Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo (8883 Views)

I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me / You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation / ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Bigboy2221: 7:54am On Apr 20, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
why did you leave?
I saw her online for more than 4 hours yet she didn't text me asked her if she is tired of the relationship she said she don't know that if I want to breakup I should just say I got upset and ended it
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by chriskosherbal(m): 8:04am On Apr 20, 2023
Op I understand how you feel but I like the fact that you stated that is the pussy you miss. But you don't have to continue thinking of her or who is knacking her or else you will pass as a simp with scarcity mentality.

Fvvvvck enough women if you want to and you will notice that there is nothing so special about pussy ...it's just that as men need them to pass time and relax.

As for that babe Rokiat dos ex-guys still jumping on your Dm are just looking for another round. See babe the way we men view sex and the way women view it differ. A prof can see a stark illiterate selling banana with big Ass and we approach her not for love but fucccck..so stop fretting yourself.

Infact we men are the ones that easily move on with another babe after we have had series of sex with previous babe but babes after series of sex ( Good fuccck) become clingy ..most of my ex still want to fvvck me even the one living overseas...one even booked September wen she returns grin

When i see some guys crying begging and rolling on the floor over a woman it saddens me...

4 Likes

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by SenecaTheYonger: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2023
Bigboy2221:

I saw her online for more than 4 hours yet she didn't text me asked her if she is tired of the relationship she said she don't know that if I want to breakup I should just say I got upset and ended it

Mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Bigboy2221: 8:44am On Apr 20, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Mtcheww.

Are you okay?
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by SenecaTheYonger: 8:55am On Apr 20, 2023
Bigboy2221:

Are you okay?

Are you? Cause that’s just play play break up. And you two will still be back before next week fucking.

Gettoutofhere

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Bigboy2221: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Are you? Cause that’s just play play break up. And you two will still be back before next week fucking.

Gettoutofhere

Go and die bro
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by dkickz: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2023
linearity:

Some (at least 2) of my exes (at least 3, since the ‘some’ is a subset of ‘exes’ here.

My ‘current man’…making at least 4+ body counts….all happening within a space of 8 yrs.

For an irreplaceable women you sure got replaced four times too many within a space of just 8 yrs.

This comment really had me laughing uncontrollably😂😂😂.. Bruh!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Baronthecelebri: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2023
Nonsense Post
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

It’s not just about sex but some women are truly irreplaceable.

Some of my exes stay salty and in my inbox begging me to come back 8 years later while my current man stay obsessed. cheesy

we know na, no be you?
your exes are begging liability to return because they must be Dangote role models
rokiat, agba liar

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by SenecaTheYonger: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2023
Bigboy2221:

Go and die bro

You’ll be alright bro. You guys will be back together. Plus it will take a while for her to get a BF so there’s plenty chance.

Your excuse is not enough to break up. I actually don’t chat with my babe even when she’s online.

It’s good to give her space to miss you. But not too much space that she’ll get used to your absence.
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Bigboy2221: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

You’ll be alright bro. You guys will be back together. Plus it will take a while for her to get a BF so there’s plenty chance.

Your excuse is not enough to break up. I actually don’t chat with my babe even when she’s online.

It’s good to give her space to miss you. But not too much space that she’ll get used to your absence.

Okay bro I will just give her space
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Katcall: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

Some of my exes stay salty and in my inbox begging me to come back 8 years later while my current man stay obsessed. cheesy

what makes your cookie sweeter?
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Katcall: 11:08am On Apr 20, 2023
PerfectMan24:

There is nothing wey no fit enter there especially when e get wet. Since she no be virgin anything can easily enter there
does your penis point up when erect?
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Katcall: 11:10am On Apr 20, 2023
Womanizer:

Wow! That means your pussy must have been very tight and enjoyable grin

Anyway I'm not surprised, merely looking at those hips you're carrying I already know what to expect from you in bed
she sabi suck dick wella
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by ProphetM0hammad: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

Some men can do and undo cos of ass
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by tellwisdom: 11:48am On Apr 20, 2023
Dshocker:

No worry, na 9½inch go take over cry cry cry

Come let me feel your yansh..U will like it
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by MechanicMike: 11:50am On Apr 20, 2023
Bigboy2221:
I'm jealous just broke up with my ex today I'm her first, she is very tight and sweet I'm just imagining how the next guy wey go knack her go enjoy I know say if him won put am e no go enter, him go gats go slow just the way I day do and if the guy sabi knack besay e don finish omo I jealous am ooo

angry
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by MechanicMike: 11:50am On Apr 20, 2023
Bigboy2221:
I'm jealous just broke up with my ex today I'm her first, she is very tight and sweet I'm just imagining how the next guy wey go knack her go enjoy I know say if him won put am e no go enter, him go gats go slow just the way I day do and if the guy sabi knack besay e don finish omo I jealous am ooo

IS SHE LIGHTSKIN SIR??(no offenscce) angry
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by linearity: 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

Replaced? Nîgga please lol how Lori Harvey played the game is what I did……I never settled and I ended up with the overall best and better man.

They all got dumped duh.

You still don’t get my point!

It does not matter if they dumped you or you dumped them, the fact is, those your 4+ exes have replaced you or will soon replace you with someone else i.e. the vacuum you left would not remain a vacuum forever.

The point I was trying to drive home is, no one is indispensable, no one is irreplaceable…No matter how good or beautiful you think you are, there is someone better than you and if you start wearing the badge of I am irreplaceable guess what, it will soon start to irritate your current Prince Charming and he will dump you.

I ended up with the overall best and better man. is what they always tell us before they start talking about how wicked, vile, woman beater, etc the man has been and they were just managing him.

I don’t pray that would be your portion, Afflictions shall not rise again, just learn to be humble.

3 Likes

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by davillian(m): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
Bigboy2221:
The only thing you miss about her is her toto.. na WA O.
Maybe that was the only thing she gave you
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Eecho(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

Exes left , the current one will still leave . Exes in your inbox , they want to knack again .
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by A305: 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

all your ex and current are low value.
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by defashan: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Whitewashing your dirty linen.

Your hubby is not staying obsessed. He dey avoid trouble.

Most married men na their default settings.

Avoid trouble.

Stay humble and act controlled. These serpent aren't giving up.

I need to live long.

She said ‘her CURRENT man’. She didn’t say she was married. Soon her current will become ex after they’ve milked and exhausted each other.

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by defashan: 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

Your exes are still in your inbox asking you to come back. I won’t advice you to stay away from social media cos you are made for social media. Two photos on your profile showcasing different angles of your product. I hope you are getting good reviews from your customers.

If those who sampled and tasted your good are still coming back after 8 years it means your product is tasty, succulent and palatable. Display it, flaunt it, advertise it.

More customers to you ma. May those who drink from your fountain always have reason to come back for more and may your product sell and your ministry grow and yield you profits before the cellulite, orange skin bottom and PID and thrush start paying you visits.

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by KingTom(m): 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

True that, incase you change your mind, reply the mail cry
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Rokiat(f): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lmao omg nothing a man hates more than a beautiful woman who’s confident in herself. They just hate it and feel the need to humbled her, they will go to any length in their little minds to humbled her.

They will call her names, ugly, a slut, she’s think she’s all that, she ain’t even pretty, you name it.

The psychology of man is very funny but one I know very well, I understand them so very well. grin cheesy grin

See all these grown azzz men quoting me and so pained because of a statement I made. One that doesn’t affect them whatsoever.

I am out of this thread even I can’t waste my time on these grown azzz retards when I already understand their game plan.

Deuces!!!!
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by ifihearam: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:
Lmao omg nothing a man hates more than a beautiful woman who’s confident in herself. They just hate it and feel the need to humbled her, they will go to any length in their little minds to humbled her.

They will call her names, ugly, a slut, she’s think she’s all that, she ain’t even pretty, you name it.

The psychology of man is very funny but one I know very well, I understand them so very well. grin cheesy grin

See all these grown azzz men quoting me and so pained because of a statement I made. One that doesn’t affect them whatsoever.

I am out of this thread even I can’t waste my time on these grown azzz retards when I already understand their game plan.

Deuces!!!!

Where is beautiful woman?
When I see or hear nigerians say certain Nigerian women are beautiful even your so called celebrities i laugh and shake my head.

so many would not make a cut of of 20 average south african,namibian or even Rwandangirls in the location(villages)

You not to brag, i cant look at you twice not even at first glance. but to some you think you are beautiful lol na never.
and the lies you told above keep deceiving yourselff, they are in your inbox and none wifed you?

@poster
seems she is seeing someone else now oo
but she will come back if you give her space, let her miss you.
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by greatiyk4u(m): 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

You be real 7star XYZ General
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by greatiyk4u(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
yarimo:
Where are pictures and videos to back up your clams

If you no believe am go to court
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by LOVEGINO(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

"some of your exes" omo u don nack wella oooo

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Aklee4994(m): 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

The OGs know I am not a man, no female in the history of nairaland have ever changed their profile pic as much as me.

I will change my profile pic when I want to I have nothing to prove to nobody.
E reach to ask whether to you’re a man because sometimes you Dey come with sense of life in your comment and judgment...how is your day?

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by KidDarkness(m): 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
Katcall:
does your penis point up when erect?
Any significance?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man / Check Out This Jim Iyke's Leaked Raw Video (18+) / One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.