Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Slept With 155 Prostitutes - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With 155 Prostitutes (48154 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by ferrarihomes(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
Guy you need Deliverance. The devil got a major hold on your destiny
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Inteltower: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:
I have come to the conclusion that I'm addicted to prostitutes. It started in 2010 when I first slept with a hooker. Its 13yrs now and I still patronise prostitutes. I slept with 155 of them, 55 were without protection.

The problem right now is that I don't have that much feelings for the new girl I'm dating. Since she's been in my life I have been able to stop but I noticed my soul still longs to experience that feeling of getting high and banging a hoxx.

In fact, I'm thinking if ending this relationship should be my next line of action.

This is not the first time, my past relationships ended because the feelings weren't there.

What would you suggest? Does sleeping with many partners make one loose the feeling of love? I don't get it, I can't even love, it's not just there.

dude you need Christ...pray and go to church
confess your sins before God
its a demonic problem u have bro
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Farfalla(f): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
BiGVEEN58:

You can't follow an average young Nigerian girl with logic. It won't work. You have to bend or pretend to be foolish

You don't get it.

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Klass99(f): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2023

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by BiGVEEN58(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
Farfalla:

You don't get it.
lol. I get it now
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Farfalla(f): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
Klass99:

Lol 🤣. They will be alright las las

Let them keep deceiving themselves that they're not emotional. 🤣🤣🤣

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Madups(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
Na one of those we dey always brag about knacking okpoho. Bros think say them go later give award for awka na.
Patented:
lots of guys sleep with Prostitutes but what worries me about your case is that you are keeping the score........like why?!!

even tracking protection and non protection.

Maybe you need therapy.

on the flip side what about them has you hooked?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Klass99(f): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2023

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by faithfull18(f): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
I already feel sorry for the innocent girl that will end up with you .
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by sylve11: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
Na wa o shocked cool
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by niel63(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:
I have come to the conclusion that I'm addicted to prostitutes. It started in 2010 when I first slept with a hooker. Its 13yrs now and I still patronise prostitutes. I slept with 155 of them, 55 were without protection.

The problem right now is that I don't have that much feelings for the new girl I'm dating. Since she's been in my life I have been able to stop but I noticed my soul still longs to experience that feeling of getting high and banging a hoxx.

In fact, I'm thinking if ending this relationship should be my next line of action.

This is not the first time, my past relationships ended because the feelings weren't there.

What would you suggest? Does sleeping with many partners make one loose the feeling of love? I don't get it, I can't even love, it's not just there.

Exactly what I talked about earlier... this one too, na one girl out there break am to this point.

Is this his fault? Me I just wan know.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Mcslize: 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
Octopusssy:

But you will get the same high with one woman, won't you? All women are the same down there, you know.

Run to Jesus. He is waiting to receive you and heal you of this addiction

Please correct the bolded I beg you.

As for the Op he needs a total overhaul. If it requires him to lock himself up in a room for 2 weeks without seeing a woman...just someone to help bring food for him indoor in an apartment, he should take that drastic measure.

Once the person drop his food he or she looks the door back for good 2 weeks. With that, the addiction will reduce.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by akube34: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:

u Dey knack olosho without? You be hero ooo

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by superCleanworks(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
Patented:
lots of guys sleep with Prostitutes but what worries me about your case is that you are keeping the score........like why?!!

even tracking protection and non protection.
Exactly first thing that came to my mind. Just like an item from a serial killer journal.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by JPGiants(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
Fighter2029:
If this write up is true,then the op is really in for a big fight,if you have never fought any form of addiction,you will never comprehend what the guy is going through, avoid any form of addiction like you are trying to avoid death

This is the only mature person on this thread.

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Akalia(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Yea, right! grin i have slept with nearly 200 women in the last 30 years, Most of them are prostitutes. I love prostitutes they are much prettier, honest, trustworthy, reliable, responsible, very hygienic, very good listeners, unlike most of the women we call "wives" or girlfriends"

I have slept with Russian prostitutes, British, South African, Vietnamese, Philiphino, Thai, Polish, Spanish, French, Naigerian, Ugandan, Jamaican, Indian, i visit Amsterdam red light districts always to have sex with Dutch and German prostitutes and smoke weed. grin

I could never stop having sex with prostitutes, as i ve said most of them are beautiful more than the ussual so called "girlfriends". I can tell a prostitute my secrets and she will keep them in her mind, but my so called "girlfriends" did not keep my secrets, by the way, what are the difference between girlfriends and prostitutes? Nothing!!

I have spent hundreds of £££s on prostitutes and it was and still well worth the money. grin i love prostitutes.
You are hooked!!
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Octopusssy(f): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Are you sure they are the same?
Me I don't know o. I be woman, but I want to assume we all the same
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Strech(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
Guy! You need serious deliverance from my guy Righteousness and all shall be well with you.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
155 prostitutes in 13yrs...thats about 1 prostitute per month, nothing outrgeous here.

yor 1st problem is that you slept with many of them UNPROTECTED, and thats alarming!!!! you are on a death wish....
the 2nd problem is that your brain is so damaged that you are seeking for a woman that will act as an prostitute with you....and because they dont, you dont get attached to your GFs. remember prostitutes are NOT GFs and GFs are not prostitutes!

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Octopusssy(f): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
Mcslize:

Please correct the bolded I beg you.

Anatomically, all women are the same... undecided
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
Akalia:
You are hooked!!
Hooked? undecided on what? By what? By who?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by favour32(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
Anything na story for nairaland.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by zakkxx: 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
Oga if u like don’t stop; when u get hiv na hear u go cry come and we no go pity u! De mumu yourself they go like mumude!
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Onigawara(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
Moh247:
It's weird you keep count of Olosho... I know of a man and a responsible one at home who got major road contracts under Aregbesola and Ajimobi

My friend's father is his friend and club member and my friend is his PA

No hyping, but this man must have fvcked over a thousand Olosho

He never sleeps alone and never has an idle time not working or with his family or banging olosho
Yh there are people like that. Once there was a youmg man in my area. In his case, he was unmarried. Dude always returned home from wherever he worked, with different ladies. I mean different fckng ladies every day. Dad said he wouldnt last long. When we left that area, we learnt that he died. Not sure how or what killed him tho.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Weknowbetter: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
LIVE BY THE PROSTITUTE DIE BY THE PROSTITUTE. Learn to love yourself
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by funshint(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
Take it easy o.... AIDS is real! I'll advise you go and do test.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Akalia(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Hooked? undecided on what? By what? By who?
by an evil force influencing your immoral exploits with prostitutes.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Akalia:
by an evil force influencing your immoral exploits with prostitutes.
Sounds likes folktale to me, there are no such thing as what you mentioned. It doesn't exist.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by RaptorX: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
Most of this people shouting give your life to Jesus na them fvck ashawo pass. Reading the comments everything is spirit, demons, Jesus. Post this same topic on an oyinbo forum and no one will talk about Jesus or spirit husband and wives at most they will suggest therapy. Overreligiosity and spiritualism is the major problem confronting Nigeria and Nigerians hence their chronic underdevelopment and backwardness.

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Akalia(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Sounds likes folktale to me, there are no such thing as what you mentioned. It doesn't exist.
My guy it is either you are feigning ignorance of the existence of the forces of darkness just to massage your delusional state of mind or you are actually being jinxed by these forces as to not realise their influence on you.
Bro I am not trying to cast judgment on you but you really are in need of a way out of your randy lifestyle. You think sex amongst humans is just as casual as with sex amongst animals? Think not.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
Akalia:
My guy it is either you are feigning ignorance of the existence of the forces of darkness just to massage your delusional state of mind or you are actually being jinxed by these forces as to not realise their influence on you.
Bro I am not trying to cast judgment on you but you really are in need of a way out of your randy lifestyle. You think sex amongst humans is just as casual as with sex amongst animals? Think not.
Well... i don't believe these folktales.

I had sex with humans not animals. I don't know were you get these sex with animal idea, this is precisely why i said your assertions are just folktales.

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by RaptorX: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
Akalia:
Nothing like a force of darkness regarding sex, it is all in your delusional mind. Free the guy and allow him enjoy himself and stop all this spiritual mumbo jumbo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice ,