Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,032 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others (34900 Views)

IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol / Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah / Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JagabanBorgu: 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
onuman:

The 12 states that adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system since 1999 are in the NW and the NE states, except one state.
Are you not on TAQQIYA as you pretend you don't know the states?
Implementation of sharia criminal laws is reason why a girl was stoned to death in Sokoto, some northern women accused of adultery escaped from Nigeria to Europe after 1999, alcohol beverages are collected from shops in the sharia states and destroyed, some people were burnt down to death in the sharia states for blasphemy - in all, nobody was punished.

Our argument is based on ur claims that Tinubu is coming to make shari'a a national law to continue from where Buhari stopped not if there are no shari'a laws in some states.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by onuman: 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Our argument is based on ur claims that Tinubu is coming to make shari'a a national law to continue from where Buhari stopped not if there are no shari'a laws in some states.

Tinubu's first political campaign was Yoruba and Fulani are one people.
You should know that Fulani are behind the importation of Islamic Sharia criminal laws to Nigeria in 1999.
The argument that Tinubu brought Osibanjo to political fame, therefore, Tinubu must be president, is most silly.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JagabanBorgu: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
onuman:

Tinubu's first political campaign was Yoruba and Fulani are one people.
You should know that Fulani are behind the importation of Islamic Sharia criminal laws to Nigeria in 1999.
The argument that Tinubu brought Osibanjo to political fame, therefore, Tinubu must be president, is most silly.
The idea that Osibanjo is a Christian therefore must be president is d most s!IIy.
U don't have anything to say other than this lame shari'a story, then rest.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by onuman: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

The idea that Osibanjo is a Christian therefore must be president is d most s!IIy.
U don't have anything to say other than this lame shari'a story, then rest.

Since 1999, Christian and Muslim presidents have been exchanging the presidency; why did Tinubu come to change that? Religious bigotry in drive for an Islamic Republic of Nigeria.
And you don't know that it's most silly for Tinubuidiots to want to change the balancing between Christians and Muslims, a balancing that has enhanced peaceful coexistence in Nigeria.
Beyond the silliness of Tinubuidiots is Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket, in Nigeria nearly equally divided between Muslims and Christians.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JagabanBorgu: 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
onuman:

Since 1999, Christian and Muslim presidents have been exchanging the presidency; why did Tinubu come to change that? Religious bigotry in drive for an Islamic Republic of Nigeria.
And you don't know that it's most silly for Tinubuidiots to want to change the balancing between Christians and Muslims, a balancing that has enhanced peaceful coexistence in Nigeria.
Beyond the silliness of Tinubuidiots is Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket, in Nigeria nearly equally divided between Muslims and Christians.
How did the rèlîgîous change benefit the country since 1999?
U 0b!ng0s said it's not about tribe or religion, but u all come to talk about trîbè and religîón at the end.
We won't cast away a proven hand for a faîIèd for d sake of rèlîgîon or some audio peaceful coexistence.
Me and u know d country is not coexisting peacefully on religîóus grounds rather it's on zonal grounds which was duly satisfied in this election.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by onuman: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

How did the rèlîgîous change benefit the country since 1999?
U 0b!ng0s said it's not about tribe or religion, but u all come to talk about trîbè and religîón at the end.
We won't cast away a proven hand for a faîIèd for d sake of rèlîgîon or some audio peaceful coexistence.
Me and u know d country is not coexisting peacefully on religîóus grounds rather it's on zonal grounds which was duly satisfied in this election.

A Muslim president of Nigeria since 2015 drove Nigeria to become the official Poverty Capital of the world.
Why don't Tinubuidiots allow a Christian president most qualified and most favoured to take over from the Muslim president?

Audio peaceful coexistence? In other words, there is no peaceful coexistence between Muslims and Christians in Nigeria before now?
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by blabulu2000: 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
Freethinker87:
Na man you be Okwute. After we've reclaimed our mandate in court, those responsible for the fraudulent election will face criminal charges.

We must start holding people responsible for abuse of public office.

As if you are the Supreme Court judge....sitting in one cubicle room and be typing gibberish...

Oni kuure
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by norriswood(m): 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
Godjone:
Them nor born their Papa. Make Dem try am first make ogu kill all of them. Criminals fighting a rightous man because he beats them blue black in the election. Una Papa. Ffk God punish ya generation. Who won dare Obi make he show make we treat him matter. Useless criminals
..noise makers..barking hungry bull dogs..u re just ranting like frustrated goat....
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U are d hypôcrîte here.
1. U 0bing0s are d ones who said u are going to hold everyone responsible without holding ur principal responsible.
2. Is Aregbesola a presidential candidate?
Did we vote Aregbesola?
He chose what he assumed is best for his state, he wasnt the best and isnt the last either. you should have an issue with this if his state lack grassroot development during his tenure
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Juliusetoo: 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
Pls let them know, because the are foolish and coward.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Spanki(f): 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:
No body can force Peter Obi out of Nigeria, not even Tinubu because Tinubu himself is not a Nigerian. No evidence whatsoever

He migrated from either of these two countries, Togo or Benin Republic

To any Tinubu supporter that will quote me, please provide verifiable evidence that Tinubu is Nigerian

Who is his father?

Who is his real mother, not adopted

Who are his brothers and sisters, uncles, aunties, kindred members

Which primary and secondary school did he attend?

Another wailing wailer spotted 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Ofunaofu: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
Spanki:

Another wailing wailer spotted 😂😂😂😂😂

Kindly provide answers to those questions
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Shikini: 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
Great man
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JagabanBorgu: 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
He chose what he assumed is best for his state, he wasnt the best and isnt the last either. you should have an issue with this if his state lack grassroot development during his tenure
LG is the third tier of government in Nigeria, it is not left for any governor to choose if there will a be third tier góvèrñment or not, it's left for him to facilitate it and oversee it's elections.
Not conducting LG elections is an abûse of office, it's tantamount to Buhari not conducting gubernatorial election in Nigeria and running the office directly on his bidding and terms.
That's abûse of office, d guy whose comment I replied said " we will hold anyone responsible for abuse of office", why is he not holding Obi responsible for abûse of office?
Obi literally abûsed his office by side lining the third tier of government in Nigèria and u have d gûts to say he choose what was best for his state.
It's same seed of córruption that some governors display by appointing LGA chairpersons instead of conducting elections.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JagabanBorgu: 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
onuman:

A Muslim president of Nigeria since 2015 drove Nigeria to become the official Poverty Capital of the world.
Why don't Tinubuidiots allow a Christian president most qualified and most favoured to take over from the Muslim president?

Audio peaceful coexistence? In other words, there is no peaceful coexistence between Muslims and Christians in Nigeria before now?
U are in Nigèria, that question is left for u to answer.
U forgot tèrrórism started under a Christian and Nîgerià was ranking in top 5 if not top 3 of most terrorized country in d world.
Obi is a Christian, what did he do in 8 years as a govèrñór to show he can do better than Buhari in office?
Can u tell us?
Or u want to talk about Osibanjo?
Someone who cañ't make himself a wórthy vice if not for Tinubu's recommendations?
Like it or not, Jagaban is here to stay, we don't care about his religion, we only care about what he can deliver.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by onuman: 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U are in Nigèria, that question is left for u to answer.
U forgot tèrrórism started under a Christian and Nîgerià was ranking in top 5 if not top 3 of most terrorized country in d world.
Obi is a Christian, what did he do in 8 years as a govèrñór to show he can do better than Buhari in office?
Can u tell us?
Or u want to talk about Osibanjo?
Someone who cañ't make himself a wórthy vice if not for Tinubu's recommendations?
Like it or not, Jagaban is here to stay, we don't care about his religion, we only care about what he can deliver.

Terrorism that was contained in the NE by PDP was systematically made to spread all over Nigeria by APC government.
It's only a dunce or a zombie that follows Tinubu upandan can sideline younger, better educated and 8 years VP, Yemi Osinbajo, but chooses old, less educated, and mentally handicapped Tinubu as president of a country.
You don't yet understand that the lovers of Oligarchic rule for Nigeria chose Tinubu for their continuation in power.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 7:31am On Apr 16, 2023
I agree, now you are discussing an elite, sadly most of this corn people always say senseless things and get angry when obidients responds with bad words. OBI was wrong, Aregbesola and anyother person who did same are wrong too. and i love your analysis
I only support obi based on his track records, I believe humans are not perfect, i am not either.
JagabanBorgu:

LG is the third tier of government in Nigeria, it is not left for any governor to choose if there will a be third tier góvèrñment or not, it's left for him to facilitate it and oversee it's elections.
Not conducting LG elections is an abûse of office, it's tantamount to Buhari not conducting gubernatorial election in Nigeria and running the office directly on his bidding and terms.
That's abûse of office, d guy whose comment I replied said " we will hold anyone responsible for abuse of office", why is he not holding Obi responsible for abûse of office?
Obi literally abûsed his office by side lining the third tier of government in Nigèria and u have d gûts to say he choose what was best for his state.
It's same seed of córruption that some governors display by appointing LGA chairpersons instead of conducting elections.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JagabanBorgu: 11:13am On Apr 16, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
I agree, now you are discussing an elite, sadly most of this corn people always say senseless things and get angry when obidients responds with bad words. OBI was wrong, Aregbesola and anyother person who did same are wrong too. and i love your analysis
I only support obi based on his track records, I believe humans are not perfect, i am not either.
I am a Tinubu supporter, that does not mean I support everyone in APC like most Obi supporters do.
In my Fed. House of reps, I wanted d PDP to win, in states like Nasarawa, I am not happy APC retained d governorship, I am happy APC lost Kano (unless Abba behaves otherwise), I am not happy Alhassan Doguwa won his re-election, I can go on and on.
Comparing Aregbesola to Obi in this case is out of subject, I don't like Aregbesola, but u cañ't drag him here because he is not contesting prèsîdéñtîaI elections.
An Obi supporter saying "we will hold everyone responsible for abûse of office" is a chroñîc Iîàr and prèteñder.
The reason córruption can't be eradicated in Nigeria is because someone who is côrrupt is saying u want to eradicate córruption, u cañ't hold people responsible for abuse of office when u abused urself, this is Nigèria and this is d point I am making, Obi knows deep within himself he cañ't hold anybody responsible anywhere.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JagabanBorgu: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2023
onuman:

Terrorism that was contained in the NE by PDP was systematically made to spread all over Nigeria by APC government.
It's only a dunce or a zombie that follows Tinubu upandan can sideline younger, better educated and 8 years VP, Yemi Osinbajo, but chooses old, less educated, and mentally handicapped Tinubu as president of a country.
You don't yet understand that the lovers of Oligarchic rule for Nigeria chose Tinubu for their continuation in power.
Sometimes u 0b!ng0s talk like we are not in Nîgèrîa.
The bomb blasts happening in Abuja, is Abuja part of NE?
Abuja is d capital of Nîgerià, yet bombs were going off like fireworks, even police H/Q was bombed.
I believe that's NE.
If Osibanjo was a better leàder, he wouldn't have needed the recommendation of the supposed less educated handicapped Tinubu to become VP.
If he is capable and educated like u are making urself believe, he should be d one recommending Tinubu not otherwise.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2023
Thats true. I dont support anyone or everyone in labour party. I only studied obis records and I think its the best for the country atm. I am from Osun state and I really dislike the APC right from the time of Bisi Akande's A.D. till his own tenure. He was more of talks than actions with so many irrelevant policies. I am a true beneficiary of the PDP government of oyinlola as a sec. school student and juxtaposing the performances, Aregbesola was a sham. Maybe that and buhari coupled my hatred for the APC . And thanks for the explanation, politics is interesting when people discuss sanely rather being so hyprocritical.
JagabanBorgu:

I am a Tinubu supporter, that does not mean I support everyone in APC like most Obi supporters do.
In my Fed. House of reps, I wanted d PDP to win, in states like Nasarawa, I am not happy APC retained d governorship, I am happy APC lost Kano (unless Abba behaves otherwise), I am not happy Alhassan Doguwa won his re-election, I can go on and on.
Comparing Aregbesola to Obi in this case is out of subject, I don't like Aregbesola, but u cañ't drag him here because he is not contesting prèsîdéñtîaI elections.
An Obi supporter saying "we will hold everyone responsible for abûse of office" is a chroñîc Iîàr and prèteñder.
The reason córruption can't be eradicated in Nigeria is because someone who is côrrupt is saying u want to eradicate córruption, u cañ't hold people responsible for abuse of office when u abused urself, this is Nigèria and this is d point I am making, Obi knows deep within himself he cañ't hold anybody responsible anywhere.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JagabanBorgu: 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
Thats true. I dont support anyone or everyone in labour party. I only studied obis records and I think its the best for the country atm. I am from Osun state and I really dislike the APC right from the time of Bisi Akande's A.D. till his own tenure. He was more of talks than actions with so many irrelevant policies. I am a true beneficiary of the PDP government of oyinlola as a sec. school student and juxtaposing the performances, Aregbesola was a sham. Maybe that and buhari coupled my hatred for the APC . And thanks for the explanation, politics is interesting when people discuss sanely rather being so hyprocritical.
I am not a Yoruba, I am not from SW, I don't like what I hear about Aregbesola on d news, same way I don't like what I hear about Oyetola, same as Abiodun.
And looking at the records of d prèsîdéñtîaI càndidàtes, Obi is a big No for me.
I stayed in Anambra 2012 -15, I know what governance under was like, another mediocre govèrñór who is beings haiIed as a messiah because he can prèteñd, Anambra people h8ed him during his tenure, how did he become a saint and savior overnight?
To satisfy tribal sentîmeñts, which religîóus people bought into after Tinubu paired with a Muslim.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
Oyetola was still good, just too timid and a godfather loyalist. At least he paid pensioners which aregbesola condemned to death. He said he has not paid the living workers, how will he pay the dead (pensioners) Osun state is basicaly a civil servant state and owing salaries will cruble the state. Aregbe and Dapo were one of the SW gov. with very bad track records.

And for PO, I dont know what he did during his tenure because I am not from his state, but I read a thread of his achievements as a governor, he has such a clean past that no matter how hard this APC people tried to stain him, he manages to come victorious., He is the only ex gov. that does not take pension, no property from the govt. If he was lying, somone would have brought a counter, but no one did. He is humble and to me of good federal character. I dont know what you saw in that old man, doing gazelle gajskadsbjs up and down, but I think Obi is a great choice for me, if the mandate did not come now, he has a future and a better chance to lead in future, and I believe in him
JagabanBorgu:

I am not a Yoruba, I am not from SW, I don't like what I hear about Aregbesola on d news, same way I don't like what I hear about Oyetola, same as Abiodun.
And looking at the records of d prèsîdéñtîaI càndidàtes, Obi is a big No for me.
I stayed in Anambra 2012 -15, I know what governance under was like, another mediocre govèrñór who is beings haiIed as a messiah because he can prèteñd, Anambra people h8ed him during his tenure, how did he become a saint and savior overnight?
To satisfy tribal sentîmeñts, which religîóus people bought into after Tinubu paired with a Muslim.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JagabanBorgu: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
Oyetola was still good, just too timid and a godfather loyalist. At least he paid pensioners which aregbesola condemned to death. He said he has not paid the living workers, how will he pay the dead (pensioners) Osun state is basicaly a civil servant state and owing salaries will cruble the state. Aregbe and Dapo were one of the SW gov. with very bad track records.

And for PO, I dont know what he did during his tenure because I am not from his state, but I read a thread of his achievements as a governor, he has such a clean past that no matter how hard this APC people tried to stain him, he manages to come victorious., He is the only ex gov. that does not take pension, no property from the govt. If he was lying, somone would have brought a counter, but no one did. He is humble and to me of good federal character. I dont know what you saw in that old man, doing gazelle gajskadsbjs up and down, but I think Obi is a great choice for me, if the mandate did not come now, he has a future and a better chance to lead in future, and I believe in him
U asked me what I saw in Tinubu?
I saw leadership, I see a man with vision and someone who has d capacity to bring his visions to reality.
No country grew because they have a saint leading them, countries and societies grow with vision.
Vision and capacity are what Obi lacks, lack of vision is d reason he stored state funds in banks he owns shares whereas d state is highly underdeveloped.
Lack of vision is d reason he felt hiking tuition fees is d only way to grow an institution.
Lack of vision is d reason he made edûcàtîon expensive in Anambra and people are praising him, a working society should have affordable access to education, same as health.
Obi is among d Nîgeriàn polîticians listed by Pandora as having properties hidden in foreign lands and accounts.
Do u realize that many of us don't really care in digging about him because we all know he won't win elections?
Obi is not a federal character, someone who lies about petty things like shoes and wrist watches, someone who dish out statistics without crosschecking them, someone who lifts a manifesto verbatim without checking if it's correct or not.
Obi said in his manifesto he is coming to complete and commission Kashimbila Dam, something Buhari some years ago.
Obi is a typical Nîgeriàn polîtician, Lîè to the màssés with rècklèss abàndón, Obi's kind of sainthood campaign was what Buhari ran in 2015, many of us who accepted that campaign from Buhari rèjècted Obi's own.
We have seen it before.
Obi can ñèvèr be d saint Buhari is, but sàînts doñ't grow a country like a visionary individual, this time we choose vision over sainthood.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by orisa37: 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
JUST DON'T MAKE SEDITIOUS MOVES.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by americanigga(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
stanluiz:
Maybe na your Papa deport am.

He went to UK on good Friday. Go to London redeem church on Easter Sunday. Go back to Nigeria on Easter Monday.

So, you deport am ?

He was given 48 hours to leave the UK and never to return until investigation is completed. As it stands now, Obi cannot enter UK. If he tries it, he will be arrested. Stealing of somebody's identity is a very serious crime in the UK
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by madridsta007(m): 10:45pm On May 05, 2023
Flangelo12:

Tell us how you were deported

grin

Dem dey deport person with three passports? cheesy
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Gerrard59(m): 5:07pm On May 06, 2023
madridsta007:

Dem dey deport person with three passports? cheesy

But he has stated that he is not a dual national in reference to Tinubu's expose regarding Guinea Bissau. So, where did the three passports come from?
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Omodua(m): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

"Christians take back ur country".
"This is a rèlîgîous wàr daddy".
I am sure those statements qualified Obi.
The tribalistic people here are u lgb0s like it or nót, Jagaban will rule u for 8 years.
Obi cañ't stèàl the people's mandate, we won't watch the money launderer and passport arrangee to steal our mandate.
OK.

We watch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday / Police Arrest Kwankwaso Supporters In Kano For Burning Brooms(photos) / Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.