight a.m. She was in the expansive sitting-room, still in her night dress.

‘There you are. How’re you?’ she greeted.

I curtsied. ‘Good morning, ma’am.’

‘Good morning. Hope your coming is not so inconvenient?’

‘No, ma’am. It’s okay.’

‘Come, let me show you something upstairs.’ She stood and I followed her to the staircase. My heart was beating fast.

It was the first time I would be going up to the first floor. We got to a large passageway. The whole floor had marble tiles, and everything smelled fresh. There were doors, leading to different rooms. We went to the last door to the right. She opened it and stepped inside. I followed her inside. She closed the door to my back. It was a large bedroom, the largest I had ever seen in my life, so far. At the edge of the room was a king size bed. There were long wardrobes. Towards the right side of the bed was a small desk and a chair. There was a laptop, an i-pad and some files of documents on the table. The room smelt as if an exotic female perfume had just been sprayed there.

As I stood and looked around the large, room, my heart beat increased. I was more curious than eager. But why did she bring me to the bedroom? I asked myself.
Didn’t Madam B say there would be nothing like sex in the bar-gain? Did she not expressly state the fact that she admired my ‘decency’? So, why was I here, alone with her, in the bedroom?

I could feel her soft hand as she held my hand. ‘Come over here,’ she said.
Meekly, like someone without a will of his own, I followed her.

1 Like

Re: The Super Love by ThrillPlus: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2023
Nice update.
Re: The Super Love by BigBasher: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
Go on.
Re: The Super Love by BigBasher: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
Re: The Super Love by Saturn101: 8:54am On Jul 12, 2023
Go on.
Re: The Super Love by LoveToRead: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
Didnt Madam B say there would be nothing like sex in the bar-gain? Did she not expressly state the fact that she admired my decency? So, why was I here, alone with her, in the bedroom?

I could feel her soft hand as she held my hand. Come over here, she said.
Meekly, like someone without a will of his own, I followed her.

Chapter Three
She led me to the desk. Here, sit down.

As I sat down, a sigh of inexplicable relief came out of my breath. I
started breathing properly again.
She stood by the table side and opened one of the files.

I have a task for you, and I have no doubt you are capable.

From the file, she brought out three documents that were spiral bound.

See, these documents are reports of companies activities. They are general reports, not just records of figures. I want you to read the reports, note all the figures that are mentioned, see if there are discrepancies and write your observations on each of the documents in one page. I know this is the work of a personal assistant, but dont worry, youll be
paid for your efforts and time. You can do it, cant you?

I wasnt an accountant, neither was I a guru in financial reports or analyses, but if it was just to read, spot errors and summarize in one
page, I should be able to do that.
Ill try my best, maam, I told Madam B.

She smiled and nodded. I know youll do it. Alright, go ahead. She
soon left me to do some other things.

I shook my head in amazement. This woman would not stop amazing me. If you were a man, and a woman led you to her bedroom, what would you think about? Dont blame me for thinking dirty. Well, it was okay that reading reports was the task she had for me. I was even glad by that, since I was not sensuously inclined.

I set to do the work. The first document had about fifty pages, the second one had fifty-five page, while the third - thank God - had twenty pages. In between, I could see madam opening her wardrobe, going inside an attached room, which I guessed would be the bathroom, and taking her bath.

While she was still in the bathroom, I paused in my work to look around the large bedroom. From where I was sitting, I could see that she had her purse on the bed, and I could see some clothes she left there. I remained on my seat and continued reading the reports.

The door leading to the bedroom opened and Sophia came in. Good morning, uncle Alex.

Good morning, Sophia.

She didnt seem surprised to see me there; as a matter of fact, it seemed she expected to see me in that place at that very time. Her mother must have told her I would be there.

Wheres mum? she asked.

In the bathroom, I guess.

She went to the bathroom and without knocking, opened it and
went to meet her mother. I shook my head. This mother and daughter had peculiar character. Sophia soon came out and left the room. I read the documents thoroughly and put down my notes on a jotter on the table.

Madam B came out of the bathroom with only towel wrapped from her chest down. I must say she was quite distracting me, but I tried to look indifferent and be engrossed in the work. At a point, I wanted to ask her if I could take the documents with me to the study room downstairs and continue the work there.

Dont you think you should take the documents to the study-room downstairs, and continue the work there? Madam asked.

It was as if she was reading my mind.

Yes, maam.

I put the documents in the file and moved towards the door.

You can find your way to the study-room, cant you? she asked.

Of course, I could. Yes maam.

I left her room and went downstairs. Again, I felt relieved. I went
back to work and got really busy. The housemaid came to ask me what I would like to take for breakfast, but I declined the offer. All the same, she brought tea, orange juice and toasted bread. I took the breakfast and continued with the work the same time.
After three hours, I concluded the task and rounded up my notes. By then, Madam too had come down to the lounging-room. She had some visitors, so I decided to wait in the study-room. I had not seen Sophia since she came to the bedroom when I was there. Maybe, she went out.

After the visitors in the sitting-room had left, I went there to see Madam B.

How far with the work, Alex?

I smiled briefly. Im through with it, madam.

Good, lets see your reports.

1 Like

Re: The Super Love by Saturn101: 5:20am On Jul 23, 2023
Nice 👍 update.
Re: The Super Love by ultimatenath1(m): 7:54am On Jul 23, 2023
Oya oo....
Re: The Super Love by kweensheba: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nice work
Re: The Super Love by LoveToRead: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2023
Good, lets see your reports.

I presented the reports and explained my observations. She listened keenly, without saying a word. Even after I had finished giving my observations, she was silent for some moments.

Madam B sighed. Wherere the notes you wrote, she finally spoke.

Here, maam.

She took the jotter from me and read the comprehensive report I
had written. She took her time, as if she was studying the contents. I waited.

She nodded. This is good, Alex. Well done. You have done a good job.

I smiled modestly. Thank you, maam.

She put the documents in the file and placed the file on the glass stool close to her.

���Sit down, Alex’

I chose a seat not far from her. ‘Tell me about yourself,’ she said.

I was surprised. ‘About myself?���

‘Yes.’

I raked my brain. What did she want to know about me? What
could possibly be interesting about my life?

���I don’t know where to start, ma’am.’

‘Start from your childhood,’ she urged.

I cleared my throat and told her about my growing up, from primary to college and to the university. I told her about my meeting Enny when I was in the university and how we had struck intimacy since then. I also told her how Enny had been supportive and our future plans.
She listened raptly as if what I was saying was very interesting. After I had finished, I looked at her eagerly.

Do you really want to marry her or youre just playing her?

Just playing Enny? No, maam. Im serious with her. I really want to marry her.

She nodded again. Thats good. So, when are you planning the wedding?

I was delighted to hear that. As soon as possible. Im saving towards renting a place of my own, even if its a mini flat. After that, she and I can now properly plan the wedding.

Thats good, she said again. Her eyes went to the file she put on the stool. How much are you charging me for the service you rendered on those documents?

I nearly chuckled Oh, that. Dont worry, maam. Dont pay anything on that. Youve already been so good to me, and I really appreciate all youre doing maam.

Hmn, we thank God. So, you dont want any pay for all youve done on the documents?’

‘No, ma. No sweat.’

She smiled again and stood up.
Re: The Super Love by BigBasher: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Re: The Super Love by BigBasher: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
G

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Image As A Country Has Been Tarnished (pics) / 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! / Some Girls Are Terrible!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.