Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others (34878 Views)

IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol / Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah / Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Timmi: 6:15am On Apr 15, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/14/nobody-can-force-me-out-of-nigeria-peter-obi-fires-back-at-fani-kayode-others/

In case many of the ObiZombies missed this statement and the ‘genesis’ of Obi’s outburst: “ Fani-Kayode made the call in response to Obi’s outcry that he was under pressure to leave the country.”
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Awaja(m): 6:47am On Apr 15, 2023
He's still the best
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:49am On Apr 15, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/14/nobody-can-force-me-out-of-nigeria-peter-obi-fires-back-at-fani-kayode-others/

obi is calling tinubu who a thief a heif in public

APC go open his page soon

obi finanical crimes loading
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 6:54am On Apr 15, 2023
And who will hold Aregbesola responsible? or its different strokes for different folks
JagabanBorgu:

Until u hold him responsible for not conducting LG elections in Anambra for 7 years, u are just blabbing.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Bfly: 7:00am On Apr 15, 2023
Obi is doing too much. He should declare himself an Activist
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Mrfixiit: 7:01am On Apr 15, 2023
Flangelo12:

The man was deported.

That's the reason he can't go abroad anymore.

If he sure for am make e enter plane go UK tonight.
grin
You're a complete nincompoop
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Alitair(m): 7:12am On Apr 15, 2023
Flangelo12:

The man was deported.

That's the reason he can't go abroad anymore.

If he sure for am make e enter plane go UK tonight.
grin

Coming from someone who can not renew the expired international passport he owns
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Miyeseru: 7:13am On Apr 15, 2023
Which mandate are u even claiming, even the most blinded person in the world knew that the election was conducted free and fair but due to the fact that some people especially Igbo were born just to steal to argue,to pervert d law,and are vagabonds, just roaming around d street especially Lagos looking for where they will gather to read newspaper from morning till evening without buying one.......u will b there claiming someone mandate till d next generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Tzar(m): 7:15am On Apr 15, 2023
Absolutely. But you must comport yourself in action or utterances. Otherwise?!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by madampresh(f): 7:22am On Apr 15, 2023
Don't mind people, live your life!
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by benzypher(m): 7:24am On Apr 15, 2023
yes daddy, a lot of thieves...please name them, shame them, make it clear that you are not from amongst them.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Princelyon247(m): 8:19am On Apr 15, 2023
Nigeria has failed us
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by hssd8nland: 9:42am On Apr 15, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Lol and who told you they are bullying you. They don't have to , just wait till he is sworn in you understand the real meaning of president elect. People underestimate the capabilities and strength of a president ... Just wait and see
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JagabanBorgu: 10:06am On Apr 15, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
And who will hold Aregbesola responsible? or its different strokes for different folks
Is Aregbesola a presidential candidate?
Who are d people saying the will hold other people responsible?
0bing0s want to hold other people responsible when they can't hold their principal responsible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Abdulhakeem7(m): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2023
stanluiz:
Maybe na your Papa deport am.

He went to UK on good Friday. Go to London redeem church on Easter Sunday. Go back to Nigeria on Easter Monday.

So, you deport am ?
So have the churches in Nigeria gone so bad that he has to go to church in London?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by clinician2x: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2023
Flangelo12:
OK, you can't go back to UK after your deportation.

grin

Ur papa don near airport before?
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JOemmy(m): 10:08am On Apr 15, 2023
The harden criminals know themselves they know the implications of allowing obi become nigeria's president.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JagabanBorgu: 10:09am On Apr 15, 2023
Afamsi:
did your state conduct?
Is my state govèrñór on the presidential ballot?
Many of u 0b!d!0ts are always coñfûsed will lame defence mechanism.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Flangelo12: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2023
clinician2x:

Ur papa don near airport before?

You know na.

grin
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JagabanBorgu: 10:15am On Apr 15, 2023
nedekid:

So in your honest opinion, is Nigeria better that it was 8 years ago? Is your standard of living better that it was 2015? I assume you reside in Nigeria.
Since u want to personalize it, yes!!! My standard of living is far far far far better than it was in 2015.
Now I live in and own more comfortable houses, bigger business etc.
Standard of living around d world has been dropping since 2015, u know, in Ghaña, SA, UK, US etc.
In 2014 u could be in a park in a place like Abuja and d next thing u flying around in pieces of meats, u could be in a church and d last thing u will hear is a deafening sound that will send u to d great beyond.
U all prèteñd there is no improvement since 2015, comrade, there are.
In 2015, so many states couldn't afford to pay workers salary, today any state that's not paying workers is simply embezzling d money.
All this wèàk politics wón't work, the only thing u can talk about is price of rice etc.
If u are using standard of living of d poor Man to campaign against APC, why do u normally dodge that aspect when campaigning for Obi?
Obi didn't improve standard of living in Anambra, high school tuition fees, high medical bills, no portable water for d màssés, masses pay through their nose for rent, why not consider that when campaigning for Obi?
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JagabanBorgu: 10:17am On Apr 15, 2023
onuman:

Bomb blasts of Boko Haram fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws after the 12 Sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws beginning from 1999.
The APC you support is owned by the sharia states. Tinubu is being used as front to renew the tenure of Buhari cabal in Aso Rock. Do you think Osinbajo was sidelined for what, but old, fragile and mentally handicapped Tinubu choosen for what?
LOL.
Somehow according to 0bing0s now, Osibanjo that Tinubu brought to d presidency is more capable than Tinubu now?
Tinubu's group and Buhari's group, do they align?
The core of Tinubu political support is against Buhari's cabal.
U are a rèlîgîous b!g0t.
Did those shari'a pr!cks bring shari'a law to ur environment?
Can u even list d 12 shari'a states u are talking about?
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by nedekid: 10:26am On Apr 15, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Since u want to personalize it, yes!!! My standard of living is far far far far better than it was in 2015.
Now I live in and own more comfortable houses, bigger business etc.
Standard of living around d world has been dropping since 2015, u know, in Ghaña, SA, UK, US etc.
In 2014 u could be in a park in a place like Abuja and d next thing u flying around in pieces of meats, u could be in a church and d last thing u will hear is a deafening sound that will send u to d great beyond.
U all prèteñd there is no improvement since 2015, comrade, there are.
In 2015, so many states couldn't afford to pay workers salary, today any state that's not paying workers is simply embezzling d money.
All this wèàk politics wón't work, the only thing u can talk about is price of rice etc.
If u are using standard of living of d poor Man to campaign against APC, why do u normally dodge that aspect when campaigning for Obi?
Obi didn't improve standard of living in Anambra, high school tuition fees, high medical bills, no portable water for d màssés, masses pay through their nose for rent, why not consider that when campaigning for Obi?
I asked you simple questions, if you have fared better, if your standard of living is better in the last 8 years, and off you go ranting about Obi this Obi that, I certainly did not mention Obi, so I wonder where that comes from, besides how are you sure atiku, kwankwanso could have been my choice in the last election?
Anyway, in any condition you place people, some will benefit while most will not.
More greeze to your elbows.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Kbidi: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2023
In face of all the anomalies in the last election, it is quite unfortunate that most people are very comfortable with it....And they are so happy supporting it and the outcome of it....

When I see them putting forward their opinion, which of course they are entitled to, makes me see how unintelligent they are.....and they fall under those who are just looking without seeing anything band wagon effect
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by onuman: 10:39am On Apr 15, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

LOL.
Somehow according to 0bing0s now, Osibanjo that Tinubu brought to d presidency is more capable than Tinubu now?
Tinubu's group and Buhari's group, do they align?
The core of Tinubu political support is against Buhari's cabal.
U are a rèlîgîous b!g0t.
Did those shari'a pr!cks bring shari'a law to ur environment?
Can u even list d 12 shari'a states u are talking about?

Those who adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system are struggling together with Boko Haram to make sharia criminal justice system be applied in all the states of Nigeria.
Develop more sense.
Tinubu brought Osinbajo to become the VP, what makes you think that Osinbajo is not fit enough to succeed President Buhari? Instead, frail and mentally compromised Tinubu, was taken to succeed President Buhari.
Are you not on TAQQIYA?
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Is Aregbesola a presidential candidate?
Who are d people saying the will hold other people responsible?
0bing0s want to hold other people responsible when they can't hold their principal responsible.
Why is there different strokes for different folks, you castigate Obi, while someone who did exactly thesame and worst is presently serving in your cabinet, thats hypocrisy if you ask me
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JagabanBorgu: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
Why is there different strokes for different folks, you castigate Obi, while someone who did exactly thesame and worst is presently serving in your cabinet, thats hypocrisy if you ask me
U are d hypôcrîte here.
1. U 0bing0s are d ones who said u are going to hold everyone responsible without holding ur principal responsible.
2. Is Aregbesola a presidential candidate?
Did we vote Aregbesola?
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JagabanBorgu: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2023
onuman:

Those who adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system are struggling together with Boko Haram to make sharia criminal justice system be applied in all the states of Nigeria.
Develop more sense.
Tinubu brought Osinbajo to become the VP, what makes you think that Osinbajo is not fit enough to succeed President Buhari? Instead, frail and mentally compromised Tinubu, was taken to succeed President Buhari.
Are you not on TAQQIYA?
If Osibanjo is capable as ur pastors made u believe, why does he need someone like Tinubu to bring him forward?
I told u to list d twelve states that are operating on shari'a law and u cornered d story, u and I know that shari'a can never be practiced as a national law in Nigeria, I believe ur pastors told u to make that a point of campaign now?
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JagabanBorgu: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2023
nedekid:

I asked you simple questions, if you have fared better, if your standard of living is better in the last 8 years, and off you go ranting about Obi this Obi that, I certainly did not mention Obi, so I wonder where that comes from, besides how are you sure atiku, kwankwanso could have been my choice in the last election?
Anyway, in any condition you place people, some will benefit while most will not.
More greeze to your elbows.
In my first paragraph, I made it clear to u how I am faring as compared to 2015, u prèteñd u didn't see it?
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by onuman: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

If Osibanjo is capable as ur pastors made u believe, why does he need someone like Tinubu to bring him forward?
I told u to list d twelve states that are operating on shari'a law and u cornered d story, u and I know that shari'a can never be practiced as a national law in Nigeria, I believe ur pastors told u to make that a point of campaign now?

You don't even know the difference between Sharia civil laws that are in practice in Nigeria since ages, and Sharia criminal laws that are forbidden by Nigeria's Constitution.
Sharia criminal laws adopted by the 12 far north Sharia states are being practiced in those states since 1999.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by JagabanBorgu: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2023
onuman:

You don't even know the difference between Sharia civil laws that are in practice in Nigeria since ages, and Sharia criminal laws that are forbidden by Nigeria's Constitution.
Sharia criminal laws adopted by the 12 far north Sharia states are being practiced in those states since 1999.
List those States, We are talking about same shari'a laws u are saying they want to implement across Nigèria, it's a lame tactics to be bending the argument from pillar to post, I am not someone u can turn around to suit ur narrative.
Stay on d point, how is Osibanjo more capable than Tinubu who brought him?
How are they going to implement shari'a law across Nigèrià, these are d points.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Nwaelohim: 11:48am On Apr 15, 2023
Peter Obi is very manipulative person and Obidient always falling for him. Obi has no reason for anyone to force him out because his not a threat to anyone in Nigeria.
He was simply made popular by enemies of Nigeria but those with real love for the country voted right.

Peter obi is just finding and easy way out of the stupidity he has put himself with his words declaring himself winner from 3rd position and the most useless election petition I have ever seen in my entire lifetime. Giving FCT a special status was another stupidity and ignorance. Oh God help Obidients with wisdom Amen
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by onuman: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

List those States, We are talking about same shari'a laws u are saying they want to implement across Nigèria, it's a lame tactics to be bending the argument from pillar to post, I am not someone u can turn around to suit ur narrative.
Stay on d point, how is Osibanjo more capable than Tinubu who brought him?
How are they going to implement shari'a law across Nigèrià, these are d points.
The 12 states that adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system since 1999 are in the NW and the NE states, except one state.
Are you not on TAQQIYA as you pretend you don't know the states?
Implementation of sharia criminal laws is reason why a girl was stoned to death in Sokoto, some northern women accused of adultery escaped from Nigeria to Europe after 1999, alcohol beverages are collected from shops in the sharia states and destroyed, some people were burnt down to death in the sharia states for blasphemy - in all, nobody was punished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Generator Sets Take Over Filling Stations In Lagos / N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account / Nigeria Must Kill NNPC - El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.