Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help (55972 Views)

My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Ever Suffered From Depression??? Please Share Your Story (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Fantazy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
This is one of the reasons why I sometimes kneel down and pray that God should not let me fall in love with any serpent.

The problems of this country is enough abeg
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Tecnophone: 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
oloriburuku simp. Rip soon, dindinrin.
concho:
We started dating when she got admission in 2018. She was a novice and a church girl then .
There was nothing like intimacy till 2021 and that was when I deflowered her ,

Since I promised my self that I must marry who ever I deflowered , I started taking care of some parts of her needs hoping that I will get financially stable and settle down with her .

She was the type of girl that everyone assumed to be an angel . I trusted her more than anything on earth .

She is too jealous that she suspects that I’m cheating even when I was not . She misinterprets everything an opposite sex sends to me

Fast forward to 2022 . She visited one day and got upset that another girl referred to me as “babe” on chat instead of saying “hi” . I insisted that she brings her own phone so I check if a guy has never called her babe

On getting to her chat , I noticed this guy that she saved as “my favorite” . They had no chats (she deletes everything) . I decided to dig deeper only to find out that this guy has been going to her house (family house ) to sleep with her . It’s not once , it’s not twice . And it was frequent the period she even said I should give her space that they were doing family prayers

The worst is that I told the mum and elder siblings out of anger. They did absolutely nothing . The mum only denied knowing that the guy comes around when everyone is out

A month later, I saw a chat of the mum asking her why she doesn’t pick the guy’s call again . I almost ran mad

She has promised and vouched that she won’t try such again and doesn’t know what came over her her .

I have tried everything possible to forgive her since no one treats me the way she does , but I keep loosing weight and falling sick by day .

I’m currently depressed and don’t know what to do again
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Berankis: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
Some guys' comments on this forum are very funny. Always playing the hard guy online but them nama for real life.
@Op just find the courage to move on... You will surely get over it.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by achimendy(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
concho:
We started dating when she got admission in 2018. She was a novice and a church girl then .

Since I promised my self that I must marry who ever I deflowered , I started taking care of some parts of her needs hoping that I will get financially stable and settle down with her .

She was the type of girl that everyone assumed to be an angel . I trusted her more than anything on earth .

She is too jealous that she suspects that I’m cheating even when I was not . She misinterprets everything an opposite sex sends to me

Fast forward to 2022 . She visited one day and got upset that another girl referred to me as “babe” on chat instead of saying “hi” . I insisted that she brings her own phone so I check if a guy has never called her babe

On getting to her chat , I noticed this guy that she saved as “my favorite” . They had no chats (she deletes everything) . I decided to dig deeper only to find out that this guy has been going to her house (family house ) to sleep with her . It’s not once , it’s not twice . And it was frequent the period she even said I should give her space that they were doing family prayers

The worst is that I told the mum and elder siblings out of anger. They did absolutely nothing . The mum only denied knowing that the guy comes around when everyone is out

A month later, I saw a chat of the mum asking her why she doesn’t pick the guy’s call again . I almost ran mad

She has promised and vouched that she won’t try such again and doesn’t know what came over her her .

I have tried everything possible to forgive her since no one treats me the way she does , but I keep loosing weight and falling sick by day .

Foolish pikin. Since you dont know what to do just remain in the relationship until you die.

Very stupid son.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by djon78(m): 6:29am On Apr 21, 2023
akinsmyk:
Forget what everyone is telling you. They’re not practical and realistic enough. Everyone forming commando coz they’re not in your position at the moment. You can’t break up with her now. You’re just playing. It will be hard and difficult. You didn’t love and trust her in a day, you built the love over time so you can’t break up with her immediately. Your heart won’t.

You will definitely move on from this and continue dating. What happens after this is what will lead to the systemic end of the relationship. You will no longer feel hurt and depressed, only feelings of disappointment. You won’t be able to trust her again, you will keep wandering where she is at every time. Those are the stress that will make you move on.

No one will advise you to leave, you will leave at that time yourself. That time is not now. No advise they give you now will work. It is when you guys decide to make it work is when you will be resolute to dead it gradually.

The realest reply

Very matured

2 Likes

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by MrSly(m): 7:03am On Apr 21, 2023
KidDarkness:

You better pick yourself up, dust your shoes and run. Na who live to tell the story dey enjoy pass. You don't need her. You don't need her baggage weighing you down
Her family members are just preying on you
Move on with your life.
Someone better always comes along
When I was with my first girl i use to think that I could not find someone better. How on would I have known? Until I met another girl. There are some women that when they are on top of your matter you would know that not only crowned kings enjoy royalty.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by seangy4konji: 9:31am On Apr 21, 2023
Beginning of your downfall in life.

Loving a Nigerian girl.

Hoe lots.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by malcom1X: 9:46am On Apr 21, 2023
Newton2024:
Dey play grin

My Pastor was conducting a seminar for some grandmothers some years ago. He asked them, "who among them married as a virgin?" Only one of them (the eldest among them) signified. According to my Pastor, she later came back to him to confess that it was a lie that she raised her hand out of shame because she was the eldest among the women.

As for me, I didn't cheat back. I am a heavenly minded person. I want to see my God one day.

You never cheated back just once, and you know that once you do not provide for your family your wife will definitely cheat again

😆😆😆
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Newton2024: 10:02am On Apr 21, 2023
malcom1X:

You never cheated back just once, and you know that once you do not provide for your family your wife will definitely cheat again

😆😆😆
Not every one is sexually immoral. And not everyone is ready to bear the consequences of immortality.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by malcom1X: 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
Newton2024:
Not every one is sexually immoral. And not everyone is ready to bear the consequences of immortality.

So what about your wife does she believe in this immortality thing you're talking about?
This is an innocent question, I just want to understand why you feel comfortable that your wife can cheat on you and you do nothing about it.

And she knows she can cheat when you don't fulfill certain criterias in her life and you'll do nothing about it.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Newton2024: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
malcom1X:

So what about your wife does she believe in this immortality thing you're talking about?
This is an innocent question, I just want to understand why you feel comfortable that your wife can cheat on you and you do nothing about it.

And she knows she can cheat when you don't fulfill certain criterias in her life and you'll do nothing about it.
I meant to say immorality and not immortality. I didn't say I'm comfortable that my wife can cheat on me. Your last paragraph is purely your own assumption.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by frankadrian: 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
djon78:

The realest reply

Very matured

That rubbish na wetin you call realest and mature? The OP is a foolish goat. That guy's advice you're praising is the most useless thing I've read online.

If a girl does the same to you and you found out and don't immediately cut her off completely or at least waste her time, you go need heavy and long prayers.
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by youngZee23: 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2023
Zonefree:

A girl and her wretched family are using you to play ludo and you're trying everything possible to forgive her undecided

I love that you're losing weight and falling sick day by day. It's a good sign for others to learn not to be like you. You're a disgrace to humanity and a waste of space.

A bandit is valuable than you! Tueh!
I just feel like beating this Op...walai
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by BluntCrazeMan: 3:10am On Apr 24, 2023
concho:

Ok..

At least you learnt the hard way not to make any human being the center of your life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter / Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) / Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.