Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

The Super Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Super Love (4141 Views)

One Word For The Super Eagles??? / Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! / Cctv Camera Caught Woman Stealing At The Super Market, Hide It In Her Big Yansh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Super Love by LoveToRead: 11:18am On Aug 16, 2023
Hmn, we thank God. So, you don't want any pay for all you've done on the documents?’

‘No, ma. No sweat.’

She smiled again and stood up.

‘Alright, Alex. Thank you for your time. Have a nice weekend.’

I felt that was rather abrupt, but who was I to complain?

‘Thank you, ma’am.’ I stood up and bade her good bye.���

As I made my way back to my place of abode, I wondered if I had said and done the right thing.

Things went on normally for the rest of that day. The following day was Sunday. As usual, I was in the church as early as six a.m. Other
workers later started coming in. I remained in the good books of the G.O and his wife, as they kept commending my efforts. The two services ran smoothly. After every member had gone, the head pastor (the G.O) said he would like to see me in his office.

I went to meet him in his cozy office, which was not far from mine. Well done, sir, I curtsied.

Thank you, brother Alex. (the pastor liked to call me brother Alex,
though he should be of my fathers age). Please, sit down.

I sat down and looked at him expectantly.

Yes, brother Alex. Its Madam Da Rocha that reported your matter
to me.

My mind went into frenzy. What did she say I did? What went wrong? What could make the matter to be so serious that she would re-port it to the pastor?

Unconsciously, I realized I had become nervous and anxious.
The G.O sensed my apprehension. He smiled. Its okay, brother Alex. What she said about you was positive.

I was relieved, though still a little bit anxious.

I understand that you go to her house frequently; that you take her daughter in home lesson.

Yes yes, sir.

She said she was really impressed with your performance. She came to meet me for a request. That request is that we should relieve you from being our church administration.

Again, my mind went into turmoil. What kind of request was that? What did I do wrong? My mouth was dry but I managed to look straight and unruffled.

She requested that you should drop this work so that you'll work for her as P.A.

I stared for few moments without saying a word. Now this Madam B would not stop amazing me. She had that kind of desire, yet she did not hint me! She went ahead to tell the pastor, thus creating some tension in me! This Madam B, ehn!
Re: The Super Love by Saturn101: 7:49am On Aug 25, 2023
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act / PHOTO: Please Whose Girlfriend Is This / Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.