Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s (69239 Views)

Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / How Italian Doctors Disobeyed WHO And Discovered The Secrets Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by stasius: 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Cut off your penis.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by 8stargeneral: 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
BigDickProblems:
Firstly, Run to a registered pharmacy in your Area and tell them you need PEP drug. Tell him your condom burst and you are scared you may have contracted something.

Secondly, stop fancying women. There is nothing much down there. There is no award whatsoever. You will risk a lot of things, and one of them is this shit you are going through right now. Take the red pill and watch your interest in women die slowly.

Thirdly, if you claim your size is very big, what then will someone with over 8 inches claim?
i doubt if anyone has 8 inches...just bring you tap measure it
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Kajaard: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
She said she doesn't have HIV

And you believe her? You must be extremely daft.

Who sleeps with a girl without a condom when she is not your wife? Only a fool does that.

Pathetic.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by BigDickProblems: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
WarriFirstBorn:
[b][/b]
I just tire for the guy. Your 7 inches peepee na u dey call very big di.ck. Wetin guys wey get 10 inches go come talk? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Oracleee: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
You had all the warning signs still you allowed your village people take the glory.

Get ready to start living on Anti-retroviral.

Good thing, you can dive in now as much as you like even raw. Nothing to fear the worst don happen

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by oladiran2(m): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
For the bruises, that's nothing.it's as a result of her vagina hair going in with your Dick. She hasn't shaved yet that's d cause so no issue on that. The only concern is on the std stuff. If she has almost finish d drug then there is tendency you have nothing to fear as I expect the drugs to have done the needful but if not go get yourself injected with erythromycin and it's tablet too. You should be good after. Infection takes less than 24hrs to show in men, very fast. If you don't feel any pulse or pain in urination then I think you are good
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by BigDickProblems: 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
8stargeneral:
i doubt if anyone has 8 inches...just bring you tap measure it

Interesting. Well, now you know. The same way I believe there are guys who are over 9 inches. There is someone out there bigger than you.

But no worries man, it's an issue for me personally as most will complain of pain. They usually don't enjoy it.

This is a faceless forum, I have absolutely nothing to gain. But just so you may know.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Pacyrus(m): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
Na so this guy take turn HIV patient so? cry
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by NBAjunior: 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
BigDickProblems:

No, I am not that cheap. Also, I do have my specifications for a girl I wanna go down with. Ranging from their skin color, fingers nails, toe nails and a whole lot of other stuffs, else I will just puke.

All girls I have been with experience pain. Some like the bittersweet pain, but most don't.

Hmmm she will be your spec a rare beauty she is and very tight you will enjoy it bro
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Exhalex: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Where's the dick, display it here to enable me access the extent of damages on it.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
It is finished
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Iamicekid(m): 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ampiclox bitcham
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by 8stargeneral: 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
BigDickProblems:

Interesting. Well, now you know. The same way I believe there are guys who are over 9 inches. There is someone out there bigger than you.

But no worries man, it's an issue for me personally as most will complain of pain. They usually don't enjoy it.

This is a faceless forum, I have absolutely nothing to gain. But just so you may know.
lol...9 inches na horse...it could be drugs that enlarge their dick.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by osazsky(m): 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
She said she doesn't have HIV
wat of it is something worse than hiv...herpes virus
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Mazulu: 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
Bro, I suggest that you go get yourself tested as quickly as possible. While at it, lie low for a while. Life no get part 2 o.

In other news, learning German language can change your life. Do you know that folks get visa-sponsored care assistance jobs in Germany from Nigeria, and they get paid while being trained after they have relocated?

Expand your horizon by learning German Language today from certified tutors and this could be the open door you’ve been waiting for

Message the number in the flyer for more

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Beebah321(f): 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:

Ha ninu awe grin
lol I no understand ooo
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Akaojiaku210: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
be careful next time
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by bigzic(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
Please help me, seun do the needful
@seun
bro I'll suggest you do a urine culture test in any lab around, of which they be able to tell you the kind of antibiotics you need.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by OBTOREPA(m): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
Normally I am a guy that really fancy women. I used to sleep with a lot of them. Although I have a very big pen:s, 7 inche. There's these two particular ladies that when ever I sleep with them I will notice some small bruises on my pen:s.

Yesterday I sleep with one of them, but before that she told me that she wasn't fine and she's on drugs. But as conji dey do me, I didn't listen I went ahead to fire, since I have gold circle.

In the process of inserting my thing in her I notice a whitish something on her pus;y unlike before, I didn't hesitate, I went straight.

After the do, I discovered that condom burst and I discovered bruises on my thing just as usual

Later I discovered that the drugs she was using is STD related drugs.

Please, which drugs can I use to neutralise the possible infection 😫?

Is it normal to experience bruises on a pen:s after sex and yet condom didn't burst or it burst?

Please help a brother fast
HIV is real.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by jubrilELsudan: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
NA AIDS YOU DON CARRY SO OOOOO

RIP IN ADVANCE

THE WORLD IS NOT MY HOME....AM JUST PASSING THRU

WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YONDER I'LL BE THERE

SOON AND VERY SOON

AMAZING GRACE

TILL WE MEET AGAIN TILL WE MEET AGAIN....GOD BE WITH YOU TILL WE MEET AGAIN

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by olakan22: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
Such a ridiculous story. Ó to abẹ síbẹ̀ niì grin grin grin
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
Normally I am a guy that really fancy women. I used to sleep with a lot of them. Although I have a very big pen:s, 7 inche. There's these two particular ladies that when ever I sleep with them I will notice some small bruises on my pen:s.

Yesterday I sleep with one of them, but before that she told me that she wasn't fine and she's on drugs. But as conji dey do me, I didn't listen I went ahead to fire, since I have gold circle.

In the process of inserting my thing in her I notice a whitish something on her pus;y unlike before, I didn't hesitate, I went straight.

After the do, I discovered that condom burst and I discovered bruises on my thing just as usual

Later I discovered that the drugs she was using is STD related drugs.

Please, which drugs can I use to neutralise the possible infection 😫?

Is it normal to experience bruises on a pen:s after sex and yet condom didn't burst or it burst?

Please help a brother fast
jobless youth, your mates are engaging in powerful mind blowing research, you are here researching on STDs and kitten. Shame
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Enemyofpeace: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
Congratulations sir!
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by BigDickProblems: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
NBAjunior:

Hmmm she will be your spec a rare beauty she is and very tight you will enjoy it bro

Sorry, I am not interested.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by NBAjunior: 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
BigDickProblems:

Sorry, I am not interested.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ werey big dvck this boy you day bath sef

Na your type I day use to suya where’s your location ?
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by manchyme: 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
eliyke:
Discover,discover, discover ontop toto matter

Na Mungo park
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by isabi2lof: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nairaland don turn something else grin

Anything to downgrade or bash women is welcomed.

Happy womanizing grin

She said she doesn't have HIV , if she get she go come open mouth waaaaaaaaaa πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by mozona(m): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Let's see ur joystick to see how the bruise look like.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Asapchris(m): 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
5 mins sex can destroyed life.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Walexybobo(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
Guy na watin you know how to chop best go still put you for katakata.
Continue f**king around sotey you go jam lukudi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

COVID-19: Burkina Faso Politician Dies. 'Prepare For Worst', WHO Warns Africa / Body Part Commonly Neglected While Bathing. / I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.