Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others (34899 Views)

IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol / Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah / Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Antipob777(f): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Peter obi is a first criminal. He was in PDP stole so much money.

May 29th is his final departure from politics.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by TemplarLandry: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sorry, who goes by that name?
MichaelSokoto:

It is rumored dat ur drug lord underwent prostate surgery!

Hw true is it?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by onuman: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
In the face of the heat, he's jittery already, screaming blue murder.
Dear Mr. Obi, no one can bully you out of Nigeria.

Bola Tinubu had since left Nigeria for Atiku and Obi.

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by CodeTemplar: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Especially people who were once forced out of God's own country.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by PrinceofSarcasm: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ireportlive:

I tried understanding the context of your comment but it's just meaningless

Let me simplify

You talk too much
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by samdaisi: 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
Please Peter you have to leave, Biafra is your country
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by ugodson(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
Let them know this and know peace. Obi isn't leaving his father's land. Chikena
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Benitoh: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
The people's elected president.

Not the INEC selected president.

Their weight no reach.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by onuman: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
The wickèd flees when no one is pursuing him.
I thought he could aim digs and oil a propaganda machine against d ruling party,
why is d country so hot for him that he is contemplating running away?
Typical lgb0 tràît, run away!!!
Nobody is forcing u out of Naija, we want u to stay and feel d heat of d coals u fired

But who wouldn't be ashamed of a RULING PARTY, APC, which within 8 years reduced Nigeria to become the POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD, as well as one of the MOST TERRORISED COUNTRIES ON EARTH?
It's only an ethno-religious bigot.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by ChineduAPC: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
humilitypays:
Honestly, there are too many thieves occupying highest government offices in Nigeria under this evil APC.

APC has become a dangerous political cartel in Nigeria that houses the most dreaded and corrupt criminals Nigeria ever had; they are ready to kill, steal, and destroy just to remain in power yet some gullible Nigerians especially the youths are supporting them cos of tribal sentiments
Obi is worse, a thief trying to pretend as the messiah. Ask him why he could not conduct LG election in seven years. A typical Nigeria politician, using local government allocation for personal gain. Come to think of it, he fixed state and local government allocation for years, wiping the interest and later returned thecapital. Obi is a thief. He has no pedigree, an animal in human regalia.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by IpobAntidote: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Whi is trying to force this conman out of Nigeria? grin grin grin
This religious fanatical conman is seeking pitty grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Ireportlive: 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

Let me simplify

You talk too much

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

Talk or Type which do you mean
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by onuman: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
Owners of APC attempting to force Obi out of Nigeria is like Travellers/Gipsies of Europe attempting to force a prominent English man out of Great Britain.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Bahdguyishere: 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Benwallt(m): 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Who even get this one time? What does he think he is? Nigerians have rejected you.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Malory: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na so..I'm fully in support of him......So long we've kept on electing and selecting thieves into government houses,we go continue to dey suffer the consequences of am undecided. Nobody is going anywhere.....We all die here together grin
Just shut up your dirry mouth. Weren't you the one in few days after the election, You were mocking Obi and the Igbos for loosing the election; and now, you have changed mouth after it has dawned on you that the suffering would be felt by everyone irrespective of political affiliation if APC is allowed to continue ruling Nigeria. Hopeless buffon.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Goodman247: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
It is your father's land'' nobody can drive you away
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by onuman: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
Bahdguyishere:

Obi the UK criminal. Nobody from that side wey no be criminal
In a country where Obi is a criminal, what will Tinubu be?
You open mouth and vomit thoughtlessly.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by arantess: 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:
OK, you can't go back to UK after your deportation.

grin
Them don update Una WhatsApp group

Dull people, very dull people
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by madridsta007(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:

The man was deported.

That's the reason he can't go abroad anymore.

If he sure for am make e enter plane go UK tonight.
grin

Same man that was announced and clapped for at Jesus House, London?
Do you people really know how deportation works?
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by siaco(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

The fear of Interpol and British immigration

Mumu, if anyone should be afraid of interpol definitely not PGO.

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Flangelo12: 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
arantess:

Them don update Una WhatsApp group

Dull people, very dull people

Wetin una dey talk for una own group?

grin
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Flangelo12: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
madridsta007:

Same man that was announced and clapped for at Jesus House, London?
Do you people really know how deportation works?

Tell us how you were deported

grin
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by AndrewTate(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
Olurondo:
Obi is one of the thieves inflicting suffering on the masses.When he was governor of Anambra what did he do rather than stealing from government coffers?What about the Pandora report where he was listed?The case of kettle calling pot black!!
this is the only thing I've heard you guys attack Obi with from the start till now...nothing else but I've lost count of Tinubu's "very disturbing" flaws which you all see clearly but turn a blind eye to!
I'm not trying to support anyone but I'm just suspicious of your loyalty to Tinubu...it's beyond ordinary.
To the extent of APC commiting crimes and gaslighting LP and PO blaming them for everything your party and it's members do,
Throwing propagandas here and there,
Still angry at his calmness...
Indeed the sacrifices do work!
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by tfelicityk(m): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
When a Thief is calling his colleagues thieves...
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by mechanics(m): 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Yes sir.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by MeekGram7(m): 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:

The man was deported.

grin

Ogbeni how him go take go back to UK when he’s ready to reclaim his mandate here in nageria?
Shey him be Tinubu nii?
Abeg free the man jor, see as you carry him matter for head like you even benefit from it, no go get hypertension oh. He’s Nigeria, Tibunu that says he’s fit before now they said he’s resting abroad. I been dey see when y’all are coming out saying he’s Hale and hearty, small campaign baba dey exile for weeks, only God knows when he enters Aso Rock how many times him go fly out for treatment.
When una go stop to think from yansh?
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Bahdguyishere: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
onuman:

In a country where Obi is a criminal, what will Tinubu be?
You open mouth and vomit thoughtlessly.
You must be a criminal too shocked

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by ogorwyne(f): 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Bossjakande:
wen we start wit u nobody will advise u to run. useless man stil in pains cos baba tinubu win.may 29 loading den u see yoruba action
Who be the we? E be like say you don dey overrate yourself. He is so useless that you can't stop talking about him.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by MeekGram7(m): 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:

The man was deported.

grin
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Flangelo12: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
MeekGram7:

Ogbeni how him go take go back to UK when he’s ready to reclaim his mandate here in nageria?
Shey him be Tinubu nii?
Abeg free the man jor, see as you carry him matter for head like you even benefit from it, no go get hypertension oh. He’s Nigeria, Tibunu that says he’s fit before now they said he’s resting abroad. I been dey see when y’all are coming out saying he’s Hale and hearty, small campaign baba dey exile for weeks, only God knows when he enters Aso Rock how many times him go fly out for treatment.
Y’all should better stop thing from your anus

You actually believe Tinubu is resting?

There's a reason why he's the winner🏆 🥇 .
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Archtype(m): 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
They've tried everything but they've failed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shoprite Opens In Ibadan / Ondo Elections: Native Doctor Fortifying Eyitayo Jegede's Billboard - VIDEO / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.