Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

I Slept With 155 Prostitutes - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With 155 Prostitutes (48160 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by michigang: 7:28am On Apr 19, 2023
DriveByKiller:
all women aren't the same, girl.

There are world class pussies and they are third grade pussies. The feeling aren't same. There are boobs with different textures and nipple sizes. No two women are essentially the same.
have you tasted creamy pussy b4?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by michigang: 7:29am On Apr 19, 2023
cococandy:
100% sure you somehow believe you are better than the prostitutes
harlot!
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by michigang: 7:31am On Apr 19, 2023
nedekid:

Baba tori sef get as e be.
Him na G. Him benson and hedges and Stout na standard. Him and him paddies de get suppliers of olosho. Them de go joint too those days go drink. Take my "daughter, how are you?" levels use control olosho.
Baba rent house for one 22 year old back then. Furnish am sef. One day him land there see boy for the house. Lol, na so baba hala! He go charter truck make them go de pack the load, take key lock the house.
The man was a correct guy till his death many years ago.
na other people own you dey tok. U U no dey fúck?

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by michigang: 7:34am On Apr 19, 2023
online4business:
155 and you dey cap na WA ooo.

I lost count from Cyprus to all states in Nigeria man don nack akuna

Benine republic to togo reach Senegal.

Gf na work who get that time I just dey practice my 3R REIRE ROTU RARURA (EAT SLEEP FORK)
you don fúck ghanian toto b4?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by michigang: 7:36am On Apr 19, 2023
Octopusssy:
Hian
how much for short time?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by OsuIgboIpob: 8:54am On Apr 19, 2023
michigang:
some of them are virgins
Of course, and many them are miserable WHÓRES as well.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by nedekid: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2023
michigang:
na other people own you dey tok. U U no dey fúck?
Me? I be virgin, I no Sabi.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Twoclans(f): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2023
I don't know why I have this funny feeling that the OP is a member of the ABP Thread .

Anyway everybody to their own life Sha .
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Thomasankara(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2023
[/color]wwho did the counting[color=#770077]
Pussykills:
I have come to the conclusion that I'm addicted to prostitutes. It started in 2010 when I first slept with a hooker. Its 13yrs now and I still patronise prostitutes. I slept with 155 of them, 55 were without protection.

The problem right now is that I don't have that much feelings for the new girl I'm dating. Since she's been in my life I have been able to stop but I noticed my soul still longs to experience that feeling of getting high and banging a hoxx.

In fact, I'm thinking if ending this relationship should be my next line of action.

This is not the first time, my past relationships ended because the feelings weren't there.

What would you suggest? Does sleeping with many partners make one loose the feeling of love? I don't get it, I can't even love, it's not just there.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Thomasankara(m): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2023
Pussykills:
I have come to the conclusion that I'm addicted to prostitutes. It started in 2010 when I first slept with a hooker. Its 13yrs now and I still patronise prostitutes. I slept with 155 of them, 55 were without protection.

The problem right now is that I don't have that much feelings for the new girl I'm dating. Since she's been in my life I have been able to stop but I noticed my soul still longs to experience that feeling of getting high and banging a hoxx.

In fact, I'm thinking if ending this relationship should be my next line of action.

This is not the first time, my past relationships ended because the feelings weren't there.

What would you suggest? Does sleeping with many partners make one loose the feeling of love? I don't get it, I can't even love, it's not just there.
[color=#770077][/color]
Pussykills:

Pussykills:

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Veezy4u(m): 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
nothing you wan tell me again
Pussykills:

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by danvon(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ibechris2:
I am only thinking of the money u may have spent as a result of this ur lifestyle.

Calculate how much u have spent in one year and multiply it by the number of years including the condoms,short let and drinks.

As an igbo boy wey like money,this kind waste go buy me land for my village or Abuja.

Continue...subsidy removal is going to make u have the real feelings.

You remind me of people who do calculation for the price of cigarette or coffee and the question is always "you wey no dey smoke where your car dey?"

You guys need to really understand economics
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Octopusssy(f): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
michigang:
how much for short time?
Go ask your mama
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by HocusPocus: 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
ayenale1:
My submission is this
155*N10000 equals N1,550,000
Money wey don buy land and do foundation...you waste am on bleep...

Which some hooker would definitely take above that amount
This guy don lash full duplex comot 😭😭

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by zoraro(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
BeejayManny:
Na lie you dey lie. No guy fit count how many prostitute him don kpansh
No, he's not lying. That is all I can say.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by michigang: 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Twoclans:
I don't know why I have this funny feeling that the OP is a member of the ABP Thread .

Anyway everybody to their own life Sha .
are you a virgin?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by michigang: 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
DriveByKiller:
you know the gospel, bro. Some boobs are nipple -less, some are nipple-full
Some boobs are orange size some are watermelon. Some pussies are oily and watery others are muddy , some are like dark narrow tounnel , others are like Broadway.

Some girls can take heavy pounding, other cannot. . Some want you to go to the very base , others want you to remain just within the periphery of her depths.

Bro, women sexually are very different
do you have any gal I can pound heavily till she squirt on my bed?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by michigang: 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh......i'm currently going thru same tin here bro,i swear to God i hv lost count of prostitute i hv slept..

i find it difficult to date any grl bcus i can't love any grl
raw or condom?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by hunt4myass(m): 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just chat me up on 08126033010 I can help you out
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Ladymillion(f): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
michigang:
olosho!
hehehehehehe try Olisho work and see wrther hunger will not drive u back to village due to no patronage, if men no patronise them , they won't come out, be properly guided dear

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by DonroxyII: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
Mystery9:
See let me be sincere with you. The reason you are experiencing such feeling towards that lady is because you are laden with spiritual wives. See you are in a mess and the only solution I can refer you to is to run to Jesus Christ for salvation.
He is Only Suffering From "Addictions" as a result of Constant Continuos Adaptations to One Source of Fun which is "Fvcking Prostitute" ....

It can also happen to someone who is a Bookworm ...

Human Bodies is Programmed to be Adapted to What You Constant-Continuous utilise your body for ...

Same thing happened to Boko haram & Other Religion Fanatics ....

The problem is where the addictions inhibit you from other social Growths and Developments during comparions of your life with your contemporaries or comparisons Between

Where you are Presently

Vs

Where You would love to be ...

Where You are as a Result of Adaptations(Addictions) Would always Inhibit Where You would love to Be and That's the Problem

Spiritual Stupidities has never and would never help Africa because this is the Means By Which The Daddy GOs Would Still Scam You of Your Remaining Cash & Turn You to Church Rats ....

Almighty God is not Stupid-Shallow !

African Spiritual Therapist are Emotional Hackers Most of them just turn You to Slave Making You to Working for them and Fleecing of all your Monies via Spiritual Abracadabra!

Simply Be Serious to Change and have a Formula while Praying to Almighty God Yourself to Release You from Your Self Inflicted Addictions....

You can Command Your Body-Systems to Do what You Truly & Genuinely Wants ... Relapsing is not a Big Deal from the beginning because Significant change takes time But You Will surely Get there with Conscientious Efforts!

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Zeno9: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
This video will help me solve this situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbj2ERJ3Y1U

Pussykills:

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Ibechris2: 11:10am On May 06, 2023
danvon:

You remind me of people who do calculation for the price of cigarette or coffee and the question is always "you wey no dey smoke where your car dey?"

You guys need to really understand economics

My brother,just ask me say where my land dey?

I started my business with nothing less 500k...after ten years I am at 94million naira.

I am a living example. What is car?

The car that I am driving is currently my number 4th. I don't brag with cars,those are necessities.

Like I said,ask me about land...then I can talk with u.

I doubt if u know how economy works,when ur expenses equals your earning u are just what economic forecasters refer to as in "rat race"

Little expenses like that is what destroys individual finance...ask questions.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.