Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,709 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? (50500 Views)

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by AssCraver: 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
Goodlady:

None is suitable.
You don't know if they have other admirers and they ll take them before you.
That's how a guy was disturbing saying he loved me since 2020 and he didn't know why he didn't come early. Too late for the poor boy

Dreamer!!
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Flames000(m): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
Get a Coin.
Head = Sarah
Tail = Toyin.

Flip this coin up.

Before that coin lands, your heart will be hoping for the one it chooses to show up. That’s how u know u really should go for.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by alamoht(m): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
You this man 👨 … you will soon come tell us how TOYIN disrespect you after some rounds of sex.

YOU NEVER no meh-meh
Woman go show you wemh
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Goodlady(f): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
Osariemen12:

Thank God for the guys life. His God is alive indeed.
weed
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Goodlady(f): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
AssCraver:

Dreamer!!
Fake Joseph!
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Xkale1996(m): 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
Bahamas95:
I wonder why some guys get married or consider getting married to their classmates. Most classmates are agemates, I can never get married to my agemate. Most women age faster than men, later in life your wife would look like your elder sister or mum.

I met some of my secondary school classmates sometime ago, you won't even believe we were classmates. They all look more matured than me, fat and all that......My girlfriend even called one aunty grin. I know I will also call their husbands bros because I am very sure they'll be far older than me.
you girl u married if care is not taking she will grow old more than you, it depend on how ladies take care of der body... Come to Maiduguri and see how mother's with children take care of der skin.... Biko unless ur wife na olodo
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by InvertedHammer: 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
AllMight:
1. Toyin - She was my former classmate and friend back in school. She currently works in a bank as a CFC Agent. We met late last year during our school old student get together, we exchanged contact and kept in touch regularly. Our vibes have been good and encouraging. She had helped me very well many times since then. I'd say we are more than friends but ambigously because i haven't really asked her to be my girlfriend, though i have taken her out before on val day. Like i said, our relationship is ambigous. She doesn't have a boyfriend yet, but her mum is trying to matchmake her.

2. Sarah - Based in the States with her family for futher studies, though she's a Nigerian through her grandpa. We met early this year while playing game and since then we have become close that all her family know me. Her paternal uncle is one of my team sponsor here in Nigeria. Though this lady do give me green light steady, but because of Toyin who i haven't even get as my gf, i just laugh it off.

Honest advice please!
/

What sane man would marry a Nigerian female banker?

/
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Xkale1996(m): 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
Bahamas95:
I wonder why some guys get married or consider getting married to their classmates. Most classmates are agemates, I can never get married to my agemate. Most women age faster than men, later in life your wife would look like your elder sister or mum.

I met some of my secondary school classmates sometime ago, you won't even believe we were classmates. They all look more matured than me, fat and all that......My girlfriend even called one aunty grin. I know I will also call their husbands bros because I am very sure they'll be far older than me.
d girl you will married if care is not taking she will grow old more than you, it depend on how ladies take care of der body... Come to Maiduguri and see how mother's with children take care of der skin.... Biko unless ur wife na olodo.. a girl of 20 years if she gave birth can grow old like the girl of 30 years... It depend on how d lady baff up well
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Benrosaria(m): 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
you dey find mouth. marry wetin you know. if na the two you know. marry them
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by ViceGovernor: 12:32am On Apr 20, 2023
If you're in love with two women never choose the first one because if you love her you wouldn't have had any feelings for the second
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Mcslize: 12:46am On Apr 20, 2023
AllMight:
1. Toyin - She was my former classmate and friend back in school. She currently works in a bank as a CFC Agent. We met late last year during our school old student get together, we exchanged contact and kept in touch regularly. Our vibes have been good and encouraging. She had helped me very well many times since then. I'd say we are more than friends but ambigously because i haven't really asked her to be my girlfriend, though i have taken her out before on val day. Like i said, our relationship is ambigous. She doesn't have a boyfriend yet, but her mum is trying to matchmake her.

2. Sarah - Based in the States with her family for futher studies, though she's a Nigerian through her grandpa. We met early this year while playing game and since then we have become close that all her family know me. Her paternal uncle is one of my team sponsor here in Nigeria. Though this lady do give me green light steady, but because of Toyin who i haven't even get as my gf, i just laugh it off.

Honest advice please!

If you ask me, I will say you are dating Toyin in your mind but Toyin is not dating you.

If Toyin should be tested right now by asking her who her boyfriend is by an anonymous person, you will be shocked she will mention another guy.

So my verdict, go for the one that is giving you green light if you want peace of mind o. It's a woman that have interest in me that I will follow as a man. I hate stress and I can't waste my time chasing any woman. It makes things easy for me. And it's a win win for both of us.

So, don't rack your brain too much. Choose a woman that has interest in you over the one that is ambiguous which you don't even know if she likes you. Don't let Toyin give you the shock of your life by denying you ever being her boyfriend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Mcslize: 1:00am On Apr 20, 2023
Goodlady:

None is suitable.
You don't know if they have other admirers and they ll take them before you.
That's how a guy was disturbing saying he loved me since 2020 and he didn't know why he didn't come early. Too late for the poor boy

Chaaiii some of you ladies lack conscience sha. And you can't even console the innocent boy. You will even be mocking him.

In fact, I don tell myself say ladies lack conscience and they are more heartless than men.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Mcslize: 1:02am On Apr 20, 2023
ednut1:
you young girlfriend wont get old too Is marriage all about looks So if a lady is family oriented, builder and manager of finances, good mother material etc. na young tik tok slay queen you go pick over her

Ednut, will you choose an old cargo with many baggages over a fresh wine?
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by kkins25(m): 1:16am On Apr 20, 2023
Bahamas95:

Na d stress of taking care of you na.. Enter kitchen cook for one week straight make we see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by kkins25(m): 1:17am On Apr 20, 2023
I'm in your shoes now too.. the one i like gon gon no dey mind me self😂😂
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by onuman: 1:49am On Apr 20, 2023
AllMight:
Omo!!! The classmate is like 2yrs younger

2 years age gap is still small. From 5 years upwards is better. Women too de age rapidly, especially after childbirth. Many women even prefer men who are by far older than them for marriage. Loose women prefer much younger men as love buddies.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by haywhy17(m): 2:15am On Apr 20, 2023
Go for Toyin…
Sarah must have acclimatized to another culture in the US… it’s not the same with what we have back home. Typical Nigerian man that is not ready to embrace foreign culture would find it difficult to cope with someone that grew up in the US…

My 5 cent to you is Toyin tomato
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by cejaypriesty(m): 2:33am On Apr 20, 2023
Bahamas95:

grin grin
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by LivingSage: 3:53am On Apr 20, 2023
So he should go for those who smell akpu everywhere with their yam leg angry
otuomasirichi:
😎

Rejected!!!

Reason: they are Yoruba ladies.

If you know you know ☝️
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by franchasofficia: 4:26am On Apr 20, 2023
AllMight:

Honest advice please!
If you aren't currently buoyant as in very buoyant financially, if you know deep down your heart that where you are working is not a guaranteed job that pays you well, marry the American babe so you can japa before upcoming Tinubu induced sapa go demolish you for Naija grin

But if you are financially buoyant and working in a well established firm with career protection for at least 10 years or more, go for that your classmate, its always sweet marrying your classmate, no mind that boy telling you that he hates to marry his classmate cos he wants his wife to be at least 8yrs younger than him, the guy na playboy ati paedophile, he doesn't understand the meaning of marriage undecided

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Advocate1810(m): 4:51am On Apr 20, 2023
AllMight:

Pray over it I know our God is good and he will surely choose best for you even if not among the two ladies you mentioned
Honest advice please!
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by MarketDispatch: 5:34am On Apr 20, 2023
AllMight:

Honest advice please!

You don't have any of them yet, but one appears to be a liability and the other an asset.
Choose wisely.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by cpu2006(m): 5:41am On Apr 20, 2023
Great opportunity on your way.impregnate both of them.
I will take care the responsibility for you
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Joeless1000: 5:59am On Apr 20, 2023
AllMight:

Honest advice please!
You know what you want, their character should be what you consider first. We do not know any of their character but u do. What is beauty/ wealth without character. Use ur tongue and count ur teeth.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by mosaicafrique: 6:00am On Apr 20, 2023
Please my brother, you need to fast and pray about it and God will direct you. Don't undermine the spiritual aspect when choosing a life partner, at most 3 days fasting will give you an insight. I married my classmate in school, we left school Long time ago, didn't have each other contacts but after my seven days fasting and prayer for God's direction, I saw her in a very busy Market in Lagos, we exchanged numbers and now we are happily married with children, the love and understanding is increasing by the day.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Unrated900(m): 6:01am On Apr 20, 2023
Marry the two of them since you have no choice
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Nackzy: 6:02am On Apr 20, 2023
AllMight:

Honest advice please!
Go for that girl that have ties with America, find out if she's ready to be loyal
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by PrinceGallant: 6:19am On Apr 20, 2023
You are going to disappoint one of them, surely. You should expect odd things from the disappointed one. So, I advise you marry both of them.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by MisterOladipo(m): 6:35am On Apr 20, 2023
Bahamas95:
Because you were class-mates doesn't make you age-mates

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by gregng(m): 6:35am On Apr 20, 2023
Stupid accessment for people to make choices that matters ur heart.. U will still ask us how to have sex with ur wife...

quote author=AllMight post=122619952]1. Toyin - She was my former classmate and friend back in school. She currently works in a bank as a CFC Agent. We met late last year during our school old student get together, we exchanged contact and kept in touch regularly. Our vibes have been good and encouraging. She had helped me very well many times since then. I'd say we are more than friends but ambigously because i haven't really asked her to be my girlfriend, though i have taken her out before on val day. Like i said, our relationship is ambigous. She doesn't have a boyfriend yet, but her mum is trying to matchmake her.

Honest advice please![/quote]
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by MisterOladipo(m): 6:36am On Apr 20, 2023
Bahamas95:

Because you were class-mates doesn't make you age-mates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend / Finest Guy On Nairaland, Upload Pic, Girls Rate. / 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.