Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,086 members, 7,828,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others (34902 Views)

IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol / Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah / Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by izubext007: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Them no born any bager well , to send u packing .
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by HomorBj(m): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Yes daddy

Okay,please don't leave us daddy 😅😀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Bossjakande: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
wen we start wit u nobody will advise u to run. useless man stil in pains cos baba tinubu win.may 29 loading den u see yoruba action

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by tunjiajayi: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
Yen yen yen tongue

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Owaincouncil: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
This is your father's land. No one can force you out of here.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Needlemover: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
https://www.airfunding.net/s/73498b68-2947-4a1a-98ec-79f07e215fac[i][/i]
Click in this link to donate to the internally displaced people of Benue state.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by NaijaCover(m): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
Better
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nobody can force the People's choice out of Nigeria
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by deji17: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:
OK, you can't go back to UK after your deportation.

grin
Maybe he will be deported to Cameroon.. .. grin grin

A big thief calling people thief. No be juju be that? grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Epistasis(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
We you keep kwayet.... radarada!!!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Olurondo: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
Obi is one of the thieves inflicting suffering on the masses.When he was governor of Anambra what did he do rather than stealing from government coffers?What about the Pandora report where he was listed?The case of kettle calling pot black!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by abobote: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
Okwute has spoken

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by PrinceofSarcasm: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

The fear of Interpol and British immigration

. Be a man
Stop confessing negative for yourself
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by AndrewTate(m): 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Not on any side but if Obi is proven winner in the end then the kind of shame that will befall APC and everyone who identifies with them will be great...
So if they know they truly stole his mandate and are trying everything to throw him off balance so as not to be able to fight back because of their fear of loosing it to him then they better do it to the last.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by lovinagbad: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Freethinker87:
Na man you be Okwute. After we reclaim our mandate in court, those responsible for the fraudulent election will face criminal charges.

We must start holding people responsible for abuse of public office.
These man is a comedian. Always crying. Now he wants put another lie into the public
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Ireportlive: 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

. Be a man
Stop confessing negative for yourself

I tried understanding the context of your comment but it's just meaningless
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by idonhammer: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
Bulaba.

Ireportlive:
cool

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by lovinagbad: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
OBIFOOL wants to put another lies in the public again. Just watch out. Always crying. He talks too much. A good leader choose his choice of words and doesn't talk much.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JagabanBorgu: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
Freethinker87:

If you were a PO, EO, RO or any other INEC designator in the last election, just make sure you didn't partake in the fraud cos you're going to experience first-hand what it means to be persecuted by the state when Obi reclaim his mandate.
We Nîgeriàns didn't give Lienus Obi our mandate, he can't emerge as Nigèria's prèsîdéñt, we will make this very clear to u 0bing0s in d language u will understand in due course.
We won't have an opportunist steal our mandate.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Gentew(m): 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Afamed: 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
The fear of UK police.

The beginning of Wisdom

UK police no dey listen to Yes Daddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by twilliamx(m): 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
Kk
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by idonhammer: 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
MC oluomo generation

Flangelo12:
OK, you can't go back to UK after your deportation.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by maasoap(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
Like he has anywhere to run to when interpol is already on his fraudulent ass. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
In the face of the heat, he's jittery already, screaming blue murder.
Dear Mr. Obi, no one can bully you out of Nigeria.
It is rumored dat ur drug lord underwent prostate surgery!

Hw true is it?
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by lovinagbad: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
When Obi claimed he won the election, Then where is Atiku in these matter. If you look carefully Atiku didn't petition the court regarding drug case against Tinubu because they know it's an exercise in futility. It's only Obi that is making such noise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by chloride6: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
Werey grin
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Goldbw122(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
This man should use the wisdom of solomon, yeah, that would be a great advice that i want to give him.. free of charge.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Espelbengz(m): 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
This our dear father is lost 😁 can we at least pity him and his ignorance 😉 na only you the talk and respond nowadays 😛😛😛😛 to loose election get adverse effect oh! I can imagine what bubu and Atiku don go through oooooooo🙈🙈🙈🙈

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Assassink: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

So, you haven't stop sniffing this stuff?Just like your drug master

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect / Kemi Badenoch Explains How "Irresponsible" Nigerian Government Is / Shoprite Opens In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.