Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) (57445 Views)

South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) / This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by lexy2014: 10:11am On Apr 14, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Watch it, you'll see the extent to which these people are destroying our country with drugs, then come here and claim we're jealous..jealous of what exactly?

How do these drug dealers operate?
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2023
IronGalaxy:
This one thinks they're businessmen in our country grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Lioness I give him to you to devour

LMFAO, what do you expect from a people of slave trading lineage ?. Selling their sisters and brothers in Libya is a way to * survive in foreign lands* grin. Their sisters are being traded by them in downtown streets of Italy, Spain etc and guess what? The traders are referred to as business men over there grin. Baby factories...oh boy! That's one of their best ventures grin. Don't be jealous of them ...these dudes are creative and really know how to make money off of anything that moves grin

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 10:19am On Apr 14, 2023
FiremanX:
Devour your father you mean? I'm not going to waste my time on foolish and unproductive xenophobic b*stards.

Now I understand why the whites treated y'all like a pieces of shit. you people are nothing but dumb and lazy sissies. you people can't survive outside your country like Nigerians and other Africans. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Mr Suffering and Smiling for eternity ........we don't SURVIVE in South Africa and outside we LIVE in both wink. We are not wild animals, nothing is chasing us to extinction, you are from the Zoo so you can't relate grin.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 10:27am On Apr 14, 2023
SonofGod231:

Leka,I was only kidding or are we heading towards a humourless world?!
Surely, there are bigger problems in 9ja than there is in the world itself. Allow us to face them quietly.Lemme pa

You people rant this nonsense everytime a South African topic comes up, so no it's not humour....it's a lie that seems to bring comfort and validation to you . cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by JaceBlaze: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, then don't act like you're the winner in this case .....
You're paying for hoe*s to do what hoe*s do wink. It's like going to a bar and leaving drunk with less money on your pockets .....the bar owners got the money and you got drunk. The bar owner doesn't not give a hoots about you once you leave their premises...you could even get hit by a car outside their premises in your drunken stupor, that's your business . They got what they wanted and you got yours .....your sit is already taken by the next client even before it gets cold grin grin. That my dear is TRADE! Sex traders sell you what you need .....ego booster ( do you want to hear how great you are in bed? How much they love you ? grin how their world revolves around you?) If you pay hard currency , you could get that and more wink.

Just wow lol๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by FiremanX: 10:37am On Apr 14, 2023
There's no way i will waste my precious time arguing with two lazy xenophobic fucktards!
I got better things to do with productive people. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Fredfr33zy(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No long talk.. girlfriend allowance is the game changer

Most ladies these days need a provider

Most men just need a companion, sex mate and someone to vibe with

Getting a prostitute every other night is expensive , plus prostitute don't vibe with you

Marriage is a long time financial and emotional commitment most guys can't afford

Perfect solution, get a girl within your dating class who is right for you but below you financially, leverage your money to get her loyalty.

I use to have these mindset that my wife must be a working class lady or a career woman, but after doing few businesses with some rich folks wives (sit at home mums), I found out most of the women can't take any decision without running it through the husband first. When the husband says jump her answer is how high. Reason these rich men cheats on their wives and women can't do anything because if they dare leave they are back to square one.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by omooba969(m): 10:48am On Apr 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO , yes fragile egos. Go through this page and others on the romance section and see the reactions of your males when rejected by females grin grin or when a foreigner asks them logical questions about their so called * confidence * ....the meltdown grin. They don't like to be questioned about their ridiculous claims and delusions

You think you morons get served in South Africa because SA men are intimidated by your criminality and inferiority complex? grin. Ask yourself why your men get thrown off tall buildings in Asia ? grin. Why are you constantly getting beat up in India ? grin. Why in Ghana and Kenya you are treated like common scum etc. You will always get xenophobed any- bloody where you act like scum.......laws of nature grin. Nigerian lives have no value that's why you go around taking unnecessary risks by provoking different nationalities around the world . You will go extinct soon grin grin

Typical grin You've been smoked out...lol ๐Ÿ˜†. You had to throw the same insults you initially protested against in the bid to strengthen your argument - you only just exposed how fragile, vicious and easily triggered you lot are. smiley

We're talking about your lazy SA men and here you are blabbing about some Nigerian drug peddlers. What's your point exactly or are you struggling to deflect from the original discourse...lol ๐Ÿคฃ?

If I start rolling out the exploits and achievements of the resilient Nigerian man, I bet you will be so irritated by the SA men and begin to shoot them at sight.

You ain't ready for this shit my dear. grin
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Beautyprincess2: 11:03am On Apr 14, 2023
All this useless south Africans should leave our men for us abeg, what kind of rubbish is this?
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Beautyprincess2: 11:08am On Apr 14, 2023
omooba969:

Typical grin You've been smoked out...lol ๐Ÿ˜†. You had to throw the same insults you initially protested against in the bid to strengthen your argument - you only just exposed how fragile, vicious and easily triggered you lot are. smiley

We're talking about your lazy SA men and here you are blabbing about some Nigerian drug peddlers. What's your point exactly or are you struggling to deflect from the original discourse...lol ๐Ÿคฃ?

If I start rolling out the exploits and achievements of the resilient Nigerian man, I bet you will be so irritated by the SA men and begin to shoot them at sight.

Don't mind him or her, lazyness dey their body, the slowpoke is comparing hardworking Nigerian men their ugly lazy ass men, can you imagine and it even brings me to the question to ask how many of them are rich? Anyhow people, it's obvious they are just jeolous of us, every other country in Africa wishes to be like us in one way or the other, while we Nigerians hardly wish to be like them, we always do our thing our own way. Bloody south African civilians. Muteeewwww!!
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by JaceBlaze: 11:12am On Apr 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, I notice everytime they want to have an up on South African men, they always bring up the * undying love* we have for them grin grin grin. Oh....here's the funniest part .....* how we prefer them over our men* grin grin. I'm always like do these idiots ever look around and observe the kind of South African women who* like * them?. Inferiority complex is a bastard I swear . They ridicule their own hoe*s and desparados at home , but come here to crown ours as queens grin grin grin. I notice this is the case in almost if not all the countries where they have numbers .....the men who laboured for the countries that they run to are lazy grin. The women are dying to kill off their men and have them the *hardworkers * from the best country in the world as replacement grin grin.

Watch their banters with Kenyans, Ghanaians, Indians, Filipinos etc always the same. And if you observe closely they always attract the same type of woman there; .....morally bankrupt, self - hating , looking for easy money , would go swallow Arab shyt if they were invited to,single mother with different baby daddies or a champion abortinist. This is the crap that they believe other men are jealous of , not knowing that people are just annoyed by their uncultured behaviour coupled with the inferiority complex they try very hard to mask with loud and fake lifestyles.

Yup! And that time we SA guys don't even dream of touching a Nigerian woman with a six foot stick but lord forbids that an ogre/oga get a chance to even speak with one SA whรธre..oh we will know about it okay.

You see this inferiority complex even in soccer when they play Bafana Bafana.They put everything on the line to make sure they don't lose to us๐Ÿ˜‚ .If there's one thing that terrifies a Nigerian man more than anything in this life is the thought of being a second best to South Africa.They would rather concede to countries like Togo, Ivory Coast,etc..just not the "Zulu xenophobes from Kuvukiland" grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by IronGalaxy: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Yup! And that time we SA guys don't even dream of touching a Nigerian woman with a six foot stick but lord forbids that an ogre/oga get a chance to even speak with one SA whรธre..oh we will know about it okay.

You see this inferiority complex even in soccer when they play Bafana Bafana.They put everything on the line to make sure they don't lose to us๐Ÿ˜‚ .If there's one thing that terrifies a Nigerian man more than anything in this life is the thought of being a second best to South Africa.They would rather concede to countries like Togo, Ivory Coast,etc..just not the "Zulu xenophobes from Kuvukiland" grin
Yup! tend to agree with this

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2023
omooba969:

LMFAO, wait stating the fact that you guys are treated like crap everywhere because of how you behave is an insult ?.

I said show me the hard work of your men in your natural habitat ( Nigeria ) , I want to see this so that I can compare with ours ?. grin

What are you threatening me with here ? The likes of individuals like Wole Sonyika , Nigerian doctors overseas etc ? grin. Ok...tell me how these individuals( you've never met grin) have improved the health ,science , education etc sectors in Nigeria for the common Nigerian to enjoy ? grin. Oh wait.....you were going to beat your chest and brag about Dangote ? grin oh yes , he's feeding fat Unfortunately the 70% dirt poor Nigerians benefit nothing from that. But then you're a Nigerian a product of a selfish and individualistic society wink.

Do you know what a hardworking society is ? A society that is capable of taking care of it's people without burdening others . A society whose men strive to bring infrastructural development to all not certain individuals. I could go on.......is Nigeria such a society or is it a society of ramdom shining individuals?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2023
Man, I must say I love my fellow South Africans..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Lord thank you for making me a South African..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Ku lit, ku shubile.. yei!! Ke re go a shisa..๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by IronGalaxy: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, wait stating the fact that you guys are treated like crap everywhere because of how you behave is an insult ?.

I said show me the hard work of your men in your natural habitat ( Nigeria ) , I want to see this so that I can compare with ours ?. grin

What are you threatening me with here ? The likes of individuals like Wole Sonyika , Nigerian doctors overseas etc ? grin. Ok...tell me how these individuals( you've never met grin) have improved the health ,science , education etc sectors in Nigeria for the common Nigerian to enjoy ? grin. Oh wait.....you were going to beat your chest and brag about Dangote ? grin oh yes , he's feeding fat Unfortunately the 70% dirt poor Nigerians benefit nothing from that. But then you're a Nigerian a product of a selfish and individualistic society wink.

Do you know what a hardworking society is ? A society that is capable of taking care of it's people without burdening others . A society whose men strive to bring infrastructural development to all not certain individuals. I could go on.......is Nigeria such a society or is it a society of ramdom shining individuals?.

Their usual last resort rhetoric "it's the whites" is coming cool

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by IronGalaxy: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2023
Samantha124:
Man, I must say I love my fellow South Africans..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Lord thank you for making me a South African..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Ku lit, ku shubile.. yei!! Ke re go a shisa..๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿคฃ
The feeling is mutual smiley
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Fredfr33zy(m): 11:19am On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
No be today we don know say our men dey buy love for overseas grin grin

Nah Nigerian women teach us
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by IronGalaxy: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2023
FiremanX:
There's no way i will waste my precious time arguing with two lazy xenophobic fucktards!
Lol, you're running away..you realize you hit a cul-de-sac grin

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 11:24am On Apr 14, 2023
Beautyprincess2:
Don't mind him or her, lazyness dey their body, the slowpoke is comparing hardworking Nigerian men their ugly lazy ass men, can you imagine and it even brings me to the question to ask how many of them are rich? Anyhow people, it's obvious they are just jeolous of us, every other country in Africa wishes to be like us in one way or the other, while we Nigerians hardly wish to be like them, we always do our thing our own way. Bloody south African civilians. Muteeewwww!!

LMFAO ...audio hardworkers grin grin grin

*Google middle class population % in both countries
* Google millionaires by African country( and I know you will like this....check the percentage of black SA millionaires and compare that with yours)
* Google poverty stats in both and extreme poverty stats

Yes you have more black billionaires than South Africa....but here is a little hint as to why grin grin

You started growing wealth in the 60s, us early 2000s. You have a population of about 5 to 6 times that of black SA wink.

As for ugly men.......LMFAO...Tinubu says hi grin grin

The other usual mad-man rants I won't even reply to grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2023
FiremanX:

Audio hardworker go and hide in peace ...no need to make excuses grin grin grin grin. Bye

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by NikeMi1(f): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2023
Then break up with her, stop holding another man wife ransom, why are you wasting her time angry...na she cause am, well sha, e no concern me grin...
Reckyd123:
Lol. Very dunny. You think I give a fvck about that? She knows I really don't give a Bleep about that. She doesn't give me money send I don't ask for because I make enough.

I can be called a big boy if that may interest you. I live in my flat alone, I drive 2 personal cars of which one is a premium brand, I own my businesses and I'm an employer of labour. I'm very educated, well exposed and traveled. I don't do crime, drugs or an alcoholic.

So if she decides to leave, I don't care. Moreover, we know the relationship is not leading to marriage. It was clear from inception.

quote author=NikeMi1 post=122479109]Dey play oo, if she jam another naija guy wey go treat am right with money and love,omoo, she can never come back to you or miss you grin
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by omooba969(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

It's evident that you're really good at deflecting when you're grabbed by your balls...lol ๐Ÿคฃ

Everything about your comment above is a common knowledge to all and we Nigerians don't even bask in old glory - we roll out new strides baby! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Google is your friend as I wouldn't entertain your charade.

You make reference to our dirty corrupt politicians and that happens to be your intelligent way of addressing the subject of LAZY SA MEN - ๐Ÿ‘ quite impressive...๐Ÿคฃ

Talking of infrastructure, how do you even choose such as a ground for comparison when you know that Africa as a continent is plagued by individualistic and corrupt politicians. It's like asking why Uganda doesn't look like Paris while Yoweri Museveni remains their president. You're actually daft in deed !

May I remind you that since the black South Africans took over reigns in SA, we have been following the endemic corruption in SA. I saw the recent power blackout in some areas of SA - coming closer to home bit by bit. grin

Can you please stick to the subject of the LAZY SA MEN. Thanks ๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by kolade560: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
Gajagojo:
everyone is not in the same phase at the same time
Spending money on a woman is not the same as wooing her with money
If you are young and you have money why not? As long also invest for the rainy day.
Some people have good money in their youth and there is nothing wrong enjoying life. If you are struggling it is a different story you have to have other selling points . But seriously if you are broke you should sempe
Do u read my comment at all?
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Beautyprincess2: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO ...audio hardworkers grin grin grin

*Google middle class population % in both countries
* Google millionaires by African country( and I know you will like this....check the percentage of black SA millionaires and compare that with yours)
* Google poverty stats in both and extreme poverty stats

Yes you have more black billionaires than South Africa....but here is a little hint as to why grin grin

You started growing wealth in the 60s, us early 2000s. You have a population of about 5 to 6 times that of black SA wink.

As for ugly men.......LMFAO...Tinubu says hi grin grin

The other usual mad-man rants I won't even reply to grin

The number of handsome guys in Nigeria is wey more than the ugly ones, nd that brings you to the fact the Nigerian men are more good looking than your men. So auntie with a touch of HIV, pls REST!!!
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by SonofGod231: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

You people rant this nonsense everytime a South African topic comes up, so no it's not humour....it's a lie that seems to bring comfort and validation to you . cry
Wenah,rest.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
omooba969:

It's evident that you're really good at deflecting when you're grabbed by your balls...lol ๐Ÿคฃ

Everything about your comment above is a common knowledge to all and we Nigerians don't even bask in old glory - we roll out new strides baby! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Google is your friend as I wouldn't entertain your charade.

You make reference to our dirty corrupt politicians and that happens to be your intelligent way of addressing the subject of LAZY SA MEN - ๐Ÿ‘ quite impressive...๐Ÿคฃ

Talking of infrastructure, how do you even choose such as a ground for comparison when you know that Africa as a continent is plagued by individualistic and corrupt politicians. It's like asking why Uganda doesn't look like Paris while Yoweri Museveni remains their president. You're actually daft in deed !

May I remind you that since the black South Africans took over reigns in SA, we have been following the endemic corruption in SA. I saw the recent power blackout in some areas of SA - coming closer to home bit by bit. grin

Can you please stick to the subject of the LAZY SA MEN. Thanks ๐Ÿ‘

How have I deflected...infact I'm still owed my answer by many of you here.....the question still standsย 

1. How is the average Nigerian men more hardworking than the average SA men? I said no sentiments but facts ? Maybe because there are more ofย  you abroad? Lol. Like really, somebody help me out with this, because we have no need for abroad here , everything they have over there we have here as well.....rich, poor, middle class neighbourhoods and people, infrastructure, crime, racism, similar health care , credit system, transgenders grin grin etc.ย 

Why is this difficult to answer for you people?ย 

2. I should Google whatย  ? That you're more hardworking? grin

3. Corrupt politicians are everywhere including SA and the so called developed countries. The more incompetent and care-less the population the more corrupt and care-less the politicians will be as well. Basically politicians are a mirror image of their people . For instance,We can't distance ourselves from Jacob Zuma, Malema and Ramaphosa stupidity because there are many SAns just like them amongst us ...the only difference is that they don't have the power to subject the masses to their moronic thoughts and behaviour. Your corrupt and flashy Dino Melayes are in abundance in Nigeria too . The only difference here is that we don't run away from them, we expose and fight their stupidity .

French people are getting their asses kicked by authorities as we speak, some are in jail because they are protesting against their own criminal Wef stooge, but we are not seeing a mass exodus of them to neighbouring countries.....now therein lies the difference between most of Africa and the others .

4. LMFAO, I was waiting for the white worshipping moment for a longtime...and I must commend you for delaying it this long .....one of the few Nigerians I've everย  engaged here who held himself back. grin

If you were really as clued up or exposed as ya'll like to claim you'd know that Apartheid was the embodiment of corruption and theft, that's why they left the state broke and in debt and we had to pick up the broken pieces....google apartheid debt and how it was repayed and be humbled . wink

As for the blackouts...again you're a true example of an educated illiterate Nigerian. If you guys weren't travelling up and down like pigs on heat without using your heads or exposing yourselves to international geopolitics more , you would never have embarrassed yourself like this . You are a true example of a forever travelling Nigerian airhead grin

An exposed person would have asked themselves why the most industrialised economies of the world are now either threatened with energy crisis or experiencing it at various stages . why almost all of them all of a sudden at almost the same time ....just like the whole world was brought to a stand still by the ** pandemic ** grin. The same forces who preached vaccines for everyone are the same forces preaching against coal usage * to save the environment * . South Africa being the most industrialised economy in Africa and also the biggest coal producer would obviously be the biggest target for these environmental gods and would obviously be heavily sabotaged to drive their * Clean energy * or *renewables* agenda.

If your brains worked properly you'd know that these countries experiencing economic meltdowns ,energy crisis , water rationing and possible food shortages at the same time whilst they are worlds apart is nothing but a well designed collapse....nothing to do with politicians being * incompetent * but everything to do with them being chosen puppets and collaborators to the WEF 2030 agenda.

This is not a topic for hardworkers** though, I wouldn't expect you to get it.....afterall this ain't a yahoo format or visa issue grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by IronGalaxy: 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

How have I deflected...infact I'm still owed my answer by many of you here.....the question still standsย 

1. How is the average Nigerian men more hardworking than the average SA men? I said no sentiments but facts ? Maybe because there are more ofย  you abroad? Lol. Like really, somebody help me out with this, because we have no need for abroad here , everything they have over there we have here as well.....rich, poor, middle class neighbourhoods and people, infrastructure, crime, racism, similar health care , credit system, transgenders grin grin etc.ย 

Why is this difficult to answer for you people?ย 

2. I should Google whatย  ? That you're more hardworking? grin

3. Corrupt politicians are everywhere including SA and the so called developed countries. The more incompetent and care-less the population the more corrupt and care-less the politicians will be as well. Basically politicians are a mirror image of their people . For instance,We can't distance ourselves from Jacob Zuma, Malema and Ramaphosa stupidity because there are many SAns just like them amongst us ...the only difference is that they don't have the power to subject the masses to their moronic thoughts and behaviour. Your corrupt and flashy Dino Melayes are in abundance in Nigeria too . The only difference here is that we don't run away from them, we expose and fight their stupidity .

French people are getting their asses kicked by authorities as we speak, some are in jail because they are protesting against their own criminal Wef stooge, but we are not seeing a mass exodus of them to neighbouring countries.....now therein lies the difference between most of Africa and the others .

4. LMFAO, I was waiting for the white worshipping moment for a longtime...and I must commend you for delaying it this long .....one of the few Nigerians I've everย  engaged here who held himself back. grin

If you were really as clued up or exposed as ya'll like to claim you'd know that Apartheid was the embodiment of corruption and theft, that's why they left the state broke and in debt and we had to pick up the broken pieces....google apartheid debt and how it was repayed and be humbled . wink

As for the blackouts...again you're a true example of an educated illiterate Nigerian. If you guys weren't travelling up and down like pigs on heat without using your heads or exposing yourselves to international geopolitics more , you would never have embarrassed yourself like this .

You would have asked yourself why the most industrialised economies of the world are now either threatened with energy crisis or experiencing it in various stages .... why almost all of them all of a sudden at almost the same time ....just like the whole world was brought to a stand still by the ** pandemic ** grin. The same forces who preached vaccines for everyone are the same forces preaching against coal usage * to save the environment * . South Africa being the most industrialised economy in Africa and also the biggest coal producer would obviously be the biggest target for these environmental gods and would obviously be heavily sabotaged to drive their * Clean energy * or *renewables* agenda.

If your brains worked properly you'd know that these countries experiencing economic meltdowns ,energy crisis , water rationing and possible food shortages at the same time whilst they are worlds apart is nothing but a well designed collapse....nothing to do with politicians being * incompetent * but everything to do with them being chosen puppets and collaborators to the WEF 2030 agenda.

This is not a topic for hardworkers** though, I wouldn't expect you to get it.....afterall this ain't a yahoo format or visa issue grin grin grin

Lol, the way they worship white ppl over there and always fall to the trap of over-praising them, I even have these saved because I know grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Lol, the way they worship white ppl over there and always fall to the trap of over-praising them, I even have these saved because I know grin grin

Check the screenshot grin grin...surprise! grin

LMFAO, they used to shock me before I did a little research about their way of life before colonisation and why they were so eager to sell each other off like cattle. After that , I normally expect these pro-white and Anti-African /black outbursts......it's more of a bloodline thing than it is about indocrination or socialisation. That is why I despise even the idea of a borderless Africa ......my fckn Goodness!! I wish death upon all these globalist tools like Malema who think everyone who is African belongs together and we would al live together in harmony angry. Rubbish!.

If we were ever one at any point , we would have some Somali tribes living next to the Shonas in Zim, or some Naija tribes living next to Kikuyis in Kenya.....but there was never any such unity* here . I wish we could consult Nandipha and Bester on how we could creatively exterminate these red rats and everyone hoping or working towards their shytholic utopia ......I trust those two grin grin grin.

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
SonofGod231:

Wenah,rest.

LMFAO, wena you must stop lying to yourself.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by SonofGod231: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, wena you must stop lying to yourself.
Stop LYFAO!!
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Haric101(m): 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
Thanks for sharing this, I make up to $100 to $500 weekly from publishing book on Amazon an Affiliate marketing but, Also, if you would like to learn how I do mine, I can send you a free video that is going to teach you how to do it, you can reach me on WhatsApp 09013667241

officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHpNFKkUwCc

South African man explains why their girls love Nigerian men โค๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ’ช

#wetindeyhappentv
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
SonofGod231:

Stop LYFAO!!

LMFAO, or what ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Ladyโ€™s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. / โ€œI Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Sonโ€ โ€“ Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.