Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) (57358 Views)

South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) / This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by mystery22: 10:08am On Apr 13, 2023
1Sharon:

Well, they don't find black women attractive and that's perfectly okay.

The same things that make black men attractive to them, make us unattractive.
and what’s that
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by omooba969(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2023
mariahAngel:

Men elsewhere are hardly men enough for Nigerian women, except Nigerian men.
Forget the deception that goes on here.
They don't need to be in "demand" outside Nigeria.
Nigerian men and women are perfect for one another.

Laughing in Greek πŸ˜‚

@bolded - What do you mean by that? Do you actually want to broke-shame them as well...lol you people sef !

Let me tell you what it is, men from other cultures/elsewhere cannot just stand nor tolerate the nuisance some of our Nigerian ladies have now become...PERIOD !

Enough of all the manipulation abeg - he's not man enough, he's not a real man, he's the provider.... hahahahaha πŸ˜‚
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by omooba969(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2023
1Sharon:

Well, they don't find black women attractive and that's perfectly okay.

The same things that make black men attractive to them, make us unattractive.

Sorry my darling, you lost me @bolded - can you please rephrase it because you appeared incoherent there.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by omooba969(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2023
Samantha124:
Now you can't choose.. grin grin grin

You think we don't know that you guys are the carriers of the sickle cell disease like your monkeys are the carriers of Ebola?🀣🀣🀣

You guys along with your animals are full of deadly diseases up there from Central to West Africa.

Now who would want to have a child with someone that's gonna affect the innocent baby with a disease

Now you're being silly - behave yourself Samantha!
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2023
Well, he asked for it.. grin grin grin
omooba969:

Now you're being silly - behave yourself Samantha!
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by ogkrakkid(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
Samantha124:
You sound like an honest man.

So tell me this, why do Nigerian men hate SA men?
We don't hate them that's just your own personal view. U just have that registered in your head. Try and do something to that.😴
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by ACE1010: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
Rokiat:
And yet they will be complaining that Nigerian women like money but will be giving it out to other women interesting.

Nigerian women are glutton when it's comes to money. Una long throat too much and are not loyal to one man. They collect money from more than 10 men and at the same time offer their body in return for such favour. Read the post again. The poster is advising men especially Nigerian men to look for a woman of same class and financially under him. With that, you can enjoy her loyalty. I think that makes a lot of sense to me.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by KGBEAST(m): 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
Rokiat:

I am good and yourself?
Lovely... My Liberian friend, when did you comeback to Nairaland ?
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by NikeMi1(f): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
Lol, better be honest with yourself but don't worry, you'll understand sooner or later cheesy
lexy2014:

some of you are so low in confidence that you think that its money that makes a woman love a man. you better start working on your mentality.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by lexy2014: 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
NikeMi1:
Lol, better be honest with yourself but don't worry, you'll understand sooner or later cheesy

You have only corroborated what I said.

some of you are so low in confidence that you think that its money that makes a woman love a man. you better start working on your mentality.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Reckyd123(m): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
[quote author=Samantha124 post=122477996]I find it hard to believe you, but I guess I'll just take your word for it.

Is your girlfriend South African?[/quot

Well, I rarely write here and certainly never wrote this time around to impress anyone. I had to react because the topic seemed to box me and my likes into a category we don't belong.

Yes, she's South African.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Reckyd123(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
Lol. Very dunny. You think I give a fvck about that? She knows I really don't give a Bleep about that. She doesn't give me money send I don't ask for because I make enough.

I can be called a big boy if that may interest you. I live in my flat alone, I drive 2 personal cars of which one is a premium brand, I own my businesses and I'm an employer of labour. I'm very educated, well exposed and traveled. I don't do crime, drugs or an alcoholic.

So if she decides to leave, I don't care. Moreover, we know the relationship is not leading to marriage. It was clear from inception.

quote author=NikeMi1 post=122479109]Dey play oo, if she jam another naija guy wey go treat am right with money and love,omoo, she can never come back to you or miss you grin[/quote]
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by wildikeman(m): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
Berrityga:
This thread is not for broke guys.

Then why are you here
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Reckyd123(m): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
You act according to your level. There are levels I the dating space. As a genuinely successful person, I don't go for ladies that do nothing. You must have a respectful job before I can be in a relationship with you. As I stated earlier, I'm an economic migrant not a sugar daddy.

IronGalaxy:
See? You ppl type these things to ultimately pat yourselves on the back, it's ridiculous
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by SonofGod231: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Why use money? Can't you talk to a woman and date a woman without giving her money?
Totally out of context.
Watch the YouTube vid.
This isn't about me,Just mere references pls.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by 1Sharon(f): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
omooba969:

Sorry my darling, you lost me @bolded - can you please rephrase it because you appeared incoherent there.

What makes black men attractive is not attractive on black women
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by 1Sharon(f): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
omooba969:

Laughing in Greek πŸ˜‚

@bolded - What do you mean by that? Do you actually want to broke-shame them as well...lol you people sef !

Let me tell you what it is, men from other cultures/elsewhere cannot just stand nor tolerate the nuisance some of our Nigerian ladies have now become...PERIOD !

Enough of all the manipulation abeg - he's not man enough, he's not a real man, he's the provider.... hahahahaha πŸ˜‚

Where abroad are you talking about? In other african countries or the west?

They barely know us.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Franking: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
Samantha124:
You sound like an honest man.

So tell me this, why do Nigerian men hate SA men?

Hate is quite extreme. I'd rather say "dislike". The feeling is actually mutual. While in Joburg I discovered the women were far more accommodating and friendly to foreigners than the men. I maintain contact with female friends even after over ten years of leaving SA.

I believe it boils down to competition of who is superior in Africa.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Franking: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
lexy2014:

did you dream of the word "believe"? why are you on about believe? I am not believing anything. am only responding to your opinion based on your experience by saying that

and i also said that there's nothing you have said subsequently as a rebuttal that negates the comment you responded to.

Phew! I give up.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
Franking:

Hate is quite extreme. I'd rather say "dislike". The feeling is actually mutual. While in Joburg I discovered the women were far more accommodating and friendly to foreigners than the men. I maintain contact with female friends even after over ten years of leaving SA.

Women usually *appear * more welcoming in any culture than men, this is not a South African thing it's global.

Here is what I think ....

*South Africa women
*The country
.....in no particular order... grin grin

Those are the two main reasons you despise and beef South African men....they take the things you like so much for granted and it pissises you off grin grin..... they don't have to do much to enjoy both while you have to break your back to impress and pay to enjoy both.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
Maybe it has something to do with you men being territorial, especially African men... They can have these big egos.

But if you ask me, SA men are the nicest men ever, it's just that most of the time your brothers would come here and start bad mouthing them, hence they have this negative energy towards you guys.
Franking:

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
And you don't have a girlfriend or a wife back at home in Nigeria??[quote author=Reckyd123 post=122494735][/quote]
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by phorget(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
Beze992:

When it's even difficult in this Nigeria to provide one's basic needs, that's the one you're playing the role of a father for a girl...... Easy with the exaggeration abeg.

You are not a man so you wont understand a shit.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
Reckyd123:
That's not for everyone. It's mostly by the drug dealers, yahoo Boys and the illiterate ones here in South Africa.

I'm typing this now from my girlfriend's apartment who is an IT personel at City Power. I don't give her anything like girlfriend allowance. She earns good money and I try at my own level. I have a lot of my friends who date very successful ladies. So it depends on individuals.

I don't and will not date an unemployed lady here in SA. Never. I'm an economic immigrant that came here to make money not to spend on pussies that are in abundance here in SA.

What most people don't realize is that there are a lot of educated ladies with high paying jobs who are tired of the shifty and unsophisticated attitudes of their guys that are willing and eager to give a foreigner a chance. But many lack the confidence to approach them.

So, it depends of indiduals with their taste, circle and confidence.

LMFAO @a lot. Tf?. South Africa is overflowing with immigrants from all over the the world, you think most South African women don't date them because they don't approach? shocked. That's actually very far from the truth....there are a lot of immigrants who particularly target well to do SA women or atleast middle or above middle class women, but the question is ....why would a group that's highly sort after by the best of the SA male counterparts opt for a foreigner, what would the foreigner be bringing to the table that SA men in that range can't? That wouldn't make any damn sense, unless ofcourse she is fat ,unattractive and old. Yes there are some educated and independent SA women who date foreigners ( mostly Southern Africans though), but they are still a very insignificant minority compared to those who wouldn't....
South Africa is a huge country with a variety of men to choose from unless ofcourse...... the woman is.......
Desp grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
Rokiat:
And yet they will be complaining that Nigerian women like money but will be giving it out to other women interesting.

I think your men have an inferiority complex of some sort , but they hide behind the "we take better care of women " facade to hide their simping nature .

I've observed that they have different standards for Nigerian women and foreign women. They are more than willing to accept the faults of foreign women, but want angelic Nigerian women grin. For instance in South Africa they are known to recycle baby mamas, broken women and divorcees....and they even brag about them grin. But I notice that in Nigeria they shame and insult single mothers and divorcees shocked. Very ....very odd. But then again if weren't for them .....who would bring joy to the less than fortunate of our country wink.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
Kriss216:

So, South African men are poor that they can't afford their girls or they're naturally stingy?

South African men don't pay us to love them, it's natural for us to do so. We don't come with a price tag for them, they can have us for free grin. No matter how broke a South African man is , there's always a or South African women who will go for him.....but what South African woman would ever date a broke Nigerian guy ? grin.

Lastly, South African men don't do liabilities, they challenge you to sit your ass up and do for yourself. South African women are given the same education and opportunities as them , why should we be treated like invalids in relationships?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Franking: 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
Samantha124:
Maybe it has something to do with you men being territorial, especially African men... They can have these big egos.

But if you ask me, SA men are the nicest men ever, it's just that most of the time your brothers would come here and start bad mouthing them, hence they have this negative energy towards you guys.

I have to admit that we can be annoyingly irritating sometimes too which doesn't exactly help.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by omooba969(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
Samantha124:

I think you're right.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
SonofGod231:
Same reason Kenyan, sudanese,Liberian and Ghanaian girls shun their men for us.
9ja men dey ball sha... SA girls still dey call dey ask when I'm coming back since 2014.
No be Juju be that?!

LMFAO...typical Nigerian delusions shocked shocked grin. You do know that most people around the globe prefer their own before anything else?. Which country has foreigners having better women than the best men of that land? grin.

Ofcourse hootchies would call you to come and throw your money for them on the floor when there no more gullible Simps to milk in their small circles wink

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
smiley smiley smiley
omooba969:

I think you're right.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by omooba969(m): 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

South African men don't pay us to love them, it's natural for us to do so. We don't come with a price tag for them, they can have us for free grin. No matter how broke a South African man is , there's always a or South African women who will go for him.....but what South African woman would ever date a broke Nigerian guy ? grin.

Lastly, South African men don't do liabilities, they challenge you to sit your ass up and do for yourself. South African women are given the same education and opportunities as them , why should we be treated like invalids in relationships?

You're so articulate with your points coupled with the infused humour and it's quite impressive. smiley
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by SonofGod231: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO...typical Nigerian delusions shocked shocked grin. You do know that most people around the globe prefer their own before anything else?. Which country has foreigners having better women than the best men of that land? grin.

Ofcourse hootchies would call you to come and throw your money for them on the floor when there no more gullible Simps to milk in their small circles wink
Leka,I was only kidding or are we heading towards a humourless world?!
Surely, there are bigger problems in 9ja than there is in the world itself. Allow us to face them quietly.Lemme pa

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.