Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Lying And Swearing At The Same Time In Relationships. Y? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lying And Swearing At The Same Time In Relationships. Y? (1126 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lying And Swearing At The Same Time In Relationships. Y? by dutchmillionaire(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2007
I have generally observed that girls mainly swear even when they know they are lying. What is that for? Is that an attitude or a way of saving the relationship.
Re: Lying And Swearing At The Same Time In Relationships. Y? by iice(f): 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2007
Not all girls. . .
Re: Lying And Swearing At The Same Time In Relationships. Y? by omogenaija(f): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2007
@ iice

exactly ,

@ topic
maybe some just get all caught up in the situation and cant controll their mouths , and everything women do men also do , but women do it better tongue
Re: Lying And Swearing At The Same Time In Relationships. Y? by dutchmillionaire(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2007
Not all girls quite all right, but what is the essence of lying and swearing at the same time. nairalanders, dont you think it makes your partner loose trust in you completely especially when he/she discovers that it's a lie. moreover, it poses a great danger to the relationship.
Re: Lying And Swearing At The Same Time In Relationships. Y? by iice(f): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2007
People have their issues. . .and the lying market isn't cornered by females only. . .
Men too lie. . .
I detest lies. . .
Re: Lying And Swearing At The Same Time In Relationships. Y? by dutchmillionaire(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2007
iice:

Not all girls. . .

i believe that swearing especially with your life is a bad thing to get into. we may not see the effects coming,but may be attached to our lives especially when we know we are lying. moreso, it's forbidden in Gods law and has a punishment followed.
Re: Lying And Swearing At The Same Time In Relationships. Y? by omogenaija(f): 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2007
dutch:

i believe that swearing especially with your life is a bad thing to get into. we may not see the effects coming,but may be attached to our lives especially when we know we are lying. moreso, it's forbidden in Gods law and has a punishment followed.

so does every other sin , r u a preacher or something
Re: Lying And Swearing At The Same Time In Relationships. Y? by iice(f): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2007
I don't swear. . .my mom rid me of the habit as a wee li'l child
Like i said people have their issues. . .
People can be devious. . .and it's alarming when they lie with such ease and finesse undecided
My friends know that, if i haven't got the mind to tell, you can bet your liver, am gonna remain mum and tell ya straight, i aint telling.
No use fabricating grand tales. . .only causes problems and will prolly come back to bite ya in the ass.
Re: Lying And Swearing At The Same Time In Relationships. Y? by yimiton(f): 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2007
What sort of girls do you date? irresponsible girls are attracted to irresponsible guys. Yuck!!
Re: Lying And Swearing At The Same Time In Relationships. Y? by manakins: 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2007
Yeah iice agreed not all girls
But about 60% do lie and curse at the same time
even when they are guilty.
Re: Lying And Swearing At The Same Time In Relationships. Y? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2007
@manakins

then try and find one of the 40%

or ask God for one.

If they can't be trustworthy enough then then there's no need to waste your breath ova them. Dont you think?
Re: Lying And Swearing At The Same Time In Relationships. Y? by manakins: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2007
@Naja Haje,
Thanks meet different ones all the time but believe me
Who doesn't tell a lie?
Or uve neva told one (not personal)
Maybe it does just add spice to living and dating
Re: Lying And Swearing At The Same Time In Relationships. Y? by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2007
of course i have lied in relationships but they were white lies. if there is such a thing as a white lie.

But I made a promise to myself a very long time ago not to lie if it was a serious situation or if it would hurt him if he found out. I'd rather he heard it from me than someone else.

I don't think it adds spice to dating or life. I have been privileged to be in a loving and trusting and selfless relationship and i found out that lies are not worth a dime at all. its actually more gratifying to tell the truth.
Re: Lying And Swearing At The Same Time In Relationships. Y? by azpunpin: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2007
@Topic
Not all gurls, E.g My gurl, She will tell you the truth,she don`t care if it is bitter or sweat and she don`t care if you will be mad at her for a while cos she know the way to calm me down.She is just gifted.How i wish, I don know am tey tey, Well nah God.

Love Ya.
Re: Lying And Swearing At The Same Time In Relationships. Y? by theffanyi(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2007
All girls ar potential liers even ur MOTHER wink
AZPUNPIN[UR girl has bottled u][naja haja ] think well

Re: Lying And Swearing At The Same Time In Relationships. Y? by Youngpo413: 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2012
iice: People have their issues. . .and the lying market isn't cornered by females only. . .
Men too lie. . .
I detest lies. . .
I thank God you detest lies

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys? / Am In Love With A Married Man And I Really Dont Know Wat To Do About This (pleas / cheers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.