Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman (69252 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Edoziesmart:

And you believe this kind of pale woman that is obsessed for black young dick has money?
You will definitely learn a lesson sha.
I rest my case.
Haha lol
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by bizhop01: 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
Just nasty…..they will marry old azzz pale women but would be saying shit about their own Nigerian women if that is not self hate I don’t know what is.

He needs therapy because this ain’t it.

Just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Where is Dr Umar Johnson when you need him? grin
There's different between Assets and Liability cool
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by babakb: 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Perhaps, and if they discover that she has being coerced or manipulated, they will not issue residency, there have being many cases of false/arranged marriages to obtain citizenship Which was eventually found out right?

Sham marriages are usually done in secret, for the couple to make their marriage public usually means there's nothing illegal about it, they have nothing to hide, forget it 🙂🙂🙂 the guy don Japa.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by onatisi(m): 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
bravo my guy , you are doing very well. May God bless your hustle
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Or it could just be two consenting adults as it is made to seem! undecided
Yes, it could,Possible, do you think the American immigrations would easily buy this marriage when he goes on the apply for visa or green card?
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Kobojunkiee: 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Yes, it could,Possible, do you think the American immigrations would easily buy this marriage when he goes on the apply for visa or green card?
If they both have an authentic story to tell, of course! undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
babakb:

Sham marriages are usually done in secret, for the couple to make their marriage public usually means there's nothing illegal about it, they have nothing to hide, forget it 🙂🙂🙂 the guy don Japa.

Not nercerssarily, people has every right to get married in secret there are no laws in America that forbids couples from getting married in secret, many celebrities got married in secret, also just because the marriage was made public doesn't mean it could not be a sham marriage. Why did they not get married in America? You sound as if you know the couple personally. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by dbestuncle: 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
Just nasty…..they will marry old azzz pale women but would be saying shit about their own Nigerian women if that is not self hate I don’t know what is.

It's all for the money ma
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by pansophist(m): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
Olodo24:
I thought only women do relationships for money and other material things

Men do it too, but it's not typical. Same way women don't go into a relationship to be pounded like fufu, but some do, and even pay for the pounding.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Onionstew: 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

You spoke ma mind. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by pansophist(m): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
Princessdainty:
it's a man so you understand and yea it's survival but if na woman you'll call her unprintable names. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.

Barking at the wrong tree. Getat.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by drimzsmoke(m): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

again we all know why these people marry their grandpa/grandma's agemate, and it has nothing to do with sexy body.

I don't think any lady out there will agree to marry an impotent man....A 20 year-old lady married to a man in his 70s should not be compared to a guy doing the same....Men are moved by what they see, I still shared a story on my whatsapp status some days back about having a penile erection while counting the number of beads a lady was wearing....Any young man capable of marrying a 60 years old woman for whatsoever reason has this innate capacity of raping a 5 year-old girl!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by pansophist(m): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
Samakus:

I wish I can frame this quote and hang on my wall.

You're goated nnaoo

What's stopping you from framing it? Stop wishing, start doing.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
If they both have an authentic story to tell, of course! undecided
I agree, grin if they have an authentic story, why they would need to have an AUTHENTIC STORY to tell comes to mind. It could also go pear shaped.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by noble2faith(m): 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

His self hating green card wanting asss would be best to answer that question.

Sometimes black men really be out here embarrassing themselves. How can you settled for a pale old wrinkled azz woman when there are so many beautiful black queens out there? Foolishness in high places.

As in ehn! The thing shock me like shocker lo shey beat yi. How can I leave a firm flesh fruit like ROKIAT and go for ancient azz woman? 🤔

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by AngelicBeing: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Errr.. i don't think so, it would be difficult for him to obtain a visa let alone a green card. They will scrutinize him robustly, they will also question the mental and emotional health of the old woman, was she coerced into consenting to the marriage, is she suffering from dementia,
Another angle to the issue, nawao shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by goodman5(m): 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
God abeg na this kind peace of mind I want grin
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by ekolobaba: 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hahahaha

Aturu
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by izubext007: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
my guy don cash out
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by FantasyWolf(m): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
Green card loading..
I can see the visa in her eyes
Nobody should criticize him,the Lord works in mysterious ways 😂😂
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by FantasyWolf(m): 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
Green card loading..
FantasyWolf:
Green card loading..
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Another angle to the issue, nawao shocked
Well.. American immigrations has since and over the years found out that almost all American green cards obtained by Naigerians were obtained through deceptions/sham marriages to American citizens, either old or young. So they have made it difficult to obtain further green cards by naigerians. Now, if you are a staff at the American embbassy and these 2 couple walks in to apply for a green card, what would come to your mind immideately?
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by JeffreyJunior: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
Who displayed my wedding pictures here without permission?
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Ekpekus(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
compton11:
Nîgga said peace of mind 😂😂😭.
The thing shock me 😆 🤣 😂
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by pikechukwu6(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
omo, Hustle dey real cool cool
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Gbeng30(m): 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
This guy Na Sodiq ogbon ,anyway it's better than doing ritual....sharp guy wey Don smell dollars
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by armyofone(m): 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
You concluded that she is not in her right mind on a could? undecided

Na her personal doctor grin

The woman is young. Possibly late 50s
The hair color fly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by babakb: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Not nercerssarily, people has every right to get married in secret there are no laws in America that forbids couples from getting married in secret, many celebrities got married in secret, also just because the marriage was made public doesn't mean it could not be a sham marriage. Why did they not get married in America? You sound as if you know the couple personally. undecided

Obviously you don't know much about Residency/Citizenship by marriage in America, for an American Citizen to file for a foreign spouse green card, the marriage must be done outside the territory of the US, that's why they usually do such marriages in Nigeria.

For the woman to leave America and come all the way to Africa and marry is enough evidence for the VO to grant the young man's green card, like I said this is happening all the time, nothing new cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even International students file for their spouse and kids to join them let alone a bonafide citizen of America, common grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by imagrg(m): 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
You too get bad mouth.

Your gender would do worse things as regards relationship. After all some desperate ladies allow dogs to yash them now.

Na a way to beat the hard times my dear.
Rokiat:

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by babakb: 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Well.. American immigrations has since and over the years found out that almost all American green cards obtained by Naigerians were obtained through deceptions/sham marriages to American citizens, either old or young. So they have made it difficult to obtain further green cards by naigerians. Now, if you are a staff at the American embbassy and these 2 couple walks in to apply for a green card, what would come to your mind immideately?

What comes to the VOs mind doesn't matter, It's the law that matters, no amount of the VOs discretion will make them deny the right of any US citizen, except if the foreign spouse in question is a terrorist.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Enemyofpeace: 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
All I know be sey the woman pusssssssy go dey very wrinkled but tight like dat of a virgin.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by AngelicBeing: 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
koboko laden with chilly pepper on the back of the guy and outright visa Rejection and a note on his file to be rejected by other Visa officers grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos / The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.