Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? (47906 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Realist777: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
Johnholt909:
First of all, let me start with myself. It was during the NYSC and was living in a very nice two-bedroom flat apartment. She said she can’t date a youth corper. I was so surprised and a little bit downhearted.

One month later, I met another lady much better than her.
When a lady says "Can you take care of me?"
I feel like I just come across a slowpoke, whatever feeling I have for that lady dies immediately.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
The moment I discover that you are one poverty stricken woman who can’t eat if I don’t come around, that’s the end.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
sulakishop:
I hate when dey act card less, dataless, fatherless, motherless and cashless once dey give you their number.

Dating should be a mutual thing , not one totally dependent on the other

Lol. You are very right.

And this is the reason we need to train up our next generation girl-children on Agricultural and Digital Empowerment that can Keep Them Financially Sustained and Interdependent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by JoshTim: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
Overbilling....self centeredness....as i dey so, my feelings don die. Nothing like finding a lady who is independent(business/career lady), scholarly upstairs, kind and replicates good gestures and good on bed.

All these nowadays ladies are pest.

You can never learn anything from them and when it comes to sex, you be the one to spend your money and blood. It's sad.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Ikea81: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
Please, pleas please a lady can be anything but dirty. Abeg
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by vickydevoka(m): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
Eyinju112:
True tho. men should know the right time to date. Men should work on themselves first before thinking of dating and in the process impregnating a promising lady. I can’t date a jobless man as he’s gon be a burden to me. How can I be working and he be sitting his ass in the house watching movies and roaming about the community with his corp uniform… I know myself very well, I’d be the one spending my hard earned money on him, after service gan work never sure for you, if work sure self him fit jilt you. This isn’t gold digging it’s just knowing what you want. I’m independent and I need an independent man too, i want to be convinced that we’re both ready if the unexpected happens (pregnancy) Not someone who doesn’t have a bustop.
I love your opinion. My problem with some ladies is that, if I tell them I need an independent lady they will start insulting me. That I'm after her money. But when it's the other way , they will say it's ok. Some will say why can't I establish her or invest in her ( watin her papa no fit do ) . If you a medical student or something related abeg Una hit me up.

6 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by cassyrooy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
OP, that lady has sense for saying she can't date a youth corper, what does a youth corper has to offer her apart from using her to practice all sort of fantasies and sex styles? I knew very early in life that I should never date an unemployed man that has nothing meaningful to offer. There are ages of men you don't date(18-29) these men in this age range are not settled, you'll end up miserable if you date them. God bless that sensible lady wherever she is.
I support this, many baby mamas and papas will not exist if men don't sexually engage in active sexual relationships while broke.

I've seen too many cases and it's not palatable. Women getting broken and rendered almost unmarriageable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
Johnholt909:
First of all, let me start with myself. It was during the NYSC and was living in a very nice two bedroom flat apartment. She said she can’t date a youth corper. I was so surprised and a little bit downhearted.

What Killed My Appetite for Other Women was My Recent Marriage To My Wife.

"Sexual Purity" between Aligned Sexual Partners and Married Couples is Essential for The Spiritual and Financial Edification and Growth of Everyone.

Most of All; Sexual Purity Releases Natural Respect for Each Other.

And The Understanding of This is What Helps Keep You Away from Other Temptations Out there.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by BERNIMOORE: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
sulakishop:
I hate when dey act card less, dataless, fatherless, motherless and cashless once dey give you their number.

then you move on jejely...

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by KanuSE: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
If you know you're still chasing a chick on this forum or you may likely do so in the future, better don't misyarn here o - so you don't foolishly damage your prospect. wink

This is a trap! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by BackFromBalablu: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
gumbody undecided The thing tire me. I no know if i be like burnaboy for her eyes
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by ggoldmine: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
Did you remain friends with her after she said that?

Johnholt909:
First of all, let me start with myself. It was during the NYSC and was living in a very nice two bedroom flat apartment. She said she can’t date a youth corper. I was so surprised and a little bit downhearted.

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Godshope: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
1. Ladies hate for Good things
2. Lies
3. Deceit

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Afokesco(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
😂😂😂
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by BackFromBalablu: 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

What Killed My Appetite for Other Women was My Recent Marriage To My Wife.

"Sexual Purity" between Aligned Sexual Partners and Married Couples is Essential for The Spiritual and Financial Edification and Growth of Everyone.

Most of All; Sexual Purity Releases Natural Respect for Each Other.

And The Understanding of This is What Helps Keep You Away from Other Temptations Out there.

na this kind thing i dey like say AWWWWN smiley . Stay faithful grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Dude397(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
This same topic again
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by nairadatti: 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
She was too pushy for a relationship, reasons that I myself would want to take my time before we take it to another level ,babe was already wanting to straff me raw like everyday ,I sensed desperation and I ghosted her .

My latest experience was a heartbreak though ,I thought I've seen the mother of my kids ,she was my spec, light in complexion ,average height and a very curvy buttocks ,that was how she was supposed to visit me in Asaba ,she was coming from Ph ,she said she would stay a week at her gfs parent's house in Ozoro ,after her stay ,she would come spend the weeks after new year with me ,that was how she went with her friend to Ughelli to meet some of her male friends ,and that was when one of them fvvckd her crazy ,how I found it was a shock to me and a story for another ,after that incident ,I don't even see women in a good light anymore ,they're all scavengers who just want the best for themselves without building with someone they claim to love .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

na this kind thing i dey like say AWWWWN smiley . Stay faithful grin

Coolest King.

Thanks King of Kings.

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Asour: 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I mean, right?

It's crazy how everyone literally judges others based on financial status. And it's more annoying how the economy has exacerbated it.

Food and money is the start and end of our problems in this country lol.

What will make a promising young man "undateable", but won't make a woman so?

I be student myself, and I'd hate for my whole existence to be reduced to that. Literally a phase of my life. That everyone has gone through. And it pisses me off when I see stooped men (and women) doing so. That's exactly just how people in their service year too are.

Times have change. Sticking to the rigid gender dictates of man must bring money, woman must bring body (or other stuff) is just a recipe for disaster, as far as I'm concerned.

And I say this because some might disagree and say that I'm trying to say money (stability) isn't important for a man to have, when I will be expected to offer domestic services, or that a woman should become masculine and be bringing money, when things easily could have been solved if the two partners are committed to helping each other financially, domestically and in other ways.

If you want to demand that the opposite gender has something they were expected to have, then you must be the complete opposite requirements that your gender is supposed to have as well. No ifs, no but.

Welcome to Nigeria!
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by edungene7: 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
Honestly is the sense of entitlement for me Nigerian ladies would believe itz yr responsibility to do all their bidding only to give conditional sex in return you can't date them without yr head growing thin all they do is carrying expensive phones up and down while u end up with a torch light phone

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by qtguru(m): 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
She said she doesn't like light skinned men cry

4 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by GogetterMD(m): 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
I was dropping her off and she farted right there in the vehicle, with the windows up, and pretended as if nothing happened angry.
I also pretended like nothing happened, but the feelings went from 100 to 0

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by djoey89: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
Not feeling per ser. But did doggy and d back was smellimg poop. She wanted me again i ran.. that shit gave me ptsd.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Rivguydee(m): 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
I only wanted to be plugging charger and she was all “when will you pop the question?”… person wey I know like 5 people wey dey plug 🔌 na me you wan take as who dey🤣🤣 . I run oh!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by JeffreyJunior: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
Our relationship ended and my feelings for her died on that same day.

That's all. cheesy
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Yoighaman(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
Eyinju112:
True tho. men should know the right time to date. Men should work on themselves first before thinking of dating and in the process impregnating a promising lady. I can’t date a jobless man as he’s gon be a burden to me. How can I be working and he be sitting his ass in the house watching movies and roaming about the community with his corp uniform… I know myself very well, I’d be the one spending my hard earned money on him, after service gan work never sure for you, if work sure self him fit jilt you. This isn’t gold digging it’s just knowing what you want. I’m independent and I need an independent man too, i want to be convinced that we’re both ready if the unexpected happens (pregnancy) Not someone who doesn’t have a bustop.

"...i want to be convinced that we’re both ready if the unexpected happens (pregnancy) Not someone who doesn’t have a bustop."

You are having unprotected s*ex and saying "if the UNEXPECTED happens". What exactly are you eventually expecting? That you will start growing taller the more unprotected s*ex you have? Or that your hair will be getting longer? The way some of you ladies talk and reason....

5 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by CaptainFM1: 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
sulakishop:

Nigeria girls don't date. They are transactional deep down!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Ihedinuwa69(m): 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
If I'm to be looked at by ladies when I have money, fame and power,
And it was the opposite when I don't have a dime.....

Haaiiiii, Does it mean that the rewards for choosing to creat value for myself is a woman waiting at the end, agreeing to date me? After much struggles toiling and hardwork
Without contributing any muth*rf*cking thing.

Ladies una too they overate una selves ooo

Una too they overhype una selves aswear ...

Even a jobless girl will frown and start throwing tantrums immediately you ask her "what she does for a living"

And that same person has raise her standard, so high to a level of class she herself isn't willing to work towards having.

Imagine setting a standard
On whoose money ?

My Money
😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

A man can easily date and marry an unemployed, poor and wretch*d hoe
as a wife.

But,
Can we just flip the coin and check what happens at the other side

Is it now safe to say that you all live your lives,
Waiting for the highest bidder.....

You don't want to build with a man
You hate broke guys bla bla bla

If it's a case of a broke and lazy deadbeat guys,
It's a different thing.

But a broke and hardworking young guy, you don't want to have anything to do with him because of the state of things in his life at the moment,

Get the f*ck out .☹️

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Aremson14(m): 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
The other day we saw Tony Elumenu during his nysc days with his gf(now wife). Do what you will with this information

It is every man's dream to have a woman by his side who would support him to achieve his dreams. If u meet a man already made he would most likely consider you a gold digger. Except in exceptional cases.

9 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Chiboyswag: 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
Good day Friends,
Please friends am in need of your assistance.am a student of Akanu Ibiam Fed.Poly.
I have gotten some part payment for my school fees HND1,so please I have tried possible means within my power to get the remaining but all to no avail.
Please anything will do,once am able to raise the complete money I will delete this post.

Please if you will like to verify me this is my number 07041397516. Thank you and God bless you more. 6321057155 Fidelity bank
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Asour: 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
pressplay411:

When you place your life in your own hands, that's when this seems to make sense.

But when you place your life in God's hands, marriage can happen at any good stage and age.
Mary, the mother of Jesus got married as a teenager.
Some of our parents married at Uni self.
Some of my friends started relationship during NYSC and got married.

No one shoe fits all.

Prov.14.12 - There is a way that seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death.

Proverbs 14 isn't referring to life choices that are not sinful. For instance, choosing a red shirt Vs a blue one. Choosing an SUV Vs a sedan.

Proverbs 14 is referring to a way of sin that seems right to us. but destructive. NOT the choice of marital age — which is NEVER wrong.

That's to the discretion of each individual.

Paul (Apostle) for instance wasn't married. You'll say it was his devotion to God BUT realize that he was already a GROWN UNMARRIED adult before his conversion.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by abobote: 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
Cheating

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.