Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman (69259 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by DJInfluence: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
Just nasty…..they will marry old azzz pale women but would be saying shit about their own Nigerian women if that is not self hate I don’t know what is.

He needs therapy because this ain’t it.

Just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Where is Dr Umar Johnson when you need him? grin
This one go give am 2 things naija women can't give him.
Pali and peace of mind. Maybe he can even inherit all her property. Naija woman go only give headache. Those wey Sabi know say the guy go run leave the oyinbo as soon as he get Pali.
Meanwhile maybe na genuine love who are we to judge another man? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Reference(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
Repugnant.
Aren't there supposed to be anti-exploitation laws to stand against this sort of thing.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Buziness101: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
BTCog:
Desperation of highest order. If you want to work abroad, acquire as many technical certificates as possible as it relates to your career choice. Oyibo is crazy about certifications. Spread your applications and network and the sky is your limit. While applying, ensure you have some balance in your account for you medicals and visa processing. Only few Nigerians are taking this opportunity. Indians are everywhere not by Government push like the Chinese but by individual push. Let's stop embarrassing Nigeria with this sort of marriages.

TELL ME WHAT IS LEFT IN THIS COUNTRY... IF NOT DESPERATE YOUTHS... COMMON TO CARRY PLACARD AND PROTEST AGAINST THE FOOLS THAT CALL THEMSELVES POLITICIANS WE CANNOT DO THAT... ONLY TO PROTEST O... NOW YOU HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING TINUBU TO BE YOUR PRESIDENT FOR ANOTHER 8YRS... SO TELL ME... IF THE YOUNG MAN HAS NOT LIBERATED HIMSELF BY GETTING MARRIED TO A 70YRS OLD WHITE WOMAN OUT OF DESPERATION... WETIN AGAIN REMAIN FOR HIM IN THIS SHITHOLE CALLED NIGERIA. WHY WON'T HE SEE THE WOMAN AS AN ANGEL SENT FROM GOD BOTH HIM AND HIS FAMILY MEMBERS SEF.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by ahnie: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
This guy needs serious therapy.

My God!!!!!
Chai and den go dey open mouth rubbish naija women.
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Akharmony: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
He must be from benin. .People from that side are so obssesed with white people
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Benresmy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
sometimes i feel ashamed of african,, can a white man marry a 71 yrs black woman in african? angry angry angry..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by AngelicBeing: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
EgunMogaji2:
My own is that he should have an Attorney on speed dial became of involuntary manslaughter in the other room.
Hehehe, l don't understand, how will this guy have intimate relation with these 70 years old woman, na wao sigh sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by RaptorX: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
The old mama no even get teeth again looking at the second picture. Damn niggas dey try o, the mama mouth odor fit wake dead body.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by westside365: 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
Aber leave am, the hustle is real. Person wey no know no know. When you are in Nigeria you will think you are king Solomon but don't worry when you komot from Naija then you go ask the guy wey marrry say you misyarn the other day.

Rokiat:
Just nasty…..they will marry old azzz pale women but would be saying shit about their own Nigerian women if that is not self hate I don’t know what is.

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Henroo88(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
Love for the money
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

This is the correct way to Japa, easy papers, easy money, you won't understand

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
guobe:
lol peace of dollars
Haha
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Bimpe29: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
Wonder shall never end
Rokiat:

His self hating green card wanting asss would be best to answer that question.

Sometimes black men really be out here embarrassing themselves. How can you settled for a pale old wrinkled azz woman when there are so many beautiful black queens out there? Foolishness in high places.

Can't compare that to free dollars abroad, forget it
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
pansophist:
Survival is the strongest force on earth. If you think you can't stoop so low, your survival is not under threat yet.

Happy married life bro. I understand.
Wow
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by RaptorX: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
If he is doing this for green card he is wasting his time. Because this is obvious marriage fraud and you can't fool no visa officer not especially an American visa officer with this sham marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Faposky95: 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
E Eazy to marry....
Talk less of your grandma mate....?!
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
These are two consenting adults for Pete's sake! The man knows why he chose her for peace of mind. Why not celebrate with him? undecided
Haha
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Ihateheadslamer: 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
In other news, it means test in peace tongue
compton11:
Nîgga said peace of mind 😂😂😭.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by nkemjacob2(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
D journey for green passport remain real
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
poshestmina:
"Nigerian girls are useless"
"Nigeria women are leeches,they bring nothing to the table"
See this one's wedding pictures looking like remembrance pictures grin grin grin grin .

Osino peace of mind grin. grin
Is it that these guys can't get young and good-looking white women ? Why always white graves?

God,abeg na!
I'm waiting for mine, free dollars
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by vickydevoka(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

Bcus of papers
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by EmmyDJourno: 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
Na so my guy, secure the bag come show all these girls pepper
That’s the only way to survive emotional turmoil in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Kobicove(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
if Regina can do it, so can the above bobo...

to each their own misery!

Regina's case is better by far undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by saphiere(f): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Nigerian men are disgusting
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by mechanics(m): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Goodluck to him
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Beverages: 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kolu 😆 🤣
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by MilitantAtheist: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
Arrhhh! Mehn I want vomit. He nor for kiss her wrinkled old tobacco mouth na. God help us. May this never be the fate of any of my friends or brothers. This is too disgusting no matter the gain. Good luck to them

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
Fake love
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by drimzsmoke(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
oh God, how can I get this image off my "head" now....This is an eyesore!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by drimzsmoke(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
if Regina can do it, so can the above bobo...

to each their own misery!

Have you seen the breast of a postmenopausal woman before sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Ray07(m): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hatrick01:
Enjoy ur green card. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Me too ve been looking for green love on facebook but the ones i see just dey whyne whyne me anyhow grin grin grin grin grin

One tell me say her husband still dey alive...

Mtcheeewwww
😁😁😁😁
The hustle is real. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos / The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.