Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman (69065 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by ahnie: 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
Old white wrinkled cougars the new btc for naija guys.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

The hustle is real.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by babakb: 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
That is what you think, he will not get any green card/passport. I can guarantee you that.

It's like you don't know how Residency/Citizenship by marriage works, its not the guy that will apply, it's the woman that will apply on his behalf, it's her fundamental right to marry anyone she wish to marry in the world as long as they're not terrorists.

She will sue the government for denying her application to grant her husband residency and citizenship rights to live with her in her county.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Princessdainty(m): 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
pansophist:
Survival is the strongest force on earth. If you think you can't stoop so low, your survival is not under threat yet.

Happy married life bro. I understand.
it's a man so you understand and yea it's survival but if na woman you'll call her unprintable names. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
AngelicBeing:
I don't think it will be considered a Sham marriage, they probably went to the registry and I think the guy must have cross and dot all his i's and he will be able to scale through and get his paperwork done for His green card
Errr.. i don't think so, it would be difficult for him to obtain a visa let alone a green card. They will scrutinize him robustly, they will also question the mental and emotional health of the old woman, was she coerced into consenting to the marriage, is she suffering from dementia,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by grandstar(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
Just nasty…..they will marry old azzz pale women but would be saying shit about their own Nigerian women if that is not self hate I don’t know what is.

He needs therapy because this ain’t it.

Just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Where is Dr Umar Johnson when you need him? grin

The only therapy he needs are his documents.

Many young Brits are worried these guys just want to marry them for the papers and dump them. That's why they can't get any as thats what's really in their heart.

The truth is there are many young girls ready to settle down with you but since your heart isn't genuine, you say there's none.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
RaptorX:
If he is doing this for green card he is wasting his time. Because this is obvious marriage fraud and you can't fool no visa officer not especially an American visa officer with this sham marriage.
Absolutely! It is clearly obvious. He may never obtain a visa let alone a green card, he took advantage of an old women with dementia.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Edoziesmart(m): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hassanmaye:

I'm waiting for mine, free dollars
And you believe this kind of pale woman that is obsessed for black young dick has money?
You will definitely learn a lesson sha.
I rest my case.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
These are two consenting adults for Pete's sake! The man knows why he chose her for peace of mind. Why not celebrate with him? undecided
Only one person consented to this sham marriage, the man, the old woman could not have being in the right state of mind to consent, she could have dementia or coerced, manipulated into consenting

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by mosaicafrique: 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

His self hating green card wanting asss would be best to answer that question.

Sometimes black men really be out here embarrassing themselves. How can you settled for a pale old wrinkled azz woman when there are so many beautiful black queens out there? Foolishness in high places.

He did this for the money
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by JuicyStar: 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
Awwww what a tender, crude and sweet love
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Kobojunkiee: 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Only one person consented to this sham marriage, the man, the old woman could not have being in the right state of mind to consent, she could have dementia or coerced, manipulated into consenting
You concluded that she is not in her right mind on a could? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Kobojunkiee: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
omohayek:
■ As consenting adults they are free to do as they like, but that doesn't mean they have a right to be free from criticism afterwards. Unless this young man has some sort of bizarre granny fetish, all I see here is self-loathing combined with desperation.
■ To marry for permanent residency in a western country is one thing, but why does it have to be to a woman who looks old enough to be his grandmother? Were there really no other candidates he could find? Why couldn't he pull the usual African desperado act by finding some fat, lower-class white woman to tie himself to? Even that would be less cringe-inducing than this frankly disgusting sight.
1. undecided

2. You give am other candidates? No be the one wey you find you go use? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by FireUpNow(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
Just nasty…..they will marry old azzz pale women but would be saying shit about their own Nigerian women if that is not self hate I don’t know what is.

Can an old Naija woman guarantee the young man visa abroad and citizenship? A woman her age in Nigeria nor get better touch light. So nor vex

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
babakb:

It's like you don't know how Residency/Citizenship by marriage works, its not the guy that will apply, it's the woman that will apply on his behalf, it's her fundamental right to marry anyone she wish to marry in the world as long as they're not terrorists.

She will sue the government for denying her application to grant her husband residency and citizenship rights to live with her in her county.

Did you know that the American government can interfere into an individual's life, like refuse them what ever they request if they feel that the individual is not in the right state of mind, the government have the duty to make sure that the woman consented to the marriage while in the right state of mind. Is the duty of the government to make sure that the old woman do not suffer from dementia or was not manipulated into the marriage. Not everything that you have the right to is given to you. Believe it or not, i know.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
You concluded that she is not in her right mind on a could? undecided
cheesy grin how could i have concluded when i inserted the word COULD? What does the word could mean? You highlighted the word without knowing the meaning.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Kobojunkiee: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
cheesy grin how could i have concluded when i inserted the word COULD? What does the word could mean? You highlighted the word without knowing the meaning.
This is your own post
SKIBiNSKI:
No be you talk that part? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by drimzsmoke(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

nope... have you seen the body of a nekkid 70yr old man before? is there any difference?

Please don't do this...the analogy no follow!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by penearth(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hope she has not willed all properties to formal husband or his/her parents
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by babakb: 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Did you know that the American government can interfere into an individual's life, like refuse them what ever they request if they feel that the individual is not in the right state of mind, the government have the duty to make sure that the woman consented to the marriage while in the right state of mind. Is the duty of the government to make sure that the old woman do not suffer from dementia or was not manipulated into the marriage. Not everything that you have the right to is given to you. Believe it or not, i know.

We are saying the same thing, the government will discover that she wasn't coerced or manipulated into the marriage and eventually grant the guy residency/citizenship smiley smiley smiley
This has been happening for many decades, nothing new.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
This is your own post No be you talk that part? undecided
Yes! by that i also meant that she MAY have being coerced, manipulated into consenting. You think it is not possible that she MAY have being manipulated or coerced?

How normal or ussual is it for a 70 years old white grandmother to get married to an african man who is in his late 20s? They whole thing appears shambolic from the get go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by ChineduAPC: 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
Na ipob way of getting paper abroad.Yet you see them conniving with Dr DAMAGES to propagate fake news. Wicked and bigot people from the eastern zone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by faithfull18(f): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
True love😁 lazy men everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Olodo24: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
pansophist:
Survival is the strongest force on earth. If you think you can't stoop so low, your survival is not under threat yet.

Happy married life bro. I understand.
I thought only women do relationships for money and other material things
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
drimzsmoke:
Please don't do this...the analogy no follow!!!

again we all know why these people marry their grandpa/grandma's agemate, and it has nothing to do with sexy body.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Kobojunkiee: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Yes! by that i also meant that she MAY have being coerced, manipulated into consenting. You think it is not possible that she MAY have being manipulated or coerced? How normal or ussual is it for a 70 years old white grandmother to get married to an african man who is in his late 20s? They whole thing appears shambolic from the get go.
It is possible that she is being scammed and there is a possibility that she isn't. So? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by PerfectMan24: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Love in Tokyo!
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
babakb:

We are saying the same thing, the government will discover that she wasn't coerced or manipulated into the marriage and eventually grant the guy residency/citizenship smiley smiley smiley
This has been happening for many decades, nothing new.
Perhaps, and if they discover that she has being coerced or manipulated, they will not issue residency, there have being many cases of false/arranged marriages to obtain citizenship Which was eventually found out right?
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Dancebreaker: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
One day, he will give the kpale he is collecting from the Iyagba to one 9ja woman currently laughing at him.

Men have to do the work first.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by sixtuso(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
Is that not the woman that acted Alice the healer in Merlin, Gaius old friend??
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
It is possible that she is being scammed and there is a possibility that she isn't. So? undecided
I agree, so in that case it COULD NOT have being 2 consenting adults, it MAY have being made to appear as 2 consenting adults. Right?
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by Kobojunkiee: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
I agree, so in that case it COULD NOT have being 2 consenting adults, it MAY have being made to appear as 2 consenting adults. Right?
Or it could just be two consenting adults as it is made to seem! undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman by donproject2(m): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

Africans still strongly show that we are doomed. Have we ever seen a young oyinbo guy getting married to an old Africa woman...

This is just disgusting

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys / Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.