Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo (8918 Views)

I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me / You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation / ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Katcall: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
KidDarkness:
Any significance?
does yours point up?
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by SmallDick99(m): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
Katcall:
does yours point up?
What difference does it make?

Explain pls, my own points upward grin
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Aklee4994(m): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
chriskosherbal:
Op I understand how you feel but I like the fact that you stated that is the pussy you miss. But you don't have to continue thinking of her or who is knacking her or else you will pass as a simp with scarcity mentality.

Fvvvvck enough women if you want to and you will notice that there is nothing so special about pussy ...it's just that as men need them to pass time and relax.

As for that babe Rokiat dos ex-guys still jumping on your Dm are just looking for another round. See babe the way we men view sex and the way women view it differ. A prof can see a stark illiterate selling banana with big Ass and we approach her not for love but fucccck..so stop fretting yourself.

Infact we men are the ones that easily move on with another babe after we have had series of sex with previous babe but babes after series of sex ( Good fuccck) become clingy ..most of my ex still want to fvvck me even the one living overseas...one even booked September wen she returns grin

When i see some guys crying begging and rolling on the floor over a woman it saddens me...
your signature said it all bruh 😎 you Na odogwu for knacking

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by HanisahZuwy: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
blacksam01:

8 years after, u are stil doing relationship...? babe na una dey cuz this difficulty in child birth issues..

ladies are not same with men...u shld b married in ur 20's nd given birth...obssesed is not enough after 8 years, get down with one of them that is equally good but reasy to settle, that he is with u for long still doesn't guarantee marriage..

make hay while the sun shine..!
What if he isn't ready yet to settle?
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by blacksam01: 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
What if he isn't ready yet to settle?

it shouldn't b about only him...if age is coming ur side..he shld understand u will b under self pressure and either work harder or let u go...

see, i had a gf who is very ready to settle down...i wasnt, only cuz of income..so when sh let me know about her concerns, i knew if i really love her and want to have her for keeps, then i shld work harder...sh wanted re-assurance that sh shld wait...so i gave her, cuz i was so sure of what i wanted

i started working very hard and got to a 5digit figure.dou i lost her to another guy...but its all good...cuz i still didn't make my self financially comfortable in the next 5years...

we are still good friends, dou we dont see again...

kno it that ladies dont have enough time like guyz...
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Nehyooh(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

It’s not just about sex but some women are truly irreplaceable.

Some of my exes stay salty and in my inbox begging me to come back 8 years later while my current man stay obsessed. cheesy

Dey play grin
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by HanisahZuwy: 12:08am On Apr 21, 2023
blacksam01:

it shouldn't b about only him...if age is coming ur side..he shld understand u will b under self pressure and either work harder or let u go...

see, i had a gf who is very ready to settle down...i wasnt, only cuz of income..so when sh let me know about her concerns, i knew if i really love her and want to have her for keeps, then i shld work harder...sh wanted re-assurance that sh shld wait...so i gave her, cuz i was so sure of what i wanted

i started working very hard and got to a 5digit figure.dou i lost her to another guy...but its all good...cuz i still didn't make my self financially comfortable in the next 5years...

Yes, but the lady won't marry herself if the man is not ready to settle down yet, or if she didn't see one that's ready, abi? So, you don't expect her to kill herself in this kind of situation.
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by ogbe88(m): 7:54am On Apr 21, 2023
Rokiat:

Some of my exes stay salty and in my inbox begging me to come back 8 years later while my current man stay obsessed. cheesy

Imagination is free.
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by ogbe88(m): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2023
blacksam01:

where u working hard for d lady or yourself.

If she really loves u, she shld have waited, u can start small from somewhere.

Every one is replaceable, personally for me, no one/anybody can give me conditions, if u can't wait or we can start small together, bounce.
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by blacksam01: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2023
ogbe88:
where u working hard for d lady or yourself.

If she really loves u, she shld have waited, u can start small from somewhere.

Every one is replaceable, personally for me, no one/anybody can give me conditions, if u can't wait or we can start small together, bounce.

it not a condition sh gave...sh has her problem as u have urs...sh needed re assurance like every 4months..and the only way to end it is to work harder..

see ,weda u like it or not..we all.work for an aim..its either the general aim is to b rich but step by step we work to achieve immediate targets like house, land, cars ,wife etc..so wen it is time for wife..u wouy b deceiving urself if u say..its a lie...
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by ogbe88(m): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2023
blacksam01:

it not a condition sh gave...sh has her problem as u have urs...sh needed re assurance like every 4months..and the only way to end it is to work harder..

see ,weda u like it or not..we all.work for an aim..its either the general aim is to b rich but step by step we work to achieve immediate targets like house, land, cars ,wife etc..so wen it is time for wife..u wouy b deceiving urself if u say..its a lie...

At the end all things u acquire is vanity, so I asked again, why don't we take life easy/step by step.

I still believe that, what is yours is yours, so long as u are doing ur b st it's ok.

Not all women are sensible, wether one is on pressure/or not it's always good to handle things in a matured way, u tried but reassuring her, women full everywhere, na the one wey get sense and understanding them dey marry
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Melonsmasher: 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
Rokiat:

You should be married by now
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Negroid001(m): 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
Rokiat:

Women are plenty than men. No woman is irreplaceable.
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Lvgirl: 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Rokiat:

You sabi sloppy head..I am Kunke
I hope u remember me. Please come back into my life. This is my number 09017886367
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Kpboy1: 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
Rokiat:

Care to share woman irreplaceable qualities driving obsession? This should be exactly what women bring to the table "aside sex". Gracias.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Fvck No Easy O / Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? / (photo)ladies How Do You Feel If Your Boyfriend Does This To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.