Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help (55863 Views)

My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Ever Suffered From Depression??? Please Share Your Story (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by advanceDNA: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Hmmm..

Like you're still dating this girl

Lol....i dey like babe like u wey no dey beat about the bush....
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by advanceDNA: 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zonefree:

A girl and her wretched family are using you to play ludo and you're trying everything possible to forgive her undecided

I love that you're losing weight and falling sick day by day. It's a good sign for others to learn not to be like you. You're a disgrace to humanity and a waste of space.

A bandit is valuable than you! Tueh!

See vawulence...
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by advanceDNA: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
zed7:
We are tired of all these pity stories. Nairaland is on a mission to push the narrative of men being weak as the norm now.

Thats where u see it from....women say its lies to make them look bad...since they dont ever cheat.... grin
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by mrdino(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:
We started dating when she got admission in 2018. She was a novice and a church girl then .
There was nothing like intimacy till 2021 and that was when I deflowered her ,

Since I promised my self that I must marry who ever I deflowered , I started taking care of some parts of her needs hoping that I will get financially stable and settle down with her .

She was the type of girl that everyone assumed to be an angel . I trusted her more than anything on earth .

She is too jealous that she suspects that I’m cheating even when I was not . She misinterprets everything an opposite sex sends to me

Fast forward to 2022 . She visited one day and got upset that another girl referred to me as “babe” on chat instead of saying “hi” . I insisted that she brings her own phone so I check if a guy has never called her babe

On getting to her chat , I noticed this guy that she saved as “my favorite” . They had no chats (she deletes everything) . I decided to dig deeper only to find out that this guy has been going to her house (family house ) to sleep with her . It’s not once , it’s not twice . And it was frequent the period she even said I should give her space that they were doing family prayers

The worst is that I told the mum and elder siblings out of anger. They did absolutely nothing . The mum only denied knowing that the guy comes around when everyone is out

A month later, I saw a chat of the mum asking her why she doesn’t pick the guy’s call again . I almost ran mad

She has promised and vouched that she won’t try such again and doesn’t know what came over her her .

I have tried everything possible to forgive her since no one treats me the way she does , but I keep loosing weight and falling sick by day .

I’m currently depressed and don’t know what to do again
MY ADVICE: RUN!
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by jojothaiv(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
Man, move on.

She want to explore the trenches, no amount of advice of yours will stop her from doing her sexual charities in the ghettos .
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
As bros John Doe talk am say "if you forgive a woman for what she shouldn't be forgiven for, she will punish you for it"
End.
concho:
We started dating when she got admission in 2018. She was a novice and a church girl then .

Since I promised my self that I must marry who ever I deflowered , I started taking care of some parts of her needs hoping that I will get financially stable and settle down with her .

She was the type of girl that everyone assumed to be an angel . I trusted her more than anything on earth .

She is too jealous that she suspects that I’m cheating even when I was not . She misinterprets everything an opposite sex sends to me

Fast forward to 2022 . She visited one day and got upset that another girl referred to me as “babe” on chat instead of saying “hi” . I insisted that she brings her own phone so I check if a guy has never called her babe

On getting to her chat , I noticed this guy that she saved as “my favorite” . They had no chats (she deletes everything) . I decided to dig deeper only to find out that this guy has been going to her house (family house ) to sleep with her . It’s not once , it’s not twice . And it was frequent the period she even said I should give her space that they were doing family prayers

The worst is that I told the mum and elder siblings out of anger. They did absolutely nothing . The mum only denied knowing that the guy comes around when everyone is out

A month later, I saw a chat of the mum asking her why she doesn’t pick the guy’s call again . I almost ran mad

She has promised and vouched that she won’t try such again and doesn’t know what came over her her .

I have tried everything possible to forgive her since no one treats me the way she does , but I keep loosing weight and falling sick by day .

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by CoolAmbience(m): 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

I wish na woman fit be my problem now, naim be say I no get any problem.

What do you mean by 'you promised yourself say you go marry person wey you disvirgin'?

Na you sabi o, if you wan live or die, na your hand e dey.

But that girl go finish you. Go mark am!

No one treats you the way she does bla bla bla...how many women you don meet before?

2 Likes

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by fof1: 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

Man up Old Boy...No Woman Should Kill You Bcoz of her Wsywardness,Pls. Once a Woman is Open any Rod can Slide in if not well Mannered. Go to God and Heal Urself. FAST.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by BRIMBRAM: 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zonefree:

A girl and her wretched family are using you to play ludo and you're trying everything possible to forgive her undecided

I love that you're losing weight and falling sick day by day. It's a good sign for others to learn not to be like you. You're a disgrace to humanity and a waste of space.

You are one of those virgin advocate. What does it really guarantee? grin
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Bebem(m): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

One principle says, "do not reconcile with a cheating partner".
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Adebowalay(m): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
WHERE YOUR PROBLEM STARTED WAS WHEN U SAID FAST.FORWARD TO 2022...OMOH U KNOW WHAT'S GONE DOWN.IN THOSE TYMES....OMO, TRY MEETING NEW FRIENDS THEN WISE UP...THANK ME L8R
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Qatar2022: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

Everyone I her family know that guy, In fact they all want her to marry him
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by goldmatrix(m): 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
This kind of updates should always come with picturial explanation like you and her. It would help us see from a different perspective. Once we spot ashawo or brostitute we go know and also kind of advice. Thank you
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Peskid147: 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
Bro it high time you say goodbye to that toxic relationship her mum is in support of her hanging out with that second guy and proberbility is that that other guy is more finicially Okk than you so just move on I know it hurts but a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.......
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by omron(m): 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
See just dump her and move on ..forget the love ..
Sometimes love make a man look stupid..whatever a girl do to u ..d love will cover ur face as a man ..pls don't Ever marry her....if I were u ..I won't leave her ..once she dey give u pussy enjoy d pussy while it last ..u can use that time to be looking for another faithful and serios girl..girls are useless but not all..u will still find a perfect match that will be honest and faithful to u....just use that her animasaun toto play wella..make d pussy hot b4 u serve her breakfast ..yeye gal
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by miceroms: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
What is the age of the poster?
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Dexy4yah(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
Megabig:
Congrats on your own shege, I saw mine a week ago and Nairalanders cursed me out. Move on
grin
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by akinsmyk(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
Forget what everyone is telling you. They’re not practical and realistic enough. Everyone forming commando coz they’re not in your position at the moment. You can’t break up with her now. You’re just playing. It will be hard and difficult. You didn’t love and trust her in a day, you built the love over time so you can’t break up with her immediately. Your heart won’t.

You will definitely move on from this and continue dating. What happens after this is what will lead to the systemic end of the relationship. You will no longer feel hurt and depressed, only feelings of disappointment. You won’t be able to trust her again, you will keep wandering where she is at every time. Those are the stress that will make you move on.

No one will advise you to leave, you will leave at that time yourself. That time is not now. No advise they give you now will work. It is when you guys decide to make it work is when you will be resolute to dead it gradually.

2 Likes

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by sslcrypt: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

Weak man, you deserve worst than this.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by silbert(m): 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zonefree:

U too hash Na ah u no even petty d guy self
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Gidigrav(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
If you like don't go n do something meaningful with your life
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by stormborn28(m): 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zonefree:

Oh my God. Below the belt
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by KidDarkness(m): 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
SunmibareARC:
God Bless your parents for bringing you into this life; God Bless you for not disappointing your parents; God Bless your offspring/ potential offspring who will tap from these your blessings...

God bless you
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Adext4sure(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
Actually, Chelsea case is worser than yours.

Anyways, you're such a SIMPle Man
angry
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by superCleanworks(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:

I have tried everything possible to forgive her

what a fool. you should be slapped with a shovel
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by stormborn28(m): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Artzdanielsz:
Ogbeni, it's not easy but you got to move on and chase the paper. I always tell my friends that once a girl started suspecting that they are cheating that there is 90 percent chance she is cheating.
True talk
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by imagrg(m): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Learn to invest on yourself more. Be self-made and later live big. You will see girls running after you.

Many in Edo State are begging to have my cucumber size preek in their wet toto since I lost my wife, but I dey fear HIV and STD; so, I nor try am.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by cdolf(m): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Idoko619:

You don't want a person you'll be coming to Nairaland to seek advice in your life.
Break up is hard, but not having peace of mind is harder, choose wisely..
Break up takes month and you're okay.

Hello,I saw your post on " list the skills you have",and you made inquiry from someone that sells speakers ,you listed Salesforce and I'm April batch about to begin Salesforce program ,so I wanted to get more info about it..how can I get across t you
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by JaskanFactor: 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
show me a man who eats only rice every day, and i show you a faithful man.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by stormborn28(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
just because you disvirgined her doesn’t mean she will belong to you forever.

Dust your self up and move on.

Hmmmm. Rod inside vagina don dey sweet her
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by ACE1010: 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zonefree:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by cletz991(m): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
I am with you on this comrade.
The OP is a danger to himself and the society grin
Zonefree:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.