Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman (69255 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by kay29000(m): 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
Just nasty…..they will marry old azzz pale women but would be saying shit about their own Nigerian women if that is not self hate I don’t know what is.

He needs therapy because this ain’t it.

Just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Where is Dr Umar Johnson when you need him? grin

100 lashes for him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Awise09(m): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

His self hating green card wanting asss would be best to answer that question.

Sometimes black men really be out here embarrassing themselves. How can you settled for a pale old wrinkled azz woman when there are so many beautiful black queens out there? Foolishness in high places.

Hello Roki do you know him? Anyway I like what you have.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by ernestnyong: 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
Guy be honest to yourself are you happy marrying your grandparent.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by APCNig: 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
guobe:
He said he married her for peace of mind

Which of them wants peace of mind? The 70 years old pedophile wey dey Bleep her great grandson or the young Jigolo wey dey Bleep his great grandma?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Rokiat(f): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
donproject2:

Africans still strongly show that we are doomed. Have we ever seen a young oyinbo guy getting married to an old Africa woman...

This is just disgusting
Thank you my brother you get it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by UniqueDennis(m): 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

Sometimes black men really be out here embarrassing themselves. How can you settled for a pale old wrinkled azz woman when there are so many beautiful black queens out there? Foolishness in high places.

Madam take am easy. Your gender has been doing it for hundred of years so tone down a bit on hypocrisy ok
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by 7arrows: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
Just nasty…..they will marry old azzz pale women but would be saying shit about their own Nigerian women if that is not self hate I don’t know what is.

He needs the papers and probably the cash from the woman. So no blame the guy
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by 7arrows: 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

U can call it foolishness but I call it networking. The Niga needs papers and security. If u know u know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by betshopagent(m): 1:04am On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

the face of that man on the background of that last pic{kissing scene}, says it all. Face be like GOD 4BID BAD THING. But I agree that He married her for peace of mind abi peace of EUros£ grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by charles614: 1:39am On Apr 20, 2023
70 years old woman
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by godofuck231: 1:45am On Apr 20, 2023
Nothing there , he's a man he can take another women if he wishes too
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by MatrixCircle: 2:39am On Apr 20, 2023
Yes peace of mind. Sometimes someone needs to be the sacrifial lamb to free his kindred from generational poverty. We don't understand what he has seen in life. He is the blood money the entire family has done.
He just killed himself for generational freedom. Otherwise, no body understand why he did that.
After all the Oyibo can divorce him willingly, after a few years. He Will come back with the papers and marry Asa nwa from any tribe in Nigeria. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by MatrixCircle: 2:43am On Apr 20, 2023
betshopagent:
the face of that man on the background of that last pic{kissing scene}, says it all. Face be like GOD 4BID BAD THING. But I agree that He married her for peace of mind abi peace of EUros£ grin

If you know what poverty is hmmm you will understand the peace of mind he is talking of.
Money dey drag position with God.
The reason Bible mention god of mammon
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:58am On Apr 20, 2023
Nawa o undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Unrated900(m): 6:44am On Apr 20, 2023
Lol piss of mind
Indeed

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by MrFly(m): 6:47am On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

go get urself a Ned, true love exist. guyman is in love
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Pimine: 8:09am On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

Rokiat, this has got nothing to do with all that. This is simply a survival strategy, albeit, for a lazy and morally decadent man. I say morally decadent because it's obvious the man is a yahoo boy.

Now see it from the perspective of a lazy yahoo boy. The gains far outweigh the cost. Even if na just the green card e gain, na big gain. Plus I'm sure he's thinking the oldie is gon' croak soon 😂
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by bandOFhorses: 8:19am On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

😂😂😂😂😂 who is this gal.... hit me up. I'm love you. you're funny
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Bencobenard: 8:32am On Apr 20, 2023
... making love with granny's are very very sweet,
I think this may be the reason why he went for her.
.. and I repeat "very sweet with GRANNY'S"
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by DoxxAnon: 8:32am On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

Can they get a foreign passport from the 70 year old Nigerian woman?
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by prophetfire: 8:47am On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

This guy might be a corpse. How can a living man endure such a thing as a wife?
This his own is too gross. I feel like throwing up.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by CartelKenneth: 9:04am On Apr 20, 2023
Guys calm down na it’s for green card
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Lobotomy02: 9:26am On Apr 20, 2023
Visa to US and grandma pension + life benefits secured.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by fcbelle72(f): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2023
guobe:
poverty is a disease

Even my gender dey do sef, Regina is a case study

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Everbryte: 10:23am On Apr 20, 2023
I feel so sorry for him.

The papers & the inheritance will be far fetched. Before he knows it the woman will "change it for him", close to when he should get the papers, the woman will change it for him because the woman knows that he married her for that purpose, and if he gets it, it might be game over for her.

when it comes the inheritance, if the woman does not have family, she might as well will everything to charity than hand over her estate to a greedy African opportunist. The woman knows very well that he is in the marriage to catch an opportunity, but she is smart too to also try and capture the moment for pleasure.

I pray that God will send him help should he finds himself out in the cold.

guobe:
He said he married her for peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Sholuwa241: 10:50am On Apr 20, 2023
compton11:
Nîgga said peace of mind 😂😂😭.
na wetein happen to hakimi wife go happen to this one this I have seen u no go fit get since pass oyibo woman she go just use this one take they wet that rotin white hole hey hakimi come see this young man o I don talk my own o no say I no won you .
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by guobe: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2023
fcbelle72:

Even my gender dey do sef, Regina is a case study
everybody wants comfort but repercussion awaits in later years.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by KingGeedorah(m): 11:35am On Apr 20, 2023
To each his own, on whatever get's him thru his day
If that's where he finds his peace, good for him
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by PStacks(m): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
yuk. disgusting. i feel like throwing up mehn

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by FarmTech(m): 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
Chai. It's better not to marry at all than this. What men can do for money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by fcbelle72(f): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
guobe:
everybody wants comfort but repercussion awaits in later years.

Thats what they fail to know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by guobe: 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
[quote author=fcbelle72 post=122639391]

Thats what they fail to know[/quote the love of money has blinded their thinking.They will one day realise that this money we are chasing is just vanity when the inevitable happens. They will surely learn the hard way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos / The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.