Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner (27931 Views)

Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. / Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death / 25 ABSU Students Arrested For Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2011
I thought they "are not ABSU student"?

Govenor Orji, Onaheze, Abia leaders have to be the worst sets of  sick phocks in Nigera! Senile old fools.

See ugly men chai!! Nigerian women have suffered.  cry We're hit harder with this economic erosion in Nigeria.

And why have they not made any arrest?

"Do you know me? I have my own car". . . .BTW, are cars now THAT important a factor for Nigerian chicks when looking for men?   Jeez, talk about economic palava.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2011
dayokanu:

How are you sure these are the guys involved for you to post their pictures online?

Did you not see the word ''suspects'' there?

If they are not the ones then they should go and clear themselves at the nearest police station, simple.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2011
chamber2:

Did you not see the word ''suspects'' there?

[size=28pt]If they are not the ones then they should go and clear themselves at the nearest police station, simple.[/size]

grin grin

If they're not the ones, they can sue you, you know tongue
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2011
dayokanu:

How are you sure these are the guys involved for you to post their pictures online?

the boy is a tool!
he is doing i-too-know on a case he is clueless about.

nigerians can be so daft with their reasoning.
everything they see on the internet is the truth - they are so mentally lazy to do their own checks.

he is posting pictures of people who might be innocent after all.
then he says they should go to the police station to clear their names.

and yet when the monkey was born, people actually smiled that another human joined the fold.
not knowing they have a lobotomized gibbon in their midst!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by mjconcept(m): 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2011
Ok let me ask u this questions if the said rape really took place why hasn't the victim contact or was the case reported to the police cos if it was reported it would have been easy to know which states it took place cos Abia said the act didnot happen in their state Imo also denies it."Brother Look before u leap"
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 23, 2011
mjconcept:

Ok let me ask u this questions if the said violation really took place why hasn't the victim contact or was the case reported to the police cos if it was reported it would have been easy to know which states it took place cos Abia said the act didnot happen in their state Imo also denies it."Brother Look before u leap"

Can't believe people are still asking 'if the ra.pe really took place'? What is wrong with you people? Jeeezzz. Seriously what is wrong with you guys? Is it in a bid to claim 'you can think outside the box' or appear logical? What kind of ridiculous species are we dealing with here?
As much as I want the girl to come out, why are you acting like you're not a Nigerian and don't know the situation of things when it comes to violation especially in that Nigeria and how law enforcement agencies don't take such serious? Besides, the main matter is not where it took place, somebody has been violated. I don't know how people can listen to the conversation and declare the girl was a willing partner. Whether it took place in Gongola is none of my business. This is about how the Nigerian views female dignity and worth. . .totally valueless and worthless.

Nigerians need to be disgraced, honestly.
Can someone post the link to the international site that featured the issue?
Need to direct that link to NL, so they can see the sadistic, demonic mindset of many Nigerians concerning females.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 23, 2011
stillwater:

Can someone post the link to the international site that featured the issue?
Need to direct that link to NL, so they can see the sadistic, demonic mindset of many Nigerians concerning females.

[list]
[li]America
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/21/nigeria-violation-video-footag_n_974408.html[/li]

[li]UK
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/sep/22/nigerian-women-march-against-rap(e)--remove the parentheses
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2040176/Woman-begs-captors-kill-violation-video-shocking-Nigeria.html[/li]

[li]New Zealand
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10753591[/li]
[/list]
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 23, 2011
^^^Thanks. smiley
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by iykak47: 2:21am On Sep 23, 2011
a girl was violated, the big question is where did it take place? if these guys are from ABSU, what will the abia state government and the commissioner of police gain by protecting them? why till now, no student from that institution has identify any of the boys. lets not be quick to conclude this matter
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by splitnaija(m): 7:28am On Sep 23, 2011
I smell some former rappistss & rapee victims on this thread - Pinkrex, MissMeiya, Cicero, Bootyme, Cooga, etc. Please we need more ex-convicts and victims to speak up passionately as all these are doing at the moment, that is the only way we can make progress with this investigation. The Nigeria Police can not fully be relied upon. cool cool cool
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by MyRav4: 7:32am On Sep 23, 2011
Edited
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin

If they're not the ones, they can sue you, you know tongue

The fact that someone is being suspected of a crime does not make him/her responsible. They are just suspects and cannot institute any law suit based on mere suspicion. When a crime like this happens all possible clue to get to the bottom of it has to be accessed.

But let me ask you, is it by coincidence that the alleged despoiler are all friends on facebook and students of Absu? I repeat, they remain suspects and should make a statement exonerating themselves if they are clean.

coogar:

the boy is a tool!
he is doing i-too-know on a case he is clueless about.

nigerians can be so daft with their reasoning.
everything they see on the internet is the truth - they are so mentally lazy to do their own checks.

he is posting pictures of people who might be innocent after all.
then he says they should go to the police station to clear their names.

and yet when the monkey was born, people actually smiled that another human joined the fold.
not knowing they have a lobotomized gibbon in their midst!

Your reasoning is very primitive. How come you are so sure that the video is a hoax? I doubt you have watched the video. I have a complete record of that video and I can tell from the body structure of the guys and the ones posted online that there is striking resemblance.

You always make baseless claims. Do you even know where Absu is located? So, you want us to sweep this crime under the carpet just because deluded individuals like you think it's hoax? FYI, if you are among these animals we will surely get to you and you will be exposed.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by stkris(m): 8:08am On Sep 23, 2011
How does the fact that a case has not been formally reported to authorities automatically amount to it being a hoax?

At times i wonder what these clowns in Nigerian authority smoke before making public statements. So his point is that a case must be formally reported by the affected in order to launch an investigation.

That is like saying; yeah, we heard about 20 dead bodies found somewhere in Abia, but no one has reported their family members slain or any mass murders, so we're just gonna sit here and ignore the tips. RETARDS!!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2011
It beats me why some people on here, only knows how to type insults as sane inputs or comments undecided undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

The fact that someone is being suspected of a crime does not make him/her responsible. They are just suspects and cannot institute any law suit based on mere suspicion. When a crime like this happens all possible clue to get to the bottom of it has to be accessed.

But let me ask you, is it by coincidence that the alleged despoiler are all friends on facebook and students of Absu? I repeat, they remain suspects and should make a statement exonerating themselves if they are clean.

yet another gibberish from a homo[i]e[/i]rotic donkey.
conveniently ignoring the fact that those names were linked together on facebook in the first place by idiotic people like yourself.

Your reasoning is very primitive. How come you are so sure that the video is a hoax? I doubt you have watched the video. I have a complete record of that video and I can tell from the body structure of the guys and the ones posted online that there is striking resemblance.

show me where i said i am so sure the video is a hoax, you obnoxious swine!
i am not surprised have a complete record of the video, you paraplegic pervert. it's the kind of stuffs that gives you nocturnal er[i]e[/i]ctions!
the dunderhead is even claiming he can tell there's a striking resemblance. grin  after wasting thousands of hours watching the most depr[i]a[/i]ved intimate act performed on a nigerian woman. you are a disgusting Viewer - you need deliverance!

You always make baseless claims. Do you even know where Absu is located?

how can i know where absu is located when it houses condemned criminals like yourself. i don't ever want to know where s[i]e[/i]xual deviants like you reside. you can go phuck yourself with the rest of the serial r[i]a[/i]pists in absu!

So, you want us to sweep this crime under the carpet just because deluded individuals like you think it's hoax?

nope, i want you to find the victim seeing you have taken the project like government work and you have been doing body structure match in the confines of your dirty hamlet in an obscure village of abia state. find the victim, solve the case. all the useless analysis you are doing here is circumstantial evidence. it won't pass in court unless you have a more convincing evidence. so find the victim, you simpleton!

FYI, if you are among these animals we will surely get to you and you will be exposed.

how can i be among the rest of your clan when i don't even know where absu is located? haha - double talk!
it's virtually impossible for r[i]e[/i]tards like yourself to think rationally - so you can f[/i]uck off you fat [i]f[/i]ucking attention seeking biased bulldog-faced haggle-eyed cun[i]t!

splitnaija:

I smell some former rappistss & rapee victims on this thread - Pinkrex, MissMeiya, Cicero, Bootyme, Cooga, etc. Please we need more ex-convicts and victims to speak up passionately as all these are doing at the moment, that is the only way we can make progress with this investigation. The Nigeria Police can not fully be relied upon. cool cool cool

you are a tool! you despicable Arrow!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2011
Because I have refused to accept the raw nonsense escalated above as a fact, I have become a ra.pist? undecided

Little wonder why most Nigerians are not totally independent; they are controlled by every tool used by the media and west to delude them.

How can a supposed rap.e be recorded and sent to the internet for criticism? undecided undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 10:20am On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

yet another gibberish from a homo[i]e[/i]rotic donkey.
conveniently ignoring the fact that those names were linked together on facebook in the first place by idiotic people like yourself.

show me where i said i am so sure the video is a hoax, you obnoxious swine!
i am not surprised have a complete record of the video, you paraplegic pervert. it's the kind of stuffs that gives you nocturnal er[i]e[/i]ctions!
the dunderhead is even claiming he can tell there's a striking resemblance. grin  after wasting thousands of hours watching the most depr[i]a[/i]ved intimate act performed on a nigerian woman. you are a disgusting Viewer - you need deliverance!

how can i know where absu is located when it houses condemned criminals like yourself. i don't ever want to know where s[i]e[/i]xual deviants like you reside. you can go phuck yourself with the rest of the serial r[i]a[/i]pists in absu!

nope, i want you to find the victim seeing you have taken the project like government work and you have been doing body structure match in the confines of your dirty hamlet in an obscure village of abia state. find the victim, solve the case. all the useless analysis you are doing here is circumstantial evidence. it won't pass in court unless you have a more convincing evidence. so find the victim, you simpleton!

how can i be among the rest of your clan when i don't even know where absu is located? haha - double talk!
it's virtually impossible for r[i]e[/i]tards like yourself to think rationally - so you can f[/i]uck off you fat [i]f[/i]ucking attention seeking biased bulldog-faced haggle-eyed cun[i]t!

you are a tool! you despicable Arrow!

Obviously, you are a psychiatric case. Jumping from issue to issue without making any sensible contribution. This is the same i.diot that claimed Nigerian graduates are below standard. A young lady was violated and you are here spewing rubbish.

How did you know those names were submerged? How come one of the suspects have been identified as an extra year student of Absu? or do you think everybody is as dull as a dimwit like you who can not even offer any intelligent directive?

Are you smarter than the FG who has directed that full investigation be carried on this issue? So, you mean someone was violated and all you expect us to do is to fold arms and join nihilists like you to claim it's hoax.

You are a forgotten case

pinkrex:

Because I have refused to accept the raw nonsense escalated above as a fact, I have become a ra.pist? undecided

Little wonder why most Nigerians are not totally independent; they are controlled by every tool used by the media and west to delude them.

How can a supposed rap.e be recorded and sent to the internet for criticism? undecided undecided

what else do you want to see to believe this video? This girl was violated and a video of her was made and uploaded on the internet. So far, independent sources have been gathering details of the supposed despoiler. Those guys in that video are Nigerians and Igbo, so the western media couldn't have made that up.

This time last year a similar issue came up where two female students of a university in Benin recorded of themselves Being Intimate. Somehow, the video leaked and was uploaded on the internet. Investigations by independent bodies and it was discovered that they are students of the said university and are lady-loving-ladies.

you can see the video here:

http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,53239.0.html

Also, last year a certain professor of a university repeatedly failed a girl in his course just to sleep with her. This he did continously until the lady in question made a video of him. You can also watch it here:
http://www.yousabi.com/video/1411/Randy-Professor-Engineer-Otubu-In-Sex-For-Grade-Scandal--SaharaTV%C2%A0

All these cases have been swept under the carpet by the Nigerian govt and police force. So, what has western media got to do with the evil that are repeatedly going on in the Nigerian society?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 10:32am On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

Obviously, you are a psychiatric case. Jumping from issue to issue without making any sensible contribution. This is the same i.diot that claimed Nigerian graduates are below standard. A young lady was violated and you are here spewing rubbish.

if you are a nigerian graduate, your comments on this thread have strengthened my case that 90% of y'all are half-baked. you foolishly went online to start posting pictures of people who might be innocent just because you read it somewhere else. even when someone warned you if you are so sure of what you were doing, you stupidly said they should go to a police station and clear their names. is that how graduates think illogically?

you are a disgrace to the community that sponsored your education! i wonder what you would say if the perpetrators are different from what you have posted here.

How did you know those names were submerged? How come one of the suspects have been identified as an extra year student of Absu? or do you think everybody is as dull as a dimwit like you who can not even offer any intelligent directive?

show us where any reports have said any suspect has been identified. people are just bandying names here and there without any concrete evidence. why are you in a haste? why don't you want the people deployed to conduct their investigation before polluting our eyes with your village investigations. no one has given you the task to identify anyone. let the people involved do their jobs! don't distract us with your quack investigations. how are we even sure you are not trying to protect the culprits by showing us different people unrelated to the video?

silly rabbit!

Are you smarter than the FG who has directed that full investigation be carried on this issue? So, you mean someone was violated and all you expect us to do is to fold arms and join nihilists like you to claim it's hoax
You are a forgotten case

shut up your stinking mouth, go and buy some peppermint cos your breath stinks!
all i have said is the victim should come out and identify the culprits. without that, it's difficult for the police to start any investigation in a poorly funded state like abia. this is how you lunkheads pressure the police to arrest just anyone so they can convince you tools that they are doing their jobs. no one knows for sure this incident happened in absu. it could have been in abuja or lagos.

you told us you have seen the video 100 times, was absu even mentioned in the clip?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

Are you smarter than the FG who has directed that full investigation be carried on this issue? So, you mean someone was violated and all you expect us to do is to fold arms and join nihilists like you to claim it's hoax.

You are a forgotten case

You are less of a half baked graduate undecided

If I come here to post a picture of you because your name was mentioned in the clip, that now makes you a suspect? undecided

You just spew your own nonsense by raining abuses like a ghetto kid in the name of disagreeing with someone's comment undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by BootyOnMe: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2011
splitnaija:

I smell some former rappistss & rapee victims on this thread - Pinkrex, MissMeiya, Cicero, [size=20pt]

Bootyme,[/size] shocked

Cooga, etc. Please we need more ex-convicts and victims to speak up passionately as all these are doing at the moment, that is the only way we can make progress with this investigation. The Nigeria Police can not fully be relied upon.
cool cool cool

I look like person weh dey go near agberos for cabin biscuit and fanta?
I NEVER WENT ANY WHERE NEAR CULTISTS IN MY LIFE(VERY LOW PROFILE) cool
My hand nor dey for 'wuzzzup' boys and happening girls on campus.
Not my portion. . .and will NEVER be my portion.
R-ape victims are not vocal. . .they are pretty subdued.

If that were the case. . . I would NOT be alive. The r-apist/s would have to kill me FOR SURE! kiss
First of all. . .I don't keep female friends(the chief middlemen that can set you up with ra-pists)
I don't do 'loud' guys who keep all kinds of friends who smoke 'IGBO' and get drunk like "Klint De Drunk"!

Lastly, ANY guy I choose to date must come and pick me from home. . .where my family members MUST see him.
I ALWAYS LET THE WORLD KNOW WHERE I AM GOING. . . I don give some of my familiy members(NOT FRIENDS) all the phone numbers of the men wey I dey go do. . .locally or INTERNATIONALLY. kiss

Lastly, I pay my men. . . not the other way round. . . as with 'cheap ashewos'! grin
If I wanno phock a man's arzzzzzzzzz, I do just that. No posing, no gra-gra. Clean chopping. . .AND THE WORLD WILL KNOW IT TOO. NO ONE CAN DO SHYTE ABOUURRRIT! cool
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by brainpulse: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2011
pinkrex:

It beats me why some people on here, only knows how to type insults as sane inputs or comments undecided undecided

THE REASON WHY SOME PEOPLE TYPE INSULTS IS THAT SOME PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE THERE SYNAPSES MALFUNCTIONING AND IT BEATS HUMAN UNDERSTANDING THAT THEY STILL WOULDNT WANT TO CORRECT THEIR DEFICIENCIES.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

if you are a nigerian graduate, your comments on this thread have strengthened my case that 90% of y'all are half-baked. you foolishly went online to start posting pictures of people who might be innocent just because you read it somewhere else. even when someone warned you if you are so sure of what you were doing, you stupidly said they should go to a police station and clear their names. is that how graduates think illogically?

you are a disgrace to the community that sponsored your education! i wonder what you would say if the perpetrators are different from what you have posted here.

show us where any reports have said any suspect has been identified. people are just bandying names here and there without any concrete evidence. why are you in a haste? why don't you want the people deployed to conduct their investigation before polluting our eyes with your village investigations. no one has given you the task to identify anyone. let the people involved do their jobs! don't distract us with your quack investigations. how are we even sure you are not trying to protect the culprits by showing us different people unrelated to the video?

silly rabbit!

shut up your stinking mouth, go and buy some peppermint cos your breath stinks!
all i have said is the victim should come out and identify the culprits. without that, it's difficult for the police to start any investigation in a poorly funded state like abia. this is how you lunkheads pressure the police to arrest just anyone so they can convince you tools that they are doing their jobs. no one knows for sure this incident happened in absu. it could have been in abuja or lagos.

you told us you have seen the video 100 times, was absu even mentioned in the clip?

Your case is pathetic. How many violation victims have come up to report they were violated, even in advanced countries where the police seem to be efficient? Words cannot explain the condition of that lady now, she will be completely traumatised, especially in a country like Nigeria that places little or no value on women.

Even in advanced countries where scumbag like you claim you live, are police left with all processes of investigation in cases like this? When a riot broke out in Canada few months ago people were encouraged to post pictures of those whom they think were part of the crime. Hence the Nigerian police have failed to do their job, they are waiting for a traumatised violation victim to report the case, then we will assist them in the job.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2011
BootyOnMe:

violation victims are not vocal. . .they are pretty subdued.

First of all. . .I don't keep female friends(the chief middlemen that can set you up with ra-pists)
I don't do 'loud' guys who keep all kinds of friends who smoke 'IGBO' and get drunk like "Klint De Drunk"!

Lastly, ANY guy I choose to date must come and pick me from home. . .where my family members MUST see him.
I ALWAYS LET THE WORLD KNOW WHERE I AM GOING. . . I don give some of my familiy members(NOT FRIENDS) all the phone numbers of the men wey I dey go do. . .locally or INTERNATIONALLY. kiss

Lastly, I pay my men. . . not the other way round. . . as with 'cheap ashewos'! grin

I wanted to reply that slow poke that made that post but im still searching for the post, ,,,,,,,,,,,, Many people here are just here by chance but they are abusing their opportunities of being allowed to vomit what comes out from their half-baked brains.

I think they should be a process test for psyche before being allowed to have an account on NL,

Seun do something undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by BootyOnMe: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2011
pinkrex:

[b]
Quote from: BootyOnMe on Today at 10:46:17 AM
I NEVER WENT ANY WHERE NEAR CULTISTS IN MY LIFE(VERY LOW PROFILE)
violation victims are not vocal. . .they are pretty subdued.

I ALWAYS LET THE WORLD KNOW WHERE I AM GOING. . . I don give some of my familiy members(NOT FRIENDS) all the phone numbers of the men wey I dey go do. . .locally or INTERNATIONALLY.

Lastly, I pay my men. . . not the other way round. . . as with 'cheap ashewos'!

I wanted to reply that slow poke that made that post but im still searching for the post, ,,,,,,,,,,,, Many people here are just here by chance but they are abusing their opportunities of being allowed to vomit what comes out from their half-baked brains.

I think they should be a process test for psyche before being allowed to have an account on NL,

Seun do something undecided [/b]

Errrrrrm?
Please, why are you quoting me? undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2011
brainpulse:

THE REASON WHY SOME PEOPLE TYPE INSULTS IS THAT SOME PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE THERE SYNAPSES MALFUNCTIONING AND IT BEATS HUMAN UNDERSTANDING THAT THEY STILL WOULDNT WANT TO CORRECT THEIR DEFICIENCIES.

And that makes you matured enough or just joining the club of insane people? undecided

You correct deficiencies by condemning it undecided undecided  It still beats me!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by brainpulse: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2011
pinkrex:

Seun do something undecided

I GUESS SOMETHING MUST BE DONE TO YOU FIRST. I BELIEVE YOU HAVE A CASE FILE AT IYABA LEFT, AND YOU STILL HAVE A COMPLICATED CASE OF LACK OF ENDORPHINS THAT IS THE REASON WHY YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT FEELINGS AND UNDERSTAND HOW TO REACT WHEN PEOPLE EXPRESS FEELINGS AND PAINS.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2011
pinkrex:

You are less of a half baked graduate undecided

If I come here to post a picture of you because  your name was mentioned in the clip, that now makes you a suspect? undecided

You just spew your own nonsense by raining abuses like a ghetto kid in the name of disagreeing with someone's comment undecided

You are a complete nihilist. Go and ask for refund from your school. How else do you expect the culprits to be identified? Since this video was made public what effort have the police, uni and govt made to substantiate the content of that video? All they can do is to sit in their air-conditioned offices and claim it's hoax.

Is this how far your intelligence can carry you? Can you observe there is a calculated attempt by the govt of Abia to sweep this issue under the carpet just to protect their names and jobs?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

Your case is pathetic. How many violation victims have come up to report they were violated, even in advanced countries where the police seem to be efficient? Words cannot explain the condition of that lady now, she will be completely traumatised, especially in a country like Nigeria that places little or no value on women.

that is because those ones are not recorded on a video clip, you simpleton! the rap[i]e[/i] victims don't come out because they fear people would not believe their story. this is a different matter. there is a video clip that has proven this girl was rap[i]e[/i]d by 5 different men. all she has to do is to come out and help the police solve the case.

Even in advanced countries when scumbag like you claim you live, are police left with all processes of investigation in cases like this?

abia is not an advanced country.
all they have is a video clip. no victim, no culprits, no witnesses and no crime scene.
i ask again, how are they supposed to get to the root of the matter. only one individual connects everyone related to the case - the victim!
find her, solve the case!!! who is going to believe the crap you keep bandying about as the gospel truth? some of you would name people who are innocent because they dress better than you in school or whatever nonsense you disgraceful lots do down there.

When a riot broke out in Canada few months ago people were encouraged to post pictures those whom they think were part of the crime. Hence the Nigerian police have failed to do their job, they are waiting for a traumatised violation victim to report the case, then we will assist them in the job.

when riots break out, they have a crime scene, they have witnesses and they even have victims. it's a different case to what we have here.
there's nothing for police to work on apart from a poorly recorded video that barely showed the faces of the culprits. how can the police work on that if you have any iota of common sense in your big head?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by splitnaija(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2011
BootyOnMe:

R-ape victims are not vocal. . .they are pretty subdued.[/b]

Lastly, [b]I pay my men. . . not the other way round. . . as with 'cheap ashewos'
! grin

I said it! Ok, it's now confirmed we have professional whores on this threadl!!! Bootyme, I commend your courage and I hope Cooga will take a learning from that. No doubt Cooga is a rape-victim suffering from hallucination, I want to personally apologize to all well-meaning contributors to this thread for all her unwarranted name-calling so far. Let's try and understand her predicament cool cool cool
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by brainpulse: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2011
@ PINKREX

YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMAN HOOD AND THOSE THAT DO NOT SHARE HUMAN FEELINGS END UP FALLING INTO THE SAME INCIDENT.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by BootyOnMe: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2011
splitnaija:

I said it! Ok, it's now confirmed we have professional whores on this threadl!!! Bootyme, I commend your courage and I hope Cooga will take a learning from that. No doubt Cooga is a violation-victim suffering from hallucination, I want to personally apologize to all well-meaning contributors to this thread for all her unwarranted name-calling so far. Let's try and understand her predicament cool cool cool

HA!
Is it a crime to be a LovePeddler?
Or do you think everyone is a 'bladdy' Christian. . . looking to preserve toto on earth, and crying to go and phock Angel Gabriel in Heaven or Purgatory(where ever the heck he and all the other angels maybe?) undecided
The cheapest LovePeddler infact. . .that PAYS her male-hoes! kiss
So, no need for 'r-ape'!
You can only r-ape an unwilling victim.
Abi you think say na only man 'phock' dey su-weet-u? grin
My own case na 'open-sesame'. . .no need for insult or posing.
Na me go r-ape the man sef.
Shioooooooooor!!!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

You always make baseless claims. Do you even know where Absu is located? So, you want us to sweep this crime under the carpet just because deluded individuals like you think it's hoax? FYI, if you are among these animals we will surely get to you and you will be exposed.

It's best to have the full facts before posting their pictures online.

Even if they're cleared of any suspicion, point is, their face is already synonymous with violation. Not everyone is going to see the "update".

That's why law enforcements (in a civilize society) do NOT put names/ face on suspects until they're positive.

Anywaz, keep doing what you're doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m / Bricklayer Commits Suicide In Enugu (photo) / Woman Breaks The Head Of A Boy In Adamawa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.