Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others (34905 Views)

IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol / Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah / Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by 8stargeneral: 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:

The man was deported.

That's the reason he can't go abroad anymore.

If he sure for am make e enter plane go UK tonight.
grin
if e sure for baba Chicago make e enter USA
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Omodua(m): 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:
No body can force Peter Obi out of Nigeria, not even Tinubu because Tinubu himself is not a Nigerian. No evidence whatsoever

He migrated from either of these two countries, Togo or Benin Republic

To any Tinubu supporter that will quote me, please provide verifiable evidence that Tinubu is Nigerian

Who is his father?

Who is his real mother, not adopted

Who are his brothers and sisters, uncles, aunties, kindred members

Which primary and secondary school did he attend?
You're right. The man is not a Nigerian.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JagabanBorgu: 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
Omodua:
..typical Igbo trait, abi? And you want your Drug Lord with Yoruba trait to rule over Igbo and others?

You can't rule Nigeria with tribal mindset. So,your Jagaban is disqualified.

The stolen presidency shall be reclaimed.
"Christians take back ur country".
"This is a rèlîgîous wàr daddy".
I am sure those statements qualified Obi.
The tribalistic people here are u lgb0s like it or nót, Jagaban will rule u for 8 years.
Obi cañ't stèàl the people's mandate, we won't watch the money launderer and passport arrangee to steal our mandate.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by 8stargeneral: 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Yes daddy....so many thieves

Our mandate must return

Many will enter jail to pay for their crime
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
In the face of the heat, he's jittery already, screaming blue murder.
Dear Mr. Obi, no one can bully you out of Nigeria.

In and outside Nigeria Obi is of no value.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JagabanBorgu: 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
onuman:

But who wouldn't be ashamed of a RULING PARTY, APC, which within 8 years reduced Nigeria to become the POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD, as well as one of the MOST TERRORISED COUNTRIES ON EARTH?
It's only an ethno-religious bigot.
Only ethno-religious b!g0ts prèteñd that Nigèria was reduced to what it is In 8 years.
Was Nigèria a rich country in 2014?
Was Nigèria not ranked as one of d móst terrorized country in d world in 2014?
U all prèteñd like bomb blasts was not happening on daily basis in 2014 right?
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by tammie24: 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
DMerciful:
Today is Friday....Tinubu was said to come last Monday, where is Amoda Sangodele?
na Jibril of Sudan

Keep allocating names while we rule you 🤣🤣🤣

Clowns

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by boldtruthalways: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:

The man was deported.

grin
Mu^2
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by onuman: 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Only ethno-religious b!g0ts prèteñd that Nigèria was reduced to what it is In 8 years.

Bomb blasts of Boko Haram fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws after the 12 Sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws beginning from 1999.
The APC you support is owned by the sharia states. Tinubu is being used as front to renew the tenure of Buhari cabal in Aso Rock. Do you think Osinbajo was sidelined for what, but old, fragile and mentally handicapped Tinubu choosen for what?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by nedekid: 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:
OK, you can't go back to UK after your deportation.

grin
Calm down. Time will surely tell.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Chucks13: 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
No one will force you to leave Nigeria but by the time we fully turned the heat on your bum you will go out of Nigeria by yourself ok.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:

The man was deported.

grin

Thiefnubuuist narrative... grin
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by nedekid: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

So in your honest opinion, is Nigeria better that it was 8 years ago? Is your standard of living better that it was 2015? I assume you reside in Nigeria.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Majesty7: 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Chucks13: 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
8stargeneral:
if e sure for baba Chicago make e enter USA

Ask obi first make e enter UK we want check something.....
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Afamsi: 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Until u hold him responsible for not conducting LG elections in Anambra for 7 years, u are just blabbing.
did your state conduct?
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by oodua1stson: 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Don't worry, your prison uniform is ready
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by occfx: 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
stanluiz:
Maybe na your Papa deport am.

He went to UK on good Friday. Go to London redeem church on Easter Sunday. Go back to Nigeria on Easter Monday.

So, you deport am ?

They don't care to know where their drug lord is ooo, they are more interested in PO way about in UK forgeting that Escobar is somewhere in the same UK possibly held hostage by doctors for immediate upgrade and battery recharge
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by bionixs: 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
In the face of the heat, he's jittery already, screaming blue murder.
Dear Mr. Obi, no one can bully you out of Nigeria.
those who are so useless and are problems to Nigeria are still here, na person wey don contribute to the development of Nigeria go come leave. No be madness be this ?
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by HeroicMeastro: 12:51am On Apr 15, 2023
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Akungitit: 2:33am On Apr 15, 2023
Someone should tell Peter Gringory Obi that he is not a Nigerian. We do not recognise IPOB people as Nigerians,go back to Anambra.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by bayplus: 2:53am On Apr 15, 2023
Freethinker87:

If you were a PO, EO, RO or any other INEC designator in the last election, just make sure you didn't partake in the fraud cos you're going to experience first-hand what it means to be persecuted by the state when Obi reclaim his mandate.

In your dream

Wake up! Collect your money!

You need to smell d coffee too
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Staphylococcus: 3:26am On Apr 15, 2023
Peter should go and rest. Elections are over!

He should learn from Atiku and stop constituting nuisance
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Helgreenluv(m): 5:00am On Apr 15, 2023
Freethinker87:
I don't have sense. Father God please give me sense
Amen
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by alamoht(m): 5:04am On Apr 15, 2023
[quote author=Flangelo12 post=122518686]

The man was deported.

grin[/quot

After an attempt to implicate him in the UK
God will judge you all and correct your wrong doings before it too late
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Ofunaofu: 5:07am On Apr 15, 2023
ppogba:

He is from Sudan.

He is the immediate brother to Jubril.

If Tinubu is Nigerian

Show us his root
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JohnRich146: 5:23am On Apr 15, 2023
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Difrent: 5:35am On Apr 15, 2023
stanluiz:
Maybe na your Papa deport am.

He went to UK on good Friday. Go to London redeem church on Easter Sunday. Go back to Nigeria on Easter Monday.

So, you deport am ?

Meaning he spent easther Saturday in UK jail....knowing theŕe are lots of Yorubas in the Uk and his ordeal will surely leak...he quickly arranged with an igbo pastor of a yoruba church then had a face saving appearance in a church he has never worshipped before thinking we will be fooled. No we arent fooled.
Only igbos got fooled by Obis poor damage control.

Why didnt LP push the detention story first before the church appearance photo ops? Shows everything been done is damage control.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Chochovini: 6:03am On Apr 15, 2023
humilitypays:
Honestly, there are too many thieves occupying highest government offices in Nigeria under this evil APC.

APC has become a dangerous political cartel in Nigeria that houses the most dreaded and corrupt criminals Nigeria ever had; they are ready to kill, steal, and destroy just to remain in power yet some gullible Nigerians especially the youths are supporting them cos of tribal sentiments
. In fact, its a pity. Shaking my head.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by feyisy86(m): 6:03am On Apr 15, 2023
Uk na Obi's father land??
Flangelo12:
OK, you can't go back to UK after your deportation.

grin
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by 2016v2017: 6:06am On Apr 15, 2023

1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by 2016v2017: 6:08am On Apr 15, 2023
Freethinker87:
Na man you be Okwute. After we reclaim our mandate in court, those responsible for the fraudulent election will face criminal charges.

We must start holding people responsible for abuse of public office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Generator Sets Take Over Filling Stations In Lagos / Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS / Deji Adeyanju, Sowore, Others Continue #EndSARS Protest In Abuja (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.