Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help (55973 Views)

My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Ever Suffered From Depression??? Please Share Your Story (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Hassanmaye(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
PussyGalore:
Another broke man wailing thread angry
Shut up

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by AsomStructures: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by gigabyte13: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Finally, you don see wertin you dey find
Run oooooooo
Run oooooooo
Before we hear say, dem dash you another person Belle because you are in love
Run oooooooo
She go dey say, forgive me, forgive me
My brother forgive her but
Run oooooooo

2 Likes

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Hassanmaye(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
CSTRR:
Your fiancee is banging another dickk with the possible support of her family and you are asking what to do?

You are playing with paternity fraud.

Continue asking.
But we thought once you disvirgin a girl she's yours forever?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by ben1daEbiri(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:
We started dating when she got admission in 2018. She was a novice and a church girl then .
There was nothing like intimacy till 2021 and that was when I deflowered her ,

Since I promised my self that I must marry who ever I deflowered , I started taking care of some parts of her needs hoping that I will get financially stable and settle down with her .

She was the type of girl that everyone assumed to be an angel . I trusted her more than anything on earth .

She is too jealous that she suspects that I’m cheating even when I was not . She misinterprets everything an opposite sex sends to me

Fast forward to 2022 . She visited one day and got upset that another girl referred to me as “babe” on chat instead of saying “hi” . I insisted that she brings her own phone so I check if a guy has never called her babe

On getting to her chat , I noticed this guy that she saved as “my favorite” . They had no chats (she deletes everything) . I decided to dig deeper only to find out that this guy has been going to her house (family house ) to sleep with her . It’s not once , it’s not twice . And it was frequent the period she even said I should give her space that they were doing family prayers

The worst is that I told the mum and elder siblings out of anger. They did absolutely nothing . The mum only denied knowing that the guy comes around when everyone is out

A month later, I saw a chat of the mum asking her why she doesn’t pick the guy’s call again . I almost ran mad

She has promised and vouched that she won’t try such again and doesn’t know what came over her her .

I have tried everything possible to forgive her since no one treats me the way she does , but I keep loosing weight and falling sick by day .

I’m currently depressed and don’t know what to do again

Leave that lying b i t c h and her family alone and move on with your life!

2 Likes

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:
We started dating when she got admission in 2018. She was a novice and a church girl then .

Since I promised my self that I must marry who ever I deflowered , I started taking care of some parts of her needs hoping that I will get financially stable and settle down with her .

She was the type of girl that everyone assumed to be an angel . I trusted her more than anything on earth .

She is too jealous that she suspects that I’m cheating even when I was not . She misinterprets everything an opposite sex sends to me

Fast forward to 2022 . She visited one day and got upset that another girl referred to me as “babe” on chat instead of saying “hi” . I insisted that she brings her own phone so I check if a guy has never called her babe

On getting to her chat , I noticed this guy that she saved as “my favorite” . They had no chats (she deletes everything) . I decided to dig deeper only to find out that this guy has been going to her house (family house ) to sleep with her . It’s not once , it’s not twice . And it was frequent the period she even said I should give her space that they were doing family prayers

The worst is that I told the mum and elder siblings out of anger. They did absolutely nothing . The mum only denied knowing that the guy comes around when everyone is out

A month later, I saw a chat of the mum asking her why she doesn’t pick the guy’s call again . I almost ran mad

She has promised and vouched that she won’t try such again and doesn’t know what came over her her .

I have tried everything possible to forgive her since no one treats me the way she does , but I keep loosing weight and falling sick by day .

Ur head is not correct...

All u need in ur life is a steady fvckmate or olosho...

Until u remain bone without flesh before u go get sense....

U these guys dey always vex me, i swear...

When olosho full outside and u can even get as many FWB as u want...

Ur head is not correct...

Go out there and have fun, nigga!

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Noviagro(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
You better pick yourself and be man.stop acting like a failure.The girl is gone already.

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by mechanics(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
You should know that the moment you disvirgined a lady, she won't be faithful to you again.

5 Likes

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by jetson06: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
My advise for is to Bleep the living daylight out of that slut and dump her sorry ass.

concho:

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Ikaeniyan0: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

There's no problem in you been depress cause you have been betrayed by the woman you love, as time goes on you will feel better, where problem dey nah if you hurt yourself because of her

And please don't take her back

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by MrAbufayed: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

10 years from now I don't want to see on nairaland that one Mr Concho went to do DNA test for his kids and none be e own,run now ooo...she wants to explore abeg allow her.She can no longer be trusted.She is a daughter of Eve,na her mother put us for this wahala

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Benteazaa(m): 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
Simpson,
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Mercury12(m): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zonefree:

A girl and her wretched family are using you to play ludo and you're trying everything possible to forgive her undecided

I love that you're losing weight and falling sick day by day. It's a good sign for others to learn not to be like you. You're a disgrace to humanity and a waste of space.

A bandit is valuable than you! Tueh!
hahahaha u no get chill

The guy is truly dumb. Nah stage. He go soon wise

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by ednut1(m): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
Simp. Move on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by jetson06: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
Being a virgin doesn't guarantee her loyalty. Na so I take disvirgin one babe a month to her 19th birthday, only to discover that she was dishing out her pussy to her hood niggas in Festac Town.

3 Likes

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Tinubuderanged: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
Go and do HIV test first. Then we can talk.

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by michael132(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ur solutions is easy ..go get money ..

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by lolu2019: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Get busy
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by luminouz(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

Take the red pill...

My only piece of advice

3 Likes

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by jetson06: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Please stop being a Homer Simpson and Man up. Women plenty for this world and I wonder why you dey belly ache over some slut bitch that doesnt regard you.

5 Likes

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Omoawoke: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

They don get you, you are finished..
The girl will torment the peace out of you. If you notice, you will discover things are no longer moving forward for you, you know why? because you are finished. If you love your life, you will leave that girl alone and start a new journey and see things moving forward for you again

2 Likes

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by jayAjoku(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

I would advice you to Delete her from your life Right now I know it will be hard but it’s better you do it now that you have evidence and you haven’t wifed her up. Call your Male friends and hangout with them tell them what happened to you and Ask for their own experiences then you guys should laugh over it Omo no go kill yourself because of woman o she go dey ride the guy dick before and after your funeral.

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by zakkxx: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
I feel like flogging u! Mumu man(I sorry but u are behaving like a Mumu man) wake up! Do you prefer your wife or girlfriend to cheat on you? God don open your eyes but the devil is bend End on destroying u. Oga na she miss u no be u miss her! Wake up! And stop fornicating around! Go and check your hiv status first.

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by dopedealer(m): 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
I would advise you don't totally sign out since you have invested a little . Keep her for the fkcks . If you know what I mean 😜

2 Likes

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Quality20(m): 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Since u could not impregnate her why u upset that another man is trying
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by jayAjoku(m): 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
just because you disvirgined her doesn’t mean she will belong to you forever.

Dust your self up and move on.
lol 😂 they no Dey ever hear this one wey you talk especially Redpill crazed folks

2 Likes

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by lomprico(m): 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

Lol, o boy go find food chop and don't kill yourself over a girl. Yeah it's painful but you have to let go. There are still virgins out there for you to deflower and marry (good luck on that) or better still just find yourself another girl (virgin or not)

3 Likes

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by JeffreyJunior: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
All I can do on this one is laugh.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by efficiencie(m): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

You are depressed? No, you are not yet depressed. Marry her and your breakfast, lunch and dinner will be depression. Una wey dey fall in love with olosho una must collet!

3 Likes

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by PussyGalore(f): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Shut up

I know you're also broke that's why you're so pained tongue

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by hustla(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

LOL

Original Mumu

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter / Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) / Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.