Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) (57475 Views)

South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) / This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by AssCraver: 1:10am On Apr 14, 2023
Wahalawaha1a:
if na money den only like e for good.. most of u Nigerian girls are very sassy πŸ™„
Oga why u create another moniker?
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by lexy2014: 2:26am On Apr 14, 2023
SonofGod231:

Totally out of context.
Watch the YouTube vid.
This isn't about me,Just mere references pls.

SonofGod231:

I won't even argue with you coz you've made no solid point....How come Nigerians are dating the beauty Queens in those schools??!
We use money,Girlfriend allowance and fun fun fun, pompori finish work for the entire continent.

Why use money? Can't you talk to a woman and date a woman without giving her money?
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Godsongang: 3:08am On Apr 14, 2023
FiremanX:
Do you even know the meaning of beautiful? Fvcking simp!

Who is talking to this one.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by lexy2014: 4:50am On Apr 14, 2023
Samantha124:
You sound like an honest man.

So tell me this, why do Nigerian men hate SA men?

is it not the other way around?
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by JaceBlaze: 6:32am On Apr 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

Women usually *appear * more welcoming in any culture than men, this is not a South African thing it's global.

Here is what I think ....

*South Africa women
*The country
.....in no particular order... grin grin

Those are the two main reasons you despise and beef South African men....they take the things you like so much for granted and it pissises you off grin grin..... they don't have to do much to enjoy both while you have to break your back to impress and pay to enjoy both.

Bullseye 🎯🎯

Have you realised they can't just date a South African woman and leave it at that? Oh no,they make it a mission in making sure that South African men know about it cheesy . I guess they believe that they are paying us back for being "xenophobic" to them.The feeling of being socially rejected must really sting like a motherphuker grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by FiremanX: 6:41am On Apr 14, 2023
Samantha124:
You sound like an honest man.

So tell me this, why do Nigerian men hate SA men?
SA men hates Nigerian men because of jealousy, a typical SA man is xenophobic and very lazy.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by JaceBlaze: 6:50am On Apr 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

I think your men have an inferiority complex of some sort , but they hide behind the "we take better care of women " facade to hide their simping nature .

I've observed that they have different standards for Nigerian women and foreign women. They are more than willing to accept the faults of foreign women, but want angelic Nigerian women grin. For instance in South Africa they are known to recycle baby mamas, broken women and divorcees....and they even brag about them grin. But I notice that in Nigeria they shame and insult single mothers and divorcees shocked. Very ....very odd. But then again if weren't for them .....who would bring joy to the less than fortunate of our country wink.

Very interesting.It must really suck being a Nigerian woman that no matter what social class you find yourself in - with all your brains and educational background your own men will still have you playing second fiddle to whΓΈres from other countries.

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by SonofGod231: 7:12am On Apr 14, 2023
lexy2014:

Why use money? Can't you talk to a woman and date a woman without giving her money?
In this era that money can do all the talking?!...Personally I'd prefer not to say much or over indulge my lips...Just take the chic and her friend(s) shopping to make a statement,it's that simple..I no dey like too much talk, besides I'm not after the heart but hey, that's just me.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 8:02am On Apr 14, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Bullseye 🎯🎯

Have you realised they can't just date a South African woman and leave it at that? Oh no,they make it a mission in making sure that South African men know about it cheesy . I guess they believe that they are paying us back for being "xenophobic" to them.The feeling of being socially rejected must really sting like a motherphuker grin grin

LMFAO, I notice everytime they want to have an up on South African men, they always bring up the * undying love* we have for them grin grin grin. Oh....here's the funniest part .....* how we prefer them over our men* grin grin. I'm always like do these idiots ever look around and observe the kind of South African women who* like * them?. Inferiority complex is a bastard I swear . They ridicule their own hoe*s and desparados at home , but come here to crown ours as queens grin grin grin. I notice this is the case in almost if not all the countries where they have numbers .....the men who laboured for the countries that they run to are lazy grin. The women are dying to kill off their men and have them the *hardworkers * from the best country in the world as replacement grin grin.

Watch their banters with Kenyans, Ghanaians, Indians, Filipinos etc always the same. And if you observe closely they always attract the same type of woman there; .....morally bankrupt, self - hating , looking for easy money , would go swallow Arab shyt if they were invited to,single mother with different baby daddies or a champion abortinist. This is the crap that they believe other men are jealous of , not knowing that people are just annoyed by their uncultured behaviour coupled with the inferiority complex they try very hard to mask with loud and fake lifestyles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by IronGalaxy: 8:04am On Apr 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

Women usually *appear * more welcoming in any culture than men, this is not a South African thing it's global.

Here is what I think ....

*South Africa women
*The country
.....in no particular order... grin grin

Those are the two main reasons you despise and beef South African men....they take the things you like so much for granted and it pissises you off grin grin..... they don't have to do much to enjoy both while you have to break your back to impress and pay to enjoy both.

OOh! shocked

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by IronGalaxy: 8:06am On Apr 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

South African men don't pay us to love them, it's natural for us to do so. We don't come with a price tag for them, they can have us for free grin. No matter how broke a South African man is , there's always a or South African women who will go for him.....but what South African woman would ever date a broke Nigerian guy ? grin.

Lastly, South African men don't do liabilities, they challenge you to sit your ass up and do for yourself. South African women are given the same education and opportunities as them , why should we be treated like invalids in relationships?
Done, dusted, thread closed

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by IronGalaxy: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2023
FiremanX:
SA men hates Nigerian men because of jealousy, a typical SA man is xenophobic and very lazy.
Oh yawn.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 8:20am On Apr 14, 2023
SonofGod231:

In this era that money can do all the talking?!...Personally I'd prefer not to say much or over indulge my lips...Just take the chic and her friend(s) shopping to make a statement,it's that simple..I no dey like too much talk, besides I'm not after the heart but hey, that's just me.

LMFAO, then don't act like you're the winner in this case .....
You're paying for hoe*s to do what hoe*s do wink. It's like going to a bar and leaving drunk with less money on your pockets .....the bar owners got the money and you got drunk. The bar owner doesn't not give a hoots about you once you leave their premises...you could even get hit by a car outside their premises in your drunken stupor, that's your business . They got what they wanted and you got yours .....your sit is already taken by the next client even before it gets cold grin grin. That my dear is TRADE! Sex traders sell you what you need .....ego booster ( do you want to hear how great you are in bed? How much they love you ? grin how their world revolves around you?) If you pay hard currency , you could get that and more wink.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2023
omooba969:

Majority of SA men are not in the habit of splashing on their women. In fact, most of their men rather take to drinking, doing drugs and depend on their hardworking women.

LMFAO, anything to console your weak fragile egos...right ? wink.

Everything you see in South Africa from the roads to the Universities to the women is the sweat and blood of the * laziest men on earth * ....what you * hardworkers * want to enjoy without sweat has been laboured and bled for by the same men grin. Something in me tells me that you people secretly have a crush on SA men grin. You seem to really like everything that has been touched by their hands or has their body fluids all over it grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by IronGalaxy: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

[b]Everything you see in South Africa from the roads to the Universities to the women is the sweat and blood of the * laziest men on earth * ....what you * hardworkers * want to enjoy without sweat has been laboured and bled for by the same men ;[/b]D. Something in me tells me that you people secretly have a crush on SA men grin. You seem to really like everything that has been touched by their hands or has their body fluids all over it grin grin grin
I always raise the same argument!.. they leave their potholes in Lagos but rush to SA to drive in Africa's smoothest roads built by the the "laziest men" in Africa, it's like there's a deficit in their reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2023
omooba969:
Our Nigerian girls don't rate us at all and we so much love them.

The same women you are always insulting whenever a common skank from a foreign land boosts your fragile egos? grin grin. Follow threads like this and observe the male reactions wink
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 9:05am On Apr 14, 2023
IronGalaxy:
I always raise the same argument!.. they leave their potholes in Lagos but rush to SA to drive in Africa's smoothest roads built by the the "laziest men" in Africa, it's like there's a deficit in their reasoning.

LMFAO,they will tell you the white men laboured hard and still labours to make South Africa what it is ......common sense and logic are very foreign to our brothers from the West. Another Unilag grad-idiot once said * South Africa should thank apartheid for the good roads * grin. I asked him which country uses the same roads it used 30 years ago with no maintenance, expansion and revamping ? . The * educated hardworker * was lost and ofcourse started throwing HIV insults all over grin grin in a typical Nigerian weak diversion style. When you make them understand how infrastructure is built, financed , maintained and distributed in the country the * well travelled and exposed ones * can't relate .....so stereotypes and insults it will be.... grin.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by omooba969(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

Everything you see in South Africa from the roads to the Universities to the women is the sweat and blood of the * laziest men on earth * ....what you * hardworkers * want to enjoy without sweat has been laboured and bled for by the same men grin. Something in me tells me that you people secretly have a crush on SA men grin. You seem to really like everything that has been touched by their hands or has their body fluids all over it grin grin grin

I don't think you're ready for what you're about to start here. You seem to be high and thriving on some cheap beer bcoz my response to your comment is actually contained in your comment - I don't think you're ready for this my dear. grin
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2023
FiremanX:

LMFAO....poor things grin grin. South African men seem to be your worst nightmare ...living rent free in your heads and may they continue to make you guys constantly question yourselves grin grin.

Please kindly show me anything in Nigeria that indicates that Nigerian men are more hardworking than South African men ....anything verifiable not sentiments ? I'll wait patiently grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by IronGalaxy: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO....poor things grin grin. South African seem to be your worst nightmare ...living rent free in your heads and may they continue to make you guys constantly question yourselves grin grin.

Please kindly show me anything in Nigeria that indicates that Nigerian men are more hardworking than South African men ....anything verifiable not sentiments ? I'll wait patiently grin grin grin
And they must think they're that special that everyone on the continent is jealous of them, they have such delusions of grandeur that I do not get. If you think someone's jealous of you, then there must be something worthy of that jealousy

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by omooba969(m): 9:17am On Apr 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

The same women you are always insulting whenever a common skank from a foreign land boosts your fragile egos? grin grin. Follow threads like this and observe the male reactions wink

Lol 🀣 did you say 'fragile ego'? grin

The same fragile ego that your SA men couldn't match, felt intimidated and resorted to xenophobia.

That's so LOW my dear - you would agree. πŸ˜‰

I don't think you're ready for this. grin

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2023
omooba969:

I don't think you're ready for what you're about to start here. You seem to be high and thriving on some cheap beer bcoz my response to your comment is actually contained in your comment - I don't think you're ready for this my dear. grin

LMFAO...my dear I've been a member of Nairaland for years and I already know the meltdown that's coming and the scripted insults that fragile Nigerian boys will recite to me grin grin. You started it yourself for sometime but seemed to sober up a bit.....but I see i hit a nerve somewhere now and you're about to bring the stupid you back grin grin. Welcome....

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 9:30am On Apr 14, 2023
omooba969:

Lol 🀣 did you say 'fragile ego'? grin

The same fragile ego that your SA men couldn't match, felt intimidated and resorted to xenophobia.

That's so LOW my dear - you would agree. πŸ˜‰

I don't think you're ready for this. grin

LMFAO , yes fragile egos. Go through this page and others on the romance section and see the reactions of your males when rejected by females grin grin or when a foreigner asks them logical questions about their so called * confidence * ....the meltdown grin. They don't like to be questioned about their ridiculous claims and delusions

You think you morons get served in South Africa because SA men are intimidated by your criminality and inferiority complex? grin. Ask yourself why your men get thrown off tall buildings in Asia ? grin. Why are you constantly getting beat up in India ? grin. Why in Ghana and Kenya you are treated like common scum etc. You will always get xenophobed any- bloody where you act like scum.......laws of nature grin. Nigerian lives have no value that's why you go around taking unnecessary risks by provoking different nationalities around the world . You will go extinct soon grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by IronGalaxy: 9:37am On Apr 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO , yes fragile egos. Go through this page and others on the romance section and see the reactions of your males when rejected by females grin grin or when a foreigner asks them logical questions about their so called * confidence * ....the meltdown grin. They don't like to be questioned about their ridiculous claims and delusions

You think you morons get served in South Africa because SA men are intimidated by your criminality and inferiority complex? grin. Ask yourself why your men get thrown off tall buildings in Asia ? grin. Why are you constantly getting beat up in India ? grin. Why in Ghana and Kenya you are treated like common scum etc. You will always get xenophobed any- bloody where you act like scum.......laws of nature grin. Nigerian lives have no value that's why you go around taking unnecessary risks by provoking different nationalities around the world . You will go extinct soon grin grin
Lol, Do you watch that show on DSTv called "Sizok'thola" where they search for drug dealers, have you noticed 96% of the culprits are Nigerians? Don't you think these are some of the things that create this anti_nigerian sentiment? NOT "jealousy"

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by FiremanX: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO....poor things grin grin. South African seem to be your worst nightmare ...living rent free in your heads and may they continue to make you guys constantly question yourselves grin grin.

Just shut the Bleep up, a typical south African man is very lazy and unproductive and this his the sole reason why the whites kept treating you guys like trash in the apartheid era.

All what a typical South thinks about is sex, booze and some other frivolous things, south African men are so lazy that they are always threatened when they see a successful Nigerian business man in their country and they start attacking other Africans that are making money legitly due to jealousy.

A typical south African man can never explore other places, they will rather wait for the government to spoon feed them. πŸ˜‚ Bunch of big lazy babies. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by IronGalaxy: 9:46am On Apr 14, 2023
FiremanX:
Just shut the Bleep up, a typical south African man is very lazy and unproductive and this his the sole reason why the whites kept treating you guys like trash in the apartheid era.

All what a typical South thinks about is sex, booze and some other frivolous things, south African men are so lazy that they are always threatened when they see a successful Nigerian business man in their country and they start attacking other Africans that are making money legitly due to jealousy.

A typical south African man can never explore other places, they will rather wait for the government to spoon feed them. πŸ˜‚ Bunch of big lazy babies. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This one thinks they're businessmen in our country grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Lioness I give him to you to devour

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Lol, Do you watch that show on DSTv called "Sizok'thola" where they search for drug dealers, have you noticed 96% of the culprits are Nigerians? Don't you think these are some of the things that create this anti_nigerian sentiment? NOT "jealousy"

Never watched the show, will check it out. They know very well why they are not liked in South Africa and in other countries as well........... grin

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by IronGalaxy: 9:55am On Apr 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

Never watched the show, will check it out. They know very well why they are not liked in South Africa and in other countries as well........... grin
Watch it, you'll see the extent to which these people are destroying our country with drugs, then come here and claim we're jealous..jealous of what exactly?

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by FiremanX: 9:55am On Apr 14, 2023
IronGalaxy:
This one thinks they're businessmen in our country grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Lioness I give him to you to devour
Devour your father you mean? I'm not going to waste my time on foolish and unproductive xenophobic b*stards.

Now I understand why the whites treated y'all like a pieces of shit. you people are nothing but dumb and lazy sissies. you people can't survive outside your country like Nigerians and other Africans. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by IronGalaxy: 10:05am On Apr 14, 2023
FiremanX:
Devour your father you mean? I'm not going to waste my time on foolish and unproductive xenophobic b*stards.

Now I understand why the whites treated y'all like a pieces of shit. you people are nothing but dumb and lazy sissies. you people can't survive outside your country like Nigerians and other Africans. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Lol, your beloved whites treated you like shit too...in case you didn't know, Nigeria was once colonized m'oron. read a book

As for the tired "lazy" jibe, where are we lazy? In our own country, so how is our supposed "laziness" YOUR business? You weirdos sit over that overcrowded slum and obsess over the work ethic of other men in their own countries...ha ha ha how idiotic is that?

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by lexy2014: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2023
SonofGod231:

Which means you can't befriend a woman without using money and you don't have the confidence to talk to a woman without money
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2023
FiremanX:

LMFAO@ Omooba969 come and see meltdown of a typical fragile Nigerian boy grin grin grin grin.

Now that you're done reciting the Nigerian script to me, could you please get back to me with a logical and consice response.

Sir can you tell me how the average Nigerian man is more hardworking than his South African counterpart? grin. Why is this difficult?.

Sissy -boy jabs don't move me .....i need facts here not silly intimidation tactics and insults grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. / Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.