Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

I Slept With 155 Prostitutes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With 155 Prostitutes (48143 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Youngkhaleepha3(m): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2023
grin Community gbola

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by qtguru(m): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:
I have come to the conclusion that I'm addicted to prostitutes. It started in 2010 when I first slept with a hooker. Its 13yrs now and I still patronise prostitutes. I slept with 155 of them, 55 were without protection.

The problem right now is that I don't have that much feelings for the new girl I'm dating. Since she's been in my life I have been able to stop but I noticed my soul still longs to experience that feeling of getting high and banging a hoxx.

In fact, I'm thinking if ending this relationship should be my next line of action.

This is not the first time, my past relationships ended because the feelings weren't there.

What would you suggest? Does sleeping with many partners make one loose the feeling of love? I don't get it, I can't even love, it's not just there.

Prayers and dedication to God. Spiritually I believe sex can have an effect and it can be devastating. Try and focus your mind on something, move closer to God or have some healthy exercise.

Are you by any chance on a recreational drug? if so stop doing it.

This lifestyle only ends up one way.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Aforxzy(f): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2023
This is seriously serious. Go for deliverance.

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Sucre6: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2023
Nah only God fit help this one,

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by PulaPower: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2023
Noted!
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:
I have come to the conclusion that I'm addicted to prostitutes. It started in 2010 when I first slept with a hooker. Its 13yrs now and I still patronise prostitutes. I slept with 155 of them, 55 were without protection.

The problem right now is that I don't have that much feelings for the new girl I'm dating. Since she's been in my life I have been able to stop but I noticed my soul still longs to experience that feeling of getting high and banging a hoxx.

In fact, I'm thinking if ending this relationship should be my next line of action.

This is not the first time, my past relationships ended because the feelings weren't there.

What would you suggest? Does sleeping with many partners make one loose the feeling of love? I don't get it, I can't even love, it's not just there.

I don't even know which is worse, the fact that you slept with so many hookers or the fact that you kept tally of them to the point of knowing the exact number you've slept with.

I think you need help for both problems.

The sex with hookers part and the meticulous body count part.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by drey076(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2023
MVP
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by BeanmanX(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2023
Your life done spoil, you need help.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by clockwisereport: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2023
How you take know say na 155 dem dey abi you get record book

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by gigabyte13: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2023
You need help, big help
You think you are enjoying bah.....?
E don dey red for you dey go be that......
Before you no, na full red your life go dey show......
At least for you to come out and say dis
You already know that something is wrong with you......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Dubai97: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2023
HE JUST LOST 155 CHILDRENS,WHAT A WASTE OF CHILD, I WISH SAY EM DEY SELL EM SPAM HE FOR DON CASH OUT OOOO
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Lexusgs430: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2023
How have you managed to keep this data...... Even INEC is struggling with data retention..........😭😁

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by arantess: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2023
155 destinies intertwined with yours, good, bad, ugly

What a mess

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Lamasta(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:

Your case needs to be referred to MFM MOUNTAIN OF HEADQUARTERS where legions or demons are being delivered

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2023
You no dey think of old age...let me remind u wetin shaggy sing one time ago;
" life is one big party when you are still young, but who's gonna rub your back when all day is gone?
Wetin be u cant love again, becos of prostitutes them? How old are you now or you feel you are still young?
If you really won drop the habit of following prostitutes, find one babe n trully fall in love with her!

6 Likes

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by nony43(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:

Do they actually agree with you to do without ?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Enemyofpeace: 10:09am On Apr 18, 2023
Village people at work

Breaking news 🔥🔥
Women are rapping men in Zimbabwe 🇿🇼
Why good things don't happen Nigeria? 😂

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by illuminutty: 10:09am On Apr 18, 2023
Only?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by BrotherSade: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2023
BrotherSade:
😎

You have slept with 155 prostitutes, you fvck 55 prostitutes without protection, and you are looking for an innocent lady to infect her with HIV/AIDS.

Can you listen to yourself 😎
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by bolacode: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2023
You are very handsome
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by VanDerWaalforces: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2023
Hmmmm! Ije Uwa!!
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by EriMma1: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2023
Octopusssy:
You are a carrier of 1,085 demons. We shall call you 'Legion', for they are many that liveth inside you.

Wehdon sir

Hahahahaha.. akpa iniquity.
He's not even read and willing to change.

God save his soul
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2023
OP, your destiny, o ti lo... it's gone.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by flokii: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2023
One hundred and fifty-five olosh0s.. iwo nikan tan.
@OP Please free the lady you are with, let her go and look for love elsewhere. You have so many sexual demons tormenting you.

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by 1Dray(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:

Run to MFM for deliverance

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Chris2863(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2023
Liar Musa

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by BeejayManny(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2023
Na lie you dey lie. No guy fit count how many prostitute him don kpansh
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Aricky1111: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2023
Amoral-mother- Sells 18month old baby for N600,000 to repay bank loan In Ogun

Coralgist.com.ng
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Yellowblack: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2023
You need God intervention in your life bro...
Fasting nd praying will help.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by LilleG(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:

Eweh, you deserves balon d or for this. May God save your soul
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by money121(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2023
Chaii
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Gunayo(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2023
155 is so small na broda. Hit harder until you get to 1550 before you quit. By then you would learn in a harder way that's if you are still alive by then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.