Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help (55868 Views)

My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Ever Suffered From Depression??? Please Share Your Story (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Ten06(m): 5:41am On Apr 20, 2023
Try to Pull yourself from that lady first and try to study and understand that gender very well.
They will do the worse to you and still accuse you by playing the victim.

You better know these Eve children very well, she will still do more to you. They know how to pretend very well, very unrepentant people
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Lordofalmajiri(f): 5:52am On Apr 20, 2023
Newton2024:
She hasn't but I am sure she will. It's just that she doesn't have the opportunity yet. As for me, I have erased my mind.
Same thing I said to my Girlfriend... I told her forgiving her won't be a problem but she'll likely do it again. The said guy she hard sex with has been in her DM for over 5months ... When they she did it her attitude Changed and she couldn't look me straight In the eyes... I confronted her and she tried to deny , didn't have much evidence but I knew something was wrong. I got hold of the guys phone number plus he even tried to call me when I seized her phone. Na there she con confess. And she deleted their chats most of the time. But Me don decide to make her my baby mama. I'm not perfect o, infact I have at least 3 other girls. But she's the only one I took serious.

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by mosaicafrique: 6:22am On Apr 20, 2023
Go and pray for forgiveness, you sent her to the world and whenever she indulge in sexual and sinful acts just know that you have a percentage of the sin she is committing sexually because you showed her the way. Her family will never tell you they knew what was happening, they are seeing you as a time waster for her because she is yet to meet her choice.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Mikeeytools: 6:25am On Apr 20, 2023
concho:
We started dating when she got admission in 2018. She was a novice and a church girl then .
There was nothing like intimacy till 2021 and that was when I deflowered her ,

Since I promised my self that I must marry who ever I deflowered , I started taking care of some parts of her needs hoping that I will get financially stable and settle down with her .

She was the type of girl that everyone assumed to be an angel . I trusted her more than anything on earth .

She is too jealous that she suspects that I’m cheating even when I was not . She misinterprets everything an opposite sex sends to me

Fast forward to 2022 . She visited one day and got upset that another girl referred to me as “babe” on chat instead of saying “hi” . I insisted that she brings her own phone so I check if a guy has never called her babe

On getting to her chat , I noticed this guy that she saved as “my favorite” . They had no chats (she deletes everything) . I decided to dig deeper only to find out that this guy has been going to her house (family house ) to sleep with her . It’s not once , it’s not twice . And it was frequent the period she even said I should give her space that they were doing family prayers

The worst is that I told the mum and elder siblings out of anger. They did absolutely nothing . The mum only denied knowing that the guy comes around when everyone is out

A month later, I saw a chat of the mum asking her why she doesn’t pick the guy’s call again . I almost ran mad

She has promised and vouched that she won’t try such again and doesn’t know what came over her her .

I have tried everything possible to forgive her since no one treats me the way she does , but I keep loosing weight and falling sick by day .

I’m currently depressed and don’t know what to do again
depression kill you there. Woman that you have not married. What crop of men are this self.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by concho(m): 6:44am On Apr 20, 2023
Beautyprincess2:
Ayiii am sorry, very sorry but let me ask u are u saying that all those while when she was away u didn't cheat on her? Anyways am very sorry I don't like hearing stories like this all the guys experiencing things like this I wish I can just love u all and date you. Am very sorry okay? If u would want to talk offline den let's talk.
090 three nine three 2 five 22 3
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by anthonyuncle(m): 6:52am On Apr 20, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

As simple as fvck. May God help him to see clearly.

AMEN

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by MrFly(m): 6:53am On Apr 20, 2023
Love, lust and simping are three different things. U have chosen the latter
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by elantraceey(f): 7:01am On Apr 20, 2023
Forgive a cheat at your own peril.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by kunle75(m): 7:08am On Apr 20, 2023
concho:
We started dating when she got admission in 2018. She was a novice and a church girl then .

Since I promised my self that I must marry who ever I deflowered , I started taking care of some parts of her needs hoping that I will get financially stable and settle down with her .

She was the type of girl that everyone assumed to be an angel . I trusted her more than anything on earth .

She is too jealous that she suspects that I’m cheating even when I was not . She misinterprets everything an opposite sex sends to me

Fast forward to 2022 . She visited one day and got upset that another girl referred to me as “babe” on chat instead of saying “hi” . I insisted that she brings her own phone so I check if a guy has never called her babe

On getting to her chat , I noticed this guy that she saved as “my favorite” . They had no chats (she deletes everything) . I decided to dig deeper only to find out that this guy has been going to her house (family house ) to sleep with her . It’s not once , it’s not twice . And it was frequent the period she even said I should give her space that they were doing family prayers

The worst is that I told the mum and elder siblings out of anger. They did absolutely nothing . The mum only denied knowing that the guy comes around when everyone is out

A month later, I saw a chat of the mum asking her why she doesn’t pick the guy’s call again . I almost ran mad

She has promised and vouched that she won’t try such again and doesn’t know what came over her her .

I have tried everything possible to forgive her since no one treats me the way she does , but I keep loosing weight and falling sick by day .

Kee yourself because of woman,you're doomed if you die due to depression
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Regie2bless: 7:08am On Apr 20, 2023
Zonefree:

A girl and her wretched family are using you to play ludo and you're trying everything possible to forgive her undecided

I love that you're losing weight and falling sick day by day. It's a good sign for others to learn not to be like you. You're a disgrace to humanity and a waste of space.

A bandit is valuable than you! Tueh!
u see as u lack sence? Must u insult people, if u no wan give advice just move or better no comment. Some manners please
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Regie2bless: 7:15am On Apr 20, 2023
concho:

to solve this matter? If she save the person name as favourite that means she love the person pass u, despite say na u dey camp her. Another reason be say u no dey show the family love financially and the other guy they give the family so there is room for the family to accept the other guy over u. When last u give or regard her family financially? If No, na there the problem dey come from? U no just marry woman u also marry her family.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Kehindemichael: 7:37am On Apr 20, 2023
Guy, run for your life, you have gone through all this and you're still waiting I pity you, run ooo
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:39am On Apr 20, 2023
You will end up dying if you no give yourself brain
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by bigcasava1(m): 7:54am On Apr 20, 2023
concho:

just continue to depressed since you don't know what to do.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2023
Another SIMP spotted.
You go dey trust woman.
Oju e a bo.
The kinds of men we have these days though undecided
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by bosschinalu(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2023
If you ever forgive a cheating woman, she will punish you for forgiving her.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Blackpowers101: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2023
concho:

Traditional will handle all, it is very simple to turn her heart to you alone just after speaking to her. I can make that his prick not to function again, It will be like rubber until you do something when it's time to forgive him. If you like you can call me or whatsapp me 09034568201
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by mario2k(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2023

SHHE BELONGS TO THE STREET.MOVE ON GUY
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by eeithis(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2023
Bros truth is no matter how you try to forget about this you wouldn't..... And the greatest mistake you will make is to go ahead and marry her..

My advice is let her go.... E no go easy but once you stop seeing her your feelings for her will wash... Be strong bro
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Geovanni412(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

How many times are we gonna tell you guys that once your girlfriend enters the University, the [b]‘Y’ in ‘YOUR’ automatically becomes useless [/b]like the P in Psychology, Psalm and Pneumonia? undecided grin grin

Forgiving a cheating Partner is like throwing away your Peace of Mind, coz you'll always be wondering where she is, who she's with or what she's doing at the moment. Alaye, move-on.

You wish? undecided only a guy without OPTIONS, and has LOW SELF-ESTEEM will think this way undecided I hope you go on and marry her so she'll finally send you to your early grave undecided undecided

I no dey motivate for here!!!! If you refuse to do the right thing, you'll learn the Hard way!

The bolded is key

In my Univ, there was one Calabar girl that was very generous. To the extent, that one of my guys gave her the nickname PT(public toilet).

One of our guys, Skippy was in love with her deeply. In fact, he told us he was the one who disvirgined her. On top everything d girl dey do, this guy still dey follow am like mumu dey do valentine for her sef.

I no matter if you disvirgin the girl, person wey wan enter street go enter street.

It's a question of opportunity.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Lobotomy02: 9:27am On Apr 20, 2023
concho:

What a fu...cking idioo...t!
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Snitch24(m): 9:33am On Apr 20, 2023
concho:

I'm so sorry to say this
But you're running mad already
She will never stop sleeping with him even if you get married to her until the guy him self decide to stop
Don't be stupid
Go and make money
You will see better girls
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by micky90(m): 9:49am On Apr 20, 2023
concho:

Don't forgive a woman for an offence she knows she should not be forgiving. She will continue with it And she will blame you.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Enemyofpeace: 9:55am On Apr 20, 2023
Depression over nothing. Mtcheeeeeeew

Abeg what documents do I need to do my US Visa I have WEAC & NEPA bills what next?
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Mrmb: 10:18am On Apr 20, 2023
concho:

She is not for you shift focus, move forward with your life. If you continue with her the guy will still come and Bleep her on your matrimonial bed
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Emmy000seun(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2023
As in bro, no be person divirgin man too? Then plan to wait or marry ham?? angry grin grin
Rokiat:
just because you disvirgined her doesn’t mean she will belong to you forever.

Dust your self up and move on.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by suxy(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2023
Zonefree:

A girl and her wretched family are using you to play ludo and you're trying everything possible to forgive her undecided

I love that you're losing weight and falling sick day by day. It's a good sign for others to learn not to be like you. You're a disgrace to humanity and a waste of space.

My guy be calming down na......he doesn't need this at the moment, though ur spot on but ur choice of language and method of conveying the message is pretty harsh aswear
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Joeyfizzo: 11:09am On Apr 20, 2023
concho:

u are a fool....leave her! I don't hit women...my wife tried to disrespect me Infront of her sister....the slap she received affected her sister...now she knows how to talk to me and also knows how to behave around me. Don't be too simple or plain to a woman...she will damage u. Be fair and firm to these females. Never beg a woman....Never say "I love u" to a woman...never say "I can't do without u".. ur actions will tell her u love her....don't sound it. Scold her wen necessary...praise her when necessary....Let ur scolding be more than the praises. E get y
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Thegoodone13(m): 11:30am On Apr 20, 2023
Please, don't marry her. Look for another lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by yemi1504: 11:49am On Apr 20, 2023
concho:

Women!
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by LEGHEND(m): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
Zonefree:

Calm down na ...person no die smiley
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by dammyllare(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
concho:

You might soon be dead if you continue with that girl. Don't let anyone guilt trip you

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole / Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.