Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others (34882 Views)

IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol / Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah / Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Haric101(m): 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Thanks for sharing this, I make up to $100 to $500 weekly from publishing book on Amazon an Affiliate marketing, Also, if you would like to learn how I do mine, I can send you a free video that is going to teach you how to do it, you can reach me on WhatsApp 09013667241

valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/14/nobody-can-force-me-out-of-nigeria-peter-obi-fires-back-at-fani-kayode-others/
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Unrated900(m): 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Plssss come home to our biafra land.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
Obi what happened at London airport?
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Iconpee(m): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:

The man was deported.

That's the reason he can't go abroad anymore.

If he sure for am make e enter plane go UK tonight.
grin

Mumu dey worry. Wetin u think say u know sef
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Flangelo12: 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
Iconpee:

Mumu dey worry. Wetin u think say u know sef

I know pass you sha.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Segzy19: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
Who get your time sef
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by tyinfinity: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
Obi is scared of British immigration department.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Bossjakande: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
ogorwyne:

Who be the we? E be like say you don dey overrate yourself. He is so useless that you can't stop talking about him.
I hate Peter obi cos he bring problem to us let him accept he loose so we plan dat tinubu lead us. It make yoruba hate ibo and vice versa Wich is not good. Let love lead. I dont know why ibo hate tinubu wen is yoruba turn to be president. See how he make Lagos number 2 in Africa we're pppe enjoy. Let support tinubu he will change naija. Delta beauty how are u
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by DeKing234: 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:
No body can force Peter Obi out of Nigeria, not even Tinubu because Tinubu himself is not a Nigerian. No evidence whatsoever

He migrated from either of these two countries, Togo or Benin Republic

To any Tinubu supporter that will quote me, please provide verifiable evidence that Tinubu is Nigerian

Buhari too. WHY BOTH ARE FROM APC DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY

Who is his father?

Who is his real mother, not adopted

Who are his brothers and sisters, uncles, aunties, kindred members

Which primary and secondary school did he attend?
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by MeekGram7(m): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:

You actually believe Tinubu is resting?

There's a reason why he's the winner🏆 🥇 .

Dirty talk, he’s outside the country working abi?
Na there him want use they rule us?
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:

The man was deported.

grin

You guys are living in your own world of fantasy. Disney world precisely
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by paramakina202: 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:

The man was deported.

grin

He will soon visit London again just wait unlike thlefnu.bu who can never visit US.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by felifeli: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
abobote:
Okwute has spoken

Na real Okete grin
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Gbogbowa: 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:
No body can force Peter Obi out of Nigeria, not even Tinubu because Tinubu himself is not a Nigerian. No evidence whatsoever

To any Tinubu supporter that will quote me, please provide verifiable evidence that Tinubu is Nigerian

Who is his father?

The federal goverment prepared defence headquaters for Tinubu to stay he still run away to Europe. The wicked run when no one pursueth
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by makavalley(m): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
stanluiz:
Maybe na your Papa deport am.

He went to UK on good Friday. Go to London redeem church on Easter Sunday. Go back to Nigeria on Easter Monday.

So, you deport am ?

You get time wey you take dey reply this CORNfused individuals o ... person Brain dey CORNfilled you sef come still dey reply am ..abeg leave dem
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Slurity(m): 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
In the face of the heat, he's jittery already, screaming blue murder.
Dear Mr. Obi, no one can bully you out of Nigeria.
who have Obi's time? For what now. Someone that came far 3rd in an election has not political value to envy now. He is only better than kwakwaso that came third.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by thegooddieyoung: 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
Says someone that has never crossed borders of Nigeria

Bros hussle hard oh

Flangelo12:

The man was deported.

grin
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by HausaIgboYoruba: 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
stanluiz:

He went to UK on good Friday. Go to London redeem church on Easter Sunday. Go back to Nigeria on Easter Monday.

So, you deport am ?
stop the lies. He was drported
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by thegooddieyoung: 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
Your type supports injustice
That's cowardice. Allow the man to prove his case in the court

#GOTOCOURT

Bossjakande:
I hate Peter obi cos he bring problem to us let him accept he loose so we plan dat tinubu lead us. It make yoruba hate ibo and vice versa Wich is not good. Let love lead. I dont know why ibo hate tinubu wen is yoruba turn to be president. See how he make Lagos number 2 in Africa we're pppe enjoy. Let support tinubu he will change naija. Delta beauty how are u
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by billyG(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
Please petre do not reply a barking scumbag like fanny Kayode.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by NwaliE01: 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
In the face of the heat, he's jittery already, screaming blue murder.
Dear Mr. Obi, no one can bully you out of Nigeria.

Besides, Obi shouldn't be your headache. You have no business with him at all. Face the rhythm of the music you've created for yourself.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by CartelKenneth: 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
People are praying for them to force them out if Nigeria
This one is here spewing trash
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by floret23(f): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Obi said his party is committed to creating a new Nigeria because there are too many “thieves” inflicting suffering on the masses.

Obi said, “There is too much suffering in this country, and that is what we, in Labour Party, are fighting to end. There are many thieves in the country.

So, Labour Party is fighting to create a new Nigeria. I am here with you, and nobody is going to force me to leave Nigeria.”
Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/14/nobody-can-force-me-out-of-nigeria-peter-obi-fires-back-at-fani-kayode-others/
You are blessed sir. A new Nigeria is POssible.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Sonnobax15(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
Malory:
Just shut up your dirry mouth. Weren't you the one in few days after the election, You were mocking Obi and the Igbos for loosing the election; and now, you have changed mouth after it has dawned on you that the suffering would be felt by everyone irrespective of political affiliation if APC is allowed to continue ruling Nigeria. Hopeless buffon.
. Werey,carry your bitterness go front grin grin grin. Nigha,I wasn't even talking about your peter obi grin. Wetin concern me with your candidate? angry. The earlier you lots realize that in politics, everyone has the right to vote for whosoever he wants,the better for you.... Btw,I don't have any problem with you igbos.....My problem is with your peter obi who suddenly became a saint before your very eyes whereas he was among the leaders who plunged our nation into mess with the PDP grin
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Omodua(m): 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:

The man was deported.

grin
Can't go abroad and was deported.

Maybe, you're referring to your Drug Lord and Saviour Tinubu who can't travel to Chicago because of drugs related offenses.

The stolen presidency shall be reclaimed.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by newnigerdelta00: 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Sammy5413(m): 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
Absolutely nobody,
They never born the maga
we die here!
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Evergreen12345(f): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:
OK, you can't go back to UK after your deportation.

grin

Don't forget you have no passport
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by ppogba: 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Who is his father?

He is from Sudan.

He is the immediate brother to Jubril.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by Omodua(m): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
The wickèd flees when no one is pursuing him.
I thought he could aim digs and oil a propaganda machine against d ruling party, why is d country so hot for him that he is contemplating running away?
Typical lgb0 tràît, run away!!!
Nobody is forcing u out of Naija, we want u to stay and feel d heat of d coals u fired
..typical Igbo trait, abi? And you want your Drug Lord with Yoruba trait to rule over Igbo and others?

You can't rule Nigeria with tribal mindset. So,your Jagaban is disqualified.

The stolen presidency shall be reclaimed.
Re: Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others by richeeyo(m): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
stanluiz:

So, you deport am ?
Na your papa buy ticket for am grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abubakar Ali In Auto Accident In Kano (Photo) / Generator Sets Take Over Filling Stations In Lagos / Nigeria Must Kill NNPC - El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.