Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Slept With 155 Prostitutes - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With 155 Prostitutes (48156 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by ashawopikin(m): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:
I have come to the conclusion that I'm addicted to prostitutes. It started in 2010 when I first slept with a hooker. Its 13yrs now and I still patronise prostitutes. I slept with 155 of them, 55 were without protection.

The problem right now is that I don't have that much feelings for the new girl I'm dating. Since she's been in my life I have been able to stop but I noticed my soul still longs to experience that feeling of getting high and banging a hoxx.

In fact, I'm thinking if ending this relationship should be my next line of action.

This is not the first time, my past relationships ended because the feelings weren't there.

What would you suggest? Does sleeping with many partners make one loose the feeling of love? I don't get it, I can't even love, it's not just there.
why are u keeping count?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by DriveByKiller: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
ShaqFu:
Hallelujah brother Drive, Hallelujah. Keep preaching the gospel.
you know the gospel, bro. Some boobs are nipple -less, some are nipple-full
Some boobs are orange size some are watermelon. Some pussies are oily and watery others are muddy , some are like dark narrow tounnel , others are like Broadway.

Some girls can take heavy pounding, other cannot. . Some want you to go to the very base , others want you to remain just within the periphery of her depths.

Bro, women sexually are very different

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by benqo01(m): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
Wow that's some good record
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by harmony75: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
A song came to mind *only Jesus can save Alleluia! Only Jesus can save Alleluia. I don't think you love yourself you have actually cursed yourself and changed your destiny! This is a new year you can still start a new and inspirational life if you love yourself!

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by danzaki63: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
i wanted to comment, but i checked your profile and saw 'pussykill', i just know you are dead already. you are a walking corpse.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
ShaqFu:
How does 155 prostitute translate to 1,085 demons? ๐Ÿค”

Shouldn't it be 155 demons or demons multiply like Multi-man in Globe Trodders? ๐Ÿ˜
Each of the gals has 7 demons so he has inherited all of them
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by ShaqFu: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
RenegadeX:

Each of the gals has 7 demons so he has inherited all of them
and what are the names of this so called demons and what do they do?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by ShaqFu: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
DriveByKiller:
you know the gospel, bro. Some boobs are nipple -less, some are nipple-full
Some boobs are orange size some are watermelon. Some pussies are oily and watery others are muddy , some are like dark narrow tounnel , others are like Broadway.

Some girls can take heavy pounding, other cannot. . Some want you to go to the very base , others want you to remain just within the periphery of her depths.

Bro, women sexually are very different
Hallelujah! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by AngelicBeing: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
sad
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by jaxxy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:
I have come to the conclusion that I'm addicted to prostitutes. It started in 2010 when I first slept with a hooker. Its 13yrs now and I still patronise prostitutes. I slept with 155 of them, 55 were without protection.

The problem right now is that I don't have that much feelings for the new girl I'm dating. Since she's been in my life I have been able to stop but I noticed my soul still longs to experience that feeling of getting high and banging a hoxx.

In fact, I'm thinking if ending this relationship should be my next line of action.

This is not the first time, my past relationships ended because the feelings weren't there.

What would you suggest? Does sleeping with many partners make one loose the feeling of love? I don't get it, I can't even love, it's not just there.

u need to be celibate to become ur normal self. For now ure addiction to prostitutes is like a drug even tho it is destructive to ur mind, body and soul.

Go celibate and have no sexual relations whatsoever with anybody whetherprostitute or good girl. No sex. Take this as a serious punishment and drill to fix ur addiction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by extroveee(m): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
ShaqFu:
How does 155 prostitute translate to 1,085 demons? ๐Ÿค”

Shouldn't it be 155 demons or demons multiply like Multi-man in Globe Trodders? ๐Ÿ˜

Each girl has 7 demmons dwelling in her so times it. 7*155

Read your bible...

Luke 8:2 and 30

Mathew 12:45
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by achimendy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:

Holy shit, You slept with 55 prostitutes unprotected??

Bro you're treading on a dangerous ground. Learn to protect yourself, and leave prostitutes alone for your own good. I can see you're already use to them that's why you're finding it difficult to stay in a relationship.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by NBAjunior: 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sweetvie:
Lol. Why not undecided

Just thinking you must have a very sweet pvssy just like your name isnโ€™t it?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by ayenale1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
My submission is this
155*N10000 equals N1,550,000
Money wey don buy land and do foundation...you waste am on bleep...
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by severee(m): 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
grin and geh go still marry u, na wa women dey suffer o

Pussykills:

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Patented: 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
superCleanworks:

Exactly first thing that came to my mind. Just like an item from a serial killer journal.

Wahala!!!
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Patented: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
lexy2014:

Why do you think the story is true?

Why do you think it is not?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by IyaTola: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
Youare a working deadman
Pussykills:

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Illegal1(m): 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:

omoh......i'm currently going thru same tin here bro,i swear to God i hv lost count of prostitute i hv slept..

i find it difficult to date any grl bcus i can't love any grl
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Agboconsult1(m): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
See ur name. Pussykills. Na name is following u.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by emmykk(m): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:

Patronizing prostitute may not necessarily mean you actually keep score on all the occasion but rather in your quite time you figure the numbers the way you do,this is because you are thinking how stupid you have gone.

Normally prostitute comes in different size ,shape sexual experience in satisfying their client and easy to lay,that is what you are enjoying and that can not affect you loving a girlfriend specially.

There is nothing wrong patronizing prostitutes,it shows you are sexually active and ought to get married to save money and risk and be moderate.

The only thing I find stupid is doing it directly and I know prostitute don't really like it raw you are the one forcing them.

Prostitute trading will reck your finances ,if you keep record of how much you spend too you will see you have spend over 800K-1M in 13 years depending on how much they ask for .

As a young man use your time to learn trade and marry.
Once you start patronizing prostitute you cannot win that war,even if you travelled to a new city the spirit can lead you were to find them.
Just be moderate in dealing with them and don't do it directly.

When you are infested with a sexually transmitted disease you will know how stupid you have been.
Some sexually disease can't be cured
Like hepatitis B
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by ZolotuaLorenzo(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:

You got HIV niggur

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Emdebby2: 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
Wetin Musa no go see for gate! 155 prostitutes and still counting. My first advice, discharge your girlfriend so that you don't waste her time and infecting her with STDs. I can't imagine how many spirits following you from the ladies you have slept with. You don't need therapy or counseling. My second and last advice, set a target, continue sleeping with more of them. Once you reach your target, you will be surprised on your achievement.
Congrats in advance!
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by kelspinall(m): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
am just speechless,nigga gat time, counting hooooes he banged...lols
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Gamesmart: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
KarinaSlim:
This is a Spiritual Problem.

A Marine Spirit in form of a Prostitute in human form have tied your destiny and entire life inside her pussy that you can not do anything productive in life without thinking of having sex with a Prostitute.

Believe me when I say so.

No hope for you again.

You are a highly trained illiterate.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Princesstiwa(m): 12:43am On Apr 19, 2023
Your destiny don go
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:33am On Apr 19, 2023
This one na walking disease.

๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by michigang: 7:13am On Apr 19, 2023
OsuIgboIpob:
Your own small were many "NORMAL" girls dey...

If you know the real BODYCOUNT of most girls of this generation, ESPECIALLY THE ONES IN HIGHER INSTITUTIONS and all these street girls, YOU'LL BE SHOCKED.
some of them are virgins
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by michigang: 7:18am On Apr 19, 2023
BloomingDale:
Thatโ€™s why I always tell women not to let men guilt them about their sex lives. Stop giving men the power to police your body. Imagine this useless topic. If a woman wrote this now, we will see all manner of insults.

If you are a woman with a low body count, please donโ€™t go out with a man with high body count, they have too many problems/demons attached to them, like these op. He lacks self esteem and control in his sex life and this will definitely extend to all areas of his life.
olosho!
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by michigang: 7:20am On Apr 19, 2023
Ladymillion:
Confessions of a red piller, can't even have a relationship with responsible girl , after you open your mouth and say Nigerian girls are useless and have only sex to offer
olosho!
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by michigang: 7:24am On Apr 19, 2023
KarinaSlim:
This is a Spiritual Problem.

A Marine Spirit in form of a Prostitute in human form have tied your destiny and entire life inside her pussy that you can not do anything productive in life without thinking of having sex with a Prostitute.

Believe me when I say so.

No hope for you again.
coming from a jealous prostitute
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by michigang: 7:26am On Apr 19, 2023
Rossycares:
Uncle u need a trophy!
how many men have you slept with?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.