Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did (53567 Views)

What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / That You Asked God And God Answered Does Not Mean You Asked For The Best Thing / Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ever8090:
at least the "dog" is better than you as it does not confused it's existence or argue it creator... grin
Yes, the dog is more useful than him! 🤣
You don't get the joke, do you? 🤣
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by LordReed(m): 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

No. I'm playing PC version. PC games are the bomb.
I no even get time for movies. I doze off in the evening when I sit down to watch them after work. I cant even finish football matches these days due to sleep cry

I just got on the XDefiant closed beta, downloading it now. Check it out, it looks like old school CoD. I am amped for it cos I dislike BRs, gimme Unreal Tournament, Quake and their like.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by LordReed(m): 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
Killbillz:

God is real and exists but people like u will never be able to experience his existence because ur are close minded and blinded by wtv to believe there is no God. I have experienced God one on one from immediate answered prayers, being saved from situations that would have taken my life not once or twice, not by chance or by any scientific explanations I pray and God hears and answers... I am a living proof. Ur heart is closed so u can't experience or know. To know u must keep an open heart and mind, study learn about God. And if u can't which I believe, then learn to leave others alone that believe in the existence of God. U don't need to go about looking for every means to discredit his abilities or existence. U don't know what u don't know. Even large percentage of scientists believe in some form of a divine being or higher power. Be an atheist all u want but don't go rubbing it in other people's faces. Keep ur disbelief to urselves.

Supernatural and religious experiences cannot be reduced to brain activities or science. Truth is most of u atheists believe ur intelligent because u feel u have critical thinking abilities but in reality a lot of u are not. U just take advantage of people's ignorance.

What use is there experiencing a god that is indistinguishable from the vagaries of natural existence?

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by donbenie(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Omo, this is the height of delusion! So now na rainbow God dey use take show himself? 🤷‍♂️

The rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomenon that causes a spectrum of light to be visible in the sky when the sun shines on droplets of water in the air. The formation of a rainbow is caused by a combination of two factors: the refraction of sunlight by the water droplets and the dispersion of light by the droplets.
This is more of a natural phenomenon,and not the presence of any god because it can be explained and understood by any reasonable person.

There are a number of reasons why the appearance of a rainbow cannot be taken as proof of God's presence or existence. First, there are numerous natural explanations for why a rainbow might appear in the sky, such as the refraction of sunlight through raindrops. Second, rainbows can be observed even in the absence of a god, and thus cannot be used as evidence for one's existence. Third, rainbows are not unique to the Judeo-Christian tradition, but have been observed in many different religious and cultural traditions . Finally, rainbows can be created through natural phenomena such as light refraction and optical dispersion, and do not require the intervention of a god. Is that too hard to get?

Talking about that lady feeling God's presence,it's possible that this feeling might be caused by something else entirely, such as strong emotions or a sense of awe. It's her wedding, one should expect all sort of emotion. She only attached it to God! 🤷‍♂️
Why do you bother?
Allow ignorant and delusiona1 beings to wallow in their ineptitude..
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by donbenie(m): 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
Westerhoffe:
GOD is mystery.
If you haven't seen him in action, you won't understand.
Not everything is all about money or riches. But there are some acts of GOD that will wow you.
Be a believer, not an unbeliever.

And remember, GOD made nature and He alters and controls it.
Yeah?
Where was that same God,when his believers were being massacred in his house and presence?

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Sharon1996: 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Just the way your God is irrelevant? 🤣
don't mock God.ever
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by joyidor(f): 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
God works in mysterious ways, years back I was about to get married and it's during raining season, it has been raining all Tru d week of my marriage but I prayed earnestly with the whole of my heart, that it's should not rain on my wedding day, and God that prayer, it was so sunny that day and I was happy. Indeed God answeres prayers
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by LordReed(m): 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
joyidor:
God works in mysterious ways, years back I was about to get married and it's during raining season, it has been raining all Tru d week of my marriage but I prayed earnestly with the whole of my heart, that it's should not rain on my wedding day, and God that prayer, it was so sunny that day and I was happy. Indeed God answeres prayers

So if you hadn't prayed there would never be a sunny day again?

Tell me something, can you pray so that PHCN never cuts power supply to your house?

3 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by absoluteSuccess: 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
Westerhoffe:
GOD is mystery.
Not everything is all about money or riches. But there are some acts of GOD that will wow you.

Very much on point, as we have people who could not discover God on their own but believe God for the testimonies of others, so also we have some who do not have capacity to retain God in their knowledge for the sciences of others.

Voltaire battled the same problem but finally decided for God. May His rainbow shield us. Science will never tell you why you are here. So it's a topic without hope when the Creator is removed from the picture.

Yeah Voltaire was appalled by the extreme wickedness of the Christian religionists of his time, (Catholics against Protestants), but he nevertheless found the one true God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by okwusdidi: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
Westerhoffe:
GOD is mystery.

I agree with you.There is much more to this life than money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Sparrk007(m): 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
When I see something like this in oyibo land something come to my mind which is science
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by WantsandMore: 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
jaephoenix:
Roll up, wait a minute, lemme put some kush up in it
the icing on the cake buddy. Gimme that thing dt blow my mind. Lol
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by abbey621(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
This is why the Christian faith has become nothing more than pure mockery....Everything na miracle, everything na signs and wonders grin. So the bride, if she did not see rainbow or any supernatural sign on the wedding day she would have called off the wedding? See height of delusion!

2 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by JGirl20(f): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
Westerhoffe:
GOD is mystery.

This is powerful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by litaninja(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
Leemao
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by NLKing01: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Google finish you there! 🤣
This google dey effective pass your God.

You want me to lock my brain and follow the crowd of zombies in believing your God? 🤷‍♂️
Some of you are busy here saying rubbish, while your parents are busy taking your pictures from one church program to another for prayers and anointing.

It's a pity, we are in a generation that claims to have so much knowledge but lacks wisdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by IbileIfe: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Omo, this is the height of delusion! So now na rainbow God dey use take show himself? 🤷‍♂️

The rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomenon that causes a spectrum of light to be visible in the sky when the sun shines on droplets of water in the air. The formation of a rainbow is caused by a combination of two factors: the refraction of sunlight by the water droplets and the dispersion of light by the droplets.
This is more of a natural phenomenon,and not the presence of any god because it can be explained and understood by any reasonable person.

There are a number of reasons why the appearance of a rainbow cannot be taken as proof of God's presence or existence. First, there are numerous natural explanations for why a rainbow might appear in the sky, such as the refraction of sunlight through raindrops. Second, rainbows can be observed even in the absence of a god, and thus cannot be used as evidence for one's existence. Third, rainbows are not unique to the Judeo-Christian tradition, but have been observed in many different religious and cultural traditions . Finally, rainbows can be created through natural phenomena such as light refraction and optical dispersion, and do not require the intervention of a god. Is that too hard to get?

Talking about that lady feeling God's presence,it's possible that this feeling might be caused by something else entirely, such as strong emotions or a sense of awe. It's her wedding, one should expect all sort of emotion. She only attached it to God! 🤷‍♂️

It is best not to talk about what you don't know about.
You don't know God.
He is beyond your knowledge.

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by aalangel(f): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
I am so awe-struck.
Most Nairalanders need Jesus.
So devilish.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Rechargeam247(f): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hmmn.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Westerhoffe(m): 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
donbenie:
Yeah?
Where was that same God,when his believers were being massacred in his house and presence?

The issue with people like you is that, you just want to attack without observing what you say, because you are just looking for occasion against the Christians' GOD, faith and belief, and to make mockery and blasphemy against the same.

Well, I have a few Biblical replies to your question.

John 16 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
² They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
³ And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
⁴ But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

John 15 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁰ Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
²¹ But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

Matthew 10 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁷ But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
¹⁸ And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
¹⁹ But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
²⁰ For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Matthew 24 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁹ Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
¹⁰ And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Revelation 2 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁹ I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
¹⁰ Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
¹¹ He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

“I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.”
— Revelation 2:13 (KJV)

Revelation 6 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁹ And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
¹⁰ And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
¹¹ And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

And to those who think they glorify GOD by shouting it, the LORD also has this to say to you:

“Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.”
— Isaiah 66:5 (KJV)
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by absoluteSuccess: 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
Westerhoffe:

The issue with people like you is that, you just want to attack without observing what you say, because you are just looking for occasion against the Christians' GOD, faith and belief, and to make mockery and blasphemy against the same.

Well, I have a few Biblical replies to your question.

John 16 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
² They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
³ And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
⁴ But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

John 15 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁰ Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
²¹ But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

Matthew 10 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁷ But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
¹⁸ And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
¹⁹ But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
²⁰ For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Matthew 24 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁹ Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
¹⁰ And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Revelation 2 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁹ I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
¹⁰ Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
¹¹ He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

“I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.”
— Revelation 2:13 (KJV)

Revelation 6 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁹ And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
¹⁰ And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
¹¹ And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

And to those who think they glorify GOD by shouting it, the LORD also has this to say to you:

“Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.”
— Isaiah 66:5 (KJV)

Comments like the one you quoted comes from hordes without the right thinking. Like a Miracle Hunter. A miracle Hunter is like a Miracle Hopeful to whom there's God provided he answered their personal questions.

These are children and you only dissipate energy to find answers for them. We've been there before, but thank God that adversity leads some to God. Where was God when Killers went to kill worshippers in his presence?

Where was science when gun was designed to kill the innocent? The killers do not have regards for the God of the murdered, or the innocence of humans to be killed: science does not have regards for the God of the massacred either, so which is what?

Killers kill for their own intents because like scientists, there's no God, no consequences for an action. Atheism play out in different ways. Till date, I have a guy on this forum plotting my harm day and night, how I kept bursting his game plan is epiphany to me.

If not for the wisdom of God, I would have gone. Now that's the "rainbow" in the story of the YouTubers. Everyone could have theirs or wait for theirs, the testimonies to the goodness of God.

Now why didn't God step forward for the ones that were killed by the scientific guns? How many times does he have to intervene in coordinated attacks by people he gave conscience so that it can guide their actions?

If the scientific guns were humans, would they have killed the innocent? Triggers never discriminate, scientific laws never discriminate. Only man discriminates, man is not a product of science, he discriminates. So he has mind.

Man can use his freewill however he deem fit. Man chooses between good and evil which has no scientific explanation, because science don't discriminate. Death is possible by harm, man can kill by inflicting harm.

The evil is hatched by the evil. The good is done by the good. So these are the two minds that makes the choices of man from the onset. But man is neither good nor bad until choices are made. Science don't have choice, it's neither good nor bad.

By nature, man is disposable, by science, harm can kill. By evil, the evil can can deploy science or witchcraft to kill for the contents of their minds. God is not to blame if the evil choose to do evil, it simply means the God conscience has died in the evil first.

If the conscience is dead, the evil bring down God and everything he created to his own level and with such absolute power in place, evil will be on wholesale. If "conscience" is dead, the rational man no longer exists.

God is the conscience of mankind among the children of creation, once it's out, there is no restraint. We're humans because we have conscience. We're liable to death, there's no gruesome death, death is death, it is the heart of man that makes deaths "gruesome".

The wicked will do wicked and the wicked will stand on the doctrine of the wicked because bird of a feather flocks. To reject evil is to be godly, and that is reserved only for the ones that choose to stick to conscience, which is the simcard to God's network.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 12:19am On Apr 17, 2023
blowjohn:

Oga, who created u. How did u come to be?
By some form of design?
I came into this world when my pops hit on my moms. Simple

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 12:19am On Apr 17, 2023
Toks2008:

That is exactly the point.

There is always a scientific explanation to the spiritual BUT HOW COME IT HAPPENED THAT DAY AND MOMENT?

Coincidence you will say.
Question is. How do you know those events are spiritual

2 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 12:20am On Apr 17, 2023
babaowambe:
Truly,God does shows up in ways you will not comprehend,pls believe in God, God is real!
Same as Flying Spaghetti Monster
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 12:21am On Apr 17, 2023
Bluntemperor:

God bless you bros!
Science and Spirituality is in different poles!
How do yo explained that Jesus fed thousands with just few fishes
Or that Moses through the ' spoken Words ' divided the Red Sea' - for the Israel to pass through!
let the Doubters go and see the Egyptians army watching the Sea- day and night till date!
That is what God can do
!
Those events never happened. They are all myths.
At the bolded, where did you see Egyptian Army watching the sea?
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 12:34am On Apr 17, 2023
Killbillz:

God is real and exists but people like u will never be able to experience his existence because ur are close minded and blinded by wtv to believe there is no God. I have experienced God one on one from immediate answered prayers, being saved from situations that would have taken my life not once or twice, not by chance or by any scientific explanations I pray and God hears and answers... I am a living proof. Ur heart is closed so u can't experience or know. To know u must keep an open heart and mind, study learn about God. And if u can't which I believe, then learn to leave others alone that believe in the existence of God. U don't need to go about looking for every means to discredit his abilities or existence. U don't know what u don't know. Even large percentage of scientists believe in some form of a divine being or higher power. Be an atheist all u want but don't go rubbing it in other people's faces. Keep ur disbelief to urselves.

Supernatural and religious experiences cannot be reduced to brain activities or science. Truth is most of u atheists believe ur intelligent because u feel u have critical thinking abilities but in reality a lot of u are not. U just take advantage of people's ignorance.
1. Same exact testimonies Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists etc give about their gods. So its either one of you is lying, or all of you are lying.
Just so you know, there are people who don't pray or ask for favors from their imaginary sky daddies, and they live fine and are way better than you. Go figure
2. Yeah, some scientists are theists, but won't tell you that their gods made some molecules, unlike you.
3. About rubbing stuff in people's face, I think you christians are so deluded. How many atheist topics do you see on Religion thread? How many even make it up to front page. Almost nil. How many Christian topics do you see. About 99%. How many make it to front page? Almost all. Yet there are atheists on NL. You don't care about their posts. But when they reply your comments, they are suddenly rubbing their atheism on your face. But you don't mind splashing your christianity all over our face, you want us to accept it whether we like it or not. Offline, you see Christians waking us from sleep with evangelism, harassing us in the street with flyers. Blocking roads during crusades etc. But a reply by an atheist, boom, you go gaga, 'These atheists want to force this thing down our throats'. I don't even want to think what would happen to the atheist that would come on air to speak. Christians may lynch him in the studio.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 12:35am On Apr 17, 2023
Mcslize:

Make science no finish Una life o. Forming wokeness as if you were the one that created yourself.

Dey form champion before God o. Na u know. You forget say if that breathe that passes through your big Nose stops, you're a goner.

Respect the supernatural. No be everything be science & physical for this life.
Do you have one evidence, just one, of the supernatural?
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 12:36am On Apr 17, 2023
happney65:
If you know this OP very well in the foreign affairs you will know he suffers from the highest form of Delusion. grin

A Trump supporter who believes an inmoral Man like Trump is the guy sent by Jesus to liberate Americans..

A complete pyshcopath
And his fellow christians think he makes sense

2 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 12:38am On Apr 17, 2023
pinkyruledworld:

Try not to get high cuz that shii ll make lean sideways.
Make her work for this suicide
Holla at me 'cause I got it all day
No need to fly to Jamaica
For the quarter ganja, we can get the same thing
You want that bom bom biggy,
Holla at my niggi, Right here in L.A.
inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale

kiss

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 12:42am On Apr 17, 2023
3rockets:

I don't know if you are a bro or a sis but you obviously are very far from God. Every day I wake up to the miracles of God when I ask. It is God's speciality and it is revealed to the one who asked and those with the Holy spirit to understand. People like you who explain things through the eye of science believe there are no miracles or worse, that God does not exist. You have no idea the unseen powers at work if only God will show you mercy and open your eyes to see beyond your long equations and variables!
Do you have evidence of this unseen power?
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 12:46am On Apr 17, 2023
Memeni:

You sons of perdition...even if God himself were to come down from heaven you'll still doubt it and claim that it's a cloudy. Repent while you still can. The purpose of this is not for people like u but for believers Faith to be strengthened, to Know that God answers our prayers, and he loves us, and he wants us to love him the same, an everly present help in the times of trouble
The problem with you guys is blindness. Nowhere in that clip did they show us where a rainbow appeared on their wedding. It was just photos of rainbows and their wedding.
Use your brains if you have any

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Place In Kenya Where They Pay To See A Mermaid (video) / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.