Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman (69040 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Enemyofpeace: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
babakb:

What comes to the VOs mind doesn't matter, It's the law that matters, no amount of the VOs discretion will make them deny the right of any US citizen, except if the foreign spouse in question is a terrorist.
please tell him o. Na envy and jealousy dey worry the guy jare
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by AngelicBeing: 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
babakb:

What comes to the VOs mind doesn't matter, It's the law that matters, no amount of the VOs discretion will make them deny the right of any US citizen, except if the foreign spouse in question is a terrorist.
Another angle to the equation cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
babakb:

Obviously you don't know much about Residency/Citizenship by marriage in America, for an American Citizen to file for a foreign spouse green card, the marriage must be done outside the territory of the US, that's why they usually do such marriages in Nigeria.

For the woman to leave America and come all the way to Africa and marry is enough evidence for the VO to grant the young man's green card, like I said this is happening all the time, nothing new cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even International students file for their spouse and kids to join them let alone a bonafide citizen of America, common grin grin grin
Believe it or not i know, why would she need to travel all the way from america to africa to marry someone she loves? If he truely loves her, why couldn't he travel from africa to america? Why do you think the immigrations made it so that it must be the american with the citizenship who must travel outside america to get married to their FOREIGN spouses? Years ago one didn't have to travel to a foreign country outside America, they only changed it in recent years.

I never said it doesn't happen and also not all visa or spouse green card applied are or were granted, right?
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Ddigit: 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
You get bad mouth ooo, hahahahaha

poshestmina:
"Nigerian girls are useless"
"Nigeria women are leeches,they bring nothing to the table"
See this one's wedding pictures looking like remembrance pictures grin grin grin grin .

Osino peace of mind grin. grin
Is it that these guys can't get young and good-looking white women ? Why always white graves?

God,abeg na!
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
AngelicBeing:
koboko laden with chilly pepper on the back of the guy and outright visa Rejection and a note on his file to be rejected by other Visa officers grin
Exactly!! cheesy grin grin cheesy so that is what the American immigrations/border securities would do too.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
babakb:

Who do you think makes decision on visas or citizenships issuance? An immigration officer. You keep talking about rights, just because you have the right to jump off New York bridge doesn't mean you are right or that it is right. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
drimzsmoke:
I don't think any lady out there will agree to marry an impotent man....A 20 year-old lady married to a man in his 70s should not be compared to a guy doing the same....Men are moved by what they see, I still shared a story on my whatsapp status some days back about having a penile erection while counting the number of beads a lady was wearing....

again, you cant compare the above yeye people with PEOPLE MARRYING FOR LOVE... these people are marrying for MONEY/GREED/POWER/DESPERATION etc and they dont care whether their partner is impotent and/or sexually disgusting and/or look like King Kong, as there is no physical attraction between them. the only reason they do so is because of MONEY/GREED/POWER/DESPERATION.
these people could marry a damn donkey if it could get them what they foolishly desire at all cost.

Any young man capable of marrying a 60 years old woman for whatsoever reason has this innate capacity of raping a 5 year-old girl!!!

i beg to disagree...as much as these people are desperate and would marry any geriatric being, it does NOT make them criminals nor does that make them "possible" pedos. they are just desperate people.
do you know some of them desperate people allow foreign gay men to fukc their nyansh even though they are not gay themselves, just because of the dream of japa? do you know some of them are willing to be humiliated/belittled/disrespected/enslaved by these old white women because of their dream to japa? it isnt a crime to fukc your grandpa/grandma's agemate.

as the saying goes:" a hungry man is not a free man!
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
please tell him o. Na envy and jealousy dey worry the guy jare
Envy? grin grin grin envy a young naigerian man who marries a 70 years old wrinkled white woman just to obtain a US green card? grin grin grin . You must have a low expectation of your life or self. Everyone is not on your category.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by dnawah(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
guobe:
He said he married her for peace of mind
see the face of the man on the last picture. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Adakintroy: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
Just nasty…..they will marry old azzz pale women but would be saying shit about their own Nigerian women if that is not self hate I don’t know what is.

He needs therapy because this ain’t it.

Just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Where is Dr Umar Johnson when you need him? grin

Hating on ur fellow woman on her journey to finding true love is not the bestway to support other women.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by DeepSight(m): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
Just nasty…..they will marry old azzz pale women but would be saying shit about their own Nigerian women if that is not self hate I don’t know what is.

Might be for papers.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by babakb: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Who do you think makes decision on visas or citizenships issuance? An immigration officer. You keep talking about rights, just because you have the right to jump off New York bridge doesn't mean you are right or that it is right. grin grin

I made a comparison but you're still arguing, If International students that don't even have green cards can file for their spouse to join them, why would a citizen be unable to file for their foreign spouse

No VO can stop this guy from entering America, the woman is the only one that can deny the guy from entering America if she refuse to file for him.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by occfx: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
guobe:
He said he married her for peace of mind

Anything to cash out bro without killing anybody

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Enemyofpeace: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Envy? grin grin grin envy a young naigerian man who marries a 70 years old wrinkled white woman just to obtain a US green card? grin grin grin . You must have a low expectation of your life or self. Everyone is not on your category.
I said it before and I'm saying it again, na envy and jealousy dey worry you. Ordinary international passport you no get, not to talk of visa to travel out. Na English just full your mouth like Wole Soyinka

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by occfx: 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
Highways:
Fear of Tinubu the Guinean... He for just relax, Peter Obi is taking over

That man is not tinubu, that man is ogunlere yekini amoda from Guinea. The real tinubu is in France.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by RaptorX: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
babakb:

He has no business with the visa officer sef, his granny wife will file for his green card which will eventually lead to citizenship.

You guys don't know how easy and sweet it is to Japa through marriage, if I wasn't married I would definitely opt for this option, find me a lonely UK, Canadian, American or German granny and wife her azzz grin grin grin

You obviously have no clue how immigration through marriage works, after the granny file for him he will still attend a migrant visa interview at the embassy or consulate with evidence that the marriage is not a sham for the purpose of migration which this one is obviously clear even to a blind interviewer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
babakb:

I made a comparison but you're still arguing, If International students that don't even have green cards can file for their spouse to join them, why would a citizen be unable to file for their foreign spouse

Okay, international student was issued a visa as a student, the idea is to come and study and go back, just because some or even most of them ends up marrying American citizens and files doesn't mean it is their right, besides, they are already in the country with a valid visa.

Man! I dated an immigration officer for 3 years, i have American friends who married or still married to foreign spouses from Vietnam, Philliphine, Naigeria, Thailand, China and so forth.

Fine, let me just agree with you if it makes you happy. grin ciao!
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by kelmicheal: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
The old grandma elastic puna can no longer hold rod this guy eeh
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by dalass(f): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
BeanX:
If I slap ur mumu face ehn 😒 as if u won't do worse.

Nairaland nuisance undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
RaptorX:
You obviously have no clue how immigration through marriage works, after the granny file for him he will still attend a migrant visa interview at the embassy or consulate with evidence that the marriage is not a sham for the purpose of migration which this one is obviously clear even to a blind interviewer.
Thank you!! This is what i have being trying to explain to him grin he thinks just because he is married to an American citizen automatically gives him a green card without scrutiny.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Barcalee: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
It's better than rituals

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by MuslimIgbo: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

THE MOST SHOCKING THING IS THAT, MANY OF YOU YOUNG LADIES OF THIS AGE HAVE BODYCOUNT FAR MORE THAN THAT GRANDMA.

I'd rather manage that grandma with low bodycount than to marry a YOUNG WHÓRE.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
I said it before and I'm saying it again, na envy and jealousy dey worry you. Ordinary international passport you no get, not to talk of visa to travel out. Na English just full your mouth like Wole Soyinka
grin grin cheesy

Mate, i was born and bred in East london UK, by naigerian IGBO parents, i lived in Miami for 3 years where one of my kids was born, my son and his mother 0ne of my exes still lives in Miami, i shuttle from the UK to Miami to go see my son atleast every 3 months. That is why i can write and speak English, i am English.. here you have it! As i ve told you not everyone is on your category.

This moment i am typing from Jamaica where i have being visiting for nearly 6 weeke now, drinking fresh coconut wata, rum and smoking weed., grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by guobe: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
dnawah:
see the face of the man on the last picture. angry angry
d guy de reason him life whether na to catch him own 90 years old grandma
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Enemyofpeace: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
grin grin cheesy

Mate, i was born and bred in East london UK, by naigerian IGBO parents, i lived in Miami for 3 years where one of my kids was born, my son and his mother 0ne of my exes still lives in Miami, i shuttle from the UK to Miami to go see my son atleast every 3 months. That is why i can write and speak English, i am English.. here you have it! As i ve told you not everyone is on your category.

This moment i am typing from Jamaica where i have being visiting for nearly 6 weeke now, drinking fresh coconut wata, rum and smoking weed., grin cheesy grin cheesy
wehdone o . Chief Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
wehdone o . Chief Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour grin grin cheesy
Good, i am glad you got the message, anything else reasonable you would like to add? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by BigName101: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

His self hating green card wanting asss would be best to answer that question.

Sometimes black men really be out here embarrassing themselves. How can you settled for a pale old wrinkled azz woman when there are so many beautiful black queens out there? Foolishness in high places.

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by babakb: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
RaptorX:

Evidence is document and not feelings or assumptions, an 18 years old boy can marry an 88 years granny, as long as the marriage is genuine he would be granted visa, of course genuity means certified official documents that proves the marriage ceremony outside the US.

It's not a crime to marry a granny or a 70 or 80 years old woman grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by John4B: 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
What poverty can cause.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
babakb:

Evidence is document and not feelings or assumptions, an 18 years old boy can marry and 88 years granny, as long as the marriage is genuine he would be granted visa, of course genuity means certified official documents that proves the marriage ceremony outside the US.

It's not a crime to marry a granny or a 70 or 80 years old woman grin grin grin
No it is not a crime for an 18 years old to marry a granny, but your motive for marrying a granny should be questioned, scrutinized for the granny's wellbeing or the 18 years old. Not all 88 years old grannies are in their right mental state, this is where the state speaks or acts unbehalf of the 88years old granny. So if you can successfully present an ID DOCUMENT that impersonates me to my bank, witdraw money from my bank account it is okay right? That would be a felony.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by ceeceeco: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
I can only enjoy this type of relationship if only there's no sex attached, because, I don't know how I'm going to have erection/feelings for this kind of person. How can I?
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Abbeytoy(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

You get a red or blue passport?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.