Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,615 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? (50499 Views)

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Goodlady(f): 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zonefree:

Seems you want to kpai young. undecided
I won't kpai young. It's written all over you that you are violent!
I can see your head's shape!
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Nyne: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
Puremind1225:
tell them you like them and want a relationship, first, their response and reaction will let you know the one you are in her heart

Lol. What if both of them says yes
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by mediclife1987(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
Puremind1225:
you haven't got any of them yet

No mind am.
Hin never mark register him dey love up.
Mufutau...

Na only when you wipe dem your koboko you go fit know weda you like either of them or not, and when them sef go fit give you their respect...

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by kolawoleahmed(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
What to base my opinion on... Dnt really know
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by gabicon: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
AllMight:
1. Toyin - She was my former classmate and friend back in school. She currently works in a bank as a CFC Agent. We met late last year during our school old student get together, we exchanged contact and kept in touch regularly. Our vibes have been good and encouraging. She had helped me very well many times since then. I'd say we are more than friends but ambigously because i haven't really asked her to be my girlfriend, though i have taken her out before on val day. Like i said, our relationship is ambigous. She doesn't have a boyfriend yet, but her mum is trying to matchmake her.

2. Sarah - Based in the States with her family for futher studies, though she's a Nigerian through her grandpa. We met early this year while playing game and since then we have become close that all her family know me. Her paternal uncle is one of my team sponsor here in Nigeria. Though this lady do give me green light steady, but because of Toyin who i haven't even get as my gf, i just laugh it off.

Honest advice please!

You need to be explicit about what you want. All you have said about both ladies are surface deep. What are your values? Which of the ladies have similar values? What are your dreams and aspirations? Do either of them fit into helping you get them? What are these ladies looking for in a man? Do you fit the description?

Go on a date with these ladies and ask deep questions.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by OfficialP: 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
AllMight:
1. Toyin - She was my former classmate and friend back in school. She currently works in a bank as a CFC Agent. We met late last year during our school old student get together, we exchanged contact and kept in touch regularly. Our vibes have been good and encouraging. She had helped me very well many times since then. I'd say we are more than friends but ambigously because i haven't really asked her to be my girlfriend, though i have taken her out before on val day. Like i said, our relationship is ambigous. She doesn't have a boyfriend yet, but her mum is trying to matchmake her.

2. Sarah - Based in the States with her family for futher studies, though she's a Nigerian through her grandpa. We met early this year while playing game and since then we have become close that all her family know me. Her paternal uncle is one of my team sponsor here in Nigeria. Though this lady do give me green light steady, but because of Toyin who i haven't even get as my gf, i just laugh it off.

Honest advice please!

go for the one that loves you,. not the one you love
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Oriakku: 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
otuomasirichi:
😎

Rejected!!!

Reason: they are Yoruba ladies.

If you know you know ☝️
undecided
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Elmojiid(m): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
How do you fvck
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Goodlady(f): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
czarr:
what is poor about the boy, he did not lose anything...he probably dodged a bullet...the poor boy is the one unfortunate to be with you...the guy is probably chilling with a baddie somewhere nice and you are here thinking he lost something....
Get out
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by YorubaAmaka(m): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Op, what is Toyin doing there
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Menclothing: 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Make your choice

You seems to be looking for gold to dig

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Munzy14(m): 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
AllMight:

Honest advice please!
Until them take Toyin sha...Body go tell you.. grin

Youve hangout on Vals day...What do people celebrate on Vals day? cheesy

Wetin you dey find for Sokoto, don dey for shokoto.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Ogbonnaa(m): 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
YorubaAmaka:
Op, what is Toyin doing there
I wonder oo

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by frozen70(f): 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
AllMight:

Honest advice please!

Just marry a friend so that the friendship will hold the marriage together

Marry the one in the state and have little say in the marriage because of her status

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Eriokanmi: 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
Bahamas95:
I wonder why some guys get married or consider getting married to their classmates. Most classmates are agemates, I can never get married to my agemate. Most women age faster than men, later in life your wife would look like your elder sister or mum.

I met some of my secondary school classmates sometime ago, you won't even believe we were classmates. They all look more matured than me, fat and all that......My girlfriend even called one aunty grin. I know I will also call their husbands bros because I am very sure they'll be far older than me.
This isn't true. My wife was 29 while I was 30 when we got married. It's a long time now..she looks much younger than her age. People often find it difficult to believe when she tells them her age. If you like,.marry an 18-year old girl and see how she looks after 2 children if she doesn't keep her body well.

9 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by tosyne2much(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Toyin is a bird at hand while Sarah is a bird in the bush

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by BrotherSade: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
😎

I have nothing to say concerning this matter 😎
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by imustsaymymindo: 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
AllMight:

Good idea boss. Thanks

Lol. Bad idea, actually. Tell them the opposite.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Clinghton: 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
Just chose one, as you didn't give us more insight in their character.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Ororocelemi(m): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
you be ashawo grin

AllMight:

Honest advice please!
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by JeffreyJunior: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Go for the most disciplined among the two and the one who will tolerate your excesses because we all have some.

Other things can be considered after that. Things like respect, love and beauty because you no go wan marry who go make you dey follow sidechick up and down.

"Let love lead" no be for marriage oo, hear am now before we have another thread about I no love her again or she no love me again for this place. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by dakido(m): 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
The one that has bumbum😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by faceLAGOS: 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
Free toyin.

She has nothing to offer you but an overused, slack, smelling pucci.

And lots of problems.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by FantasyWolf(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ask them out first and see how close you grow with each other and how you guys vibe in a relationship..
From there your heart and your head will show you the way forward ..
Peace✌✌

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Osariemen12: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
Goodlady:

None is suitable.
You don't know if they have other admirers and they ll take them before you.
That's how a guy was disturbing saying he loved me since 2020 and he didn't know why he didn't come early. Too late for the poor boy

Thank God for the guys life. His God is alive indeed.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
tunwumi:
If both of them were your sisters, who would you recommend to a person of your personality?

Gbam!
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Enemyofpeace: 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
AllMight:

Honest advice please!
the bolded answers your question and it obvious that you love Toyin more than the second one, but you can use the second one to japa out of the country.

Someone hawk my Facebook account, please how do I rethief it back from the hawker?
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Jaycee07(m): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
AllMight:

Honest advice please!

Bro,
Marriage goes beyond looks and support. I agree that they are essential part if it. My advice is Pray for divine guidance and wisdom. There’s nothing Jehovah can’t do. Ask in faith and don’t doubt and God will grant you understanding to choose.
Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Bahamas95(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
Eriokanmi:
This isn't true. My wife was 29 while I was 30 when we got married. It's a long time now..she looks much younger than her age. People often find it difficult to believe when she tells them her age. If you like,.marry an 18-year old girl and see how she looks after 2 children if she doesn't keep her body well.
I didn't say all women age faster, I used the word "most".....Oga your wife is one of the few with good stature, probably because of family gene and she's also taking care of herself.

Since I started dating I never took any of my agemates serious because I knew from day1 the relationship won't lead to marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by isabi2lof: 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
I know why you like Toyin but I'll like you to go for Sarah , I also have my reasons .
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Eriokanmi: 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
Bahamas95:
I didn't say all women age faster, I used the word "most".....Oga your wife is one of the few with good stature, probably because of family gene and she's also taking care of herself.

Since I started dating I never took any of my agemates serious because I knew from day1 the relationship won't lead to marriage.
I understand. But you know, ladies stature could be deceptive grin. After one child,.she's become like a balloon, even if you married her at 18. I had a bureaux de change agent whom I once liked. Our relationship was strictly business related, no strings attached. The moment she got married and had a child, her body structure changed completely. She had so much fat in her lower abdomen as if she put heavy stone there. In short, she looked obese. Her face became so fat.

It doesn't matter the age of your wife. If she's the type who watches her diet with good exercise, she'd be OK. One thing I've noticed about Nigerian women is, once they get married, its bye to dieting and exercise. They don't know that's even when they need exercise the most. They now lose their good shape and look.

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by bizhop01: 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
You can marry the two, polygamy is generally accepted in Africa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend / Finest Guy On Nairaland, Upload Pic, Girls Rate. / 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.