Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s (69196 Views)

Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / How Italian Doctors Disobeyed WHO And Discovered The Secrets Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Flapp478(m): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
She said she doesn't have HIV

And foolishly(sorry Abt dis word) believed she doesn't have HIV? Were u expecting her to tell you she has?
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by godwon01(m): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Go to hospital and pay money fast fast for syphilis treatment. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by NBAjunior: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
BigDickProblems:

There's no need for that. It's not an achievement. But in case you don't know. Just know that there is someone out there right now with over 8inches. He just replied you.

It's not a big deal anyways. It has it's ups and downs. More reason I opened this account.

Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fbck off with your rotten dick bro go and die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by godwon01(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
Women with their Virgina wahala.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Angrygoat: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
H.i.v.
U had sex with her,was her pekus not oily,lubricated. Was it dry. Asin dry like desert. Una dey try sha. I never fuc k now 8months and I'm xo happy. Mai dick is for my wife in Europe. U got a bad disease bro. On your dic k. Not even on your thighs or hands. On your dhick. Men U r gone.immune system is dead.

2 Likes

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by otuomasirichi: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
pargelenis:
Hmmm, e be like say you de receive dik then … no wahala, be safe.
😎

Me dick Do i even like men. I just like staying alone, I don't want anyone πŸ’―
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by DevilSignature: 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
Normally I am a guy that really fancy women. I used to sleep with a lot of them. Although I have a very big pen:s, 7 inche. There's these two particular ladies that when ever I sleep with them I will notice some small bruises on my pen:s.

Yesterday I sleep with one of them, but before that she told me that she wasn't fine and she's on drugs. But as conji dey do me, I didn't listen I went ahead to fire, since I have gold circle.

In the process of inserting my thing in her I notice a whitish something on her pus;y unlike before, I didn't hesitate, I went straight.

After the do, I discovered that condom burst and I discovered bruises on my thing just as usual

Later I discovered that the drugs she was using is STD related drugs.

Please, which drugs can I use to neutralise the possible infection 😫?

Is it normal to experience bruises on a pen:s after sex and yet condom didn't burst or it burst?

Please help a brother fast
damn nigga
Were u strangled by the pussy?
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by olisaEze(m): 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
You’re just a big pr*ck! Be dia discovering like Christopher Columbus! So, on top dis country as e hard like so, u think using your life to play kalo kalo is the same as being a ladies man!!

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by BeanmanX(m): 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
Folake4u πŸ€”πŸ€”
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by PopQueenAgency: 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
Normally I am a guy that really fancy women. I used to sleep with a lot of them. Although I have a very big pen:s, 7 inche. There's these two particular ladies that when ever I sleep with them I will notice some small bruises on my pen:s.

Yesterday I sleep with one of them, but before that she told me that she wasn't fine and she's on drugs. But as conji dey do me, I didn't listen I went ahead to fire, since I have gold circle.

In the process of inserting my thing in her I notice a whitish something on her pus;y unlike before, I didn't hesitate, I went straight.

After the do, I discovered that condom burst and I discovered bruises on my thing just as usual

Is it normal to experience bruises on a pen:s after sex and yet condom didn't burst or it burst?

"I need Job please. I have BSC certificate, am a trained and professional security guard."

You don get job, before you lamba us?
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by BigDickProblems: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
NBAjunior:

Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fbck off with your rotten dick bro go and die

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This cracked me up. Seriously??
It didn't get to that Bro. Or Maybe you're jealous.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by izubext007: 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
Next time use K.Y lubricant
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:

Why r u askin us. Ask her d drugs she's taking

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by girlygirlyMain: 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
Now that you are here asking us questions we have no answers to...

WAS THE SEX WORTH RISKING YOUR HEALTH & PEACE OF MIND
WHY DON'T YOU ABSTAIN FROM RUBBISH?
Even IF YOU NO BELIEVE spiritual things, STDs nko?

Abi you wan take your real life do example?
Kwantinu...

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by okenwa216(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
Marry her. They never too use her

www.networknewsng.com
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by NBAjunior: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
BigDickProblems:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This cracked me up. Seriously??
It didn't get to that Bro. Or Maybe you're jealous.

Come and fvck my girl I want to see how she will react if she will shout or not
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by ejimatic: 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:

She has Chalmyda .a type of sexual infection. Start with AUGMENTIN or CYprofkoxacin for 10 days! Wash all your undies.. As yiur girlfriend,tell her to go to a hospital where the fluid from her V will be collected and cultured if her situation does not improve. . The result of the culture will determine the Bacteria she is spreading and the antibacterial to use.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Ezemeiyogu(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
In all your "fancying" u still can't control yourself before a sick pussy.

Lol, People bringing life threatening situations closest to them.

If this Tori na true, your future children no deserve you as a father except you change for good.

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by AdaAwka1: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:

As Nairaland hospital or what. Mtchew continue to fire on.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:

you had sex with a mobile dustbin which makes me wonder the type of people you normally roll with generally. It's better you immediately rush to a hospital for proper tests and treatment before you become impotent
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by extol1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
Do you expect her to say that even if she has it. Baba go do HIV test
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Wewemoji: 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
This soreness may only last a day or so if you refrain from activities that further irritate the skin.

Other symptoms may include:

tight-feeling skin
flakes or peeling skin
cracks or lines on skin
unusual bleeding
redness or rash
itchiness

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by extol1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ezemeiyogu:
In all your "fancying" u still can't control yourself before a sick pussy.

Lol, People bringing life threatening situations closest to them.

If this Tori na true, your future children no deserve you as a father except you change for good.
Your last paragraph shock me

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by BigDickProblems: 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
NBAjunior:

Come and fvck my girl I want to see how she will react if she will shout or not

No, I am not that cheap. Also, I do have my specifications for a girl I wanna go down with. Ranging from their skin color, fingers nails, toe nails and a whole lot of other stuffs, else I will just puke.

All girls I have been with experience pain. Some like the bittersweet pain, but most don't.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Wewemoji: 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
uote author=Sticooooooo post=122509113]Normally I am a guy that really fancy women. I used to sleep with a lot of them. Although I have a very big pen:s, 7 inche. There's these two particular ladies that when ever I sleep with them I will notice some small bruises on my pen:s.

Prolonged or vigorous sex can cause it, no fear

Please help a brother fast[/quote]
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Adabestseason(m): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
Posting this on nairaland revealed swelled head on your which Morgan Housel in his book psychology of money tact it as an expensive disease;if you are well placed get a wife for your self since God had bless you with mount everest "joystick" the wages of sin is ...............calamitous
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Lifewasgood: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
Don't let anyone scare you o, she's suffering from yeast infection.
It's common among ladies, ask your sister how far.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by nedekid: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
Bros, you funny.
So if she has hiv, she will gladly tell you abi?
You better rush to the nearest federal or state medical center within 48hrs and get pep to guarantee your life. On the alternative, take her to do hiv test and get the results within munites so you know might not need the pep.
Another thing, is she hairy? Big gbola and hairy Kongo= slashed gbola. It will be as if you took your dick to a sword fight.
No if you have bruises, it means if she has bad stds, it has entered the blood direct.
Nna, 48 hrs is counting.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by slimtoney(m): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
It is the strands of her unshaved kpekus that bruised you. No cause for alarm. Next time, let her shave her vjay clean.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by AfonjaPriest: 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
No drug can cure your disease, because you are a recidivist.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by WarriFirstBorn(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
BigDickProblems:
Firstly, Run to a registered pharmacy in your Area and tell them you need PEP drug. Tell him your condom burst and you are scared you may have contracted something.

Secondly, stop fancying women. There is nothing much down there. There is no award whatsoever. You will risk a lot of things, and one of them is this shit you are going through right now. Take the red pill and watch your interest in women die slowly.

Thirdly, if you claim your size is very big, what then will someone with over 8 inches claim?
I just tire for the guy. Your 7 inches peepee na u dey call very big di.ck. Wetin guys wey get 10 inches go come talk? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by virginchaser(m): 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Observation shows some HIV women don't have pity on guys. Always take your girl for screening before you start to shoot your shot. HIV is not that easy the way people present it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Egyptian Doctors Removed A Live Fish From A Fisherman's Throat (Graphic Photos) / COVID-19: Burkina Faso Politician Dies. 'Prepare For Worst', WHO Warns Africa / Body Part Commonly Neglected While Bathing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.