Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner (27927 Views)

Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. / Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death / 25 ABSU Students Arrested For Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by cicero(m): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2011
@cooger
Watching 20,000 hours of some crime tv is not a course load in police academy.
A video was released
A girl was being violated (At least starting from the point she started saying no if I must give you some concession)
She could even be dead by now as someone mooted here.
And you come out on the www to say based on what you have seen on crime tv it is a hoax.

I have been around here long enough to know that there are very intelligent people here who don't just swallow everything hook. line and sinker and majority of them have condemned the despicable video.
But you have chosen to think in the opposite direction along with Abia government, and I'm sure you think not joining the popular opinion makes you smart.
In this case popular opinion wins.

No matter what a female has done to any male, it does not warrant violation as clearly seen on that video and it is not a hoax, they deliberately showed the girls face to humiliate her to death.
It may have taken place long ago and elsewhere other than Abia, but it happened none the less and it is horrible.

Your 20,000 hours has obviously failed this time
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by paraphase(m): 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2011
Instead of the demons Abia state have as officials to investigate this issue,they are busy denying it.

Senator Farmer Nkechi Nwogu has just told the BBC that no gang violation took place in Abia State.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2011
coogar:

by the same token, neither are you qualified to diagnose the situation unless you have been gangraped multiple times in your lifetime.
maybe this is why you are so certain this video is so real!!!
you see? fair exchange!

if you are so thick to think only r[i]a[/i]pists and rap[i]e[/i] victims can discuss the possibilities of this video being a hoax then you should sue your teachers!

Nice. I like the way you backtracked and pretended you're "discussing the possibilities". Even though you just claimed to know beyond a shadow of a doubt, with your crime investigation expertise--no, I'm sorry, your "common sense" that no one has but you and the Abia Commissioner--that the video is fake. But since we're back to "discussing possibilities", you're certainly entitled to your opinion. Still doesn't excuse the police from not investigating.

they should keep trying. . . .
nypd and lapd would offer all the help they need!

Poor them. No one wants to help them do their jobs.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pemimi(f): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2011
@booty, FYI; AM NOT IGBO AM NOT EVEN FROM THE SOUTH. PLUS THE FACT THAT THIS VIDEO IS GETTING MUCH ATTENTION ON THE NET DOESNT MEAN ITS THE 1ST ONE  POSTED ( I CERTAINLY DO NOT WANT CNFRM DIS) so i may be wrong or right but still you shd not judge them based on what 5 guyz did
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by paraphase(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2011
GOODNEWS#

The House of Reps today mandated the IG of Police to commence a full investigation into the alleged gang-violation of a female student at ABSU.

#SOURCE#NigeriaNewsDeck#
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2011
cicero:

@cooger
Watching 20,000 hours of some crime tv is not a course load in police academy.
A video was released
A girl was being violated (At least starting from the point she started saying no if I must give you some concession)
She could even be dead by now as someone mooted here.
And you come out on the www to say based on what you have seen on crime tv it is a hoax.

i said everything i saw related to the video coupled with the fact that nothing of such has been reported in any police station in that state suggest it could have been a hoax! i don't know for sure it's a hoax just like you don't know for sure it's real!
what i will not do however is to beat my chest or stick my neck out it's definitely a real crime scene.

I have been around here long enough to know that there are very intelligent people here who don't just swallow everything hook. line and sinker and majority of them have condemned the despicable video.
But you have chosen to think in the opposite direction along with Abia government, and I'm sure you think not joining the popular opinion makes you smart. In this case popular opinion wins.

not joining the idiotic popular opinion definitely makes me smart.
there you go again. . . . . .what makes you so sure the crime scene was in abia state? abia state government has looked into all the police stations in their state and they have concluded the crime has not been reported in their state. so how did you reach the conclusion the video was made in abia state?

you must possess a poor comprehension skill!

No matter what a female has done to any male, it does not warrant violation as clearly seen on that video and it is not a hoax, they deliberately showed the girls face to humiliate her to death.
It may have taken place long ago and elsewhere other than Abia, but it happened none the less and it is horrible.

so you now concede it might have taken place elsewhere other than abia? and with the same mouth, you are blaming abia commissioner when he announced all his police commands never took any report of any rap[i]e[/i] in the state? so abia state should conduct an investigation on an unreported crime they don't know for sure happened in their state?

wow. . . . .your intelligence is at par with einstein, aristotle and socrates!

Your 20,000 hours has obviously failed this time

your 30 something years at trying to be educated has been exposed here as a waste of time!
you can start again at primary 6.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2011
MissMeiya:

Nice. I like the way you backtracked and pretended you're "discussing the possibilities". Even though you just claimed to know beyond a shadow of a doubt, with your crime investigation expertise--no, I'm sorry, your "common sense" that no one has but you and the Abia Commissioner--that the video is fake. But since we're back to "discussing possibilities", you're certainly entitled to your opinion. Still doesn't excuse the police from not investigating.

backtrack?
this was my first reply on this thread:

coogar:

missmeiya, all the points you made did not prove this video isn't a hoax.
if the same scenario played out in a movie, does that make it rap[i]e[/i]? yes, the girl was crying, yes the girl mentioned they should kill her if they don't let her go. it could have still been a hoax!

let's just agree you have a very short attention span!

Poor them. No one wants to help them do their jobs.

csi, ncis etc can help out!!!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by BootyOnMe: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2011
pemimi:

@booty, FYI; AM NOT IGBO AM NOT EVEN FROM THE SOUTH. PLUS THE FACT THAT THIS VIDEO IS GETTING MUCH ATTENTION ON THE NET DOESNT MEAN ITS THE 1ST ONE  POSTED ( I CERTAINLY DO NOT WANT CNFRM DIS) so i may be wrong or right but still you shd not judge them based on what 5 guyz did
Thank God you are not from the SOUTH.
Then just be silent. . .because you don't know natin!
Any rap-e in the SOUTH has IGBO youths in them.
Even in marriage. . .they rap-e their wives.
This is just the crowning point of how bold they have got.

Yes others are guilty, but the IGBOS ARE THE VERY WORST. Very violent and abusive. The reason I DO NOT associate with them.
I have seen it countless times in NIGERIA AND IN THIS US.
I have a lot of proof!

Like I said. . .leave the matter o!
IGBOS ARE THE WORST!
Every tin get grade abi?
IGBOS NA GRADE A++++ ra-p-ists!!!!

Thank God, the world now knows. . . for all those hungry women looking for "Ochuzor IGBO spouses" from Nigeria.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2011
coogar:

backtrack?
this was my first reply on this thread:

Yes, my dear. That's what it means to backtrack. To go back to what you originally said.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2011
First naija 5-gang Indecency, Meeen, i trust alaba boys, The 1hr will come out on cd, But the girl aint fine, She's ugly, d only tin she gat was d hole and the 5guys penetrated freely. That first guy and last guy where pump action, They kept on pumping. They must be feeling happy wherever they are now, Faceless cruel celebs overnight with the hype they are getting from the media, Well, i just hope some evil constructive boys wont take a cue from that and start to rape girls and record, God punish them jare, but i guess this should serve as a lesson to other girls, never trust a guy with a hard joystick cuz it would manipulate his good sense of reasoning.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2011
MissMeiya:

Yes, my dear. That's what it means to backtrack. To go back to what you originally said.

i only pointed to you the video could have been a hoax!

you questioned my stance and i told you years of watching crime shows have told me not to believe everything line, hook and sinker.
i deal with each case individually. i have seen wives murder their husbands but claimed invaders forced their way in and committed the crime, etc.

so if i see a video like that with so many loose ends and inconclusive bullshyte. . . .i just don't join the popular bandwagon!
i apply my common sense.

for all you know, that incident might have happened in another state like 8 yrs ago.
who knows for sure? so how do you then expect abia state commissioner to investigate an unreported crime with no crime scene?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by AMIGO112(m): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2011
where are the boys!?, where are the boys!?, where the girl dey?! We all need her to come out and issue a statement that will help catch those heartless bbastards. Nobody deserves such treatment. Let it start with her.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by cicero(m): 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2011
It is common knowledge that very few females report rape, so for the police to go checking through their records for any such entry is at best laughable.

Now get this, whether it was ABSU or elswhere, whether it was last week or last month the fact of the matter is that there was a rape that was caught on camera and the criminals made the mistake of doing that, the authorities must get to the bottom of this matter and those animals must be brought to justice. I dare say that the curses I have read heaped on this guys will do just that should the authorities fail.

I am not sure I know the meaning of 'hoax' and I am reluctant to look it up, but based on what I have gleaned so far hoax could mean fake or not real and I maintain the video is very far from that. You 20,000 hours of crime tv failed.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by jalay(m): 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2011
i ve watched the video,it is just too painful,i never even wished this for  my enemy,my desire is that this guys been shot .they treted her like someone that has no value.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by tunnytox(m): 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2011
too bad!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2011
cicero:

It is common knowledge that very few females report violation, so for the police to go checking through their records for any such entry is at best laughable.

so how do you expect them to start investigation?
the crime was not reported in abia
no one knows for sure it took place anywhere in abia state
and you want a poorly funded police force to expend their resources on a crime they don't know for sure happened in their state?

you should stop displaying your idiocy on a public forum - a lot of people are reading!

Now get this, whether it was ABSU or elswhere, whether it was last week or last month the fact of the matter is that there was a violation that was caught on camera and the criminals made the mistake of doing that, the authorities must get to the bottom of this matter and those animals must be brought to justice. I dare say that the curses I have read heaped on this guys will do just that should the authorities fail.

i doubt anyone has defended the act the boys committed. it was beyond depraved.
but the crux of the matter is was that real or fake? has it been reported or not?
where is the victim? where are the offenders?

without those details? how would a poorly funded abia state police proceed with the investigation that might have happened in lagos state?

I am not sure I know the meaning of 'hoax' and I am reluctant to look it up, but based on what I have gleaned so far hoax could mean fake or not real and I maintain the video is very far from that. You 20,000 hours of crime tv failed.

then go and lend your celestial brain power to the abia state and help catch the offenders.
since you maintain you know for certain the video is real, abia state police command needs you.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by cicero(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2011
I should be asking you based on your crime tv experience.

Would the police on crime tv ignore that kind of video and label it 'hoax'?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2011
coogar:

i only pointed to you the video could have been a hoax!

you questioned my stance and i told you years of watching crime shows have told me not to believe everything line, hook and sinker.
i deal with each case individually. i have seen wives murder their husbands but claimed invaders forced their way in and committed the crime, etc.

so if i see a video like that with so many loose ends and inconclusive bullshyte. . . .i just don't join the popular bandwagon!
i apply my common sense.

for all you know, that incident might have happened in another state like 8 yrs ago.
who knows for sure? so how do you then expect abia state commissioner to investigate an unreported crime with no crime scene?

Have you come here again to display your congealed brain? I mean what have you been smoking lately? A young girl was gang raped a few weeks ago and you are here talking crap. what is not real about the video, the girl or the guys? A few Absu students had already confirmed that this video was circulated in their school and the girl question is a student. The problem is that nobody wants to come out to point fingers at the culprits for fear of being attacked. Is it not the duty of the security outfit to carry out investigations in order to confirm the veracity of the claims? There are so many clues to this, the lady actually mentioned some names and the guys claimed to be students also. Why can't the police begin from there?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by aromisaja(m): 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2011
in naijapal somebody post name and picture of some of the guys that rape the girl
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2011
coogar:

so how do you expect them to start investigation?
the crime was not reported in abia
no one knows for sure it took place anywhere in abia state
and you want a poorly funded police force to expend their resources on a crime they don't know for sure happened in their state?

you should stop displaying your idiocy on a public forum - a lot of people are reading!

i doubt anyone has defended the act the boys committed. it was beyond depraved.
but the crux of the matter is was that real or fake? has it been reported or not?
where is the victim?
where are the offenders?

without those details? how would a poorly funded abia state police proceed with the investigation that might have happened in lagos state?

then go and lend your celestial brain power to the abia state and help catch the offenders.
since you maintain you know for certain the video is real, abia state police command needs you.

You are deluded. Who is to report the incident? The victim or the despoiler? How many violation victims have reported to the police and how will that stop the case being investigated? If it were your mother would you ask if the video was real or fake? So, because no one has reported the case the police should not investigate that, even when the video is everywhere in the internet?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by emmatok(m): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2011
aromi saja:

in naijapal somebody post name and picture of some of the guys that violation the girl

These are the names of the men in that video

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-765444.128.html
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2011
cicero:

I should be asking you based on your crime tv experience.
Would the police on crime tv ignore that kind of video and label it 'hoax'?

good question! now you are working your brains

they wouldn't ignore the video clip . . . .
i think with their state of the art facilities they have got, they would quickly clean up the video, convert it to hd-quality
get a still picture of the victim, make leaflets of it and ask the general public to find her with a reward involved.

nigerian police headquarters in abuja don't even have these basic things so, there you go. . . . .

chamber2:

Have you come here again to display your congealed brain? I mean what have you been smoking lately? A young girl was gang violated a few weeks ago and you are here talking crap. what is not real about the video, the girl or the guys? A few Absu students had already confirmed that this video was circulated in their school and the girl question is a student. The problem is that nobody wants to come out to point fingers at the culprits for fear of being attacked. Is it not the duty of the security outfit to carry out investigations in order to confirm the veracity of the claims? There are so many clues to this, the lady actually mentioned some names and the guys claimed to be students also. Why can't the police begin from there?  

and the lobotomised ape speaketh. . . .

young girl was violated few weeks ago or you only saw the video weeks ago? which is which?
this is how brainless twats like you make opinions on assumptions generated from your rectum.

a few absu students had already confirmed the video was circulated in their school and the girl in question is their student and those fools(few students) cannot go to a station to report or send an unmarked letter to the station to reveal the names of the victim and the perpetrators?

you are a disgrace to the village that sponsored you in school with your foolish conjectures.
and it's baseless, misdirected comments like this that puts the police off the rail.

chamber2:

You are deluded. Who is to report the incident? The victim or the despoiler? How many violation victims have reported to the police and how will that stop the case being investigated?

you are miserable sod!
victims report such incidents. witnesses report such incidents.
if there's no case to be reported, i wonder how the police can be expected to conduct a thorough investigation based on a moronic conjecture like yours.

If it were your mother would you ask if the video was real or fake? So, because no one has reported the case the police should not investigate that, even when the video is everywhere in the internet?

if your mother has been servicing apes and animals who pose as students in eastern schools, congratulations!
because no one has reported the case makes it difficult for the police to know where to start, you chump? which of the many nigerian states would the investigation start from, you paraplegic water-brained ruminant animal?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by Slyr0x: 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2011
Really i dunno where the argument is coming from.

This is NO CASE!

1. What is preventing the young lady from coming out and telling us who raped her?

2. How come we know why she was raped and yet do not know the victim or the rapists?

3. If the girl is not willing to come out and tell us what happened assuming she is still alive then there is not much anybody can do?

It is still very immoral and cruel to gang rape any person tho, buh these are unanswered questions.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2011
ANG OF 5 RAPISTS – ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY (ABSU) - AN UPDATE

I have taken the decision to provide the details of 3 of the 5 ALLEGED, and I repeat, ALLEGED Abia State University Gang of 5 rapists.

1. Ifeanyi Ogu Justin

2. Jonah Uche (final yr or extra yr accountancy).

3. Zaki ( Duberville Lodge ABSU)

These names have been identified as SUSPECTS only and it is for the APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES to take these names as leads….abi?

I am on my knees right now praying this indeed happens…….

Better still, these students may as well eliminate themselves by reporting to the nearest POLICE STATIONS to them……

http://babajidesalu./2011/09/21/exclusive-revealed-identities-of-3-exclusive-revealed-identities-of-3-suspects-of-the-alleged-gang-of-5-abia-state-university-absu-the-alleged-gang-of-5-abia-state-university-absu/
Cries from NIGERIANS to do it the WESTERN WAY, the CIVILISED WAY……right……like we have been doing since independence huh……?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by emmatok(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2011
chamber2:

ANG OF 5 RAPISTS – ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY (ABSU) - AN UPDATE

I have taken the decision to provide the details of 3 of the 5 ALLEGED, and I repeat, ALLEGED Abia State University Gang of 5 rapists.

1. Ifeanyi Ogu Justin

2. Jonah Uche (final yr or extra yr accountancy).

3. Zaki ( Duberville Lodge ABSU)

These names have been identified as SUSPECTS only and it is for the APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES to take these names as leads….abi?

I am on my knees right now praying this indeed happens…….

Better still, these students may as well eliminate themselves by reporting to the nearest POLICE STATIONS to them……

http://babajidesalu./2011/09/21/exclusive-revealed-identities-of-3-exclusive-revealed-identities-of-3-suspects-of-the-alleged-gang-of-5-abia-state-university-absu-the-alleged-gang-of-5-abia-state-university-absu/
Cries from NIGERIANS to do it the WESTERN WAY, the CIVILISED WAY……right……like we have been doing since independence huh……?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-765444.128.html#msg9200314
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2011
Suspect One

Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2011
Suspect Two

Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2011
OLY says:
September 22, 2011 at 4:13 pm

And guess what? Ifeanyi Justin Ogu is also his friend on FB! Go figure!

Source of pictures: http://247ureports.com/?p=1216
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by emmatok(m): 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2011
Slyr0x:

Really i dunno where the argument is coming from.

This is NO CASE!

1. What is preventing the young lady from coming out and telling us who violated her?

2. How come we know why she was violated and yet do not know the victim or the rapists?

3. If the girl is not willing to come out and tell us what happened assuming she is still alive then there is not much anybody can do?

It is still very immoral and cruel to gang violation any person tho, buh these are unanswered questions.

What if the victim was coarse and threatened not to come out. So the case is dead. undecided undecided undecided

Na 9IGA we dey now.

I thought in a CIVIL LAW CASE - The State can carry out investigation of a case (that generated media interest), when the victims are afraid to open up.

For example: The Police can investigate a robbery or assassination case were the victim are dead or Unknown.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by emmatok(m): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2011
These are the names of the men in that video

Jonah Uche -https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001181047186&sk=info

Wisdom,

Zaki,

Chisom

Ifeanyi Ogu Justin https://www.facebook.com/ifeanyi.o.justin

Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by dayokanu(m): 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2011
How are you sure these are the guys involved for you to post their pictures online?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by delpee(f): 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2011
@pinkrex
Even if it appears to you like a hoax, try and be more sensitive to peoples feelings. People have confirmed that its a regular occurrence in Abia but people are afraid to talk. That alone is distressing for me.

The animals will be caught by Gods grace. I am glad that people are committed to finding the violators while those of us who have no info will gladly fast and pray along.

Why are the governor and Abia authorities so focused on denial instead of investigating? Nothing spoil abi, because na poor man daughter? Lets all keep remembering we all have mothers, sisters, wives/girlfriends and daughters and God has a way of paying back in amazing ways,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him / Monday Olomu Kills His Wife Over ₦80,000 In Edo / Policemen In Ilorin Protesting Against Corruption And Bribery (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.